Sister's Raging Hard-on

Story Info
My trans sister accidentally took my erection medication.
2.1k words
4.65
34k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the living room sitting on the couch watching some TV when my sister Daisy came through the front door. She was wearing some short loose-fitting pink gym shorts and a black crop top which showed a bit of cleavage, carrying her gym bag. As usual, I struggled to maintain eye contact and not check out her fit body.

"Were you at the gym again today? Isn't this like your 4th day in a row going?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm really trying to lose 5 pounds before the beach vacation we have coming up." She replied. Our family was planning to visit our cousins in Santa Monica, California in about 3 weeks, and there was sure to be lots of time at the beach.

"Really? Why? You look like -- uh, I mean -- I don't know, I don't think you need to lose any weight."

"Oh yeah?" She gave me a little smirk. She loved to embarrass me. She faced me, looked down at her body and ran her hands along her sides, "Well maybe you're right".

As was usual, I couldn't think of anything clever to say, so I just tried not to stare again. Causing another smirk from her.

She continued "My shoulders are really killing me. Do you have any Advil?"

"Yeah, I should have some on my dresser. You're welcome to go in there and grab it."

"Thanks, I think I might take a nap."

She walked down the hall, as I watched her butt. I think she gave a little extra sway to her hips, knowing I was watching.

Daisy was 19, I was 20. We both lived at our parents house while attending the local community college. Daisy was transgender. She recently cut her dark hair pretty short, sort of a pixie cut, but she was ALL woman. Well, except for the penis. At least, I assume. She liked to wear short shorts and show lots of skin, but always kept the shorts loose fitting, and never wore anything where I could really tell for sure. She never really mentioned any dysmorphia or anything, but was maybe a bit self conscious about that. But if she was going to get that surgery, I'm sure she would have told me.

I had started being more and more attracted to her. It was a bit complicated, I guess. First, she was my sister. Though I guess inbreeding wasn't really a possibility. Still, that's not what you're supposed to do. Second, I was straight, or at least I thought I was. I mean, she totally looked female and was feminine in her personality. But I have to say, I thought a lot about what her penis might look like. Plus I enjoyed playing with my butt. I had been using fingers for a long time, and recently had gotten a little vibrating toy. For a while, I tried to not think about my sister this way, but her face and body would always sneak their way in as I masturbated. Over the past year, I haven't really tried to push those thoughts away. It was just a fantasy, though. I didn't think anything would ever actually happen between us.

I continued watching TV for about an hour after she left, when she came back into the living room. I saw that she stopped by my room on her way back. She was carrying a ziploc bag with red pill capsules, and carrying a sweatshirt.

"Hey Kevin...I think I might have taken the wrong pills. What are these red pills?" she asked.

I was like a deer in headlights, with my heart racing. I must have sat there silent for a good 10 seconds. I noticed the sweatshirt she was carrying was held awkwardly in front of her crotch. "Oh my god! Did you take those?"

"Um...yeah. Are they like...Viagra?"

I was horrified. "Uh...yeah". I didn't really need Viagra. For one, I was still a virgin. I had fooled around a couple times in high school with hands, and I got hard and came just fine. But it was fun to use when I wanted to masturbate a lot, like when I had the house to myself all day. I meant to keep them hidden in my underwear drawer, but I guess I left them out. I started to nervously explain this situation to her.

"OK, I don't really care right now. How many do you usually take?"

"Uh usually about half. I'm so sorry!"

"Oh my god...I took two." She slumped over in frustration and the sweatshirt she was holding moved off to the side, and I could see a huge erection, poking against her pink shorts. Her cock was pointing up and diagonally to her left and a little bit out. "I don't know what to do. I tried...you know... but my shoulders still hurt really bad, and I'm not sure I can take care of it. I've been aching and hard for like the past half hour. How long are these supposed to last?"

I tried not to stare at her crotch, but I was not doing a good job of it. I took a deep breath before delivering the bad news. "These pills are called Hot Rod 5000. They are like Cialis, so they last for like 2-3 days, maybe more. I'm so sorry, maybe we should call a doctor or something."

She was pretty upset, on the verge of tears. "Oh I guess it's not your fault. I didn't see any Advil on your dresser, but I found these in your underwear drawer. I figured they must have fallen in. They didn't really look like Advil." She came and sat next to me, her cock pointing towards me, and I noticed some wetness there. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Do you think...maybe... you could help?"

So many thoughts went through my head. I was relieved she wasn't mad at me, but I felt so bad for putting her in this position. I couldn't believe she was asking me if I could help! "You mean like..."

"Yeah, like maybe you could just like touch it for me? My shoulders really hurt and I don't want to take any more pills. We can call a doctor if it doesn't work, but I really don't want to have to do that if we can avoid it. I don't have a boyfriend or anyone I could call right now, and Mom and Dad won't be home til late tonight. If I can just cum once, hopefully I'll be ok. I'm so hard, so hopefully it will go pretty quick."

"OK. Yeah. I can help." I tried not to seem too excited. I didn't want to weird her out that I was really into it. But I bit my lip as she put her hand to pull her shorts down. She looked at me and noticed and laughed a little. As she pulled her shorts down, her cock bounced out! I think it was just a little smaller than mine, which was also getting pretty hard by now. Probably about six inches, and not super thick. It was totally hairless and, I don't know, somehow looked feminine. She watched my reaction. My eyes bulged and I started to smile. She seemed to be getting pretty at ease.

"What do you think?" she asked, now with a big grin on her face.

"It's uh, nice...it's pretty." I just stared at it for a while, as it bobbed a little bit. I looked like it was really throbbing. Her shorts were just below, and she kept her crop top on. I could see her pink satin panties she had had on below the shorts.

"I'm glad you like it... Well..."

"Ok so just like..." She was sitting to my right on the couch and I slowly moved my hand over to her cock. I slowly wrapped my fingers around the front of it. It sort of felt like I was stroking my own cock.

She let out a gasp of both pain and pleasure. "Oh, that feels good! Be gentle, it's feeling pretty achy."

I started stroking slowly. I watched my hand on her cock as it went up and down. I wanted to be careful. After a minute, I started looking at her face to make sure she was doing ok.

"Mmmm yeah, that feels really good Kevin." We made eye contact and suddenly everything started feeling very real. I was fooling around with my sister and we both liked it! She kept moaning quietly, breathily. "Mmmhh, Mmmmhh, Nnnghhh, Nnnnghhh..." I returned my eyes to her cock. I saw the pre-cum was back coming from her tip so I rubbed up against it to use in my stroking. It started feeling really wet now, there must have been lots of pre-cum. "Oh yeah! Just like that!" She kept the moaning sounds going, a little louder now, and her hips started thrusting back and forth. We started making eye contact again. Now she was biting her lip. I so wanted to kiss her, but didn't want to weird her out. Perhaps she was thinking the same thing. Neither of us made a move, but continued looking into each others' eyes. We went on like this for another 5 minutes or so, not saying anything just her moaning. We occasionally looked down, but mostly our eyes locked on each other.

She broke the silence. "Do you want to go try doing this in my bed?"

"Yeah, that sounds awesome!" I didn't do a good job of hiding my feelings on that one. I let go of her cock, and we walked to her bedroom and went in. She had a big girly bed with a bunch of pillows. She threw most of them to the floor and pulled back the covers to reveal her pink cotton sheets.

"Is it OK if I get naked? I think it will help me to feel free."

"Uh, sure yeah whatever helps." She stepped out of her shorts and took off her crop top, revealing her breasts. C-cup, I think and very perky and perfect.

"Wow, I uh..."

"Thanks," She was smiling big again. "Do you want to get naked too? I think having another cock to look at will help turn me on, you know?" She didn't have to ask twice. I stripped quickly and revealed by now throbbing cock. "Yeah, that will definitely help," she said. She jumped in the bed lying on her back. I followed in after her, on her right side, lying on my side. My cock began to poke her leg.

"Oh, uh, is that ok?"

"Yeah, I like it."

Our eyes locked again, and I reached my right hand down to start stroking her cock again. She was moaning again as she looked at me. Our faces were much closer to each other this time. We kept looking down at each others' lips. We finally both leaned in and started kissing. Just lips for a bit, then lots of tongue, swirling around each others. She started thrusting again and I could feel her thighs rubbing against my cock.

She bit my lip hard, and I pulled my head away from the kiss for a bit. She was moaning loudly now and thrusting a lot.

"Oh yeah! Don't stop! Oh my god! I think I'm going to..."

Her cum burst out. There was a lot! It landed all over her belly and breasts, my belly, and some even made it up to her chin.

"Oh my god, that felt so good" she gasped. I saw the cum on her chin, and without thinking, I licked it off. That really surprised her, as her jaw dropped. A smile quickly mixed in with the jaw dropping. "Did you just lick my cum?"

I smiled, feeling much more confident about this whole situation. "I just really wanted to taste it."

"Wow, that was hot." We both lay on our backs covered in cum, looking up and looking at each other. "I can't believe we just did that!" she exclaimed. "To be honest, I've thought about it before."

I looked her in the eye and said very seriously, "I think about it all the time".

She smiled, and we lay there in her bed for about ten minutes. Laughing occasionally, not really talking much, never wiping the cum off. We then realized... her cock was STILL HARD. It wasn't going down, and most certainly neither was mine.

She looked a little frustrated, a little excited, and a little devious. "Well, looks like we still got some work to do before this thing calms down. Would you mind helping out some more?"

"I'm happy to!"

Then she got a really sly look. "I got an idea. Why don't you take one of these pills too?"

-TO BE CONTINUED