All Comments on 'Sitting on My Son's Lap'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 816 Comments (Page 6)
ViskitViskitalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

This is such a short and interesting story, I love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Best

one of the Best stories on Literotica !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story but,,,

So I remember reading this porn in middle school, about like 9 years ago, and it is such a great fantasy. But I wish it wasn’t about a mom and son. Why Is every top 10 porn selections, in almost every porn website about incest??? Like this doesn’t make sense. Why are there so many incest thoughts in this country? Honestly I believe that these incest fantasies derive from the pedophilic tendencies that this country has. Pedophiles are literally running this country!!!

Great read though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unrealistic, but hot nonetheless

Lol people really complaining about this, just shut up and jerk off like we know you're going to... Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
no

i want to shoot myself

LauraLace444LauraLace444over 3 years ago
Monkey Brained Men

Reading the comments for this story has solidified the idea that the vast majority of readers on here are men just looking to Jack off to whatever non sense gets them there the quickest. It’s a super sexy situation don’t get me wrong, but the writing and dialogue is so bad that I was just laughing the whole time. The same exact situation has been done in much better written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dialogue is so important.... And this isn't natural. And the writing! The sentences are. So short. You can't get any flow and coherence in storytelling. Unless you're Ernest Hemingway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I love this story, have thought about it many times.

bristolbloke1967@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great! Short, sweet and to the point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

I just decided to read this instead of watching porn.

Felt like the first time I discovered masturbation. I guess there is sth more special about the images we create instead of the ones ready out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

The double meaning conversation between mom and son is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it

Stories like this can be true in some cases cause hey we are all animals at one point in our lives, one thing you never hear about is this happening with brothers or even male cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lov3d it

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it.

What a wonderful tale of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

i literally came the right fucking moment! this erotica is fucking insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fun idea, but very poorly written. If someone wants to get off quick , this might work for them. If they want well-written, interesting erotica, this is not it.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. It was short but very erotic. i would love a follow-up story with mom visiting son and fucking him in his dorm room. i gave the story 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story with a great punch of nastiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please make a second chapter of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You have to continue with more we need more!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 3 years ago
I see lots of campus visits

Mom can go visit Mike at school, which is far enough away that they can start a dating life, maybe get an apartment together. She goes to see him, they go out for dinners, etc, then go back to their place and fuck like crazy. Let's see how long it takes for him to get her pregnant. Cool story.

lookerringlookerringover 3 years ago

two moms two hours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE it very very much (❤++): ☆☆☆☆☆++ [5++ (5.25/5=105% "above expectations")! In my book this story is a must-read!u

I am not the only one who loves this story. It has so far got 6,794 faves out of 10,380,161 or 0.65 faves per 1K views (which is an excellent faves-to-views ratio).

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote:) When I put his hands high on my thighs, I put them palms down. His thumbs were resting on the inside of my thighs, very close to my panties. I liked what it looked like. I wished he'd move them up and touch my pussy. I knew he wouldn't. The more I felt his hands on me, the more I wanted him to feel me. (Unquote)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My experience

My experience was similar except my son and I were at the back of the van. And he didn’t anal me he fucked me in the pussy. I even got pregnant cuz of that. Then I aborted the baby. Once my husband left me my son made me feel wayyy better

maxchry2020maxchry2020over 3 years ago
1000 Stars for this story!!

This is hands down the best and hottest story I've ever read!! Had to keep from cumming almost the whole time. What a dream trip to college and the best send off from a mom you could ever have!! Well done and thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravissimo: (5.0)!

If this happened to me, I would be in 7th heaven and on cloud number 9 at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you don't continue it, I will!

Ideas for later chapters:

-We've already had them fucking in the car, which won't create suspense or novelty. So when they arrive at the college, Mom asks Son to "show her around" while Dad starts unloading the car. This leads to a fun romp in a public area of campus, where they can see others, but others can't see them.

-The rest stop reminded me of when my ex fucked me up against a tree at a rest area. We could see everyone, but they couldn't see us cuz we were in the dark. Maybe they do end up stopping to "stretch their legs", after all. ;)

-Mom discovers she is pregnant by the boy. Emotional and alone with her guilt, she decides to tell her husband. He's enraged, he's disgusted, his ego is hurt...he wants to teach her a lesson. What ensues is Daddy tearing off her clothes and giving Mommy what she deserves, reminding her why she married him.

-Son comes home for Thanksgiving break. While Mommy sits on the bathroom sink with Son's face buried in her puss, Dad walks in! A father/son competition fuels their decision to settle this like men: Mom is now in the lucky position to be double-teamed by the both of them, as each tries to one-up the other by who can make her moan the loudest.

Oh yeah...I've got many dirty ideas about many dirty topics. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop for lunch

Would have loved mom to get dad to eat her creampie at the rest stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dirty son

Just imagining how mom's legs and ass might be like. How lose or tight the pussy might be? The size of son's dick. Was he a Virgin? Was he bigger or smaller than dad? Any thumping sound while she rode him. Did the creampie drip down her legs onto to his thighs. Did she turn around and kiss his lips. Did he rub her clit as he fucked her. Did he kiss her neck and back. Did the son grunt when cumming in his mom? Did her head hit the roof when he fucked her hard?

I wish my beautiful and sexy blonde white mom took my dick and took it for life. If mom is hot, I don't think a son can have sexual feelings with anyone else but mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy

I fantasize about a situation like that, I can visualize her legs open while her son fucks her, I am envious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It reminds me

Me too have this exp with my nephew on our way to kurtralam . Chennaishobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this story, I get off everytime I read it.

sixfoot4sixfoot4over 3 years ago
A horny tale

Very horny. Plausible. Got me a good hard on.

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickover 3 years ago
Summertime!

Nice imagery. A few grammar errors spoil it a little but hey, who cares! Made me horny, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fucking in the car

Fucking her son in her wet pussy filling her up with his cum in the car sitting on his lap NICE !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

I had a ride like this with My Aunt .

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

A little "OMG, what the hell is he doing!!" and a few "This can't be happenings" as Mike seduces the woman on his lap, would have been nice. The beginning was way too easy. She should've been shocked and should have made him work for it. (Slut alert, slut alert, husband being easily cuckold). She had better not wind up ultimately leaving the husband for the kid. That would be very very sad. Does the husband deserve to be dumped. Please say it isn't so.

OldBiWandererOldBiWandererabout 3 years ago
So Very Hot

Great erotic story. Super turn-on! Definitely worked for me.

TweekthepornstarTweekthepornstarabout 3 years ago
Excellent

A real turn on. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Need a sequel to this story!

I cum back to this story again and again. Shame there hasn't been a sequel written to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, this was a re-read for me and I loved it as well as the first time. Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Darn it, are you trying to hasten my death. I have read this story so many times I do believe that at the age of 90 years if I keep on reading I will never reach my goal of being a randy old 100 year old. But what the heck, what a way to go.

dominatrixNYdominatrixNYabout 3 years ago

Hot story - big turn on...

LongHairedIrishGuyLongHairedIrishGuyabout 3 years ago

Super hot situation... big turn on. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, Yes! When mom‘s legs were spread wide open, and sons fingers were deep inside her wet puss, all I could think of was him suck in your shoes off his fingers! In my mind, dirty as it is… The roadside diner has a nice big countertop we’re Junior can eat her out good and proper. Then when he fucks her nice and deep, they both get a good view. She should definitely take us load in your mouth afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

omg...cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still one of my all time favorite stories. Mom and Mik are so sly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVED IT.

The same thing happened to me, but it was my sister on my lap, dad riving mom passenger seat. Mom, my sister and I were naked.

They knew what we were doing, they didn't care.

Mom told us "You don't need to hide your pleasure."

"The reason why they didn't care is b/c we lose our virginities to each other in front of them in their bed and in the morning mom flushed my sister's birth control, the morning before leaving mom had my sister take a pregnancy test it was+.

Dad then had me fuck mom in the bed to break it in, dad also fuck my sister in the bed, in the morning mom flushed her birth control.

Dad told me he had been clipped right after we were born.

They both had twins mom girls my sister boys.

Rbecca01Rbecca01almost 3 years ago
Would have given five stars if son could have eaten Mum's pussy

Retired04

As the tile says I have to wait till he moves into his dorm before he is allowed to

Sniff,smell,lick,suck & enjoy the Tate & flavours of Mum's sexy pussy JUICES !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

It was the first story I read on literotica, so I didn't know what to expect. I thought it moved pretty fast , but it ended like I had hoped. Would like to read more of authors works to see how they develop as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous, you're obviously lying dude. Get a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Half of you guys are lying about having the same experience Lmao lame

MichaelsD82MichaelsD82almost 3 years ago

Great story! I prefer more character development, but once in a while a nice short story is good. Keep up the good work. Solid 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous chill man nah but you right anonymous get a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well in my case it was my handasome teacher all girls adored ...I decided to sit on his lap while playing vid game on his tab . Itt was exciting as I was pretty good at it & 3 friend were busy watching the screen butbI could feel his hard bulge under my butt & getting wet secretly when he quietly sneaked his fingers touching my ass rim & sniffing them whichh only I noticed . Later he inserted his palm i side my jumper' s behind & started to finger my clits & vagina making me to cum without anyone noticing it all . After all when we were leaving I noticed my hero sniffing both fingers which explored my 2 stinkiest parts . I always wonder why & how he admired them ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to meet a guy for depraved sex. I love cunnilingus, anilingus, fucking in the ass, sucking a big dick. My photos on the telegram channel @Beautifullara

madhatter007madhatter007almost 3 years ago

The original is better...

https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-takes-a-ride

...and you really ought to credit the author for the "inspiration" (plagiarism).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I fucked my mom in similar way when we were traveling by crowded train in cold night. I inserted my cock in her pussy and fucked her for straight 5 hours. what a joyful ride it was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is easy to take off clothes & have sex. But to open your Soul to someone, letting them know your thoughts, dreams, fears, hopes, spirit....That's being Real Naked.

Looking fwd to get real naked with someone.... interested girls from tamilnadu can contact me 7639578730..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And nobody thought of the smell of sex in a confined area of the car that would have been a give away?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be a much better read if the writer would use proper grammar. The poor grammar interrupts the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

there shoulda been a part where the dad pulled over to like get gas and then the son pounded her so hard and fast lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I really like this story. I have done that with my sister in law while my brother was driving. Brings back good memories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You all need JESUS

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

One of the best Mom/Son stories

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Now that was a hot story, however it would be interesting to see the saga continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess dad didn't smell and pussy or cum odors......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dad's a C19 patient ? Cant smell an 18 yrs old dick screwing a mature pussy ? We re young but when our when we finger each other the odours are strong enough to let the neighbours inside the car know whats cooking ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oma ema nikkumine ei tee paha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy and intense. The part when they communicate as they have sex is very tense and sexy. Than you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Sitting On My Son's Lap (Pt. I by 'retired04'; Pt. II by 'Oedipus_Sex' on Literotica): Thirty-seven Year Old Married Mother, Unnamed and Eighteen Year Old College-bound Virile Son, Michael and Late Thirties Year Old Husband, Steven.

This story (Part I by 'retired04' and Part II by 'Oedipus_Sex' on Literotica) is classic Mother and Son incest, as its very best!! Thanks to 'Oedipus_Sex' for her contribution to the continuation of this story, for the last two (2) hours of their road trip. This Part I is so realistic I, almost, literally felt myself under Mike's mother, being so very naughty with 'my' dick in her mature fertile--hopefully protection-free--tickling her cervix with the end of my horny dick.

These road trip incest stories with the mother, or sister, or aunt, etc., being fucked by their son, brother, nephew, etc., are all classics, or epic proportions!!! We all, porn readers, can imagine ourselves, whether we're male or female, in these very similar situations of family road trips, car packed, and the/a female having to "suffer" (woe is them) the hazards of great familial, incest, blood-related male poking his stiff, fat, lengthy cock into her eager female-relative's pussy, spewing sperm-laden cum throughout her birthing cavity! That's Heaven......Personified! This story, Part I AND Part II, are not short of sexual, incestual excitement and orgasms! Both Writer's--'retired04' and 'Odepius_Sex' have done themselves proud of their efforts for providing fabulous imagery incest

psimonpsimonover 2 years ago

superbr narrative.. but son should have movd his fingers to lhis lips to taste de delight...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Call me at +919382767859 for fun times

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could taste de delight

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could really taste de delight

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made my pussy wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice, I had a similar experience myself. Always maintain and smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me really horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More pease...

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 2 years ago

This story is , without doubt, one of the most erotic and arousing on this site. I don't know how many times I've read it! Still the same reaction.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a male 29 Text me for erotic talk ladies 785202243

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poggers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Stories this good are much more fun than videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brought back a memory, reaching around the edge of the front seat to feel the right tit of the woman in the front seat. Neither my wife or her husband saw it. She moved slightly to give me more tit.

Another time my old girlfriend in the back seat kept goosing me with her foot under my seat. Our ride was back to college and was 5 hours. Dropped my wife off first and parked with my girlfriend and got in her pants and gave her a happy ending. My wife asked why I took so long to return.

Traffic jam. Made sure she didn’t smell my fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have felt this during our travel to a waterfalls all night and my uncle played all along the travel with me chennaishobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was kind of far fetched in reality but fantasy wise it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this 3 times over the course of a week and am so aroused. I am breathing deeply and squirming in my chair during the whole read. My pussy is moving back and forth to the imagery you have written. I am now on them only having driven an hour and Mike has his fingers deeply in his mom's pussy. I am sighing and dreaming of it happening to me. Mmmmm ... so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome wank

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aw, that is so cute!

HairryWCHairryWCover 2 years ago

I like it. I'll make sure my there's plenty of room for everyone the next time we take my son anywhere. LOL

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous