Sith Lost Ch. 10

Story Info
Orllah punishes Miley for interrupting her guest.
5.1k words
4.67
1.5k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley wiped her eyes as she extracted herself from Elza's arms. She wasn't sure how long they'd been out in the garden but she imagined Orllah would be wondering where she had got to.

"Are you ok?" Elza asked gently, her face etched with concern.

Miley nodded her head and managed a smile, not yet trusting herself to speak.

Elza sighed, clearly unconvinced. "Should I not have told you?"

"Of course not," Miley replied, the strength of her voice surprising even herself. "I just... I wasn't expecting it."

"Nor was I," Elza said with a sad smile. "To tell the truth, I'm not sure knowing makes it any better."

Miley frowned. "Why?" she asked. "We know where she is now! We can go and get her and bring her home."

"My dear, she has been taken by the Nomads," Elza said gently. "You know what that means."

"It doesn't mean anything," Miley said firmly. "I'll tell Orllah. You've seen what she can do! She'll help us bring her back!"

Elza looked up at Miley and for the first time since knowing her, Miley saw tears shining in her eyes.

"What is it?" Miley asked. "What's wrong?"

"I do not doubt the Empress' skills," Elza said softly. "But my dear, consider what you are asking her. Orllah has declared war on Drok Vess and Lady Kysha too for all intents and purposes. Even if she wanted to help, she does not have the resources to do so at the moment."

Miley blinked, Elza's frank explanation catching her by surprise. "You don't know that..." she whispered.

Elza took Miley's hands and squeezed gently. "I'm afraid I do," she said sadly. "Orllah has an Empire to run, a war to fight. We don't know where the Nomads are hiding or even what tribe Sophie is being held by... We don't even know if they'll have kept her alive."

Miley pulled her hands away from her old mentor, tears stinging her eyes. "So we give up on her?" she breathed.

"No," Elza said with a shake of her head. "We will work something out. But for now you must accept that there is nothing we can do to help her."

A dull hollowness settled inside Miley's stomach at Elza's words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing and she felt the sudden need to get away from her mentor before she said anything that she might regret later. She stood sharply, clenching her fists to stop them from shaking.

"I should go," Miley said flatly. "The Empress will no doubt be looking for me."

Elza stiffened, any hint of the tears that she had been about to shed vanishing in an instant. She knew Miley was brushing her off and Miley knew it too. "Of course," Elza said cooly, before adding gently, "You know where I am when you are ready to talk."

Miley afforded the older woman a small nod before turning and striding back towards the palace. Her mind was so full of questions and her thoughts so clouded by emotion that she hardly noticed the performers and the guests that leered unsubtly at her as she strode through the garden. She even forgot about the plug pressing into her ass as she marched determinedly back into the dining hall only to find the head table empty. She stopped a serving droid who informed her that the Lords had retired to one of the private studies for drinks and set off through to find them.

She felt sure that Elza was wrong. She had told Orllah about Sophie's disappearance when they had first met and taken down Rollo Hirst together. At that point Orllah had said that she would help her find Sophie so why should things be any different now?

A guard stood at the entrance to the study but stepped aside as she approached and entered the room. The study was a decent size, the walls lined with bookshelves containing volumes that she doubted Hirst, the palace's previous owner, had ever read. A pianist that she recognised from the House sat in one corner playing a gentle tune that no one was really listening too whilst BD-7 was tending the bar. The Lords and various tag-along members of their entourages sat in large, comfy leather chairs, sipping on drinks from rare Corellian Brandy to Firewhiskey. Vale was holding court, the self-styled Smuggler King looking very handsome in a tailored suit of deep blue, as he moved his hands animatedly in time with his story. The Duke and Duchess sat beside him, the Duke looking bored as one of his young sycophants fed him grapes whilst the Duchess toyed with the hair of one of Vale's equally handsome gang members. Jeska Na sat at one of the windows and winked at Miley as she slipped into the room and moved to Orllah's chair, the Empress watching Vale from over the rim of her glass with a polite smile on her face.

"Where have you been?" Orllah whispered as Miley folded herself onto the arm of her mistress' chair, the plug pressing pleasantly into her ass.

"Sorry," she breathed, only just realising that she had been away from the part for over an hour.

"What's wrong?" the Sith asked, tilting her head to look at Miley from the corner of her eye.

Miley cursed inwardly, the depths of Orllah's perception never failing to catch her by surprise. She met her gaze, considering her words carefully before saying, "Do you remember the girl I told you about? Sophie?"

"The one that Hirst made disappear?"

"Yes," Miley said, glad that Orllah remembered. "Elza has found her. She's being held by the Nomads."

"Nomads?" Vale said, cutting his story off mid sentence. Miley winced, realising that Vale had either had one ear on their conversation or else was an exceptional lip reader.

"If the Nomads have her then there's nothing you can do, sweetheart," he said with a shrug.

An uncomfortable silence settled over the room. Even the pianist had stopped playing, seemingly uncertain whether he should continue.

"I have heard talk of these Nomads," Orllah said. "I must confess that I do not fully understand what they claim to be..."

"They're the others," Jeska said, everyone turning to look at the Torgrutan as she stood and walked over to the bar to pour herself another brandy. "Kintoone used to be more than a handful of City States vying for power. When the Rupture happened, the tectonic shift that brought about the atmospheric storms, many of the planet's settlements were destroyed. Those that survived, those that couldn't cope with the idea that we were effectively cut off from the galaxy snapped. They are zealots. They believe that the Rupture was the start of a new world order and that the rest of us are too foolish to see it."

"Do they pose a threat?" Orllah asked.

"Not exactly," Vale replied before Jeska could speak. "See, the Rupture, or whatever you wanna call it, released something. Something that all of us, even you, your highness, pretend isn't there but makes all this possible." At those last words he indicated his own gang of handsome followers, the Duke Duchess' sycophants and finally Miley herself.

Miley shifted uncomfortably, as did several others in the room. They all knew what Vale was talking about. Whatever the RUpture had been, it hadn't only effected the planet. People's emotions had changed and chief amongst those emotions was desire. Sex was the true currency of Kintoone these days and it had all begun in the aftermath of the Rupture.

"Vale is right," Jeska continued. "The Nomads have allowed themselves to fall back to the base urges. Coupled with the fact that they have split into tribes that are constantly at war with each other then they are little more than pirates that raid the outer edges of our borders."

"Animals," the Duchess scoffed. "They cannot threaten the glory of this new Empire!"

"Indeed, my dear," the Duke said, sitting forwardsand turning to Miley. "Though what Vale says is correct, girl. If they have taken your friend, you had best hope that she is dead!"

Miley flinched at his hard tone, clenching her teeth as he sloshed wine down his front. The man was an ass and a drunk one at that.

"Yes, yes," the Duke continued. "Those dogs are truly barbaric. I've seen what they do to people, you know. Whole villages burned, even the damned children! They only take the strong you see, and well... If Hirst gave the poor bitch up then you can be sure that she's not exactly prime goods now!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Miley snarled, leaping to her feet. "You've got no idea what you are talking about you perverted fuck!"

Orllah was by her side in an instant, one hand digging sharply into Miely's wrist, the other held up before the Duke and Duchess as they spluttered in outrage. Vale was chuckling, clearly enjoying the show, whilst Jeska simply sipped her drink in silence.

"That is enough, Miley," Orllah hissed, the sharpness of her tone striking Miley like a bucket of ice water. "BD," she snapped. "Would you please escort Miley to her chambers so she might cool off."

"Of course, Mistress Orllah," the droid chirped, whirring over to Miley and taking her arm in his metallic hand.

Orllah looked at Miley, the Sith's expression one of cold fury, and she knew she had overstepped her place. Disappointment radiated from the Sith and Miley could not bring her self to look at her any longer. She resigned to allow BD to lead her from the study, hearing Orllah apologise stiffly to the Duke and Duchess as they left the room and call for the pianist to begin the music once again and Vale to finish his story.

BD led her through the palace, her eyes down as they passed through the few guests in that wing of the building. They crossed the Great Hal but instead of going up to her and Orllah's chambers, BD led her to the back of the palace, down a much smaller flight of stairs. She remembered Orllah's instructions. She was to be taken to her chambers.

The descended the stairs to a suite of rooms that in Hirst's time had served as quarters from his many servants but had since been repurposed for Orllah's Sith training. They went to the end of the corridor before descending another flight of steps, this time emerging into a dark corridor with dozens of doors running its length. These were the palace dungeons, rooms that hadn't seen use since Hirst's time as ruler, and ranged from small cells to larger rooms that could house multiple prisoners. BD led her to a door halfway along the corridor and keyed the lock pad beside it, the door swinging open silently.

The room beyond was a decent size, the walls and floors made of exposed stone like the rest of the dungeon. Shackles hung from the walls and ceiling at various points alongside racks of toys from dildos to plugs. There was no bed in the room. Instead a metal cage just big enough for a person to curl up in sat at one end of the room, a metal food bowl like the kind you might feed a pet Akk Dog from sitting beside it. Other devices were placed carefully about the room including a large red 'x', machines that vibrated and a wooden horse that made Miley's pussy ache from just looking at it.

"This way, please," BD said, guiding Miley to the centre of the room. She did not fight him. She knew the droid would have been authorised to use force if she did not comply and she had seen how nasty BD's shock probe could be.

She watched as he whirred over to the side of the room, hitting a button in the wall that caused two lengths of chain to clatter to the floor in front of her. One of the lengths ended in a pair of cuffs whilst the other finished with a single cuff, slightly larger than the others.

"Your hands, please," the droid said as he came back over to her.

Obediently, Miley held out her wrists in front of her and allowed BD to cuff her. The droid held up the larger cuff and she stepped her left leg through the slit in the skirt of her dress, flinching as he secured the leather tightly around her leg, just above her knee. The droid stepped back to the wall and pressed the button to retract the chains. Miley winced as her wrists were pulled high enough above her head that she was balanced on the toes of her right foot, her left leg now suspended so that her knee was about level with the underside of her breasts. The angle caused the long skirt of her black dress to drape down her legs and would give anyone who looked a perfect view of her naked pussy and the plug in her ass.

BD moved to the door before affording Miley a small bow. "Mistress Orllah will no doubt be with you soon," he said before turning to leave.

"BD!" Miley called after the droid. He turned, looking at her almost quizzically. "Tell Orllah... Tell her that I'm sorry."

The droid hesistated before bowing once more. "Goodnight, Mistress Miley," he said before whirring from the dungeon.

The door slid shut behind BD and the lights dimmed so that Miley was alone in almost complete darkness. Tears slid down her cheek, splashing on the floor beside her foot. She did not know why she was crying. It was not from fear of what was going to happen to her. She thougt of Orllah's face and the disappointment in her eyes. It had been the first time in a very, very long time that she had seen that look and the memory of it made her heart ache. How could she have been so stupid.

Miley didn't know how long she waited in the dungeon, teetering on her foot. She had stopped crying at last and had managed to even lever herself into a comfortable position in her cuffs. That said, it didn't mean her arms weren't aching when the lights in the room suddenly blazed bright, causing her to wince and shy away from the blinding light. She blinked the brightness from her eyes and found herself face to face with Orllah. The Sith stood in front of her, arms folded across her chest. She was still wearing her own dress, the tight fabric hugging every curve of her body whilst the plunging neckline showed off her cleavage and the tattoos scrawled across her chest. Her lekku were thrown over her shoulders and her expression was cold as she glared at Miley.

"Explain yourself," she said, the coldness of her tone sending a shiver through Miley's body.

"I'm sorry," she said, meaning it. "I wasn't thinking. He got to me with his words and I snapped and..."

Orllah held up a hand, her expression softening for the briefest of moments as she said, "I understand. The Duke is a cunt but that doesn't excuse your behaviour nor your lack of self-control tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Miley said, her voice small.

"Yes?" Orllah repeated, an unmistakable edge to her voice. She raised her right arm and lightning danced from her finger tips to strike Miley. Pain coursed through her as the lightning stung her flesh and she squealed as she strained against her restraints.

"Yes, what?" Orllah growled as she allowed the lightning to dissipate.

"Yes, mistress," Miley gasped, her shoulders shuddering.

"That's right," Orllah snarled, raising her hands and shooting another bolt of lighting at Miley, this one stronger than the last. She screamed as the blue bolts struck her flesh, the pain stinging her body and turning her on at the same time. When the electrocution stopped she found Orllah standing directly in front of her and the Sith grabbed her chin between the fingers of her hand, lifting her face so that she could feel her mistress' breath on her face.

"What are you?" Orllah asked, sparks dancing from the fingers that held Miley's chin.

"I'm your slave," Miley replied. "I'm your slut. Your fucktoy. I'm whatever you want me to be!"

"Good," Orllah said. "At least you remember some of your manners." She looked down at Miley's breasts, her yellow eyes hungrily devouring her cleavage, before placing a hand on the thigh of Miley's left leg. Miley shivered with anticipation as Orllah's nails dug into her skin as the Sith ran her hand up her leg, her fingers pressing the plug in her ass before brushing her pussy. When she held them up to the light, Miley could see the tips of her fingers were glistening with her own juices.

"It seems you need to be reminded about self-control though," the Sith hissed.

Miley bit down on her cheek as Orllah brushed past her towards one of the racks of toys. She watched as her mistress ran her hands over the toys. She wasn't looking at them though, her eyes were on Miley, watching her sway in her restraints, knowing how the anticipation was driving Miley crazy. At last her hand closed on a small but powerful remote vibrator. She plucked it from the shelf along with a black flogger and something else that Miley couldn't see. Orllah grabbed a small table from the side of the room and dragged it over to where Miley stood, setting the flogger down first along with whatever else she had grabbed before moving close to Miley and brushing her pussy with her fingers.

"Mmm," Miley whimpered, trying to push herself down onto Orllah's fingers. This earned her a slap and a scornful look as Orllah continued to graze her pussy with the tips of her fingers. Just as Miley thought she could take it no more, Orllah at last slipped a finger inside her, massaging her clit as she fingered her slowly.

"Fuck," Miley gasped, her head lolling back with satisfaction. She could already feel an orgasm coming but then Orllah pulled her fingers out of her pussy and instead slipped the vibrator inside her. She looked up at her mistress and something of her frustration must have shown in her face because Orllah simply raised her eyebrows and folded her arms.

"Something you'd like to say, slave?" she asked.

Miley considered her words carefully before saying, "I want to cum, Mistress. Please."

Orllah laughed and shook her head. "And what would that teach you?" she growled. "No. You're not cumming until I say so. And if you do..." she trailed off, lightning crackling around her fingers in an unspoken threat.

Miley bit her cheek, nodding reluctantly as Orllah moved behind her and loosened the corseted top of her dress enough to pull down and expose her tits. Her nipples were hard even before Orllah reached around and grabbed them, massaging her breasts and flicking her nipples. Miley pushed her ass into Orllah's crotch, shivering at the feel of her body pressed against her own and the pressure that Orllah was placing on the plug.

The Sith pulled away, perhaps sensing Miley was enjoying the moment too much. She picked up the flogger and Miley's lip twitched as she saw the other toy Orllah had been hiding. She clenched her teeth, groaning softly as Orllah attached the nipple clamps to her boobs. The claps were linked by a gold chain that matched her slave collar and each had a small vibrator attached to the clamp.

"Remember," Orllah said quietly, tapping the flogger lazily against her own leg. "You don't cum until I say so."

She swung the flogger, the leather straps slapping the tops of Miley's breasts gently. It didn't hurt, but it was enough to cause her to inhale sharply. Then the flogger hit again, smacking against her suspended thigh this time and eliciting a small moan from her lips.

"Thank you, mistress," she whispered.

"Good girl," Orllah said, smacking her tits again with the flogger, the clamps tugging pleasantly on her nipples as the leather jerked the linking chain.

Orllah held up the remote, smiling at the pleading look on Miley's face, and pressed the button. She gasped as she felt the vibrator in her pussy activate, waves of pleasure pulsing through her just as the clamps began to buzz, her nipples tingling with the vibrations. The flogger found her ass next, the crack of the leather echoing through the dungeon as Orllah struck her hard.

"Fuck me," Miley whimpered.

Crack! The flogger came down on her tits, the leather stingign her boobs even as it tugged on her nipples. The pain made Miley tense, the vibrations in her pussy intensifying as she tried to escape them. She could feel the orgasm coming again, rising within her even as she tried to hold it in.

"Please," she begged. "Please let me cum, mistress!"

"What," crack, "did," crack, "I," crack, "say?" Orllah growled, each word punctuated by the sting of the flogger as it found another part of Miley's soft skin.

12