Sittin’ on Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I heard that from her mom. I wish she had just spoken to me about it. Instead of sneaking off like she did."

"I think she'll be back very soon. He's not her soulmate. All this may blow over, if you're patient."

'Nope. It won't blow over. She made her bed. She can't come crawling back to mine."

Clara looked at me and shrugged. She walked back to the treadmill. She looked kinda good in her spandex. I let her see me looking, when she got back on the machine. She looked right back. I smiled at her. She smiled back. I looked at her from behind, just stood there. She watched me in the mirror in front of her. Still smiling. She increased the speed on the machine. It had the effect of emphasizing her cute ass as she bounced. I blew her a kiss, and walked off. But I filed the interaction away. I thought that I might be a free man soon. No harm in getting a start.

That nice interaction with Clara cheered me up. I got an erection thinking about her. It had been a while since I had sex, given Shelly's and my dry spell. I had on loose gym shorts. I was on the other side of the room. I took a spot on a leg push machine. I set the weight pretty high. I started doing reps. Three sets of twelve. Then I moved the weight up. I saw Clara get off the treadmill and start walking toward me. We made eye contact. She stood up close to the machine, watched as I put up a big stack of weight, three times. No easy feat. I lowered the stack the last time, and lay there, breathing hard and looking her up and down. She saw that I was excited.

"I guess maybe I've stirred something up." She was looking right at my crotch. I made no effort to hide it. She said, "I feel guilty. But, I'm willing to overlook that, if you'd like to take your shower at my place across the street."

"Deal. I'll get my stuff and meet you out front."

"No need to get your stuff. You can come back after." She was smiling again. She licked her lips. "I hope you're not too worn out."

Clara was maybe late thirties. She was medium height with a tight, curvy body. She has brown hair and hazel eyes, and was pretty in a conventional way. She had been married, and was now divorced, for some time. No doubt that she was prime rebound material for me.

I got right up off the bench and followed her out the door. There were only two other people there, a guy and a woman. They both looked at us as we left, smiling. All four of us were smiling.

Clara led me across the street to an apartment building, up a set of stairs to the second floor. The view as we walked up was fantastic. She was swaying provocatively and giggling. She opened the door, and stepped back for me to go inside. I was looking around the apartment briefly, but she grabbed me from behind and turned me around. She pulled me to her body and tilted her head up. So I kissed her. She kissed me back about as fervently as ever I had been kissed. She was grinding against me, and her tongue was in my mouth.

We broke the kiss. She breathed, "I always wanted you. But you were the boss's husband. I'm gonna get you now, though."

"I'm all yours!" I was laughing. I stepped back and took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and dropped my shorts and underwear. My cock was hard and twitching.

Clara took her sports bra off, exposing a nice pair. She had her shoes off, and pulled her spandex shorts down. She had a great, sexy body. Smooth, well-muscled, but curves. She shoved me to the bedroom, and onto her bed. She straddled my chest. I picked her up and put her crotch directly onto my face. She gasped. I licked. She came hard. My face was wet, for sure.

I flipped her over, and she spread her legs. "Fuck me hard, Joe. Hard and long." I entered her slowly, though. She was tight, and I started picking up the pace, until I was using all my power, pounding her. And she was pumping right back. She was strong, and I was not overwhelming her. We were grunting like animals. Working at it. She started to have an orgasm, and it felt like a vise around my cock. I came as hard and long as I ever had. I was roaring. Then we ebbed out of it. I collapsed, rolled off her."

After a couple of minutes she said, "My God. Oh, Joe. How soon can you get it up?"

"Huh. Can't say for sure. That was the best sex I ever had. You.....you're so tight and so strong."

The answer to her question was : about sixty seconds after she sucked my cummy cock into her mouth.

When I got hard again, she straddled me, and rode me from the top. She stuck her tongue in my mouth. She licked her juices off my cheeks. After some time of gentle fucking, she started to pound down on me. And I started to thrust back just as hard. We were back to animal fucking. Only this time she was fucking me. I didn't mind a bit. We again had nearly simultaneous orgasms. And she collapsed onto me.

I fell asleep for a bit. She woke me up. "You have to go over and get your stuff. Bring it over. You can shower here." It was dark. I dressed, and jogged over to get my clothes. I stuffed them all into my bag, and headed back out. The woman who had been there earlier smiled at me as I left.

"Did you have a nice time?"

"Oh, yes. Thanks for asking."

Back over at Clara's place, she had already showered. I took one as well, and put on another pair of gym shorts that I had in the bag. That was all. She had on a terry robe. I knew I'd take it off her later.

"We need some food, and beer." She opened the fridge, took out two bottles of pale ale. She went into the freezer and took out a pizza. She put it into the oven, and set the timer. We started on the beer.

"So, did you mean it when you said you'd not take her back?"

"At the time. A little early, maybe. But today -- with you -- maybe made a big point."

"You mean if she did it, you can, too?"

"I mean that sex with you might be a very persuasive argument in favor of moving on. Anyway, why does everyone think she'll want to come back? She must have thought a lot about leaving."

"She'll soon see that she's been stupid. Then, maybe, she'll have the fortitude to ask you to take her back. But maybe not. She might be too embarrassed."

"I'll tell you this. She's been fucking this guy for a while. I don't think I can abide that. We're probably toast. I can't imagine what she could say to get me to change my mind."

"Well, big boy, whatever happens with that, you can always drop by here and I'll fuck your brains out. That's a promise."

I had finished the beer. The bell rang for the pizza. We ate it in fifteen minutes. We had another beer. Then she sat on an armchair, and I spread her legs and licked her to several orgasms. I was drenched again. She pulled me up and took my place on the floor. She sucked my cock slowly, licking and probing. Biting, too. She could get all of it down her throat. I never had a deep throat before. I was wild with lust. When she let my cock out of her mouth, she pumped it, licked underneath, and I came right into her mouth. She swallowed it all. She licked her lips and said, "Mmmmm, good." I was in love.

We spent the night in a two person orgy. I was drained several times. But there were refills.

In the morning I woke up next to her. We were both naked, and me stirring woke her. She got out of bed, went to brush her teeth. She handed me a spare toothbrush. After that we showered, together. I fucked her against the shower wall. Standing up. I had never experienced anything like the pure sexual frenzy that we were in.

After the shower fuck, we cooked and ate a big breakfast, still naked. Why put on clothes, after all? Then we sat on her couch, digested. We began touching each other after a while, little touches, almost experimental, to see if it was real. It was real. Soon I was fucking her over the back of the couch. We had our normal big release. And we sat back down on the couch.

She said, "I'm not sure what to do about all this. I was always attracted to you. And yesterday, when I saw my chance, I leapt on it -- so to speak."

"Like a tiger, I'd say."

"I never expected anything like what has happened. It's amazing and flabbergasting. You just fucked me. But I want you again right now." She laughed at my face. "Don't worry. I know you may need some time."

"Maybe." I was not sure how long I would take. It was like an experiment. Ten minutes? Twenty? We needed answers.

She said, "I'm trying to make a point here." She looked at my lap. "You're hard again. You're like a machine. If I suck you off, can we talk?"

"Yes."

Twenty minutes later she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth again. She came back out.

"Maybe we should put on some clothes. We could die. Or have a stroke or something."

"Okay. But just for a few minutes."

I put on my gym shorts and T-shirt. She put on a pull over dress. Nevertheless, I was well aware of what was under the dress. And what I could do with it.

"I....I......Jesus. What is happening here?" Clara was serious. She was apparently having a difficult time integrating the last day into her prior experiences.

"We may well be the most sexually compatible two people in the entire world."

This was my actual opinion. I had given it some thought while brushing my teeth. It didn't take long for me to conclude that. I had read about sex. I had seen porn. I had discussed it with my friends. (Although not as much as women would have.) I had even read some sex advice columns. Dan Savage. Some others. But I had never heard of anything like what had happened between Clara and me. We were, it seemed, in uncharted waters.

"How long will it last? And, if it just keeps up, can we survive?" Clara smiled when she said this, but she had a point.

"We don't know the answers to those questions, Clara. There's only one way to find out."

She looked at me. My gym shorts were tented. I could see that she was again aroused. She jumped on me. I didn't mind. I lay back and let her fuck herself on my dick, on the couch. It wasn't a big couch, and at one point we fell right off. There was a short pause, but then she just kept on fucking me. Finally, we reached our climaxes. She got off me so I could get up off the floor.

I said, "I think we should shower up again and go over to my house, so I can get changed, and check my emails. If you sit on the other side of the car, we might make it there. It's only a short drive."

She started laughing, and I joined in. We were rolling on the floor with gales of laughter. When it subsided, we decided to give it a shot -- so to speak.

Our frenzy did abate somewhat. We showered without fucking. We dressed and drove to my house. She had never been inside, as far as I knew. She looked all around. I was able to do a little business while she did that. I went upstairs and changed into new shorts and a new shirt. It was Sunday. I turned on the baseball. I found out that she was a big fan. Me, too. We watched for almost an hour, before I started fondling her. This time we went upstairs into the main bedroom. I made gentle love to her. It took quite a while, and resulted in another mutual climax. That was amazing. I could count on one hand the times that had happened to me with Shelly.

When we finished, Clara looked at me, and.....started crying. She said, "Joey, I'm in love with you. I just want to thank you for this." She was now crying a lot and I started as well. Eventually we dried up.

I said, "I wonder what's happening in the game." We went back down and watched the final two innings. She actually knew a great deal about the game, and was able to say when the home team guys would try to steal, or put on a hit and run. She was totally involved in the game right up to the end. Me, too.

I cooked us a meal, chicken stir fry. We ate and drank wine. We had a lot of small caresses. Loving caresses. When I looked at her, face to face, I understood that I would always want her near me.

She said, "I'm in love with you. I'll fight to keep you, Joe."

"You don't have to fight. I'm all yours."

We went back upstairs. We started out with another loving bout of gentle sex. But that lasted maybe two minutes. Then we fucked like animals again. Several times. Including in the morning.

As we ate breakfast, I said, "I have to go to court, and then to therapy. Maybe I won't need so much therapy, now. But I'll go. If you're here when I get back, I'll cook again."

"I'll be here. I'd say with bells on, but I'll probably be naked." After we laughed, I kissed her and drove her home.

I was standing in court with a lawyer from my firm, when Connor and Shelly came in with their lawyer. The lawyer for Vanguard was also present. Judge Colson came on the bench.

Shelly would not look at me. Connor glanced over, stopped to glare, then turned away. The Vanguard lawyer outlined their concerns, and the reason that the transfer had been held up. The order had come from a computer that was not recognized. It had come at 3:00am. The verification method -- an email -- had also used that computer. The computer was not one that had ever been used before for the account. Also, the account to which the money was to be transferred was not one owned by either Mrs. or Mr. Mason. An algorithm employed by the firm had stopped the transfer. The money was held until the account holders could be notified. The lawyer said his firm did not want to be liable if a dispute arose about the money. Consequently, he was happy when he got the TRO.

My lawyer said that the money was jointly owned, and had been taken without my knowledge or consent, and, now, over my objection. He explained that Shelly had left me without any notice, quit her job, moved to Pittsburgh and moved in with William Connor.

Their lawyer said that Shelly had as much right to withdraw from the account as I did, and that the money should go where she had tried to transfer it.

The judge asked the Vanguard guy, "Where was the money to have been sent?"

"To an account in a local bank wholly owned by William Connor."

"Have you since determined whose computer was used in the attempted transfer?"

"No. That is beyond our ability, now."

The judge said, "I'd like to have Mrs. Mason sworn, please."

When he said this, Shelly seemed to fold in on herself. Connor grabbed her by the arm. The clerk asked her to raise her right hand. She was barely able to do that, but eventually made a half effort. She answered yes when asked if she swore to tell the truth.

"Mrs. Mason, are you married to Joseph Mason?"

"Yes."

"Were you the joint owner of a Vangaurd account with him?"

"Yes."

"Last week, did you attempt to withdraw $200,000.00 from that account?"

"I.....I....no." She looked around wildly. Connor dropped her arm. He sidled away.

"Did you, in any way, give someone permission to make such a withdrawal?"

"Not that much."

"Please explain."

"Bill -- Mr. Connor -- asked to borrow twenty thousand dollars to pay some overdue debts. I was reluctant, but agreed. He asked me for my password. My computer was inoperable since we moved. I gave him the password. He was using his computer, and I was using it for email. He sat at it for a few minutes, then closed it down. I didn't know anything about 200 thousand."

"When did you find out it was that much?"

"When I was served."

The judge looked at Connor. He made a note on his pad.

"Mr. Connor, can you state your name and address?"

"I'm not here to be a party to this. I came to help Michelle."

"Just comply with the order, sir."

He did. Information I already had.

The judge asked my lawyer, "Is Mr. Mason contemplating filing for divorce?"

"Yes. The complaint is written, and will be filed this week."

The judge ordered Vanguard to freeze the account, until the family law court could consider assets. He told my lawyer that he should file by tomorrow, end of business, or he would reconsider the freeze.

I noticed that Shelly had sunk into a seat behind the table. Connor stormed out. She just sat there, head in her hands.

The small courtroom emptied. Only Shelly and I were left. The bailiff wanted us to go, so he could lock up. I ushered her out into the hall. Connor was nowhere to be seen. Only a few people were passing by in the hallway.

I looked at Shelly. "Did you come here with the jerk?"

She stared at me, "Yes."

"I guess you might need to take a bus back to your new life."

"Joey, I'm sorry this happened. I just thought he was my.....my...."

"Soulmate. That's what you told your folks."

"Looks like I was wrong. Such a fool."

"I cannot tell you how deeply hurt and upset you made me, with that curt little note, ending a long marriage."

"Joey, our marriage isn't over. I see that I was foolish. I'd like to move back. Be your wife." She had tears running down her cheeks.

"Sorry, Shelly. Not in the cards. You fucked that asshole for months, behind my back. You snuck off without even speaking to me about it. You set up as his wife. Well, ya gotta take the bad with the good."

"Can we go somewhere more private? What about the kids?"

"They aren't happy with you. You know that. Do you have any real explanation about why you just tossed me away, like a used Kleenex?"

"No. If you asked me before, I would have said he was my soulmate. I did say that. I thought it would be easier for you if it was a clean break. But I have no explanation -- right now -- about why I was so......dumb." She started to cry in earnest. I didn't like to see her that way. But I withheld any contact. I was finished with her -- at least as a wife. There are only so many heavy bags in the world. Plus, Clara. She was my soulmate. Well, at least she was the absolute apogee of a sex partner. And I liked her even apart from that. I think.

I asked Shelly what she was going to do.

"I have a job in Pittsburgh. I have a shift tomorrow. I have rent to pay there. I signed

the lease for a year. I'll kick Bill out, and see what happens. Maybe after a while, you'll miss me. Then let me know, huh?"

"Sure. I will miss you, I guess. But, I'd like to know what went wrong. I'm still shocked and mystified. I thought we were going well. Little did I know."

"When I come to terms, I'll let you know." She gave me a small hug and walked away. I didn't know what to think. I felt deeply sad, so much so that I was crying openly as she stepped through the door. But under the sadness, I had a knot of anger that was twisting my guts.

I decided that a session with the therapist was a necessity. I went to the afternoon appointment, after lunch at Subway. Tuna melt.

Mary Stevens, the marriage counselor, emphasized that she was not a psychotherapist. She mostly dealt with troubled marriages, and their aftermath, if needed. She was a grey haired grandma at first glance. But when she walked across her office to shake my hand, she moved with athletic grace. And her smile was sunny and genuine. I liked her right off.

"What brings you in Mr. Mason?"

"Please call me Joe. My wife left me, abruptly. She left short note, moved to Pittsburgh, with her new man. She'd been having sex with him for about a month."

"I see. And, how did you react?"

I explained to her that I was at first all business. Then I described my session with Jed, and the subsequent heavy bag sessions. I told her that I was broken hearted and then angry. Now, I thought I was both, at once.

"I believe you have moved swiftly through some stages that happen when marriages end. Depression, sadness, anger. Normally these may alternate for some time. How are you feeling now?"

"Well, I'm embarrassed. I was at the gym. I was doing heavy lifting. An anger outlet, I think. There was a cute nurse that I knew through Shelly. Clara Barton, if you can believe it. I cornered her and asked her about what Shelly had been doing at work with the jerk doctor. She didn't want to spill, but she did. Then.....I....noticed her in her spandex, walking away. There was a mirror. She saw me notice her. She looked at me....in that way. And I looked back. He next thing I knew we were across the street in her apartment, screwing. And....I've never....we just kept at each other. All night, the next day. It's been going on for days now. It was all I could do to make the hearing in court today."