Six-some for a Vixen: 5 guys + 1 girl

Story Info
Horny female cop takes on 5 Navy SEALs.
4.9k words
4.67
27.2k
15
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook is a cop. She loves men in uniform, especially between her legs. She has been having a threesome relationship with two SEALs, Lance and his roommate Paco. One evening, she has nothing better to do and calls Lance to see what they—and their dicks—are up to.

CHAPTER 1: GAME NIGHT

BROOK

It's around dinner time, so I hope Lance isn't busy. "Hey there, miss me?"

"Hey beautiful, Paco and I both miss you. What are you up to?"

"Just sitting here with my lonely pussy, waiting for you to come get me."

"I'll be right there."

"Hang on, give me an hour."

I rush through a shower and change of clothes. Lance would enjoy seeing me in my white mini-dress plus the fuck-me red stilettos he loves. I go heavy on the make-up; he likes that Barbie-doll look; and I give my hair a good blow-out.

An hour on the dot and my doorbell rings. It's Lance, looking handsome in a button-down shirt and khakis. I see why this guy is a lady-killer.

He envelopes me in his big arms, "Hey baby, you look like trouble."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Have you had dinner?"

"I had one bite of pizza for lunch, so I'm hungry."

"We need to swing by my place to grab my wallet. My mind was on you when I took off, because I forgot it. Then I have a little Italian place in mind."

"Perfect."

LANCE

Brook looks like a blow-up sex doll. I want to walk her around and show her off. We get to my house. There are cars everywhere; looks like Paco decided to have some guys over for the game.

We walk in the door and it's a mutual drool-fest. The guys are checking Brook out from blond hair to high heels, and she's eyeing them like burgers on the grill. I don't know who I'm more worried about.

Paco mutes the volume. "Guys, this is Brook. Brook, these are the guys."

She's all charm. "Do the guys have names?"

I make the introductions; we're all SEALs so we all have call signs.

"This skinny white guy is Quest, but everyone calls him Johnny."

She flashes her cock-hardening smile. "Johnny, got it."

"This ugly Puerto Rican is Amante, which is Spanish for Lover Boy."

"Interesting, I'd like to find out more about that."

"This black dude is Jonesie, nickname for Jones."

"Hi Jonesie. Funny coincidence, black is my favorite color."

Brook spots the bottle of Jack on the coffee table. "Are you guys doing shots?"

Jonesie nods. "A few. Want one?"

Johnny and Amante are already making room for Brook between them on the sofa. So much for our date.

BROOK

I do a few shots with the guys. We're all getting buzzed and feeling good. They are true gentlemen. I catch them checking me out a few times, but nothing out of the ordinary. And in fairness to them, I am done up like a fuck toy.

Lance is a little annoyed and eventually squeezes his way between Amante and me. "How about we go back to my room?"

I whisper back to him, "Can we invite your friends?"

"What?"

"You know, like you, Paco, and me, except with your other friends too."

The other guys are curious to know what we're whispering about, but the game is turned back up loud enough that no one else can hear.

Lance rubs his neck. "That's not exactly what I had in mind."

"Lance, you march me into a room filled with a rainbow of gorgeous men and expect me to pass on that? I want you, but I want them too. How's that any different from what you, Paco, and me did last night? It's just a couple more people."

Lance is incredulous. "You want to fuck five guys at once?"

"Hell yeah."

I can see him picturing every train porn he's every watched. "I'm in."

I'd better take the bulls by the horns, or the SEALs by the dicks. "Hey guys, Lance and I are going back to the bedroom. Anyone want to join us?"

No one makes a move. Something needs to shake them loose.

I stand up and ease out of my dress, slipping it over my head nice and slow. I have to give a little shake to slide it over my braless tits. I shimmy my thong off my hips, making sure to bend all the way over as it hits the ground. I keep the stilettos on, but put the clothes in the middle of the coffee table, sky blue thong sitting prominently on top of the dress. "Anyone want to join me in the bedroom?"

Five hard dicks say, "Yes."

Brook sets the boundaries. "Guys, one rule: I'm in charge. No one does anything until I say so. Coo?"

Five deep, horny voices say, "Yes, ma'am."

CHAPTER 2: THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN

LANCE

Brook sashays her perfect ass to my room. You could hear a pin drop in the living room.

I follow her. "Babe, how do you want this to go?"

"I want you and Paco first. The other guys can come in and watch, then take their turns."

This is her first time beyond a threesome. She wants to make sure her terms are clear. "Anyone steps out of line, we're done."

I kiss her on the cheek "I got this, babe."

I go out to let them know. Paco is down with it; the others can't believe their luck.

When I get back to my room, Brook is on hands and knees, flawless ass swaying from side to side. "Are you ready, lover?"

Is she kidding? I'm as hard as steel. Every man in this house is ready.

I go to lube up but she's already wet. This is going to be a great night. I slide my cock into her. My cock is built like the rest of me—long and meaty all over, so I take it easy on the first couple thrusts. Then I start jackhammering on her. She's been with me before and knows to catch herself on the headboard. Her ass is jiggling and her tits are dangling down to the mattress. She's grunting and moaning as I plow into her.

I look up and see Paco, naked and stroking his dick. Fuck, I love having an audience. That sets me over the edge. I feel the cum hurtle out of my balls straight into her pussy. It's a load, and I fill her up with one, two, three solid blasts. She reaches her hand back and dips a finger in her pussy. She rolls over and brings the finger to her mouth, "Yum!" This woman is going to kill us all.

PACO

I'm up next. Brook is on her back, which is perfect because I want to watch her beautiful face as I ride her. I slide right in, Lance's cum gliding the way. She's sloppy wet.

I fondle her breasts and twists her nipples until she screeches. I love to see her struggle with pleasure and pain.

She grabs my head and gives me a big French kiss. Her tongue is hot with need. She's covered in sweat.

I start thinking about how she's about to be fucked by three new guys. That's making me crazy. This woman loves to be fucked. The more the merrier.

I start nailing her harder and faster. She's panting, groaning, and pushing off the headboard to give me more leverage. She tilts her hips up, and I lose all control. I shoot heavy cords of cum deep inside her, splashing into the fluid Lance already deposited. When I pull out, there's a sucking noise. I look down and see a load of cum ooze out of her. Fuck, that's hot.

Jonesie is next on deck. He's almost as big as Lance and is going to be a lot for her to take. His initial push is met with resistance. "Hang on," and she flips over so her slit is lined up with his cock.

This time he slides right in, our cum easing his way. He's a big boy, and Brook is heaving and trying to catch her breath. So far he's been gentle on her, but the look in his eye says he's ready to roll. He leans over and whispers something to her. She nods.

Jonesie rears back and lets it fly, pulling his cock all the way out and slamming it back home. His balls are bouncing off her ass like baseballs off a bat. She has jammed a pillow in her face to muffle her screams. He gives her a few hard pounds then lets it fly. He bellows as he comes, yanking his dick out and squirting all over her crack. It pools in her puckered hole, and more cum pours out of her pussy. She's starting to be a mess. A gorgeous, hot mess.

Johnny is stroking himself; his tip is beet red and on the verge of exploding. He takes Brook by the waist and flips her back over. He slides right in and starts riding her hard. Johnny's a boob man, so he's groping her firm tits and roughly teasing her nipples. Her face betrays her pain. With every thrust, he squeezes her tits harder, biting down on her nipples with more and more force. She's loving it, though, holding her tits up so he can maul them harder. She starts grunting and moaning like she's close to coming.

Meanwhile, Amante's done waiting and kneels by her face. "Hey beautiful, will you suck me off?" She smiles but says, "Wait your turn." When she's ready, Brook takes Amante's head in her mouth. Amante's eyes roll to the ceiling. Lance and I know all too well: this girl can suck a good dick.

She grabs his shaft and starts stroking him hard. She lifts his dick to access his balls, which she licks and sucks with relish. She puts his dick back deep in her mouth and puts her hands on his ass, the universal sign for "face-fuck me." Amante lets loose in her mouth, driving his cock into her throat. She's coughing and gagging around it, filling the room with erotic spluttering and choking noises. When he's just about to come, he pulls out and comes on her tits. He scoops up a fingerful, holds it to her lips, "Do you want to taste heaven?" She licks it and moans.

Johnny sees Amante fire off and that's all he needs. He grabs her hips hard and lets loose with his cum. He comes harder and longer than anyone, all that pent-up seed needing release. When Johnny pulls out, the build-up of cum plops out of her pussy like a cup of vanilla yogurt.

CHAPTER 3: SWINGING

LANCE

We're all standing around naked, our dicks back at full attention on Brook. She starts rolling side to side on the bed, rubbing the impressive amount of cum into her chest and belly. None of us can move.

Finally, I mentally slap myself awake. "Brook, you up for round two?"

"Yeah, give me more of that hot juicy male head."

Paco practically jumps on top of her, "I'm up."

Meanwhile, it occurs to me that I've got a sex swing I've never tried. I send Jonesie to the garage to get the drill while I dig the swing out of the closet. He can't find the drill, so we jerry-rig the swing to a beam running through the middle of the room. If five Navy SEALs can't MacGyver a sex swing, then no one can. It's in tight; it's not going anywhere. We all grin—this is going to be fun.

"Hey Paco, get off her, man, come try this."

Brook looks skeptical. "Trust me, babe, you're going to love this. You'll get deeper penetration and more angles." She's down with that.

We hold her up and lean her ass back in the swing. I pull her legs apart so they're spread between the stirrups at her feet. Holy shit, she looks amazing. Her pussy is already dark pink from our pounding dicks, her inner thighs raw from our grinding friction. Her hole looks, well, abused. Very fuckable.

Paco pulls the swing down on the spring and wedges his way inside her pussy. "Oh my God, I'm so deep." Paco's on the shorter side, but he's a thick guy, with enviable girth. "Baby, am I hurting you?"

Brook is all smiles. "I love it. Give it to me."

Paco grabs her ass and uses the motion of the swing to pull her toward him. Their bodies slam together like a hammer on a nail. She is starting to scream, so Johnny steps over to cover her mouth, "Just so the neighbors don't call the cops, beautiful."

I can see Paco's abs contract and chest muscles bunch as the cum gathers at the base of his dick. He releases in her with a bellow that screams volumes about the sex swing and its effectiveness.

Amante practically pushes Paco aside. "I'm next on the pussy."

He leans over and pulls Brook in for a deep kiss, "I'm going to fuck you good, sweetheart. Hang on for the ride." He flings her legs over his shoulders and enters her at a steep angle. Brook is already moaning and glowing. He's touching something in her pussy that we've all missed. He starts riding her, using the swing for leverage. Brook wraps her legs around his neck and urges him on. Her head is thrown back, her beautiful blond hair sweeping along the carpet.

Jonesie has had enough of waiting. He brings his solid dick up to Brook's open mouth and says, "Please." His dick is weeping with precum, which she licks off in long, hungry laps. She takes the cockhead in her mouth then sucks the whole thing down, no hands. Jonesie fists her hair in his hands and starts thrusting his big cock into her. She bucks harder against Amante, which puts more pressure on Jonesie's dick.

Jonesie's legs start to quake. He takes one last pull on her hair, then groans as he shoots off into her throat. She can't handle the load, and it comes out as Jonesie removes his dick, dripping in white hot ribbons down her chin and her cheeks, sliding in thick threads down her neck.

Amante sees the cum on her face and is done for. He blows his wad into her pussy, increasing the ocean of all our cum filling her up. I throw a towel under the swing, and when Amante pulls out, loads of cum pour out of her like a waterfall of whole milk. Her face, belly, and tits are still covered in it, and her pussy looks like we've had a cumfest in her. Which we have.

Time to flip her over and dirty up her back side.

I haven't tried my swing yet. I lift Brook by the waist and have her lie in it like Supergirl. The straps hold her legs wide open, guaranteeing full access. All the guys are groaning, but it's my turn. I tease her slit with my head, "Baby, you've got the most gorgeous pussy. Do you like being fucked by five guys?"

"I love it."

"Good. Because we love it to."

My cock is red and engorged. It's not going to take me long. I want to ram her hard, but I try to slow it down with a languid push into her. Her ass is so firm, it quivers when I ease out. "Lance, that's so good."

I look over at Johnny, who's stroking his dick like a man on fire. "Why don't you go fill up her mouth?" Johnny walks over to her and pulls her hair back so she can get her mouth around him. The only angle she can get is fully in, no-hands. He plays with his balls while she sucks him off. She's moaning around his dick in time with my thrusts. Watching her suck him is making me crazy.

I reach around and finger Brook's clit. She starts screaming and groaning around Johnny's cock. He won't let her pull off, but holds her on him in a firm grip. He starts pumping in and out of her to the sound of her moans.

Her legs start to shake, her pussy squeezes in time to my thrusts, and I feel her hurtle into her long-overdue release. Her pussy contractions set me off, and I blow hot sticky ropes of juice deep into her. Feeling Brook scream on his cock, Johnny loses himself, holding her head on him and shooting off in her mouth.

He says, "Show me your tongue." She opens to show off a mouth full of cum. "Swallow, baby." She obliges, then licks her lips. We are all riveted, wishing that was our cum.

Paco, fully erect again, comes up to put his cock in her mouth. Brook begs off. "I need a break. And some lunch. Can you guys please feed me? I mean, real food." She just let us fuck the hell out of her. Whatever Brook wants, Brook gets.

CHAPTER 4: BURRITOS

LANCE

Paco's a great cook, so we put him in charge of lunch. He gives us a list of supplies he needs. Limes, avocadoes, tortilla chips, jalapenos, tortillas. Whatever Paco needs, we're buying.

Brook takes a quick shower while the guys are out shopping; she comes out looking and smelling like heaven.

Johnny and Amante come back from the store loaded down with bags. They also stopped off for more beer and another bottle of Jack.

As soon as they're in the door, Brook says, "Wait a sec, if I'm naked, all of you guys have to be naked too." She doesn't have to ask more than once.

Brook wanders into the kitchen to help Paco. His dick goes hard, and he tells her she has to leave: "You're going to make me slice my dick off, beautiful."

Brook is getting bored, a little restless, but too hungry to fuck again. "I've got an idea. How about you guys suck shots out of my belly button." Hell, we'll do anything that involves her body.

Brook lies on the tan sofa, her head on the arm rest. Her left leg is cocked against the back of the sofa, her left arm along the side. "Who gets the first shot?"

Paco yells from the kitchen, "I'm doing all the work in here, I get a 'thank you' shot." Seems only fair. While he comes tearing out of the kitchen, I pour some Jack in her belly button. Paco wastes no time slurping it out of her. Then he gets something extra for himself: He opens her leg and gives her clit a good suck. "Ahhh." Brook likes that. "There's more of that later for you, baby," he promises.

Brook takes charge. "Let's go in alphabetical order. Amante, you're up."

Amante pours a small shot into her belly button. At the same time that he reaches down to suck it out, he runs his fingers down her cleft and straight into her. "Oh my God, I love this shot." Amante pumps her a few times until she's grabbing his hand. "I need a break. Just give me a few." We're all rock solid and hoping she'll recover fast.

Johnny and Jonesie do their shots, giving her mound a quick kiss on the way up.

When I'm up, I'm not such a gentleman. I pour the Jack in her belly button, but before I suck it out, I spread her legs and lick my way up her slit. I stick two fingers in her sopping pussy and suck on her clit. She grabs my head in her hands and wraps her legs around me. "Oh Lance, eat me out baby. Suck that clit good." I finger fuck her as hard as I think she can take it, lapping her belly button and then her clit with my powerful tongue. Brook arches her back and shoots off, her pussy squeezing my fingers and her clit popping out in a hard little bulb. She screams my name interlaced with obscenities, and doubles her moans when Amante reaches down to grope her tits.

I grab her by the waist, step back so I'm sitting in one of the recliners, and straddle her on my lap. She eases her hips down on me, her pussy swallowing my cock. Three strokes of my cock and Brook is unglued again, grinding and thrashing into me, biting small dents in my shoulder. The other guys are coming equally unglued.

Paco shouts from the kitchen, "Hey Lance, why don't you ask Brook about what we did last night?"

I don't know how many double dips she can take, but it's worth an ask. "Brook."

"Mm-hm" she hums in my ear.

"What do you think about Johnny fucking you up the ass right now?"

She lifts her head and gives it some thought. "Let's do it."

Johnny's the baby in the group. He's never done anal, and he looks like his mind is about to be blown. Luckily, he's average size, so he shouldn't have too much trouble.

Jonesie grabs the lube from the bedroom. He pulls Johnny aside and coaches him on the basics. I ease the recliner back and tilt Brook's ass skyward. When Johnny climbs on, I have visions of the three of us collapsing on a broken chair. Please let this hold.

Johnny plays with her nice and easy. Jonesie and Amante are a captive audience. Before we know it, he's easing two fingers in and out of her. Finally, Brook looks back and says, "Just fuck me already." Johnny's dick seems to grow an inch as he pops it in with too much force. Brook screams out, and Johnny freezes.

"Shhh, she's ok. Just move slowly." He eases in and out, expanding her muscle and invading her tunnel with gentle pushes. I can feel her relax on my cock. I give her a few good pumps to the rhythm of Johnny's thrusts. Brook starts panting, breathing heavily in my ear.

"Oh yes, baby, like that, fuck that ass." Johnny can't handle the dirty talk. I feel his balls tighten against mine just before he explodes in her hole. His sweat drips on Brook's back as he collapses on top of her. His weight on the top of the chair sends the recliner careening backwards, my head hitting the carpet and Brook's face plowing into my ear. Shit. From now on, we're sticking with the sofa.

12