Sister's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good luck trying to sleep tonight bro." Amy said using her dirty hand to grab her brother throbbing cock rubbing her juices all over it getting it nice and wet. "Remember, I'm a light sleeper so if you try anything while I'm asleep, or make to much noise then I will wake up and know everything you are doing."

Giving him a few more strokes then stopping Amy's brother lay there with a dick screaming for attention. He normally masturbated at least once a day, twice if he had the time. Now he had to go a whole week without cumming one time. Amy's brother knew this would be the hardest week of his life.

—————————————————————

Day 2 of 5

Amy woke up before her brother and decided to get dressed. She couldn't believe how far she had taken it last night. As she put her clothes on she remembered everything she did. For the first time in her life Amy felt truly powerful. Being able to do or say what she wanted and having the other person listen to every command. Last night proved to her that she had her brother by the balls, no longer did her arms and legs shake out of fear of this going wrong. Amy wanted to do so much more, she really wanted to make her brother be her bitch, however she decided to not let all the power rush to her head. This was about getting back at him and making him suffer sexually after all, not making her brother a legit slave.

Once she was dressed Amy text her parents what they were doing today. They let her know breakfast first then down to the beach. Waking up her brother she told him to get dressed and ready for breakfast.

"Ugh give me a minute ok." He said rolling back over.

"Mom and dad said get up now dude." Amy said pulling the covers off. "So get your ass up."

Being extremely annoyed by this point he got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss then got ready. After breakfast everyone got in the car they were off to the beach. Once there everyone stripped down to their swimwear and started putting on some sun block. Amy's new bikini definitely started to turn heads. Their parents went straight for the water leaving them behind.

"Hey bro can you get my back?"

Amy's brother had mixed feeling about this. On one hand he wanted to touch his sister, on the other after last night he wanted her to burn. Knowing he had to listen to her however he went over and started to rub the lotion into her back. Amy laid on a towel and let her brother massage the lotion into her back.

"Mmm feels good bro, thanks." Amy said flipping over when he was done.

The bikini she had on was very small and nearly had her nipples popping out her brother just stared at her chest as she laid in the sun. Amy opened one eye and laughed.

"The more you stare bro the more your cock is going to get hard in front of all these people." Amy explained knowing full well that was her intentions for the whole trip.

He decided it was best to try and ignore her and to just go for a swim. The water would be freezing so it should cause him to calm down for awhile.

As Amy laid in the sun her phone went off. It was a text from Madison asking how her spring break was going so far. Amy told Madison everything that happened the night before and about how exciting it was.

"No fucking way!!" Madison replied in shock that Amy had gone through with it.

"Oh his dick is basically mine Madison like you wouldn't believe."

Amy and Madison had talked for about half an hour exchanging ideas of other things that she could possibly do to torture her brother even more. After she was done texting Amy decided to walk around the beach some and mingle with other people. A day at the beach came and went. Nightfall had come as they all returned to their rooms.

"So bro how did you like my new bikini?" Amy asked once they got into the room.

"It's pretty damn sexy sis, not gonna lie." He answered.

Amy looked at her brother and bit her lower lip. Walking closer she pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. At first he was taken back by this but soon kissed her back.

"Last night was about me teasing you bro. Tonight you're gonna feel all over my body, finger me and make me cum as much as you want." Amy told him while they kissed. She stopped kissing her brother and walked towards the bed taking off her bikini. "Two rules though: one you can't cum and two you can't fuck me."

"Seriously? I still can't cum? Come on!"

Amy grabbed her phone and opened up one of the pictures she took of his phone weeks earlier. "Either you come and lick my fucking pussy, or I tell mom and dad." She said with her finger over the send button.

Wasting no time Amy's brother got on his knees in front of the bed and waited for his sitter to spread her legs and pussy. Once she did he saw her pussy was already soaking wet. Before he went forward Amy moved forward and pressed his face into her pussy.

"I'm sure you have wanted to do this for a long time you fucking pervert. So lick this pussy like you have dreamed off and make your sister cum all over your fucking tongue." Amy instructed as she felt him licking all over her pussy.

Having her brother eat her out felt amazing. His tongue explored all over her pussy. Just the thought of her brother right between her legs drove her crazy. She wanted to just say forget the punishment and have him fuck her wild right now, however she stuck to her guns and shoved her brothers face even more into her pussy as she squeezed her legs around his head as she orgasmed.

Once her orgasm was over Amy let go of her brothers head and collapsed on the bed. Amy could feel her brother join her on the bed and when she opened her eyes she saw he was directly on top of her. The two kissed as Amy stroked her brothers dick and he fingered her pussy. Feeling precum on her hand Amy looked down to make sure he hadn't finished. Her brother begged her to keep jacking him off because he was getting close. Hearing this she pushed her brother onto the bed and held his arms down with her knees. Looking back at his dick she saw it twitching slightly as if it was begging for attention.

"I told you, today is about you pleasing me. So make me cum again."

"Yes ma'am." He said looking at his sister.

Amy turned around so the two would be sixty-nining. She stared at her brothers cock and watched it twitch as he licked her pussy. Knowing that she wasn't going to cum again unless she got his dick in her, Amy decided to let her brother continue for a little longer then got off of him.

"I'm going to go shower now and clean off." Amy said leaving her brother on the bed with his hard cock.

As the shower was warming up she saw her brother on the bed jacking off staring at her. She reminded about the consequences if he came causing him to stop and hit the bed a few times. Amy laughed as she hopped in the shower. Midway through showering her brother joined her to get clean.

"How's your cock feel bro?" Amy asked with a coy smile as she touched the top of it.

"My balls are killing me Amy. I just want to cum but someone won't let me." He answered very annoyed with his testosterone level very high.

"Good." Amy said smiling and finishing her shower.

Amy slept naked next to her brother again, mainly because it was so comfortable but also to keep teasing him. Unlike the night before where she slept throughout the whole night, this time she felt some movement in the bed around 3:00 am and woke up. At first she was a bit out of it and couldn't tell what was going on. Once she woke up a bit for she could feel her pussy being fingered by her brother. Her pussy was so wet and waking up to this was rather exciting. He was playing with her pussy very slowly hoping not to wake her up.

As Amy laid back pretending to be asleep and let her brother finger her she felt him slide his fingers out and the tip of his cock meet with her pussy. She wanted him to shove it in her so bad. Amy was lost with lust as she felt her brother trying to get his dick wet enough from her pussy so he could fuck her. Before he slid in however Amy woke up a bit more and realized what was happening.

"What the hell!?" Amy said pushing her brother off the bed.

"What the fuck Amy!?" Her brother protested getting up. "You clearly want to fuck me so just do it already."

Amy needed to remain in charge so as her brother got up she pushed him back down to the floor and put one foot on his chest.

"Listen up ass hole." Amy commanded reclaiming her spot as the one in control. "This isn't a fucking reward for you. Got it?"

Amy stepped off her brothers chest and went to her bag to get some clothing. She put on her underwear and pajamas. After she was dressed she went over to her brother bag and pulled out some clothes for him as well.

"Get dressed you fucking pervert." Amy said throwing his clothing at him and hoping back in bed.

After he got dressed Amy's brother got back in bed with her until Amy told him to get out.

"No way. You're sleeping on the floor tonight dick head." Amy told him grabbing her phone.

"Are you fucking kidding me."

Amy reminded him how he was her slave this entire week for wanting to spy on her. He made his choices and got caught. Now he was paying for what he did.

"Yes ma'am." He said rolling his eyes and getting on the floor.

Once Amy knew her brother was asleep she decided to play with her pussy for a bit till she too feel asleep. She wanted her brothers dick in her so bad but at this point she was so turned on by how dominant she was being. After she made herself finish Amy licked her fingers clean and went back to sleep.

—————————————————————

Day 3 of 5

Amy woke up to her phone going off. Pulling it off the charger she saw it was her parents calling her.

"Hello?" Amy asked wondering why on earth they were calling so early in the morning.

"Are you two up yet? We are going to the amusement park today remember. It opens in two hours so get up!" Amy's mom shouted through the phone loud enough for her brother to hear it and wake up.

"Okay okay we are getting up dang mom." Amy replied hanging up the phone.

Both were groggy from it being only six in the morning. Amy changed her clothing and decided to wear a cute button up shirt and a skirt, her brother on the other hand wore shorts and a regular T-shirt. Once both were ready they left their room and head towards the elevators.

They were the only two in the elevator and Amy saw her brother had some morning wood. She was still pissed at him from what he did during the night, but what better time then now to get him back a little. Before he could press the button to go to the main lobby Amy stopped his arm.

"Not yet." Amy said taking her free hand and grabbing her brother cock through his shorts.

"Seriously Amy? This is a public place you're going to get us caught."

By this point Amy didn't care, she was already stroking his dick and after feeling how good it was he didn't care either. Amy got on her knees and took her brothers cock out to suck it. She got to suck it for a few minutes when they felt the elevator start to move.

"Times up I guess." Amy said getting up with a smile on her face giving her brother a kiss.

Once they were at the main floor the two went to join their parents for breakfast. Amy sat across from her brother next to her mom. As everyone started to chat about what the plan was for the day Amy took her foot out of her flip flop and started rubbing it on her brothers still hard cock. She felt his legs jump a bit but kept a straight face throughout their entire meal. Breakfast ended and they were all off to the amusement park for rides and a day of family fun.

Throughout the day Amy did whatever she could to tease her brother even taking it as far as to stand in front of him in line so she could play with his dick and make it hard before getting on some of the rides.

The day was over and the park was shutting down. Amy's parents took a shuttle back to the hotel a few hours earlier leaving just her and her brother at the park alone. There was only one shuttle left and it was packed. All seats were taken except for one in the back. Her brother took his seat first then Amy took hers on his lap. The seat could hold two people but Amy knew the spot she chose was much better. Remembering the ride to the park was very bumpy Amy knew it should be the same back to the hotel.

The bus departed and just like before it was a bumpy ride. This time however she had her brother cock ramming into her pussy. Amy's brother reached around and tried to put his hand under her skirt until she grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Not on the bus idiot." Amy whispered trying to hold back her moans.

Ten minutes of her brothers cock pressed up against her pussy had her soaking wet. Amy and her brother went straight to the elevator and started making out once the doors closed. They were on the eighth floor so they didn't have to wait to long until they could rush to their room. Once in the room Amy told her brother to sit in one of the chairs. After he took a seat Amy put on some music and started to dance.

"Damn sis you can really shake it." Amy's brother commented.

Amy bent over really slowly letting her brother get a long look at her ass. Wanting to give her brother a full view she turned around and started to unbutton her shirt. Half way down Amy stopped and went to her suitcase. Opening the side pocket she pulled out two of her brothers ties.

"I really want to tease you bro so just sit right there ok." Amy said with a smile giving him a wink.

Amy's brother listened to her and let her ties his hands behind the chair. With his arms tied Amy pulled his shorts down and left them around his ankles exposing his once again hard cock. Wanting to really feel it pressed against her pussy, Amy straddled her brother and grinned her wet pussy against his dick to the rhythm of the music. Her tits were now right in front of her brothers face. Taking off her shirt and bra Amy pressed her right breast against her brothers mouth letting him suck on her nipple.

Hearing a knock on the door Amy knew tonight's punishment was ready to begin. Amy got off her brother and turned the music off. Putting on her shirt she looked at her brother and smiled.

"Who's at the door?" He questioned.

Amy leaned in real close to her brother and spoke. "Remember how you tried to fuck my pussy last night without my permission?" Her brother nodded looking a bit afraid. "Well here is your punishment."

Turning around Amy lifted her skirt up and spanked her butt. Amy opened the door and let in a man, someone her brother had never seen before.

"Come on in."

Upon entering the mysterious man so Amy's brother sitting in the chair with his shorts around his ankles.

"Umm what's going on here?" He asked.

"This is my boyfriend." Amy explained looking at her brother making sure his mouth stayed shut. "He loves to watch me get fucked. So while we are on vacation for a few days we thought it would be fun to have a guy come to our room and have him watch another guy fuck me." The entire time Amy spoke she glared at her brother making sure he knew not to say they were siblings.

"Damn bro that's hot." Was all the man said.

"So what do you say big boy." Amy said looking back at him biting her lower lip and undoing her shirt once again.

"Are you sure it's ok for me to fuck your girl man?" He asked Amy's brother.

Before he was able to respond Amy interrupted. "Of course he doesn't mind." Amy walked over to her brother and lifted up her skirt to remove her panties. With Amy's pussy being soaked her panties had plenty of her cum on them. Taking her panties she pressed them against her brothers face letting him smell her sweet pussy. "If you be a good boy you won't get punished, and who knows I might even reward you." Leaving her cum stained panties in her brothers mouth Amy turned back towards the other man and got on her knees.

Amy's brother watched as his sisters took out the mans cock and took all of it into her mouth. It was like he was watching the hottest porn he could imagine with out being able to jack off. His dick kept twitching and started to ache for attention as he watched his sister.

After Amy was done sucking the mans dick she stood up and bent over the bed ready to get fucked. The man put on a condom and got behind her. Amy took in a deep breath as she felt his dick enter her. She knew it wasn't as big as her brothers cock because she could fit it all in her mouth, however having a dick fill up her pussy always felt good. Looking at her brother Amy could tell he was suffering.

"You like watching me get fucked? Huh!?" Amy asked her brother even though she knew with a mouth full of her panties he wouldn't answer. "Maybe next time you don't try and take something with out permission."

"Yeah mother fucker!" The man said trying to play along. "Now I get to fuck your girl while you have to watch."

Amy wanted to move around to have a bit more fun. She told her sex partner to stop fucking her as she moved her brothers chair closer to the bed. Once her brother was in position she got on her hands and knees on the bed and told the man to continue fucking her. Her brother was right in front of her now staring into her eyes as she got fucked from behind. Looking down Amy saw her brother hard cock and had to have it in her mouth. Having both her mouth and pussy full was a dream come true, she wished both cocks were her brothers but knew that couldn't happen so this was good enough.

Feeling her body getting close to cumming. Amy stopped sucking her brothers dick and started moaning to get fucked harder. Her toes curled and her hands gripped tightly on the bed as her orgasm erupted throughout her body.

"OH FUCK!!" Was all Amy could say.

She felt the mans dick slide out of her pussy and he got off the bed. Amy looked over to see what he was doing as he took off the condom and started stroking his dick. Rolling over Amy put her head in her brothers lap as the man masturbated next to them. Wanting to take all of his cum in her mouth, Amy was about to roll over when all of a sudden she heard the man grunt slightly followed my thick warm ropes of cum land on her breasts.

"Well ok then." Amy said looking down at her cum covered chest chuckling slightly.

Amy's sex partner went to the bathroom to clean up then got dressed. As he left the room he told them if they wanted him to fuck Amy again to give him a call. Amy was now on her knees on the bed looking down at her brother.

"So, are you gonna lick his cum off my chest bro or what?" Amy said pressing her tits together.

"Ok nope fuck that!" Her brother said spitting her panties out of his mouth. "No fucking way drawing the line right here!"

Amy laughed and told him she was only joking. After she untied her brother Amy took a shower to get all the cum off her body. With her shower done and body clean Amy decided it was time to head to bed. Her brother started setting up his bed on the floor until she stopped him.

"You can sleep in the bed tonight. Just remember, if you try to fuck me again you know what will happen."

The two fell asleep next to each as Amy already knew what the plan for tomorrow was.

—————————————————————

Day 4 of 5

Waking up Amy felt her brothers hand resting on her right breast and his morning wood pressed against her ass. Feeling her brothers dick made her a little hormonal. She started to grind her ass against him hoping to wake him up. Amy felt her brother thrust back as she squeezed his hand against her tit.

"Good morning to you too sis."

Looking back Amy smiled and gave him a kiss. "Maybe we can have a little morning fun." She said rolling over on top of him.

Amy's pussy was already wet as she slid it up and down her brothers cock. She wanted him inside her but needed his cock well lubricated first. Her brother's hands explored her body until her phone went off.