Six Degrees of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, her bra and panties weren't purple, they were lavender, but they were every bit as sexy. "So, am I still worth it?"

"Yes, absolutely I said."

"Then stand up, and get naked for me," she said.

She sat down on the bed while I stood up. I began unbuttoning my shirt and let it fall on the floor. Then I unzipped my pants and let them fall and kicked them off. I stood there for a moment with my boner sticking out against the fabric of my shorts. Then I pulled down the shorts and kicked them over to where my other clothes were.

"Come over here," she said.

I walked over in front of her. She was staring at my cock, and then leaned forward and kissed it and took it in her mouth. "I've been waiting for this," she said.

She sucked on my cock just long enough to let me watch it going in and out of her mouth, getting wet and shiny from her saliva. Then she stopped and stood up in front of me.

She took off her heels and put them over next to the dress on the floor. Then she stood facing me and reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She watched me as I looked on, hardly able to breathe. She pulled the bra off and dropped it on the floor.

"Okay," she said, "Your turn. I want you to kneel down and take my panties off."

I kneeled down in front of her and reached my hands up and started slowly pulling her panties down. As they were moving down, I was waiting to see the soft brown hair of her bush appear. But as I kept going, I realized there was something different. There were no hairs at all. Finally, I got to her mound and her pussy, and everything was bare.

"I shaved my pussy this afternoon. It was more complicated and took longer than I thought -- that's why I was late in arriving. I wanted to do something different for you. Something I was pretty sure you would never expect. Is it okay?"

"It's amazing," I said. "I mean, I loved your bush, but this is sexy as hell. Especially since you did it for me. I love it. I mean your bush was fine, but it kind of hid things a little, if you get what I mean. Now your pussy is just right there. Pure pussy. Your pure pussy. I can't believe how sexy it is. Everything. Your hair, the dress, the high heels, and now this."

"You know, Bradley, I've never done this before. Not even close. This is my first time. I'm so glad it will be with you. I mean I'm still nervous, but I want this so much. I want us to make love together. I want you to fuck me for my very first time. I want to feel your beautiful cock all the way inside me, shooting inside me, and making us come together more than we ever have before."

"Liz, this is my first time too. I mean you're the only one I've done the things with that we did the last two nights. So I'm nervous too, but I love you so much, and I love that we're going to do this together, you and me. You know what you said, about deniability. I don't deny anything about what I feel about you. Or the fact that I want you."

* * *

Liz looked at me a little timidly, not quite sure what to do next. "Should we get on the bed now?"

"Hold on a minute," I said. I stepped toward her and put my arms around her and just held her. She put her arms around me too. It felt good feeling her body there against mine. Neither of us said anything, we just held each other for what felt like a long time.

Eventually, I relaxed my arms and said gently, "I think it's time."

She looked at me, released her arms, and got up on the bed.

I got up on the bed and lay down beside her and kissed her. It was a long gentle kiss, we weren't rushing anything.

Then she said, "I'm ready, Bradley."

I moved my head down and kissed her breasts and her nipples, and then I kept going down to her pussy and began kissing her and licking her and playing with her. I felt her hips starting to respond, and I felt her getting wet.

"Yes, Bradley, yes." She opened her legs and waited for me.

I moved between her legs, holding myself above her with my arms. My cock was hard by now, and I took it in my hand and rubbed the tip all around her pussy, up and down, around her lips and between her lips. Finally, my cock found the entrance and I slowly began to put it in.

"Oh yes, Bradley, oh yes! Put it in now! I want to feel you all the way inside me!"

I found myself up against some kind of barrier. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Go ahead, Bradley, just keep going! I want it, I want it right now! Don't stop!"

I kept pushing, and suddenly my cock was all the way inside her.

"Oh yes, Bradley, oh yes. You're all the way inside me. It feels so good! I can't believe your cock is all the way inside me. Do I feel good?"

"You feel wonderful. I've never felt anything so beautiful in all my life. I love having your velvet pussy wrapped tight around my cock."

I was looking down, watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. Everything felt absolutely incredible. I wanted to make this last -- forever if I could.

But Liz had a different idea. "Fuck me, Bradley! I want you to fuck me really hard and really fast, I want you to pound me. I want to feel your come shooting inside my pussy. Fuck me Bradley, fuck me like crazy!"

That pretty much got rid of any thoughts I was having about trying to maintain control. I started moving faster and harder, and I felt her hips meeting mine with every thrust. I had been thinking how slow and romantic we could make this, but now we were like a couple of animals in heat. Just fucking our brains out.

Before I had a chance to slow myself down in any way, I felt my cock began to twitch and suddenly I was coming like crazy.

"Yes, yes Bradley! Shoot it all inside me! I want all of you!" Liz was reaching her arms up and pulling me down against her while her hips were smashing against mine.

When I was done, I just relaxed and lay on top of her with her holding me tight to her, neither of us saying anything.

I felt my cock get soft and slip out of her, and I rolled over beside her.

"Bradley, that was so beautiful. That was perfect. Somehow, once you were inside me, I just wanted to fuck like crazy. I wanted to feel what it would feel like to just fuck, and to feel you shooting everything inside my pussy. It was perfect. Everything was perfect."

"It was perfect," I said. "We finally got to feel everything we had been waiting for. It couldn't have been more beautiful. I love you."

"I love you too, Bradley. It couldn't have been any better or more beautiful."

We lay there together for a while holding hands and absorbing what we had just done. I wasn't sure what would happen next. But then Liz started sitting up.

"Okay, Bradley. Are you ready for more? I hope so."

"Are you okay, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a little sore, but no big deal. No way I'm going to let that stop me... Only this time, I'm going to be on top."

She got up on her knees and moved one leg over to straddle me. Her pussy was right over my cock. She reached down and grabbed my cock and began rubbing it back and forth against her pussy, and then put my cock in place and began slowly lowering herself onto it.

"It hurts a little bit," she said, "it's a little sore, but it's totally worth it. I want you inside me again."

When my cock was all the way in her pussy, she began to move her pussy around. "I love this, I love being able to control everything." She leaned forward and began to grind her mound against mine. "Oh my God, I love what that does to my clit. That feels amazing."

By now, my hips were pushing up against her while she was grinding on me. I loved watching everything, looking at her breasts and nipples, looking at her pussy, watching her cock slide in and out of her when she moved up and down.

This time she was in no hurry. We were taking it slow and enjoying how everything felt. After a while, she turned us over so I was on top again and could pound her for a while. Then she twisted us back over so she could be on top again. Eventually, she started moving faster and pressing herself harder against me. "Bradley, I'm ready for you to come. I want to feel you shooting inside me! Come for me!"

By now we were both in sync, and pretty soon I felt myself starting to come. When she felt that, I felt her hips start moving even faster back and forth against me. I almost worried that she was going to rip my cock often her frenzy. But it was amazing to see how totally turned on she was, and how hard she was coming.

Afterwards, she fell forward on me and we just lay there, quiet except for how fast our hearts were still beating.

When she rolled off me and we were lying side-by-side, she said, "That was amazing. I loved it. I love controlling everything. But I also loved having you controlling everything the first time. I guess we have to check out every position we can think of so we know what we like best."

We lay there, holding hands, our bodies touching against each other. I was beginning to worry a little that she would decide it was time to leave, and I wasn't ready for her to go.

Then she said, "I should probably be going soon, but I think we have time for one more round, don't you? What would you think about trying doggy-style this time?"

I was ready for anything, and this would definitely be different. I was a little surprised she would think of it, but I was definitely up for it.

Liz got up on her knees, with her upper body leaning forward on her elbows. I got behind her, with my knees between her legs, looking down at her ass and pussy.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

"It's perfect," I said. I took my cock in my hand and started rubbing it around, feeling how wet she was. Then I started sliding my cock into her until my balls were up against her. "How does that feel?" I asked.

"It feels really different, but it feels really good," she said. "I mean, it does feel a little bit kinky, but it is a great change of pace."

It was feeling a little bit kinky to me too, especially as I found myself staring at her ass while watching my cock go in and out of her.

I took my hands and began to play with the cheeks of her ass, feeling them and kneading them. "That feels good, Bradley," I heard her saying.

Then I pulled the cheeks of her ass open and looked at her asshole. I loved seeing her little pink rosebud and started moving my thumbs further and further down the insides of her ass cheeks. I started pulling on her cheeks to try to pull her asshole open, and then I started playing with her there with my thumbs. I was loving it. I mean it was a pretty kinky thing to do, and after all, this was my sister I was doing this to, but I couldn't help it. It was turning me on like crazy. I just didn't know what she would think.

"Oh my God, Bradley, I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm so sensitive there. That is so hot. It turns me on like crazy. But that doesn't mean I want you to get any ideas about that, do you understand?"

"Of course not, no worry," I said, although precisely that had just become the first item on my "To do" list for the near future.

We both began coming like crazy. It felt like a totally different experience from what we had just been doing before.

Afterwards, we just lay there, holding hands, and thinking about everything.

"What position do you like best?" I asked.

"Well, I really like just being on top of you -- you know, 'cowgirl' -- that way I get to rub my clit down against you, and I also can just lean forward and let you suck on my tits. I mean I really like all the control I get from that. But on the other hand, when you're on top of me and just pounding away, I don't have to be in control at all, and that can be totally hot too. Being in control isn't necessarily the best thing in sex; sometimes the sexiest thing of all is to totally lose control -- at least with someone you trust.

"Of course, doggy style was pretty interesting...but I'm not quite sure about the kinkiness. I mean, I definitely don't want you getting the wrong kinds of ideas.

"Really, everything's good being with you, Bradley. I just love doing anything with you, I love how connected we've become this week. We have, haven't we? I'm not wrong, am I? I haven't been just making this all up as some kind of Romantic fantasy in my head, right?"

Somehow, all the uncertainty, all the weight of taboo, was getting to her.

"Liz, everything we have done this week has been absolutely beautiful. I love you, and I've never felt this deep a connection to anyone. No matter what, neither of us will ever forget how beautiful all of this was."

She leaned over and began hugging me as tight as she could. "Thank you, Bradley, thank you so much. This has been beautiful, and I love you so much."

* * *

After another while, I asked her, "When you were saying all that stuff earlier, when you were beating me up about the cologne and even thinking about doing anything more, were you just joking? I mean, I had no idea what to think. I was getting really freaked out."

"I'm not quite sure," Liz said. "I mean, obviously I was wearing the dress and had even shaved my pussy, so I already knew what I had planned for tonight. And I guess I was kind of enjoying playing with your head about it. But, you know, I think it was also something I needed to do for myself. I kind of needed to act out all that stuff. Like I knew we were going to go all the way tonight, but some part of me had to pretend that I wasn't planning anything of the sort. I needed to at least pretend to deny what was going on. And guilt-tripping you about even thinking about what I had already planned out was the easiest way to act as if I had no intention of doing anything.

"I know it doesn't make any sense, not really. I knew I wanted to do it, and I knew I wanted to do it with you. And nothing was going to stop that. But, you know, this was such a huge taboo that I couldn't just go sailing through it.

"And as far as my yanking your chain that way, you know how people talk about how great 'make-up' sex is after they've had an argument with their partner? How having sex when you want to bond again is even more intense? Well, I know what we did tonight would've been incredible no matter what, but honestly, wasn't it even better in contrast to how I was making you feel when I was beating up on you about your just thinking we were going to have sex? I mean I could see you were thinking that it was all over, that nothing was going to happen, and that maybe I would never even talk to you again. So how great was it when you saw that I was wearing that red dress, and I wasn't mad, and we were absolutely going to fuck?"

"I guess so," I said, "but God, that was such a painful way to get there."

"You're right," she said, "and I'm sorry. I guess I did go a little overboard."

* * *

We lay there beside each other for some time just holding hands and absorbing everything that had just happened.

Then I heard Liz say, "You know, Bradley, I mean we've gone all the way, all six steps. And I guess that is supposed to be pretty bad...although I'm not actually feeling bad at all. Exactly the opposite. I've never felt this good and this beautiful in my life.

"But, thinking about it, there is some stuff we haven't done. You know, like when you were playing with me back there when we were doing doggy-style. I know you were thinking about it. I guess maybe I was too. But we didn't do it. So there's that, isn't there? Maybe there's a seventh step, and we haven't gone there? Maybe?

"Or am I just looking for a new form of 'plausible deniability'? Like all those other people I was talking about?"

As soon as she reminded me, I felt my dick starting to get hard again. Actually, the idea of that "seventh step" was definitely turning me on. But I said, "Um, yeah, you're right. Yeah, there is that. I guess we're not really total perverts after all, are we?"

She laughed, but only a little. I wasn't quite sure it was a laughing matter. And my dick wasn't convinced at all.

* * *

When she was getting up to get dressed and go back to her dorm, I said, "Why don't you just stay here tonight? You don't need to go. You don't have any classes in the morning. I would love to wake up in the morning with you still here with me."

"Sure, and come out of your room with you in the morning, still wearing my walk of shame hot red dress? Bradley, we do not need to get that stupid."

* * *

Sunday

Liz came back to visit Sunday night. The weather had started turning colder, and now a cold front was moving in. She was wearing her trench coat again, buttoned up tight. I guess she was still feeling cold, because she left her coat on while she was talking to me.

* * *

"I can't stay long, but I wanted to stop by and tell you I was thinking maybe I should change my whole approach. I had been using that list and titling my paper, 'Plausible Deniability: A Six-stage Analysis of Strategies Involved in Sibling Incest.' But then I started thinking that the whole thing just sounded academic and boring.

"So I was thinking it would probably be way better to give it a more personal touch. I was thinking about, 'How I ended up having sex with my brother: A first-hand study of sibling incest'? Or maybe, even more direct, 'How I ended up fucking my brother...'? You know, more attention-getting?

"I'm sure the professor would find it fascinating. What do you think?"

What? What the goddamned fuck?

"You can't do that," I said. "Don't you know what that would do? Do you have any idea?"

She looked at me slowly, as if deciding what she should say next.

Meanwhile, I found myself trying to figure out why she was looking so sexy in that coat. Then I realized she was wearing lavender stockings, the same color as the bra and panties she had worn last night. I guess maybe the stockings were because of the cold.

"You know, with my new title, absolutely everyone would want to read it. It would be the talk of the class. I bet people would even pass it around to their friends."

I couldn't even figure out what to say to that. Did she really not get it?

Then she said, "Look, maybe I just need to sit down with you and talk about it. Let me take off my coat first."

She undid the belt of her coat, then undid the buttons. When she had finished with all the buttons, she stood up, pulled the coat open, and let it fall to the floor. Beneath the coat, she was completely naked, except for a lavender garter belt holding up her stockings. She stood there, still in her high-heeled shoes.

"What do you think? Should I get rid of this too? Is it too kinky? I mean, do I just look like some kind of total slut? And for my brother at that?"

My brain exploded into a million tiny pieces. "No, no. Absolutely not. I love it. I can't quite believe it, but I love it."

Liz sat down beside me. She had a mischievous smile on her face, and was trying not to laugh out loud. "The look on your face was priceless when I told you my new title for my paper. Did you really think I was going to do that?

"Actually, my final title is, 'Plausible Deniability.' That works in so many ways."

By now I was too busy taking off my clothes to discuss the question with her.

This time was even better than last night, and last night had been absolutely amazing. We were ready to try every kind of position either of us could think of, no matter how weird or kinky. Neither of us wanted it to end at all, but eventually Liz had to head back to her dorm since she had an early class in the morning.

* * *

After all that

I didn't see or hear from Liz at all that next week. I didn't know if I had done something wrong or what was going on, but it was a bummer. On Friday I got an email from her that she had gotten an A- on her paper, and thanking me for my help.

The professor had said that the steps she had laid out offered a really good framework for thinking about the dynamics of sibling incest rather than seeing it as an all-or-nothing kind of thing. He was especially interested in the idea that it was probably way more common than anyone thought, and that lots of times, the people involved stopped short of going all the way and stuck to some of the other stages just to tell themselves they hadn't actually done anything.