Sisters' Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god I'm cumming!" said Lisa as Kelly continued to fuck her cunt.

Kelly could feel Lisa's pussy squeeze her cock as she came. Kelly slowed her pace so that she and Lisa could recover after Lisa's orgasm. Sara followed as she pulled out of Kelly's ass.

"Fuck, I've never cum that hard." Said Lisa. "Now I have to pee."

Lisa went to get up from the couch to use the bathroom when Kelly stopped her.

"Piss on our cocks." Kelly said to Lisa.

"What? Really?" said Lisa.

"Oh my god. Yes. Piss on our dicks." Sara replied with excitement.

Kelly and Sara turned to face each other and started rubbing the heads of their cocks together. Lisa positioned herself just above them on the back of the couch and raised her hips to angle them just above the tips of their cocks and began to pee.

Sara and Kelly rubbed each other's cocks against one another under the warm shower of their sister's piss. Kelly seated the head of her cock against the still stretched entrance of Sara's urethra, as she realized the opportunity in front of her. Kelly grabbed Sara's cock and pushed her dick inside. Sara let out a loud wale of pain and pleasure.

"Holy shit! This feels amazing!" Kelly said.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you have your cock inside her cock!" said Lisa.

"Oh shit! It's too big! It feels like you're going to rip my dick apart!" yelled Sara.

Kelly ignored Sara's warnings as she continued to lay into her urethra. Her hips were struggling to produce enough force to thrust her cock into Sara's tight hole, but the sensation was worth it.

"Oh my god! You fucking bitch!" Screamed Sara.

Kelly only grunted in response as she was focused on fucking her sister's cock. The sensation was so intoxicating that Kelly wanted to make it last as long as she could, but was finding it difficult to keep from cumming, so she pulled out.

Sara fell back onto the couch and took a deep breath of relief. Kelly stood, regaining her composure but ready for more.

"That was so fucking hot." Said Lisa. "I want you both to fuck me."

Lisa climbed on top of Sara's still rock-hard cock, positioned herself carefully, and buried the length of her sister's cock in her cunt.

"Put it in my ass hole." Lisa said to Kelly.

"With pleasure." Replied Kelly.

Kelly pushed Lisa forward and positioned her throbbing dick against her ass hole, then shoved her cock inside with one hard thrust.

Lisa let out screams of pleasure as both of her sisters began to fuck her holes.

Lisa: "Oh my God! I can feel your cocks rubbing together inside me!"

Kelly and Sara too felt their cocks pressing against each other with every thrust, separated only by the thin layer of Lisa's insides.

"Oh fuck! I don't know how much longer I can last. This feels so fucking good." Said Sara.

"I'm right there with you. I'm about to cum." Replied Kelly.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me and cum inside me! Both of you cum inside me!" yelled Lisa.

Kelly and Sara continued to fuck their sister until neither could hold back any longer.

"I'm cumming!" yelled Kelly.

"Me too!" yelled Sara.

"Fill me up. Spit your cum inside me! I want to feel it in my throat!" yelled Lisa.

Kelly and Sara locked out their hips as they drained their cocks into Lisa. Lisa could feel herself practically fill up as they kept cumming for what seemed like an eternity.

Once the Kelly and Sara finally stopped cumming, the three collapsed in a pile of fluids and flesh on the couch.

There was a long silence as each of them caught their breath and digested what just happened.

Lisa looked at her sisters, took a deep breath, smiled, and said "Happy holidays."

12