Sister's Small Hips

Story Info
My desire for my petite sister.
968 words
3.86
51.9k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often admire my younger nineteen year old sister Ashley. She is petite with the smallest hips I have seen on a female. Our parents were away one Saturday. It was just the two of us at home. I was trying to take the edge off in my bedroom. I had my dick really hard. All of a sudden my bedroom door opens. There is Ashley staring at my raging hard-on. She quickly turns around to walk away.

"Ashley wait." I tell her.

She turns back to look at me again. I pat the bed to tell her I want her to sit at the edge.

"Do you ever think about me?" I ask.

"Sometime," she tells me.

"Sexually?" I ask again.

Ashley nods her head. I tell her to come closer. When she does I reach for her shirt. I pull it off quickly. Ashley has small tits that come to sharp points. I could see she was getting excited. My dick is raging hard. I tell her to take it in my mouth. My sister looked at me like she wondered what to do. I nod my head telling her what I wanted. Ashley slowly lowered her face. She finally wrapped her lips around my thick pole.

I threw my head back. It had been a long time since someone did that for me. I reached out with one hand. I placed it on the back of her head. I started pumping my cock deep down her throat. My sister started to gag. This was so hot, I thought. Ashley took as much of me as she could. It didn't matter. My prick was all coated by her saliva.

Eventually I pulled away. I just had to have my petite sister. I got up from the bed. I had Ashley stand up. I stripped away her panties and shorts. Her panties were soaked with juices. I had her lie back down on the bed. Ashley knew what was going to happen next.

"No Ron, we cant!"

There was no stopping me now. I parted my sisters legs. I moved closer until the tip of my dick touched her opening. I started to push in. My God was my sister tight. I was having trouble entering her.

"Are you still a virgin?" I asked.

I could see her face turn red from embarrassment. I kept pushing until I broke through. I looked down to see some blood leaking out.

"Are you okay? I asked.

My sister nodded yes. I went slow and fed my sister cock. She was so tight. I lifted her legs and pushed them back towards her chest. I stretched my legs out and proceeded to fill Ashley's small pussy. I wish I could have recorded the love noises she made.

"Oh my God Ron!" she kept repeating.

I took her as deep as I could. I never believed that fucking my small sister could feel this good. My balls were slapping against her body. Ashley put her hands on my waist and held on. We must have gone on for a half an hour or so. I felt my nuts starting to pinch. I told my sister I was close and was going to pull out.

"No Ron, don't pull out!" she screamed.

I hesitated for a few moments and then I let go. A stream of my hot cream shot deep into my sister's body. I was full that day. I could feel my cock exploding inside Ashley. She was shaking from the orgasms she was having. I started to slow down. Ashley's pussy muscles had me in a tight grip. She was milking the remains of my cum out of me.

I eventually stopped and we rested with my dick still inside my sister. I slowly pulled away and saw my seed come dripping out of my sister. We both fell back onto the bed. Ashley eventually got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the water running and the toilet flush. My sister came back to my bed.

"That was incredible," she said. "I never believed it could feel so good."

Reality soon set in. I had fucked my sister with my bare cock and had given her a large load of my baby seed. I started to worry. I told her that she needed to get on birth control pills before we did that again. My sister nodded at me. Ashley is now taking the pills. We dodged a bullet. Nothing happened from that first time. Now whenever our parents are away we are fucking.

We find that the best position is when Ashley is riding my shaft. She will slide up and down my pole and I can reach up and pinch her hard nipples. I now have my sister's pussy stretched just right. She can take my cock without any pain. The best part is that I can fuck my sister bare without wearing a condom. It feels so much better that way.

I find out that my sister is a cum freak. She loves to take my loads of cum. One time recently when I was fucking my sister she cried out that she wanted me to seed her eggs. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. After I filled her pussy with my sticky cum we talked.

Ashley said that if anyone ever impregnated her, she wanted it to be me. I told her that wasn't a very good idea. For right now my sister is still on the pills. In the back of my mind I do wonder what would happen if I gave my sister a big belly. It probably would lead to a host of problems. For now we will continue on and have incredible sex whenever the parents are away.