Six Degrees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Porshe went back to Darnel, "Hey. We got you. I'll have Aisha bring the kids over for a play date, and I'll convince her to let the kids stay over."

Darnel thanked Porshe and told her that she had no idea what this meant to him. Porshe responded, "That's what friends are for."

When Porshe hung up with Darnel, she looked at Aisha, "You knew this was going to happen eventually." Aisha nodded.

Aisha's eyes began to tear, "This is either going to be it, or it's not."

Porshe said, "That man loves you. Your marriage is not going to end because of this. I know."

Aisha shook her head, "All he wants is kids. He wants a big family. What if I can't do that for him? What then?"

Porshe put her head to Aisha's, "Honey. Having a miscarriage doesn't mean you can't have babies going forward. It means you had a miscarriage. You don't know for sure that you can't carry a baby to term again."

Aisha asked, "And what if I can't?"

. . .

Kelly and Joleen ate and talked about the baby, and they talked about baby clothes and toys. Joleen thought that it had been a pretty great day. Then Kelly asked about the vibrator and the dildo.

Kelly asked, "So, about what I saw in your bathroom sink."

Joleen forced a smile, "You saw those, huh?"

Kelly smiled, "I understand."

Joleen tilted her head, "Do you?"

Kelly responded, "I understand why you have them. What I want to know is if they are as good as the real thing?"

Joleen was perplexed. She asked, "Are you asking because you legitimately don't know, or are you being judgemental?"

Kelly looked around. Then she told Joleen, "I'm just thinking of things to spice things up. You know?"

Joleen relaxed and said to Kelly, "Well, some can be as good, or better, than the real thing. It depends a lot on what you're trying to accomplish."

Kelly deflected, "Well, what does any woman want?"

Joleen understood why her mom didn't want to go too much into detail. So, she told Kelly, "I had to go through a lot of toys to find my favorite. Some have been good, and others aren't so good."

Kelly listened.

Joleen explained, "You have to be careful what you buy. Some of them can give you a rash. Other's are too hard or too soft."

. . .

Erin told Megan, "What I think hurt the most about my experience was that for the longest time, I couldn't let anyone touch me, and I couldn't trust anyone."

Megan nodded, "My husband, Josh, is a wonderful man. We were only married for six months when I got assaulted. We hadn't even been out of the honeymoon phase when this happened, and I haven't been able to let him touch me since."

Megan told Erin that Josh had been supportive throughout the whole ordeal. And that he hadn't been pushy.

Megan said, "Josh is a sweet man. He feels my pain. I want to, more than anything, to be able to feel him again."

Erin told Megan, "At least you have Josh. After I got raped, I was alone. I couldn't trust anyone. I had no idea who raped me or how many of them there were. All I knew was it could have been anyone."

Erin continued, "Every guy I saw that I knew was at the party could have raped me, and I didn't know. I was scared to death that I might be pregnant. I felt dirty. I felt used. I wanted to die, but I wasn't going to give them that satisfaction."

Erin encouraged Megan, "You can't let those guys ruin your marriage. If Josh is that great of a guy, you need to get revenge by loving Josh more than ever. The guys that assaulted you were losers. Don't let them win."

. . .

Rick said to himself, "Now all we need is some rope, a sleeping mask, and a butternut-squash."

. . .

Erin told Megan, "My current boyfriend, Luis, has been a great help. He hasn't pushed me for sex. We've been dating for over a year now. We're best friends. He says that he can wait. And he has no idea how much I appreciate that."

Megan asked, "So, he just goes without?"

Erin admitted that she and Luis had a don't ask-don't tell arrangement. She added, "If Luis needs sex, I've permitted him to get it elsewhere."

Megan asked Erin if Luis had gone out and found sex elsewhere.

Erin smiled, "I don't ask, and he doesn't have to tell me."

Erin explained, "He's a man. He has desires. I do, too, but I'm still not ready for full-on sex. I love him enough that I allow him to get what he needs elsewhere. The only rule I have is that he can't fall in love with anyone else. And, to be honest, I don't think he's gone out on me."

Megan asked, "If you and Luis don't have sex, what do you two do?"

Erin smiled, "We hug and kiss and cuddle."

Then Erin asked, "So, how is your man handling all of this?"

Megan smiled back, "Josh has been so great. We try touching every day. We meditate a lot. Right now, we're platonic, but I hope that will change soon."

Erin told Megan that Josh and Luis sounded a lot alike.

Megan thought for a moment. Then she said, "I don't think Josh has thought about getting sex elsewhere."

Erin asked, "And if he did?"

Megan told Erin that if Josh got sex with someone else, it would kill her.

Erin told Megan that men are men. Some are good, and some are bad. But they all have needs.

Megan had never thought about Josh wanting to have sex with anyone else. But now she was thinking. Megan wondered if he would. Then she told herself that Josh would never cheat on her. She then pondered if she should give him that option.

. . .

When Darnel got home, Aisha was waiting anxiously.

Darnel kissed Aisha and told her that he loved her. Aisha returned the sentiment.

Darnel laid down his backpack and took off his reflector vest. Then he turned to Aisha and asked, "Am I the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

Aisha wasn't sure why Darnel had asked, but she responded, "Yes. I don't want to be with anyone else."

Then Darnel asked, "What does love mean to you?"

Aisha, taken aback, asked Darnel what he meant.

Darnel said, "I mean, what does love mean to you?"

Aisha wasn't sure where Darnel was going with these questions. She paused. Then she said, "Love is something you feel for someone. It's an expression of trust."

"Tell me, " Darnel told Aisha, "How you love me."

Aisha stammered. "What do you mean, how do I love you? I love you by taking care of our kids, by cooking for you, and by being here for you."

Darnel knelt before Aisha, "You're here, but where are you?"

Darnel reminded Aisha that when they first got together, they loved each other, but differently. He said that they used to enjoy each other. Now, they were parents, and he was the financial provider.

Darnel told Aisha, "A part of us seems to be missing now."

Aisha assured Darnel, "We're the same people we used to be."

Darnel shook his head, "No, we're not. We've become something else." Darnel sighed, "I don't know who we are anymore."

Aisha began to tear, "Are you thinking about leaving me?"

Darnel put his hands on Aisha's cheeks, "I love you. I need to know you. I don't think I do anymore."

Darnel explained that they didn't talk like they used to. And he felt like they were strangers.

Aisha put her hands on Darnel's hands, "I want you to know everything."

Darnel looked Aisha in the eyes, "Then tell me everything."

Aisha told Darnel that she wanted all his dreams to come true. And she would do anything to make that happen."

Darnel told Aisha, "All I want is us that used to be."

Aisha stated, "I know what you want. And I want you to have what you want. I do."

Darnel asked Aisha to tell him what it is that he wants.

"You want to feel loved. You want a clean house. And you want to have a big family with lots of kids."

Darnel put his hands on Aisha's knees, "What I want is you, all of you. I want us both to find and fulfill our dreams. I want us to be more than we are and have become. That's what I want." Then Darnel asked, "What happened to us?"

Aisha knew that she hadn't been all that Darnel had needed. And she wanted to tell him what happened, but she was still afraid.

Aisha asked Darnel, "What if your biggest dream can never be a reality?"

Darnel asked Aisha what she meant.

Aisha swallowed hard. "What if what we have is all we can ever have?"

Darnel was confused. "Look. We can always have and be more."

Then he asked Aisha, "What do you feel we're lacking?"

Aisha said, "That's the thing. I don't feel that we're lacking. We have a nice apartment, two beautiful children. And I have a man that loves me. I have all that I need."

Darnel responded, "But what makes you feel loved?"

Aisha didn't answer.

Darnel told Aisha, "Okay. I'll tell you how you make me feel loved. I feel loved when you want to know about me and my day. I know you love me because you want to be a part of every aspect of my life. When I'm sick, you take care of me. That shows me that you love me. You're always supportive of me. You never tell me my dreams or ideas are silly or stupid. That tells me that you love me."

Aisha liked hearing how Darnel felt loved by her, but she was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Darnel continued, "I know you love me because you've stuck around, even when I've been a total dick. You go out of your way to make me smile. Even when I don't want to smile, you find a way to make it happen. I know you love me because you accept me for who I am, faults and all. You always tell me that you love me, and you've never taken me for granted. And most of all, I love that I can talk to you about anything."

Aisha smiled, "I like hearing that."

"Now," Darnel said, "What makes you feel loved by me?"

Aisha answered, "I love your smile, your eyes. I love that you don't complain about my cooking. I love that you'll do the dishes without me asking, that you take care of the kids when I'm tired."

Darnel shook his head, "We know we love each other, but there's a difference between loving each other and loving each other."

Neither Aisha nor Darnel said anything for a minute. Then Darnel asked, "What did I do or not do to make you not want to have sex with me anymore?"

Emphasizing the word you, Aisha said, "It's not you that did anything."

Darnel asked Aisha what she meant.

Aisha dried her eyes, then said, "I've wanted to tell you for weeks. I know you want a big family like you grew up with, but that might never happen?"

Darnel looked at Aisha, concerned and confused.

Aisha finally told Darnel that she'd had a miscarriage and that she'd not told him out of fear that he'd leave her.

Darnel leaned forward and kissed Aisha. He told her that he loved her and that nothing would change that. Darnel told Aisha his dream was for him and Aisha to be happy. He also told Aisha that they had two beautiful children, and he had everything he ever wanted.

Aisha asked Darnel, "Don't you want a big family?"

Darnel smiled, "If it happens, great. If not, that's okay, too."

Then Darnel asked, "Oh my God. Is this what all this has been about?"

Aisha told Darnel, "If I get pregnant again, I could have another miscarriage."

Darnel hugged Aisha and asked her, "Is that why you haven't wanted to have sex with me? You are too afraid to get pregnant?"

Aisha responded, "It's a justifiable fear."

Darnel agreed and said, "It's very justifiable. I get it, but we can work with this. I know we can. There are alternatives."

Then Darnel said, "First, we have to do what's best for you. We need to grieve, or whatever it is we need to do. to help you get past this."

Aisha asked, "Are you saying this because you want to have more sex with me?"

Darnel asked, "That's a small part of it, and I don't think wanting to have sex with you is a bad thing. Is it?"

Aisha shook her head, "No. Wanting me isn't a bad thing, but can we take this slow?"

Darnel told Aisha that he was willing to be patient. He also said they needed to talk more, that there shouldn't be any secrets.

Aisha told Darnel that maybe they could have sex twice a week, and they could see how that works.

Darnel told Aisha that it wasn't the sex that was as important to him as was her happiness. He added, "Even if we never had sex again, I'd still love you."

Aisha asked Darnel if he would honestly be willing to give up sex.

Darnel asked Aisha if that would make her happy.

Aisha told Darnel that she had no idea what would make her happy.

Darnel told Aisha, "We at least have a starting point now. We need to find out what you need to make you happy. Then, we can work on us."

Aisha pursed her lips then asked, "What if that takes a long time? I mean, what if I never know what I want?"

Darnel sat back on his heels, "Then I guess we never know. But what we will know is that the kids and I aren't enough."

Aisha told Darnel that she needed time.

Darnel asked Aisha, "And what do the kids and I do until then?"

Aisha reminded Darnel of her fear of roller-coasters when they first got together. Then, she reminded Darnel that after repeated attempts, over a few years, she finally rode one, and she liked it.

Darnel stated, "Life is a roller-coaster."

After pausing, Darnel asked, "So, if we're going to look at this as you riding a roller-coaster, if you remember, before you found out you liked them, I rode alone or with other people. Is that what you want me to do now? Ride the roller-coaster of life alone or with other people?"

Aisha told Darnel that she wanted to ride the roller-coaster with him, but she needed time.

Darnel told Aisha that he'd give her all the time she needed. And that he wanted to know more about her miscarriage.

Aisha told Darnel what happened and what happened to her because of it. She told Darnel that she wants him to have a big family, and she didn't know if she could do that for him.

Darnel told Aisha not to focus on having more kids, but, rather, to focus on the two of them and how to go forward.

After a moment, Aisha asked Darnel, "So, sex two times a week isn't enough?"

Darnel looked at Aisha, confused, "Where'd that come from?"

Aisha reminded Darnel that she said earlier that they could have sex two times a week.

Darnel considered that twice a week was twice as often as they were having sex now. So, he said that he would like sex twice a week.

Aisha said, "As long as you wear condoms, I think we'll be fine."

Darnel quickly asked, "Are you serious? Condoms?"

. . .

Josh and Megan got home at almost the same time. Josh kissed Megan, and she kissed him. Josh told Megan that he talked to his mom, and she gave him a good idea that might help them.

Magan told Josh that his mom was a good person.

Josh told Megan that he wanted to try something with her. She agreed to give it a try.

Josh asked Megan if she wanted to eat first or try out his mom's suggestion.

Megan told Josh that food could wait.

Josh led Megan to the bedroom and asked her to undress. And she did, nervously.

Josh explained that he wanted her to lie down on the bed.

When Megan was on the bed, Josh instructed her to lightly run her fingers through her toes, then to lightly run her fingers up the lower part of her legs.

After Megan had run her fingers all over the lower part of her legs and her feet, Josh had her do the same thing from the top of her head to her shoulders.

Megan told Josh that what she was doing felt good, but she wasn't sure what his desired outcome was.

Josh smiled and told Megan to lightly run her fingers across her breasts and her nipples.

Josh could tell that Megan liked how her fingers felt on her skin. Her breathing began to quicken, and she had a smile on her face.

Megan closed her eyes, and her fingers began to drift from her breasts, down to and across her stomach, and eventually between her legs.

As Megan began to lightly rub her clit, Josh began rubbing his cock.

Megan opened her eyes and noticed what Josh was doing. She asked him to undress and masturbate with her.

Josh happily did what Megan asked him to do.

Stroking himself, Josh gazed at Megans's beautiful pussy. Her labia folded out, her vagina looking like a calla-lily. The only thing missing was his cock.

Megan rubbed her clit and occasionally put a finger inside herself as she watched Josh stroke his cock.

Josh was hard as a rock as he watched Megan and stroked himself.

Megan asked Josh if he enjoyed watching her. He told her that he did.

Megan asked Josh to lightly touch the top of her feet. He did, and Megan didn't flinch.

Josh got excited. He hadn't been able to touch Megan forever. Touching her feet was almost as good as having sex with her. He saw this as a major breakthrough. And his mom was right, again.

Josh didn't want to push his luck. So, he continued stroking himself and lightly running his fingers on the tops of Megan's feet.

Megan told Josh to move his hand up.

Josh cautiously moved his hand to Megan's shin and lightly ran his fingers over it. This almost set Josh off. So, he stopped stroking himself and focussed on Megan.

Magan scooted down and put her foot to Josh's cock and balls.

Josh took in a quick breath and let out a much longer breath.

Megan was getting turned on and wanting Josh. She told him to move both of his hands to her thighs.

Josh lightly rubbed Megan's thighs, which made her extremely wet.

After a few moments, Megan reached for Josh's hand and led it to her pussy. she realized that as long as she felt she was in complete control she could handle this.

As soon as Josh's finger-tip touched Megan's labia, she began to orgasm.

As Megan experienced her orgasm, she pulled Josh's fingers into her. It had been way too long since she last felt him inside of her. And she relished the moment. The fear and anguish she'd felt during her attack were replaced by the overwhelming pleasure that Josh was bringing her at the moment.

Megan hated that the men that attacked her had taken away from her something so special. It was because of them that she was unable to give and receive pleasure with and from the man she loved. With Josh's fingers in her, Megan decided that she would exact revenge on the men who had attacked her by allowing Josh to enter her and for her to truly enjoy him.

Megan begged Josh to lay on top of her and to enter her. And he did.

As Josh's cock slid inside of her, Megan expressed that she missed feeling him inside of her.

Megan felt whole again, like a woman and a lover.

Josh slowly slid his cock in and out of Megan, kissed her, and told her that he loved her and missed the closeness that the two of them had not been able to have and experience for so long.

Josh told Megan, "I've missed this."

Megan responded, "Me, too."

Megan made Josh promise to make love to her every day, no matter what, going forward.

Josh told Megan that nothing would stop him ever again.

. . .

Kelly walked into the house, calling out for Rick.

Rick came around the corner and kissed Kelly, asking how her day was.

Kelly told Rick that she'd visited Joleen and Joslynn.

Rick asked about his daughter and granddaughter.

Kelly told Rick that they were doing well and that the three of them had gone out to lunch together.

Rick said it sounded like a good day.

Kelly agreed and told Rick about seeing Joleen's toys.

Kelly told Rick that maybe they should look into getting toys, themselves. Maybe that could spice things up a little.

Rick told Kelly that was an idea. Then Rick said he had some ideas of his own.

Kelly smiled, "Really? Like what?"

Rick took Kelly by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Rick gave Kelly a sleeping mask and asked her to put it on.

Kelly said, "Ooh! I like this so far."

Once Kelly had the sleeping mask on, Rick began undressing Kelly. He unbuttoned her blouse and took it off of her. Then, he turned Kelly around and pulled Kelly's bra over her head, kissing her neck. Rick then proceeded to unzip Kelly's skirt and let it drop to the floor. As her skirt hit the floor, Kelly stepped out of her heels.