Sisters Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bennie could feel Ken's balls bouncing against his face cheek. The pubic hairs on his balls tickled his face but it felt good. Bennie kept licking and was now licking her perineum and the bottom of her ass cheeks, and a little way up her vulva alongside her vagina opening filled with Ken's cock.

The head of Ken's cock made a bulge in the stretchable skin of her vagina opening. "Suck her pussy skin right there," said Ken.

Bennie wrapped his lips around the bulge of her pussy opening wrapped around his cock head. The skin was thin and he was virtually teasing the cock head with his licking and sucking. He kissed her vulva through her pubic hair and licked the skin until he realized he was now licking up the side of Ken's ball sack. "Lick it and suck my balls," said Ken. Bennie fancied himself as being an expert crotch licker.

"Lick up the back side of my balls, and rim my asshole." Ken made it clear not to miss doing this. Bennie followed the command and after giving a very good rim job, continued licking up the ass crack and inside butt cheeks.

Bennie licked his way back down where the two bodies were joined. "Hold your tongue there on the bulge and open your mouth wide. Bennie did this and soon Ken's cock was sliding in his mouth. He tasted Dianne's pussy juice on his cock and this made him even hornier. He felt Ken grab the back of his head and held it in place while his cock exploded gushes of cum in his mouth. Ken had Bennie use his tongue to clean them both. Bennie was thrilled with the mix of cum and pussy juice his tongue dug and sucked out of her vagina.

Ken plunged his cock in her pussy, climbed up and let her suck the mixed juices off his cock. He let her kiss and lick his balls, and rim his asshole for a minute. Now Ken plunged his cock in her one last time, then plugged it into Bennie's grateful mouth.

Now Ken said let's try something fun. He had both of them lean over the sturdy railing and tied their knees apart with bondage rope to the vertical bars. Both asses were erotically upturned and sexy. He took pictures of both.

First he fucked her pussy, while he reached under and fondled her boobs. Then he rubbed her ass crack all the way down and cupped her pussy mound, lifting back up and fingering her pussy lips and vagina.

Benny watched with intensity enough to make a mental recording of the whole thing.

Ken then put some lube on a finger and fingered her asshole, then fingered his asshole. Bennie was not expecting this and wiggled his ass, but he was tied down. Ken loved the sexy ass wiggle.

Now both assholes were lubed and Ken stepped into place and slowly pushed his cock into Dianne. She wiggled and humped, pushing back for maximum feeling and pleasure. About the time his strokes were making a spanking sound, Ken switched to Bennie. Bennie made reflexive moves clinching, and flexing his ass cheeks as if to stop the intruder, but to no avail. Ken persistently pressed on with gentle pumping movements at first. Then he pumped with greater enthusiasm until it sounded like Bennie was getting spanked.

Ken pulled out and went back to Dianne who was straining to arch her back enough beckoning his cock to enter. When he entered her she humped and scrunched with her asshole trying to pull it in deeper.

Ken stopped and went back to Bennie whose ass hole was now clasping to grab his cock again.

Ken started shooting cum into Bennie, but stopped on the second volley and held the rest with skill, side stepping and plunging back into Dianne releasing the remaining volleys of cum into her ass.

Both Dianne and Bennie had expressions of satisfaction.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12