Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

Mom was fingering me faster and I was pushing up with her faster and I was getting into an orgasm faster. I needed one too. Maybe mom was right. Maybe I needed fucked tonight. Seemed right. She had one of my nipples in her mouth and sucked hard on it every time her fingers pushed in my vagina. My orgasm came boiling up out of my vagina and spread all over so fast it was scary. I kept from screaming and went with it. Mom kept sucking on my nipple until I started to come out of it then she quieted me down like normal until I got my breath back.

When I could listen she said, "I'm so glad you can have good vaginal orgasms. I always could too. Very lucky for your dad. He doesn't have to stop and do my clit. We can keep going and both have one, a lot of them are at the same time. He does good timing."

"Would you like to rest a little and have another?" She said. "I'm not that tired and your dad's asleep. I don't think we woke him up."

"All my strength is gone and I don't think I have another turn on in me," I said. "Thanks mom. That was great. You take such good care of me."

"Ok dear," she said. "You were very wet. That means you enjoyed yourself very much. Good for you." Mom gave me a peck and went back to her bedroom. I was asleep in thirty seconds.

***

I was going to miss the dogs and Cindy and Rory when I go away to study. At least I had another two and a half months. Time was crawling along so slow and that was good. I was busy all the time but I always held myself available for them. They didn't go out that much. Cindy was a stay at home person but she did a lot of social stuff. She was raising the dogs herself so when they did go out I didn't want them to worry so they could enjoy themselves. She knew Martha and George and I were a match. Cindy called and asked would I be available Saturday. I really had no plans but I would have been available anyway.

They were going to Margie's. Cindy told me about Margie once. Margie turns Rory on in a slow way. It builds in him. Cindy and Margie's husband know about it and watch them half the evening. Margie does something when they're dancing and it gets to Rory. He stays hard all the way home and Cindy and Margie's husband call each other for an update. Rory doesn't get hyper or anything like that. It's just a fun thing.

Saturday late evening I was in my special pjs and they got back. After checking with me they were off to shower and change and soon came back. We sat around and talked while they relaxed from the evening. I noticed they seemed to be more clingy than normal. Rory was up more when they came in the door. Cindy was smiling a little more too. She got her hand on his lap and rubbed around some. After we did our dances last time they weren't worried I might be embarrassed. Soft music on and little glasses of wine. Lounging around in that room with these two was a perfect evening and just felt good. They got up to dance and started over where we normally do. They were holding hands.

They stopped and Cindy turned around and said, "Cristy, would you mind if we danced topless. Would that be too embarrassing? Sometimes we do that."

"No, not at all," I said. "That'll be fun to watch. Please, go ahead." I gave them my best smile. Besides, we were both girls.

Cindy turned back and took off her top. Rory took off his and they both tossed them on the sofa. Rory had nice hair on his chest and had some abs showing. Not a great amount and nice arms. Well, he was a delicious looking guy. Cindy's breasts weren't fake. Big nipples and her areolas weren't that big. Beautiful luscious looking breasts. Her pj pants were floating low on her hips and the sides moved up and down when she walked, like mine. There was a little dribble of hair that ran from both of their buttons down to inside their pants. It was pubic hair pure and simple, it just came down from up there.

Cindy got around his neck and her boobs slowly flattened and squished out sideways when they bore into each other. Pretty soon their hips got into each other and dancing started the massaging. A little lip touching to get angles and moisture going and one or the other tilted and they got to kissing. It was a beautiful sexual encounter with submission assumed. I was absolutely transfixed watching. His hands got her buns slowly then about the third time they turned around while dancing he was down inside and her pjs were half way down her buns.

One of his hands were right down low in the center and I could see the fabric moving around with his hand movements. I was massaging myself with my muscles it was so good. I didn't want to be so obvious and stick my hands in my pants. It was very erotic but it seemed to settle them down somewhat. Something like Rory's vagina teasing Cindy was telling me about. I noticed they didn't have any shoes or socks on. Pj bottoms and skin. I took my slippers off. Pj bottoms and a pj top.

Probably fifteen or twenty minutes and they slowly stopped and sat on the sofa again. Quiet conversation between all of us. Slowly sipping wine. We weren't wine drinkers that much and it was very mild and mostly so our mouths didn't get dry. Worked great. They didn't put their tops back on. Cindy was looking at me every now and then without saying anything directly to me.

Then she said, "Would you like to dance with me again? Like this, topless. Don't if you're not comfortable with it."

I bit my lower lip again so I wouldn't smile too wide and said, "Ok."

I stood up and took off my top. My boobs were almost the same as Cindy's. I think Rory pretty much knew that but he still had a good time looking. I let him have the full impact and my nipples were surely up hard. Cindy and I went hand in hand to dance and our boobs bounced around and we made sure Rory could see. He followed us with great glee.

I was sort of watching Rory and wasn't expecting the impact of my bare breasts and Cindy's pressing into each other. What a thrill. Mom and I have never done that. I took in a bigger breath trying to act normal. I slipped my arms around her neck and our stomachs got together and the thrill happened all over again. I couldn't image what it would be like with our pants off. My fingers got in her hair up the back of her neck and I tilted and pulled her in and we did one of those really sexual kisses and we weren't even dancing, just standing there.

Cindy had one hand in the lower center of my back and the other down on my pjs at my butt crack with a finger trying to get in me. I opened a little more and she pushed in. We both moaned and finally started dancing, more like shifting a little but it got our clits massaging into each other like before. I forgot about Rory so I took a little peek. Big smile and watching. He was really liking us together. He was looking up and down and back, taking in all the views. I still had my hand on the back of Cindy's head keeping us kissing. She wasn't even looking to stop. Tongues working like before.

I felt her slip her other hand down in the back of my pants and my pj bottoms shifted around. I caught a glimpse in a small glass front cabinet and half my buns were out like Cindy's were before. That's why Rory was watching our middles. I got a little more turned on knowing that. I just loved Cindy playing with my vagina. I was probably good and wet but she would be comfortable with that. We danced and slowly wound down but reluctantly. I got back to my lounger and Cindy got back with Rory on the sofa. The music played continuously, soft and sensual sounds.

Rory got up and went somewhere. I think to the bathroom. Cindy came over and sat next to me. She said, "Having fun? I really enjoy doing this with you. I wanted to see if you would want to dance with Rory, being topless, if that was ok. I think he might be a little shy to ask. If you don't that's fine. If you do just remember I not only don't mind but it's thrilling watching you two and I know Rory gets really hard so I know he's ready for you and would love to."

I had given a thought to that when Cindy and I were dancing. I wasn't sure Cindy would be ok with it but she was and seemed to want me to. I was trying to be careful to let them work me in where they were comfortable with it and I didn't know exactly how far I wanted to let it go. I was certainly enjoying all this sex play. Wow, it doesn't get much better than this. I wasn't all that worried. They both were quite used to high sex excitement and handled it well and seemed to know what to do with me. Cindy said Rory senses these things. I think he does too.

"One thing is for sure," I said. "I'm having a very good time. I love all the sexual excitement. I don't get that much of that and this is wonderful. As long as you and Rory are comfortable with it I'm fine. If it gets too worrisome I'll say something or give you an indicator. I know Rory being a male will tease different from you but that's ok. I like teasing like that, you know, from a guy. I'll try to go with it."

"Ok," she said. "That's great. He didn't ask, I thought I should check first. I'll suggest it to him. Then he'll know I don't mind. You two can let yourselves go a little. Have fun."

Rory came back and he and Cindy were sort of kissing and talking to each other. Rory was really smiling and so was Cindy. All three of us were still topless. I just loved Cindy's boobs. Rory came over and held out his hand. I got up and we got to where we dance. Arms around his neck and boobs into his chest and he pulled his dick up and pressed in and away we went. Every time his dick dropped from us shifting around dancing he would reach down and pull it up raking it right up my front catching everything down there until it was up almost poking into my stomach. A male maintenance thing.

I was so turned on it hurt from squeezing my muscles so much. It was great. Wow, was this good. My nipples rotated around his chest and his chest hair tickled me every now and then. I had my bump into the back of his dick when I could and rode it over and back like over a pipe. Sometimes that got a nice moan. Cindy was doing what Rory was before, smiling and taking in the sights and sipping. We got into each other's pants in the back and I touched his balls again and he fingered the surface of my vagina. When we moved it made his fingers rub all around.

We finally slowed and got sat down again. It took several minutes to get calm again and I don't think we ever really did. We were all so ramped up. Rory said, "Cristy, it's still early and Cindy and I was wondering if you would like to come over and join us in bed. I wanted to ask but Cindy said she should explain so you're not alarmed. You look absolutely beautiful and very sexy."

He came over and kissed me and went off to somewhere. Cindy patted the sofa next to her and I went over and sat down. She said, "Rory thought you might like some more causal sexual contact. It's a lot more comfortable and easier in a bed than standing up and walking around dancing. If you would like to you'll probably get a chance to play down in the front of his pants. We can take ours off so he'll be nice and hard for you. He usually keeps his on until he needs to take them off."

"If you take yours off I suppose I could too," I said. "I know he isn't a stranger to vaginas and clits. What else should I do?"

"Just follow your instincts," she said. "And Rory will know what you want, how much to do. If you get really turned on remember he detects that and might see if you want him to tease your vagina. It's the same as with fingers but much, much better. All that is ok with me. I'll be having fun too. If he does and you don't mind you'll notice him getting both of you comfortable and getting ready. He takes his pants off and uses some lube and gets in position and very lightly starts teasing. It feels so good you can hardly stand it. If you'd rather not that's fine. Just enjoy everything else."

I was shaking my head up and down lightly as she was talking to let her know I got everything. Sounded ok with me. Mom does that with her fingers. I said, "Ok. Cindy, if I do something you'd rather I didn't let me know or divert me or something."

She said. "I will. Ready?"

We left our tops where they were and cycled through the bathroom and holding hands went to their bedroom. I've seen it before while looking around the house so I was familiar with it if I had to chase the dogs. It was a nice size room, the bed was high and a king size. Night lights on the side tables, not bright, mostly for reading. Temperature was perfect. When we got there Rory wasn't in bed. We climbed on and got comfortable. I got in the middle where I think they would prefer me to be. Three separate pillows. I think they were hoping I would.

Rory came in and climbed in beside me. Cindy got a hand up under my back a little and pushed me with a couple of fingers and I tilted over towards Rory. He tilted right over and got one of my nipples in his mouth and it was a trip right there. His tongue was circling my nipple and I almost peed pushing my middle down. I wasn't going to try to control myself, I already decided to enjoy all the sex high I could get from this. Rory slid his hand down in the front of my pants and got on my clit with two fingers right at the end on each side of my hood.

Cindy slid her hand down in the back of my pants and played with my ass. Ohhhh, this was fantastic. What a feeling. I must have gotten out some moans. I felt Cindy moving around and then she started sliding my pants down and off. I put a hand back and she was nude. Her hand got back into my butt crack. Rory wasn't going that fast on my clit but it was so good. I got to pumping. They both were really giving me a good time. I could hardly breathe. I didn't even think about it, I ran my hand down in the front of Rory's pants. Cindy said I might get the chance and so I did. I also slipped my other hand over in back of me on Cindy's clit.

I felt Rory, sticking way up. He was very big and very hard. I wrapped my fingers around and just held on for a little while not doing anything. Rory didn't seem to notice. He was so big. I went back to the head and felt all around. He didn't have any foreskin. I went all the way down to the bottom and played with his whole balls at last. I loved that. I was still thrusting into Rory's fingers. I was really turned on big time. Rory let go of my nipple and started kissing and tonguing me. I was doing him too. Not hard, everything was going slow and sensuous, not frantic or anything like that. It was so good.

After a while we all slowed down and I turned over on my back. Rory was playing with my tuff and running his fingers all down in and around and back. I had my legs open so he could. Cindy wasn't in my butt with me on my back. She leaned over and let her tongue mess with my nipple. We girls knew how to do that better. Neither one was messing with my vagina much except to lightly run a finger over it. I think Rory was saving it for his teasing. I was thinking about it and wasn't all that against it. I was imagining how it would feel and I loved that feeling. We play teased each other for almost thirty or forty minutes.

Cindy quietly said, "Rory seems to be interested. I saw him get the petjel to lube with. Lube is good anyway. I would let him do that and then see what he might do."

I heard a little metallic click and Rory was getting some lube on his finger. I soon felt him rubbing down in between my ridges and he got another smear and into my vagina a little ways and rubbed it around the inside. Another dab was pushed further in then he lubed his dick head all around. He had his pants off. We were all nude. It was really a big turn on us all being like that. My right leg was up and out a little so Rory could get to my vagina. He slid down and over under me a little. I was on my back looking at the ceiling having a wonderful time with everything. Sometimes I closed my eyes and remembered the feeling. I wasn't all that keeping track of Rory. He's been so easy with me.

Cindy said, "I think he's ready if you two want to tease each other. He really is hard. He usually puts the very tip of the head right at your vagina so you can feel it. That's so tender of a feeling. Is that ok?"

I said, "Yes. That's ok. Am I open enough?"

"You're fine," she said. "He'll adjust if he needs to. I'll watch. He has his hand around his dick about half way up and getting closer. He's high enough. He has his hips pulled back for room. He's pushing up very slow. It's about at your vagina. He's there. You should feel it."

I felt Rory's dick right on my vagina. I took in this enormous breath and let it out slow.

Cindy said, "If you're ok he's going to start teasing." I nodded my head at Cindy and she turned her eyes and nodded hers. At Rory I guess. She said, "He's starting."

She leaned over and kissed me so nicely and I felt Rory's dick start pushing and playing with my vagina. I couldn't possibly dream anything this good. He went so slow and didn't shove himself in me. A soft circling around and a soft inward and back out just a fraction of an inch or so.

Cindy lay down next to me and whispered in my ear, "We can do a fun thing and it's a nice distraction while you enjoy him. Every time he pushes a little in your vagina you slip your tongue between my lips and we can enjoy what he does together. After a little bit we can swap. I'll put a hand down under your bun and every time you push down on him a little I can feel it and slip my tongue between yours. Sometimes it may feel more like fucking that teasing. If it does we can both do the tongue thing at the same time. It should be fun. Want to try it?"

"Oh yes," I said. "Let's do. That sounds good."

We got into a comfortable position and got our lips together. We could lay like this forever. The next time Rory pushed a little I slipped my tongue through Cindy's almost closed lips and back. It got to be a routine. She was almost feeling Rory teasing my vagina. We kept that up for a while. I think Rory was in almost the whole head, not quite. The lube made it so smooth it was almost soothing. Cindy got a hand down on the bottom of my bun and we switched tongues. I pushed down just a little and she slipped her tongue in and we kept going like that. I don't think I was pushing down before but I was now, not that much.

With me pushing I think the whole head was in. It was beautiful. Rory was big but so far he was going in comfortably, just a little tight but not as much as when he started. He was starting to pull the head almost all the way back out before going in again then I felt something a little different. I think it was his ridge below his head. When I was feeling him up I noticed how pronounced it was. Had to be that. If he got in a little further it was going to ripple along the sides. I was still pushing down on him and Cindy was still tonguing between my lips. We two were having a lot of fun keeping track of Rory's teasing in me.

After me pushing a little more I felt his ridge rippling like I thought it would and it sort of felt like fucking, like I would actually know. The next time Cindy slipped her tongue in I slipped mine in her and we thought about Rory and me fucking.

Cindy said, "Is he going in too far? Is it uncomfortable? Sometimes he likes to rub across the G-spot. He really likes that. He'll let his whole head and ridge rumble across it and back. I have an active G-sport and he does that to me all the time. To do that he usually goes in another two or three inches so he goes completely past it and back. If that's ok you can let him know by pushing however much you want. It works great that way, letting him know how far you're good with. As long as you're enjoying yourself. You two are totally turning me on. I love it."

I didn't even answer, just nodded. Cindy and I got back to light kissing and our tongue work. She let me fuck my tongue in between her lips for the longest time, every time Rory thrust in and back. I was rotating up on him enough for it to be erotic for him and to push him in more maybe. I thought I felt the tip of his head on my G-spot a little earlier. I surely felt it now. When my clit got engorged I grew a little bump there. I could finger it at home, mom too. Rory's dick was slipping almost past it and back. I think his helmet ridge would get it soon. I was helping. I didn't even want to stop.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers