Sith Lost Ch. 08

Story Info
Miley and Orllah attend a party.
3.6k words
4
1.1k
00

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley stood in front of the mirror, unable to keep the smile from her face as she admired her new dress. Orllah's latest gift was undoubtedly the most stunning thing she had ever worn. The top was corseted and cinched tightly around her waist in a way that lifted her boobs but was still comfortable. The bones of the corset followed the natural curve of her body whilst tiny crystals sparkled against the black material. The skirt of the dress fell down tot he floor, trailing slightly behind her as she walked. The black fabric was simpler yet a slit that ran from the hem of the dress all the way to the top of her thigh added a suitable level of drama to the outfit. To complete the look she wore a pair of black heels, the straps criss-crossing her leg all the way up to below her knees, and of course, her collar was fastened comfortably round her neck.

"Do you like it?" Orllah asked.

"I love it!" Miley said, turning to her Mistress.

Orllah smiled, looking stunning herself in a tight fitting black dress with a plunging neckline that showed off both her many Sith tattoos and the curve of her ass. She approached Miley, brushing a lock of blue-black hair out of her face and smiling. For the first time since she had met the Sith, Miley thought her Mistress looked nervous. Tonight was important, she knew. It had been five days since the Assembly had begun and after much debate and petty squabbling, the Lords of the other city states had agreed to sign the Pact Imperius. Tonight marked the start of a new era and the culmination of Orllah's recent work to establish herself as Empress. Miley supposed it was only natural that she was nervous.

"I want to thank you," Orllah said softly. "You saved my life when you pulled me from the wreckage of my fighter. You sheltered from Rollo Hirst even though you didn't know me and then you helped me bring him down. I wouldn't be here without you."

Miley smiled, a little taken aback by Orllah's gratitude. "You don't have to thank me," she said, putting her arms around the Twi'lek and pulling her close. The scent of Orllah's perfume filled her nose and she wished they didn't have to go downstairs to join the party. "You have given me everything I could have asked for and more. There is nowhere else I'd rather be than by your side."

Orllah squeezed her gently, turning her head and pressing her lips to Miley's. They held the kiss for several moments, their bodies pressed together, before breaking apart.

"Shall we go down?" Miley asked reluctantly. "We don't want to keep your guests waiting."

"Not yet," Orllah said with a wry smile. "You don't think that just because you look like that that I'm letting you get away with just the collar tonight, do you?"

Miley swallowed, that usual feeling of excitement and anticipation rising within her as she looked at her Mistress.

"The pants," Orllah said quietly. "Lose them, then bend over the bed."

Miley nodded, reaching under her dress and pulling down the thong she wore as Orllah watched. She then crossed the room to their bed and obediently bent over the side, pressing her face into the comforter and placing her hands either side of her head. She waited nervously as she heard Orllah cross the room, trying to imagine what her Mistress had in store for her.

"Open," Orllah commanded from behind her.

Miley turned her head and opened her mouth to see Orllah holding up a large silver butt plug in front of her. The Twi'lek slipped the plug into her mouth, allowing Miley to wet the toy with her own saliva before sliding it out of her mouth and moving to stand behind her. Miley inhaled sharply, her fingers grasping the bedsheets as Orllah pushed aside the skirt of her dress and pushed the plug against her asshole. The metal was cold and she instinctively pulled away but Orllah wasn't letting her get away that easily. She slapped her hand against her ass cheeks, the stinging impact causing Miley to yelp from both the pain and pleasure of it. She steadied her breathing and relaxed into Orllah's grip, feeling the plug slide deeper into her ass.

Orllah smiled, letting go of the plug and giving Miley's ass a more gentle smack. "Much better," she said. "Up you get, slave."

Miley stood slowly, flinching pleasurably at the feeling of the plug in her ass. She was wet already, a combination of the plug, the ass slapping and her Mistress calling her a slave. Fuck the party, she thought. She wanted Orllah to take her now.

"Not yet," Orllah said, reading her sub's mind. "Do as you are told tonight and maybe I'll fuck you later."

"Yes, Mistress," Miley said obediently.

Orllah held out her arm and Miley linked her own around the Sith's elbow. Together, they stepped out of their chambers and made their way down to the party, the buzz of music and conversation drifting through the halls of the palace already. As they descended the stairs, those guests gathered in the hall fell abruptly silent. Miley looked straight ahead as they walked down, just as Orllah was doing herself, but she could feel the eyes of the guests on her. She wondered how many were mentally undressing her and how many were simply jealous of her position at the side of the new Empress.

They moved through the crowd of guests, lesser dignitaries that had accompanied the other Lords, officials and business owners from Hassau that had been invited to the celebration. Orllah smiled serenely at them all, inclining her head as people bowed and curtsied before her. No doubt she was taking note of those who were displaying their loyalties already and those that were not.

They left the Palace's entrance hall and entered the south wing, flowing through more crowds and dodging serving droids as they went before entering the Dining Hall. The room had barely been used since Orllah had overthrown Rollo Hirst but now was the heart of the party. Banners of red and black bearing the symbol of the New Empire hung from the ceiling along with smaller tapestries bearing the symbols of the city states that had agreed to the Pact. Five large tables filled the hall, four running the length of the room whilst the head table sat across its width at the far end. The floor to ceiling windows were draped with rich velvets whilst doors had been thrown open to the palace gardens where smaller tables for the countless other guests had been set up beneath a canopy of twinkling lights. The chatter in the dining hall fell silent as Miley and Orllah entered, the only sound the scraping of chairs as those guests that were already seated, including the Lords and advisors from the other cities, rose quickly to their feet.

Orllah led Miley between the rows of tables, circling round to take her position at the centre of the head table, Miley moving tot he place at her Mistress' right hand side. The room was silent, the doorways full with the faces of the other guests as they craned their necks to get a view of the new Empress.

"Thank you all for coming," Orllah said, her voice level and calm. "Today marks the start of a new era for Kintoone. Under the new Empire you shall be safe and protected. You shall have new opportunities and greater prosperity. You shall be part of something more, of something great!"

Applause broke out somewhere in the crowd and was quickly taken up by the rest of the guests. To Miley's surprise, Vale, the so-called Smuggler King raised an already full glass.

"To the New Empire!" he called. "Long live the Empress!"

"Long live the Empress!" the crowd repeated.

Orllah smiled, waiting patiently as the cheers died away to a level over which she could be heard. "Tonight is your night!" she called. "Enjoy yourselves and all the luxuries Hassau has to offer. To the future!"

"The future!" the crowd cheered.

****

Miley smiled politely as one of Vale's highly intoxicated manservants was pulled away from her after an excruciatingly long conversation about hair products.

"I think he liked you, my dear," Jeska Na said with a smirk from Orllah's left hand side.

"Yes," Orllah agreed, her lips pursed. "Remind me to tell Vale to keep his pets on a leash."

"Good luck with that," Jeska replied, sipping her champagne.

It had already been a long evening. After dinner, a five course affair containing elements of cuisine from across the New Empire, the evening's entertainment had begun. Musicians, artists, beautiful naked dancers and more had set themselves up in the hall and out in the gardens to perform and delight the guests. Subs from the House, Hassau's most popular nightclub, sautered between the tables, teasing and complimenting the dignitaries in equal measure and ensuring that everyone was having the time of their lives. Miley knew some of them from her own time at the House and every so often she would catch one glancing at her, their faces either dark with jealousy or lighting up with joy as she met their gaze.

Unfortunately for the Empress the evening was not so enjoyable. As much as Miley wanted to wander the grounds with Orllah and lose herself amongst the various street performers and artists they were stuck at their table as a long line of dignitaries and well-wishers made their way one by one up to the table to congratulate the Empress and offer fealty to the New Empire. Most of them spoke directly to Orllah but Miley understood the significance of the seating arrangement. Jeska Na had already cemented herself as Orllah's closest ally amongst the other Lords and whilst Miley was no Lord, by sitting her on her right hand side, Orllah had made it clear that she was as valued and important a part of her Empire as any of the others and so Miley smiled politely as the guests approached and did her best not to look bored.

"Congratulations, my dear."

Miley looked up as the next greeter approached and smiled. Madame Elza, owner of the House looked positively radiant as she stepped up tot he table and bowed. She wore a sparkling silver gown that hugged her figure and was complete with a snow white feather shawl over her shoulders. Her platinum blonde hair, streaked as it was with silver, was pulled into a lose plait down her back whilst flashes of tasteful jewellery glittered on her neck and wrists. Elza may have been well into her sixties but she could still turn heads when she wanted to.

"Thank you, Elza," Orllah replied, inclining her head respectfully. "Though none of this would have been possible without your help. Both I and the New Empire are in your debt." As she finished speaking she reached out and closed her hand around Miley's.

Elza smiled, her eye's flicking to Miley's face before returning to the Empress. "I am honoured to have been of assistance," she replied. "Ever since you rid us of Hirst and his thugs, I knew you were going to do great things."

"It is just the beginning," Orllah assured her. "I am grateful to know I can count on your assistance in the future. If there is anything that the House requires..."

"Perhaps a small favour on this night of celebration?" Elza asked. "Might I borrow Miley for a few moments?"

The question seemed to take Orllah by surprise. her hand briefly tightened on Miley's before she smiled and nodded. "Of course," she said, releasing Miley before adding, "Don't be too long."

Miley nodded as she stood, grateful for an excuse to leave the table and get away from the sycophants attempting to curry favour with Orllah. She hurried around the table as Elza politely made her goodbyes and joined her.

"Walk with me, my dear," she said, looping her arm through Miley's and leading her out into the garden.

It was a cool evening, the storm that had battered Hassau the other day had cleared the air and the sky was streaked with flashes of green, red and blue as the atmospheric storms that kept Kintoone isolated from the glaxy raged far, far above. Miley allowed Elza to lead her through the guests mingling, chatting and smoking in the garden. They passed a band playing an old tune that she hadn't heard in years, a contortionist that performed wearing noting but a silk shawl and a dancing troupe that were periodically dragging members of the audience onto their makeshift stage. She thought of Orllah and clenched her ass, the plug causing her to bite down on the inside of her cheek as she wished they could be together to enjoy the evening.

Elza stopped them in a quiet part of the garden, sitting down on a bench surrounded by rose bushes and patting the stone surface beside her. Orllah settled down beside the older woman, the hard seat pushing on the end on the plug, pressing it deeper into her ass and causing her to inhale sharply. Elza either didn't notice or did not care.

"Look at you, Little Dove," she said at last, using the same term of affection she had used or her wfhen Miley had worked at the House. "You have come so far."

Miley smiled, feeling her cheeks flush. "All thanks to your training, Mistress," she said.

"Phish," Elza said sharply. "You ever needed training. You were always my best girl! I was sad to see you go."

"I'm sorry I left," Miley said, glancing down at her feet. "I just..."

"You had an opportunity," Elza finished for her. "I do not blame you, child, though I'll admit when you brought the Sith to the House I was afraid for you. As much as I saw she could do great things for us, I was fearful about you getting caught up in her quest for power. I can now see how wrong that was. Orllah needs you, Little Dove. I know love when I see it."

Miley knew Orllah loved her but to here someone else say it never failed to lift her spirits. As she looked at Elza, however, she could see there was a sadness in her eyes quite unconnected to their current conversation.

"Elza?" she said slowly. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Elza laughed sadly and it was now her turn to look down at her feet. "You were always so clever," she said proudly. "I have news for you. I wasn't sure if now was the right time to tell you, but I swore to you I would let you know as soon as I heard anything... It's... It's about Sophie..."

Miley felt her stomach lurch, feelings of dread and panic rising in her chest, threatening to suffocate her. She and Sophie had grown up together on the streets of Hassau. They had looked after each other until eventually Elza had found them and offered them refuge in the House. For years they had been the best of friends, and on occasion, something more than that, until that prick Drok Vess, the renegade City Lord, had visited the city one day. He and Rollo Hirst had spent the day staggering from one bar to the next, picking fights with anyone who so much as looked at them and generally abusing their power before retiring to the palace for an evening of debauched entertainment. Miley had been supposed to attend their party as part of a group of dancers the House was providing, but she had been sick and Sophie had offered to take her place. Sophie had never come back from the party and none of the other dancers knew what had happened to her. Despite Elza's repeated petitions to Hirst, no word had been heard of Sophie's whereabouts since but Miley had never given up hope that one day her friend might find her way back home.

"What is it?" she breathed. "Is she dead?"

Elza shook her head. "It would appear not," she said.

Miley gripped the edge of the bench to steady herself, bracing herself for what was to come.

"It seems Vess kidnapped her. She spent several years in a dungeon somewhere in Nebutal but it seems she was broken out."

Miley's heart soared. The thought of her friend languishing in Vess' slimy grip made her sick but knowing she was free could only be a good thing. Still, though, Elza looked sad.

"Is that not good news?" she asked.

"This news comes from my contacts in Nebutal," she said, choosing her words carefully. "It seems she was broken out by a tribe of Nomads during one of their raids..."

Miley's elation evaporated as quickly as it had appeared. If it was possible to think of a worse threat than Drok Vess it was the Nomads. They were doomsayers and zealots, fanatics who believed the storms that kept Kintoone isolated were a sign that technology had come to far. They wandered the deserts and the lands rendered inhospitable by the storm, surviving by raiding outlying settlements and convoys and press-ganging captured prisoners into their ranks.

"Sophie is strong," Elza said softly. "If anyone can survive the Nomads, she can..."

It did not matter. None of it mattered. Miley was crying then, tears running down her cheeks as Elza pulled her close and rocked her gently from side to side. Sophie was alive. She was going to bring her home...

****

Jedi Knight Kai Varas groaned as he opened his eyes. His head was throbbing as were his ribs and the countless other bruises he had sustained on his crash landing. He blinked the bluriness from his vision as he looked around, finding himself in a small, dark room, a single shaft of light shining through a barred window in the ceiling. He was strapped to a table, his wrists and ankles shackled to the corner and, perhaps more worryingly, he was naked.

He looked up as the heavy iron door of the cell ground open and a young girl walked in. She was perhaps a year or two younger than he was, with blonde hair that fell to her shoulders and big, blue eyes. Red warpaint ran from her forehead to her cheeks and spiralled down her arms. A black leather harness covered her otherwise naked body, the straps forming diamonds across her body and around her perky breasts. Two elaborately decorated knives were strapped to each of her thighs.

"Who are you?" she hissed.

Kai swallowed, trying not to look at her perfect tits. "Jedi Knight, Kai Varas," he said. "I mean you no harm."

She snorted, holding up a silver cylinder that he recognised immediately as his lightsaber. "Don't lie to me," she snarled before tossing the weapon into the corner of the room. "Who sent you?"

"I... No one," Kai spluttered. "I mean... I was tracking a group of missing Republic pilots. I just..."

She slapped him hard across the face. "Shut up!" she hissed. "What is the Republic? What does that mean?"

Kai swallowed. "The Republic," he repeated. "From the core."

She laughed harshly. "You can forget all of that, Jedi! Kintoone has you now and she will never let you go."

"Please," Kai said. "I'm here to help..."

She laughed again and then did something that Kai had not been expecting. She climbed onto the table and straddled him, his cock pressing against her pussy. Kai inhaled sharply as she leant forwards, her tits brushing against his bare chest as she looked at him.

"I can see it in your eyes, Jedi," she said. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

Kai closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to remember his vows which, at that point in time had suddenly escaped his mind. "I cannot," he said weakly.

She laughed. "I told you not to lie to me."

Her breath was warm on his skin and he tensed as he felt her soft lips brush his neck. He strained against the shackles that held him down but she held him firm, sliding forwards to graze his now rock hard dick.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" she asked again.

Kai could not help himself. He knew it was wrong, he knew it went against his training as a Jedi but he knew he wanted her. He opened his eyes, staring into her sapphire gaze and nodded once. She grinned, sitting back and reaching down to lift up his cock. He groaned as she slid down his length, biting her bottom lip as she took him all the way inside her.

"Fuck..." Kai breathed.

She placed her hands on his chest, her nails digging pleasantly into his skin as she began to ride him slowly, her hips moving up and down over his dick, getting steadily faster until the sound of her ass cheeks slapping against his thighs filled the room.

Kai grunted as he came, shooting his load into her tight pussy as she collapsed against him, her shoulders heaving in time with his own. After several moments of blissful silence she extracted herself from him and slid silently from the table.

12