Sith Lost Ch. 13

Story Info
Miley and Orllah track down some raiders.
3.8k words
4.75
1.4k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thin columns of smoke rose over the village, the embers of a dozen or so fires still smouldering in the ruins of homes, barns and storehouses. Imperial troopers picked over the remains, pulling bodies, alive and dead, from the wreckage and distributing supplies tot he wounded.

Darth Orllah and Miley stood in what had been the village square. The Sith Lord stood with her arms folded across her chest, her expression one of cold fury as she surveyed the damage. Miley stood a few paces behind her, tears not just from the smoke in the air stinging her eyes as she watched a woman pick through the wreckage of her home.

"Empress!"

The two women turned as a trooper approached them. Since the formation of the New Empire, the soldiers of Port Hassau and all the other united City States had been provided with fresh uniforms to show their allegiance. They now wore dark red trousers and shirts beneath coal black armour and visored helmets. The hexagonal symbol of the New Empire sat over their hearts, whilst the emblem of their home city sat beside it.

"What is it, Captain?" Orllah asked, rage simmering beneath her sharp tone.

"We have found the Village Councillor, Ma'am. He has requested to speak with you."

Orllah nodded curtly. "Take me to him."

Miley followed Orllah and the trooper through the village to the triage centre that they had set up upon their arrival. It was a simple set up. A large provided shelter and a pair of Bacta tanks for the worst of the injured whilst beds had been set up in the shade of the tent for those with only minor injuries. The Councillor sat on one such bed, his arm in a sling. He was an older man with thinning hair and leathery skin. Most people who lived this far from the coast were farmers and the Councillor certainly ahd the appearance of a man who had spent much of his life outside.

"The Councillor, Ma'am," the Captain said as they approached.

"Ah," the old man croaked. "Yes, umm... Greetings, Your Highness. Forgive me... I... I am not sure how I should address you."

Orllah raised a hand and shook her head gently. Her ascension to Empress was still recent and she was understanding enough to realise that not everyone in the outskirts of the city would know the proper protocol for speaking with her.

"You are fine, Councillor," she said, her tone surprisingly kind. "Tell us what happened here."

"Soldiers," he said grimly. "They marched straight into the village and demanded tribute. I told them that we are good people. We pay our taxes, we fulfil our quotas. They had no right to demand more of us."

Orllah raised her eyebrows. "You are a bold one, Councillor. I'm surprised they didn't shoot you for that response."

The Councillor laughed humourlessly. "They did," he said, raising his slung arm with a wince. "Caught a bolt in my shoulder. Reckon they thought I was dead."

"What happened next?" Orllah asked.

"They made more demands but the people refused to give in. Eventually it got ugly and they started shooting the whole place up. They took everything from us and then burned the village for good measure."

Orllah reached down and squeezed the old man's shoulder. "I thank you for your loyalty, Councillor," she said. "The Empire will ensure that you and your people have everything you need to rebuild. One last question. Whose emblem did these soldiers wear?"

"That's the thing," he said glumly. "We thought they were your soldiers."

Orllah's face hardened. "Explain," she said.

"They wore Hassau colours," he said. "Blue and gold. But now, seeing these troopers I do not know who they were..."

"Thank you, Councillor," Orllah said. "Get some rest. Captain? With me."

She turned on her heel and marched away from the triage centre, Miley and the Captain jogging to keep up with her. When they were back in the square Orllah wheeled about, her yellow eyes burning with anger as she addressed the Captain.

"After the transition did we lose any soldiers to desertion?" she asked.

The Captain shook his head. "Not that I'm aware of, Ma'am."

Orllah scowled, the Captain's answer appearing to confirm her own suspicions. "I want a scouting party deployed immediately. They are to find these soldiers and inform me of their location immediately. They are not to engage them under any circumstances. Is that understood, Captain?"

The man saluted. "Perfectly, Ma'am. I'll see to it at once."

Miley watched the Captain hurry off, already barking orders into his comlink. She turned to Orllah and tilted her head. "What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I am thinking," she said slowly, "that Vess has made his first move."

****

Miley followed Orllah through the rocks, doing her best to keep her footing on the uneven surface. She wore a black jumpsuit that clung tightly to the curves of her body and sturdy boots that came up to her knees. A length of red rope criss-crossed her bodysuit in a diamond pattern, ending in a double strand that Orllah had pulled tightly between her legs so that it rubbed pleasantly against her pussy with every step that she took. A ball gag was lodged firmly in her mouth and her collar fitted snuggly around her neck, a leash running from its ring to a clip on Orllah's belt. Her hands were mercifully free, her sleek blaster pistol strapped to her thigh just in case.

They had left the village several hours ago after the scouts had located the rogue soldier's location. They had taken a speeder bike and raced to their coordinates, finding that the soldiers had turned East and entered the vast Savannah known as the Kyger Flats. The Savannah was littered with hiding places from secluded oasis's to large rock formations like the one they were currently sneaking through. They had spied the soldier's camp as night had fallen, their fires visible as small orange glows amongst the darkness of the Flats.

Orllah tugged on Miley's leash, pressing her fingers to her lips and indicating a gap between the rocks. She peered through and nodded as she saw a pair of soldiers taking a piss in the bushes ahead of them.

Carefully Orllah unclipped Miley's leash before leaping silently into the air. She landed catlike behind the two men, her unlit lightsaber in her hand, before activating the blade and stabbing the first through the heart. Before the second man could cry out she had extended her free hand and the man slammed into the cliff wall, his hands flying to his throat as the last of his piss dribbled down his legs.

"Scream and I will show you pain like you have never known," Orllah hissed.

Miley stood, walking out from behind the rocks where she had been hiding to watch the exchange.

"You attacked the village earlier today, didn't you?"

The soldier spluttered but managed a nod.

"You are working for Drok Vess, aren't you?"

Another nod.

"Are you returning to Nebutal City?"

The solider hesitated, appearing unsure about his answer. He gasped suddenly as Orllah jerked her hand, yanking him backwards onto the end of her saber. His body stiffened momentarily before slumping to the ground where he lay still.

"Wy 'id yoo do thaph?" Miley exclaimed, her gag muffling most of the question.

"He's a grunt," Orllah growled, deactivating her saber and picking up Miley's leash. "He didn't know anything useful."

Miley glanced at the bodies as Orllah tugged on the leash and led them further into the rocks. She had seen Orllah kill before. She had been there when she had overthrown Rollo Hirst and taken control of Hassau. For some reason, though, this felt different. Orllah wasn't just looking for answers. She was angry. She was after revenge.

They followed the path through the rocks before eventually reaching the edge of the camp. There were roughly two dozen soldiers that Miley could see and whilst most of them were lounging by their fires and sipping on mugs of tar-like liquor, there were a few guards posted on vantage points looking outwards towards the savannah.

"Stay here," Orllah instructed. "Wait for my signal. If you have a shot, you take it, but do not take any stupid risks."

Miley nodded, biting down hard on the gag in her mouth as she slid her pistol from its holster.

Orllah leaned forwards and kissed her on the forehead before standing and vanishing in a blur of motion to fast for Miley to follow. She waited, counting the minutes as she positioned herself behind a large boulder where she would have the best view of the camp. She could here some of the soldiers talking about the raid, one of them laughing as he counted the number of people that he had killed on his chubby fingers. She scowled, her finger hovering over the trigger, suddenly understanding Orllah's urge for revenge.

A red light appeared on the opposite side of the camp, Orllah's ;lightsaber cutting a crimson line through the darkness. The soldiers nearest to her cried out, leaping to heir feet and scrambling for their weapons, but they were too late. Orllah cut into them, her blade severing limbs and skewering bodies. Lightning leapt from her finger tips to stun and blast men and women from their feet. The lookouts fired down at her but she batted their bolts aside with ease, deflecting three into the same man one after the other. The Sith leapt through the air, hurling her saber in an arc that gutted two men before landing she landed atop a woman and cracked her skull with the hilt of her blade. She flung out a hand as three more soldiers charged her and all three suddenly fell to their knees, gasping for breath as Orllah choked the life from them.

Miley saw someone appear from a tent behind Orllah, his weapon raised to the back of her head, and squeezed the trigger of her blaster, the bolt whizzing past her master's head and catching the man squarely in the chest. He fell backwards, a smoke rising from the burnt whole in his chest as Orllah continued her rampage.

After just a few short minutes, the fight was over. Of the two dozen soldiers twenty were either dead or in such a state that they would be soon enough. The survivors, three humans and a Rodian, knelt before Orllah, their hands on top of their heads as the Sith paced back and forth in front of them.

"The one who talks, lives," she hissed, her lightsaber humming sinisterly at her side. "Are you returning to Nebutal City?"

"Yes," squeaked the Rodian, two of the humans nodding in agreement.

"Was this the only raid you were ordered to carry out?"

"Yes," one of the humans said quickly.

"But there are others," the Rodian added. "Teams have been sent to all three Imperial States."

"All disguised as the soldiers of that State?" Orllah demanded.

The Rodian nodded, earning a snort from the one human, a bald headed woman with a tattoo over her left eye, who had not spoken yet.

Orllah turned to the woman and raised her eyebrow. "Something to add?" she snarled.

"Not to you, schutta," she spat. "Hirst knows your game. He will kill you and make the other States his! Your stupid Empire will not... ack!"

The woman's eye's widened as Orllah's lightsaber burst from her back. She kicked her away from the blade, turning the weapon on the other three.

"My patience wears thin," she hissed. "You have murdered my people and stolen what is theres." She raised her hand and when she spoke even Miley felt a ripple of fear pass through her. "You will tell me what Hirst is doing."

"He's mobilising his forces," the Rodian whimpered. "He plans to attack within the next few weeks. He has a massive army."

"Where will he attack?" Orllah demanded.

"He's been building ships! He's going to sail down the Falset River and attack you from the sea!"

Orllah pursed her lips and nodded, apparently satisfied. She looked around at the camp and the bodies of the soldiers before turning back to look at the three survivors. "Tell your master what happened here. Tell him what I did to his best soldiers and tell him that I am coming for him." She jerked her chin and the three scrambled to their feet, running hurriedly towards the edge of the camp.

"Miley?" Orllah said, her voice low and sinister. "How many people does it take to deliver a message?"

"Onph?" Miley replied, her throat suddenly dry.

"Exactly," Orllah growled, raising her hand as sparks began to dance between her fingers.

****

They sat in a cave watching the rain beat down upon the Savannah. The storms came quickly in these parts and with the night drawing in they had decided to rest for the evening and carry on back to the city the following day. Orllah had messaged the Captain and already troopers were at the Nebutal Camp repossessing the supplies that they had looted from the village.

Despite the rain it was a warm evening. Orllah had removed her cloak and sat across from Miley, absently poking at the fire that they had cooked their meal on. Miley sat opposite, her gag hanging loosely about her neck as she nibbled on a ration pack that they had split. She watched her mistress carefully, aware that orllah had barely said a word since they had left the camp.

"It's not your fault, you know?" she said quietly, unable to bear the silence any longer.

Orllah looked up, the embers of the fire causing her scarlet skin to glow against the black of her tattoos. "I know," she said bluntly.

"Then what is wrong?"

Orllah shook her head. "You wouldn't understand."

Miley shrugged. "You won't know if you don't tell me."

The Sith stared at her for several moments before sighing. "I am Sith," she said slowly. "All my life I have been taught that the Force is a tool to be wielded for my own goals. Other people should not matter. I shouldn't care about what happens to anyone but me..."

Miley shifted uncomfortably. "Is that really how you feel?" she asked, trying to keep her voice level.

"You know it's not," Orllah said firmly. "You taught me that it is not weakness to care for someone, to love someone... But what happened today... The people that they killed..."

"You think you shouldn't care about them either?"

Orllah shook her head, her lekku bouncing from side to side. "I shouldn't," she replied bluntly. "The Empire exists as a machine, grinding onwards. The Sith who command it care only for the great picture and any slight against their people is a slight against the Empire as an entity."

"But you feel differently?" Miley said gently.

"I stood in front of all those people just two weeks ago and swore to defend this New Empire. These deaths should not have happened."

Miley shook her head. "They shouldn't have," she agreed. "But they did and we were not to know. You have made bold moves, you have changed this planet for the better. That was never going to happen without bloodshed. You know that."

Orllah sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry if I scared you earlier."

Miley shook her head, sliding round the fire and resting her head on Orllah's shoulder. "I'm not scared of you," she whispered. "I love you more than anything. And I understand what you are trying to do for all of us."

Orllah turned and kissed her on the top of her head, wrapping her arm around her. "Sometimes I wonder if we should have just run away into the wilderness when I first landed here."

Miley laughed. "Like you could put that Saber down," she teased. She moved her hands, her fingers tracing one of the black tattoos on Orllah's midriff.

"This one?" she asked.

Orllah smiled. "Jedi Knight Jakar Soel," she said. "He was the first Jedi I fought and was the one that gave me this." She turned her arm, revealing a scar about three inches long that Miley had always wondered about.

Miley touched the scar, her fingers tracing Orllah's soft skin as her mistress looked down on her. She felt safe in her arms, content against the warmth of her body with the sound of the rain pitter-pattering on the rocks outside the mouth of the cave. She raised her head and pressed her lips to Orllah's, kissing her fiercely as she levered herself to sit astride her mistress. Their tongues met and she felt Orllah's hands slide up her back and into her hair. She gathered a knot of Miley's hair into her fist and tugged slightly, pulling her lips away as she buried her face in her neck, nibbling on the exposed skin just above her collar.

"Stand up, slave," she whispered in her ear.

Miley bit her lip, doing as commanded. Orllah waved her hand and the rope that bound her into her suit suddenly fell away from her body, landing in the Sith's waiting lap.

"Strip," Orllah commanded.

Slowly Miley began to peel the body suit from her skin, pulling the zip down gradually until her tits burst from their prison. She slid her arms from the sleeves and then rolled the fabric from her legs one after the other, tossing the suit casually to the side of the cave.

"Hands," Orllah, commanded, taking some of the rope in her hands.

Miley held out her hands, watching as Orllah deftly bound her wrists together. When she had finished she unbuttoned her own shorts, sliding them down over her knee high gladiator sandals.

"Kneel," she instructed.

Miley did as she was told. She knelt in front of Orllah as the Sith Lord spread her legs, her pussy glistening in the firelight. Miley leant forwards, supporting herself on her bound hands as she shuffled her legs back and placed her head between the Twi'lek's thighs. She kissed her soft skin, her tongue trailing the tattoos on her upper thigh before her lips brushed the top of her pussy. Orllah exhaled, reaching down to spread her lips as Miley's tongue caressed her gently. She felt the Sith tense and saw sparks dance from her fingers, a telltale sign that Orllah was enjoying herself. She pressed her tongue deeper into her clit, sucking on her soft pink flesh as Orllah pushed her head down, her toes curled as soft moans began to escape her. Her tongue moved faster and faster and she felt the Sith tremble beneath her as she lapped up her juices. Orllah bucked, her lekku flicking out on both sides as she groaned, a fierce growl of pleasure escaping her lips as her orgasm tore itself from her body.

The Twi'lek slumped back against the wall of the cave, her shoulders rising and falling as she caught her breath. Miley grinned up at her, watching her mistress' face as ripples of pleasure continued to pulse through her body.

"Do you like me sucking on your pussy, Mistress?" she said softly.

A smile tugged at the corner of Orllah's lips. "Did I give you permission to speak, slave?" she whispered.

Miley shook her head, pressing her lips together teasingly.

"Gag," Orllah hissed "Now."

Miley took the ball gag hanging around her neck and slid it into her mouth, biting down on the soft silicone surface as Orllah stood and went to one of the bags that hung from their speeder bike. When she returned she held a large, double ended dildo in her hands.

"Ass up, slave," she purred, her eyes devouring Miley's naked body hungrily.

Miley rolled forwards, putting her arms out in front of her and arching her back to present her ass to her mistress. Orllah smirked as she stood over her, letting the tip of one end of the dildo graze her butt cheek gently before kneeling down behind her. Her empty hand glided softly up her leg, sliding between her thighs to stroke her soaking pussy, one finger then two slipping inside of her as Orllah stretched out her pussy.

Miley groaned into her gag, biting down hard as Orllah slid a third finger inside of her, easing them back and forth at a steadily increasing pace. When the Sith suddenly removed her fingers she grunted in frustration but moments later she felt the head of the dildo pressing agaisnt the lips of her pussy. She attempted to back onto the toy, desperate for her mistress to fill her up and fuck her but a slap to the ass made her stop.

"Wait your turn," Orllah hissed.

Miley whimpered, looking back between her legs to watch Orllah turn herself and line the other end of the dildo up against her own pussy. She heard the Twi'lek groan with pleasure and then she squealed as Orllah backed her ass into her own, pressing the head of the dildo into her pussy at the same time.

12