Six Handed Massage

Story Info
A woman goes in for a massage... and gets much more.
3.6k words
4.45
19.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long work week, and you needed to get rid of the stress built up from working every day in heels and a tight business suit. Your neck is stiff from having to be hunched over a computer screen, straining to read all the important details of the documents you just had to finish before the end of the week. You got it all done by the deadlines, but your body paid the price. Sure, you can just change into sweat pants and a baggy shirt and sit around and drink wine all weekend, but the knots in your neck and shoulders (and more down your back) really meant you needed some tissue manipulation.

Your friend had gifted you a massage at the new spa that had just opened. You'd heard about it: bright and clean in the waiting areas, but softer lights and privacy offered in the treatment rooms. Plus, they have male masseuses, and you knew what ailed you would require some strong hands. Plus, they were supposed to be pretty cute, so that checked all your boxes.

Violet, a pretty, young 20-something Spanish girl with lightly mocha colored skin and just a bit of thickness greeted you at the front desk. You marveled at her dark hair and eyes, her petite but full figure - all very different from your lithe figure and light coloring - and her wide smile as she offered your choice of masseuses available that day. Not knowing what he would look like, you chose "Jacques," hoping he would also bring classic French dark looks.

"We have a free upgrade for your treatment today," Violet said. "You can get a four-hand massage with this."

Violet would recommend Hans, a tall Swedish blonde, she said, who had once worked as a boat captain, so his hands would be very strong and able to work out all your kinks. Smiling, you agreed and headed to treatment room three to prepare.

You entered the room, and there was Jacques. Tall, dark, handsome and broad shoulders... you couldn't have built a more perfect man. Thick, dark hair with just a hint of curl; strong, chiseled jaw line; and deep brown - almost black it seemed - eyes that you swore looked right into your soul. You admired his large biceps that stood out from the short-sleeved t-shirt that fit his amazing body like a glove, showing off his pecs that looked rock hard just from the outline they formed against the thin fabric. When he reached out his big hand to shake yours, you knew you made the right choice,

"Bon jour! I'm Jacques," he said introducing himself, his large, strong hand engulfing yours, making you a bit weak in the knees. "You're getting the four-hand massage today with Hans and me, no? Get undressed to your comfort level and cover yourself with the sheet and lie down on the table, please. I'll return with Hans."

As he left the room, you started to undress, unbuttoning your blouse, unzipping your pants, removing your shoes - all things you've done a million times before. But this time it seemed different. You thought about Jacques' dark eyes, how you'd love to undress for him in a sexy striptease, revealing your perky breasts with hard nipples (and they were hard not just in your mind at the moment), peeling of the small thong so he could gaze upon your neatly trimmed pussy, lips glistening with the wetness that was building in real life for you. How he would use his massive hands to scoop you up by your ass cheeks and lower you onto what you imagined would be a massive prick.

All these thoughts made you want to touch yourself, and running a single finger between the wet folds of your pussy lips confirmed just how turned on you were. But as soon as you ran that digit over your throbbing clit, you heard steps coming down the hallway and quickly jumped onto the massage table and covered yourself with the sheet, literally moments before the doorknob turned and in walked your dark-haired fantasy man, followed by a Nordic god with long blonde locks that went almost to his shoulders. His piercing blue eyes were the perfect contrast and compliment to Jacques'. You looked up from the massage table, careful not to reveal yourself to these two gorgeous men... although that slight twitch in your pussy as they came in told you that you certainly wanted to.

"Hallo," said Hans, in a rich, deep voice. "I'm here to help Jacques work on you."

He was a light blonde version of Jacques, except maybe a couple of inches taller at about 6 foot four inches tall, but with the same strong arms and big hands. Both wore the tight t-shirts and loose scrubs pants that hid what you imagined were equally impressive members. But the goal of the day was to work out your tensions and not work UP more, so you took Jacques' instructions to lay back down and put your face in the donut hole pillow at the head of the massage table. From this vantage point, all you could see was the loafer covered feet of the masseuses as they moved into their positions: Jacques starting at your head and upper neck while Hans used his magic fingers to manipulate your toes and soles of your feet so tired of a week in pinchy heels.

Jacques moved the hair to the side of the back of your neck, and with well-oiled fingers, started massaging his way down and back up those few inches of so-tense flesh. It's almost like you could feel the knots start to unravel themselves as he made gentle circles with his strong thumbs and fingers, taking careful time and attention to work each spot on your spine down to where your neck met your back... and then back up in a heavenly rhythm.

Similarly, Hans took your tiny feet in his hands, massaging each toe and working his way down the soles of your feet, rubbing your calloused areas to soften them once again. You had once heard an urban rumor that a certain spot on the middle of the bottom of the foot - if it was rubbed just right - could produce an orgasm. You didn't really believe it was true... but Hans started rubbing his thumb on where that spot could have been, and you felt a stirring beginning again deep inside your pussy. Could it be true? Your juices began to flow, and it took all you could do to lie still and not let a wave of orgasm wash over you. Relief (or was it frustration?) came when Hans released that foot. But that relief was short-lived as he moved to the other foot and started another relentless attack. You struggled to keep your breathing under control.... when what you really wanted to do is let loose, full-throat and shout your orgasm to the world. Fortunately (or maybe UNfortunately), the feeling subsided as that foot was now released, and you were able to stop your climax and let your breath out.

"Is everything ok?" Jacques whispered into your ear, his warm breath and the heat of his body apparent as he drew it closer to you to ask.

"Mmhm," you slightly moan, as you continue to see just the floor and the occasional glimpse of Jacques' shoes.

"Good," he whispered back, and keeping his face near your ear, said, "We're going to roll back the sheet a little, ok? So we can massage your back and legs, ok?"

You appreciated the consent he was asking for, even if it was implied they would need to do this anyway if they were going to properly massage you. A quick nod of acceptance was their sign to roll the sheet down your back, stopping just at above your ass... and rolling it up your legs, stopping just below your perfect ass cheeks.

You could hear both men squirt massage oils into their hands, rub them together to warm the slippery liquid, and then place those hands on your anticipating skin. Hans worked his way up your muscular calves, while Jacques' fingers worked down your back. Your tensions were melting away as these two masters of their arts worked your muscles, relieving the knots that had built up during a week of intense work. You sighed when Jacques put just a little more pressure on your spine - but not too much - and brought his broad chest close to your back as he worked his way up and down. You could almost feel his hot breath on the back of your neck on the downstrokes, which were making their way closer to the limits of the sheet over your buttocks.

Meanwhile, Hans drew your lower leg up and at a right angle to your thigh, pulling it into his massive chest. You could feel his hard pecs and washboard abs against your shin, as his large hands massaged your muscles... moving up and down your lower leg from your knee to your ankle. His breath you could feel warming the sole of your foot as he sighed doing his task. And then he gently laid your leg back down and moved to the other side to start the treatment there.

You couldn't believe how wet you were getting... stimulated by these two men's touch but not seeing them. You wanted to move your hand to your pussy and finger yourself, but you knew that wasn't appropriate here. So, you continued to drink in their loving touches... fingertips that manipulated your skin and deep into the tissue below.

Jacques continued to work his way up and down your back, ever so slightly moving his fingertips occasionally to your sides... almost touching the side of your breasts at times. Hans started to work his way up your thighs, letting his fingers push deep into the back of them, while at times slightly touching your inner thighs. You felt him gently spread your legs apart, allowing him to stretch his body down closer to your, as the palms of his hands wrapped nearly around your thighs with his thumbs making their way up the inner parts, nearly all the way up to your ass. Jacques was also moving his hands closer to your buttocks, staying just above the part covered by the sheet. You let out a heavy sigh as you thought about how far their fingers might go, working in tandem to spread you wide. But for now, it was only a thought.

"Would you like us to remove the sheet so we may better massage you fully?" Jacques almost growled into your ear. Opening your eyes, you could see the crotch of his scrubs, tented by a massive hard-on.

"Oh my god!" you thought. "He's getting as turned on as I am!"

You nod yes... but want to scream YESSSS!!!! You feel the sheet getting pulled away, and almost jump with excitement as you feel Hans fingers start to massage your buttocks, and then work their way back down your thighs, his thumbs coming dangerously close to your sopping wet labia. But Hans touch on your ass is soon replaced by Jacques, as he extends his reach down your back and onto your backside, sending heavenly chills through your turned on body. Jacques' hard abs are pressed against the front of the massage table, and your eyes widen as you look through the donut hole and see his tremendous dick hidden by just the light material of his pants deliciously close. You could almost get it into your mouth it's that close.

Jacques moves back up your back, and Hans replaces him now, as the two men work in tandem to never leave a spot on the back of your body alone for long... one of them at any one time with their large, strong - but surprisingly soft - hands kneading the flesh of your sexy booty.

You feel Hans working up your thighs, further than he had before, as he leans down and whispers, "Are you ok with where my hands are going?"

He didn't say it directly, but you knew he was headed for your pussy, and you gave out a slight moan when you whispered back, "Yessss!"

Hans doesn't hesitate and works his digits up your inner thighs, kneading the receptive flesh and spreading them a little further apart. As his fingers just start to graze your wet pussy lips, you close your eyes and sigh.

"Ohh!" unable to form any real words. You feel Jacques move his hands to engulf both of your ass cheeks and pull them up and apart to give Hans better access. "Ahhh!"

You lift your hips slightly off the table as you feel Hans' big finger start to make circles on your throbbing clit, sending pulses of pleasure through your entire body. You're aroused and soaking wet as you start to grind back against his hand, now covering your entire mons.

"Ooooo!!!" you moan, still unable to speak. You feel Jacques starting to kiss his way down your bare back, his hands working their way down your sides and brushing the sides of your breasts. You open your eyes again and see Jacques' hard on, inviting you and enticing you. At that moment, Hans has slipped a single finger into your wet slit. "OOOOHHHHH!" you moan.

Jacques moves up and off your back to press an intercom button to request more massage oil from Violet. Hans continues his assault on your nether region, moving his hands up and down your thighs as he stops short of continually finger-fucking you. Although you can't see, you can feel his eyes on your wet hole, hoping it's giving him the same raging boner you have produced in Jacques.

As Hans makes another pass at your pussy, spreading your wet lips with his fingers as his thumb presses delightfully on your clit, you hear the door open and Violet walking in. While your initial reaction normally might have been to cover up and stay quiet, you spread your legs wider, inviting Hans to push two fingers in deep, and you let out a loud moan, maybe in hopes of getting Violet's attention too.

"AHHHH!!!!" you cry out as you see Violet's feet come up close to Jacques, and see Violet fondle Jacques' massive bulge and hear them kiss. "OOOOHHHHHH!!!! GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!" you cry out.

"I have some for you, too, Hans," Violet said, as you hear her step behind you to deliver massage oil - and maybe a similar fondle - to Hans.

"Would you like to help us?" Hans asked Violet.

"Absolutely!" she purrs, as you see first her scrub tops and then her pants thrown on the floor at the head of the massage table. You tingle with excitement as you feel first her small fingers and then her nails on your back. You pull yourself up on your knees a bit so you can pick your head up and look back, just in time to see Violet lower her face to your ass crack and her motioning to Hans to join her in a backside tongue lashing. As they join in licking you from your puckered asshole to your sopping wet cunt, you moan again... turn to face what's before you.

"Bon jour, mon cheri," Jacques said, stripped out of his clothes and holding a massive hard-on before your face. Thick and at least 9 inches long, you see a bead of precum form on the head and can't resist moving forward to taste it. "Mmmmm... yes, baby, suck it good!"

And you do suck it good. Swirling your tongue around the head, taking each thick inch further and further into your mouth. Meanwhile, you feel Violet's and Hans' combined tongue-fucking of your wet slit intensify, and you moan aloud, muffled only by 9 inches of thick cock filling your mouth.

"MMMMMM!!!!" you scream from a closed mouth as Hans clamps down on your clit while Violet greedily laps up your juices flowing. As they continue and you feel the veins of Jacques' thick member move in and out of your mouth, you're overwhelmed and feel the first of your orgasms well up from deep inside you. "MMMMMMMM!!!! MMMMMPPPPHHHHH!"

Gasping, you let Jacques dick fall out of your mouth, as he looks into your lustful eyes, his muscular arms flexing as he runs his hands through your hair and lifts your face up for a deep kiss. His tongue dances with yours, and he breaks it off, saying, "Let's get you turned over so we can work on your front."

You roll onto your back, and for the first time see Violet and Hans nude. Violet's light mocha skin, her massive breasts topped by thick, dark brown nipples, hard and long. Her "thickness" actually a disguise for how her tits hid a tiny waist and then full hips, a dark, thick - but still nicely trimmed bush - set above smooth-shaved pussy lips. You watch for a moment as she and Hans finish their own kiss, her hand around and stroking his massive member. And maybe "massive" is a bit of an understatement. A HUGE cock, maybe 11-12 inches in length, and Violet's tiny hand barely able to encircle his Coke can thickness. While his chiseled chest muscles are impressive, you can barely take your eyes off this magnificent cock... and you feel a twitching as you imagine how it will stretch you as never before.

Jacques begins his massage of your chest, taking handfuls of your tits and massaging deep into them, while manipulating your nipples to hard points. Violet bends over you and starts to lick circles around your small areolas... such a contrast to her large, dark circles on the ends of her breasts. You start a massage of your own on her, kneading fingers into her pillows as they hang forward and nearly touch your body.

Meanwhile, Hans has climbed onto the table and aims his cock at your opening, seemingly in defiance of how tight you will be compared to his incredible size.

"UUUUHHHHHHH!!!!" you moan loudly as he first starts to enter your pussy. Despite being fingered and licked well, he still struggles to fit inside. Spreading your legs wide, you are determined to take on this monster, and you feel the bulbous head start to penetrate. "AAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

At your head, Jacques offered his own impressive member, and you take him readily into your mouth, moaning and turning him on even more, as you suck him deeper into you... while also feeling Hans push deeper than you could ever imagined.

Violet has worked her way down your body, kissing your flat belly and making it down to your own natural bush, her tongue leading a trail to your again throbbing clit. As she licks you, you start to moan more, and Hans starts to pick up the pace, stretching and exciting you more with each thrust. Jacques picks up the pace of face-fucking you, as you find yourself spit-roasted on these god-like creatures. Violet has climbed above you, straddling your face with her own wet honey hole, and holding and stroking Jacques cock, you lean up to taste the tangy juices flowing from her, as she laps up yours.

"Oh, mein Gott in Himmel!!!," you cry out as Violet now clamps down and sucks your clit, Hans pushing closer to having buried his massive tool all the way to the hilt. Still holding Jacques, you aim his cock for Violet's tight opening and encourage him to push inside, as you tongue-lash Violet for all you're worth. "Oh! Oh! OHHHHHH!!!!!"

Violet begins to squirm as Jacques pumps at the same pace as Hans, and you like her tight little twat.

"I'm CUMMINNNGGGG!!!" she screams out from your relentless work on her and the large prick filling her. "UUUHHHHNNNNN!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Soon you feel herself flipped around and on all fours with Violet underneath you, trading Jacques cock in your mouth for Hans, which barely fits past your lips. Moving back and forth between Violet's pussy and your mouth, you relish in the musky scent and taste. Jacques is doing the same, alternating strokes into your already well-fucked pussy and into Violet's eager mouth, as she also alternates between licking your slit and sucking your juices off of his dick.

Both men start to pick up the pace again, and you watch Violet's pussy stretched by Hans, and she has a similar view of your pussy.

"I WANT YOUR CUM!!!" you cry out to Hans, and pull his raging dick out of Violet's spasming pussy as she had her own orgasm and put it into your mouth.

You feel deep ropes of white hot cum fill your mouth and marvel at how good it tastes, even though you can barely fit the head past your lips. So big. So hot. So slutty, you think as Jacques has not stopped pounding you from behind. You suck as much as you can, droplets cumming out of the sides of your mouth and onto Violet's dark bush. You can feel Jacques start to tense and feel a flood of his sperm fill your pussy.

"UUUHHHNNNNN!!!!" Jacques cried out as he filled you. "AAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Cum filled and splashed back out of your pussy and dripped to Violet's eager mouth, as she lapped up all that fell to her.

All of you collapsing and intertwining together, you think, "Why did I wait this long for a spa day?

Smiling, you drift off to a semi-conscious state and start to plan your next appointment in your mind.

12