Sita's Total Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock forced itself forward in a smooth motion, spearing deeper into her intestines then it had when he'd casually taken her ass the first night, and even deeper then her fingers had ever reached. She felt incredibly full and let out a a squeal that the neighbors would doubtlessly hear. She tried to imagine meeting the eyes of his housemates, one of whom also worked at the hospital, as a deep groan followed her initial wail when he plowed forward and claimed his prize.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh yes! Oh daddy! Oh! Oh ohhhhhhhh!!!!"

He was pulling back out and thrusting forward. She was grateful for the lube, grateful for her spit on his conquering manhood, and for the pussy cream spread so liberally over her crotch and still pouring out of her like he had tapped an overflowing keg with his cock. He began to pummel her and her pussy began farting out retained air under his punishing anal thrusts. Her mouth was emitting an ongoing incoherent babble of pleasure, pain, and surrender.

Suddenly he stopped, hilted to his root in her anus pulled taut and quivering, he rocked in a widening counterclockwise twist.

"Uuuuunnnnnnghhh"

Her groans felt inhuman, unbelievable, like something outside herself that he was stirring out of her depths with the magic wand of his dick for the world to hear. It seemed like his prick had lanced her womb across her g-spot and her bladder simply let go, squirting him again as his cock used her conquered butthole to wring her pussy out like a sponge.

Then he was hammering her again. A steady brutal thrusting that seemed to strip away the last of her dignity.

"Fuck meeeee daddieeee! Fuck yer whorrrrrre. You own it! You own it! You own it! Make me your butt bitch!!!!"

Slap slap slap slap

His thighs against her ass competing with her yowls of submission and ringing throughout the house.

Patrick was elated, in a couple of weeks he'd reduced this prim lovely young woman into something mindless and pliant. She might have more money, more education, more prestige--but he'd shown her her true self and claimed the last of her virginities and her innocence by taking it by unrelenting force and breaking her with nothing more then his cock and his will.

He brought his hands down in alternating spanks on her ass cheeks to beat out a complimentary rhythm to his still pounding hips.

"Who's ass is this?!"

Slap slap slap

"It's yours daddy. Oh it's yours. You can fuck it, you can sell it, it yours, I'm yours, oh oh oh oh"

She collapsed forward with him on top her, he grabbed her hair and pulled her back and neck into an arch giving his cock a new angle of excavation in the tunnel he was making of her surrendered asshole.

He bit down on the back of her neck, claiming and marking her like a hound pinning a reluctant bitch. Her shrieks took on a higher pitch and she came again

"DADDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEE"

Then the ropes of semen were erupting from him into the cavern he'd dug in her colon. More wriggling and writhing beneath him. Then panting and gasping of deep hungry lungfuls of air.

He forced himself to his feet. She lay gasping and delirious and coated in their mutual slime. He strode around to pull her face to meet his crotch. Her mouth closed around his glans without hesitation and began to slurp & clean. He held her head in place as he inexorably moved his hips forward and his slimy snake made a den of her pliant throat.

"Good girl. Good girl. Get ready."

She started swallowing instinctually as his bladder released. This time the few drops that spilled were easily wiped up with his thumb. As he finished he gripped her bottom lip and pulled her gaze up to meet his.

"So some of the patients have noticed me talking to you. They want to know what you'll cost them."

Her eyes met his, blinking slowly.

"I told them we'd give them a good deal."

She thought about the video still recording on his desk. The way he'd casually claimed her, brutalized her, and reduced her to a butt bitch, a toilet slut.

She nodded her head steadily, her eyes liquid pools of adoration, her tongue extended like a panting dog in heat.

Soon he was hunched over her once more treating anyone in earshot to her caterwauling mewls of anal submission.

12