Six Times a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he undressed and showered his mind also ran over the events of the afternoon. He tried to think whether there was anything he could have done differently. Whether perhaps he could have been more forceful?

Like he had with his mum's friend he recalled his cock hardening as he thought of the big breasted, rather overweight woman he had fucked on the floor of her lounge just a few houses down the road from his parents' house. They had chatted a few times, he had done some work in her garden and she had given him a couple of beers. One thing had led to another and a few days later they kissed. No more happened that day for her husband was due home, but she asked if he would cut the grass for her, the next morning. He knew full well the bloody grass didn't need cutting, He knew that it was just a pretence to get him there and at a time when her kids would be at school and hubby at work. He was sure he was going to score with his fourth older woman.

She had tried to say no he remembered when she really meant yes. She had tried to stop him after she had his tongue in her mouth, after she let him squeeze her big soft tits and after he had shoved his hand up her skirt onto her rather chubby thighs. She had said no when he got his dick out. Said no when he pushed her skirt up round her waist and said no when he turned her round and bent her over the back of a chair. She had tried to stop him when he pulled her big knickers down round her thighs but he knew she did not really mean it. She was just embarrassed at her a near forty year old wanting to be fucked by him who was so many years younger than her. She didn't really put up much of a fight when he pressed his cock against her big, round arse. She did not try to get away, although she did ask him to stop a couple of times, when he pressed his rigid prick right against her cunt lips that he saw and felt were soaking wet. And once he was up inside her she soon stopped the dithering and hesitation and she had let him fuck her twice in quick succession.

He had known it would be like that for he was sure she wouldn't cause any rumpus in the small community in which they lived. How could she explain away why he was in her house? How could she say that she had asked him there and that she had let him play with her tits and stroke her thighs?

And that's how it might have to be with Christina he thought as he lay down on his bed and started stroking his cock. If she did not come across willingly then he knew he wouldd have her forcibly. After all she wanted him, fancied him and was turned on by him. It was only the silly old convention of not having sex with relatives that was stopping her. And he was not going to allow that to stop him. Somehow, he thought as his strokes became longer, he would have her. Some way, he reckoned as he felt his balls tightening, he would get her clothes off, get her naked. She wanted it and needed it, and he knew that.

'After all the silly old fart Jack didn't look after her so, I will,' he thought.

And boy how he would look after her he thought as he slowed his strokes on his achingly hard cock holding back his climax. Oh yes he wouldd fuck her alright he was sure as his hips began to pump up and down on the bed. He would fuck her so hard and so deep she would beg for more he imagined as he began fucking his hand. And he would make her cum so hard she would beg for more he thought as his cock erupted and stream after stream of his cum splattered onto his stomach. And he knew full well that he could give her more, much, much more for even after shooting his load he had hardly softened.

*

Christina didn't see either Jack or Glenn before they left the house the next morning for after her time in her study she had gone to a spare room and had eventually fallen asleep around 3.30. That had been hard, for her mind was a whirl of conflicts.

The fact that she had reacted so enthusiastically to Glenn shocked her. After all she never did that, well not often. So was it just the sexual frustration brought about by going weeks between sex with her husband, she pondered? But her response had been quite extreme and that worried her as she could not really understand it. She'd never been like that in the past and other than the frustration she couldn't think of a reason as to why she should so relatively easily nowadays lose control of herself and become so enormously aroused, seemingly so easily. And after all Jack had made surprisingly good and active love to her the night before.

She was of course also still worrying about the 'in locum parentis' situation and the incest aspect and they simply acted to add even more for her to worry about.

She had, however, just about, reconciled the fact that she was attracted sexually to a boy who was young enough to be her son. After all lots of women were, many had toyboys, Glenn was handsome, well-built and sexy and offered her virile sex in a relatively easy situation. It would not be like having an affair for he lived there. It would be simple to have sex during the day without having to make excuses as to where she was going. So that part of the complicated equation she could deal with but it was what was at the heart of the dilemma that kept her awake most of the night worrying. 'How the hell can I live in the house alone with him for a week and not succumb to him and my need for sex?'

That was the question that kept reverberating around her brain all night and the next morning. It was also the question she decided she would discuss with her friend Amanda, the only person in the world she felt that really understood her.

"How about lunch today luv?" She'd asked on the phone.

Amanda arrived at just after twelve looking, as usual, her dead drop gorgeous self. Her long chestnut hair tumbled down over her shoulders in that wild and unkempt way that Christina knew she paid a fortune to have created by a top hairdresser in Docklands. She was wearing a thin, white, button up blouse that looked as if it was made from silk and dark brown leather trousers. Over the blouse she was wearing a chunky button-up sweater that she'd left unbuttoned. Both the trousers and blouse were fashionably tight showing off beautifully her full and fairly voluptuous, but so very feminine figure to perfection. As she sometimes did when with Christina, Mandy had left one button too many undone on the blouse and her tits just seemed to be everywhere

"Hi, how are you luv?" Amanda whispered as she came in through the front door. She put her hand on Christina's waist and they looked into each other's eyes as they pecked at the other's cheek. "Mmmm you smell good," she went on lifting her hand and touching Christina's hair but not moving her lips away.

"And you Mand, as always you look lovely," Christina replied still standing just inside the closed front door.

Amanda moved forward a little so that their breasts just touched. She slid her arm around the blonde and whispered. "It's been too long Chrissy, far too long" as their lips met and they kissed lovingly and tenderly. Christina's arms went round Mandy's neck as the kiss became a little deeper and more intense. She felt herself, as usual responding to her friend and lover.

"Yes Mand it has but not now luv I have to talk to you."

They went into the family room that occupied most of the basement of the large, rambling Victorian town house. She told Amanda about Glenn's visit but not about the kiss on the way back from the Ivy or of the temptations she was feeling.

"So what is it?" Mandy asked lighting up a Marlboro Light and sipping the vodka with water and a piece of lemon that Christina had poured without asking.

Christina took her time explaining making sure that she covered most details and each incident. She explained about the dilemma over incest, being given the responsibility by her sister and of course being unfaithful to Jack.

"Well let's discount that completely," Mandy said lifting her hand up and pushing her hair away from her face. Christina loved seeing her friend do that and couldn't help noticing the way that the raising of the arm tightened the already tight material of the blouse emphasising even more Amanda's full breasts which jiggled so enticingly with the movement.

They laughed as they talked about the infidelity issue for being occasional lovers themselves it was rather ironic.

"You know full well that sooner or later you're going to have another affair so cut the bullshit about being faithful, please."

"True," Christina smiled topping up their glasses and feeling a little shiver through her as Mandy rested her hand on her hip as she leaned forward pouring the drink. "Ok let's call that a red herring and forget it," she went on perching herself on the arm of Mandy's chair unconsciously, almost, resting her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"The incest thing luv. Well it's religious and health isn't it? Certainly it seems as though blood relatives shouldn't have children. I mean look at the hillbillies in America and the royal families of Europe where there's been loads on inbreeding. All as mad as hatters. But then on the other hand when you see Princess this marrying Prince that her second or third cousin, then it's a bit of don't do as I do, do as I say. One rule for them a different one for us. But then I assume you're not planning to run off and make babies are you?"

"No. No of course not." Christina laughed feeling so pleased she had asked her friend's advice. "As they say Mand, a problem shared is a problem halved isn't it?" she went on looking down and seeing Amanda's hand resting on her leg just above her knee and just beneath the hem of her blue pleated Jaeger skirt. Her friend's fingers on her bare skin sent a shiver of desire through her and momentarily she hoped that Amanda would slide her hand upwards. But being aware that she never knew what time Glenn would return from college she put her hand on Amanda's.

"Now now," she said lightly.

Amanda looked up at Christina her big brown eyes open wide. "Not interested any more Chrissy, now you've got your young man?" She asked.

Christina lifted Amanda's hand and kissed the back if it. "You know it's not that Mand, I just never know what time Glenn will be back and I don't think it would be a good idea for us to be in bed when he returns."

Over lunch they chatted more about Christina's problem with Glenn and although Amanda tried to be both supportive and helpful she was not able to give Christina any really useful advice.

"I just don't know what to say. In the end you either fuck him and wait for any consequences or forget it. I don't know."

"Same here, I just don't know. The worst thing luv is that I've now got six or seven days, or more to the point, nights with him."

They continued chatting about the situation for a while until Christina said. "Oh shit he's back, that's the front door opening."

"Well he's certainly bloody lovely," Amanda said an hour so later when she and Christina were alone after the three of them had chatted for some time.

"So, would you Mand?"

"On a purely hypothetical basis yes I probably would but as you know I'm celibate now, aren't I?" Amanda said as she leaned against the work surface in the kitchen where they were making tea. Christina was standing close to her and as Amanda said that she ran the back of her hand across her friend's boobs.

"You reckon that what we did was you being celibate?" she said quietly pressing the back of her fingers into the soft flesh of Amanda's left breast.

Amanda smiled and ran her hand along Christina's hip. "I mean with men darling, not with you."

They both laughed.

"Well Amanda's here and Glenn's home," Christina said to Jack on the phone. He had called to say that he would be home early for he was going to stay in a hotel near Heathrow tonight to avoid the tough traffic in the morning. He suggested they have an early dinner and he would then arrange for the car to pick him up around nine. Christina had made a remark about how funny it was that he could get home early when he wanted to but that fell on relatively deaf ears.

It really was a strange experience for Christina in the restaurant. She and Amanda sat alongside each other on a bench seat with Jack and Glenn opposite them. To have the outside of her leg pressed against her lesbian lover while the young man that might well make love to her in the coming days sat opposite with her husband next to him almost made her head swim. She was sure that Amanda was aware of it and would have noted the irony of the situation for the pressure of the leather covered outer thigh on hers frequently increased and her friend's foot was occasionally pressed on top of hers as well.

The meal was good but the atmosphere was somewhat stilted. Christina was hardly talking to Jack while Glenn could hardly stop talking to Amanda to whom he seemed, to Christina, to be quite clearly attracted. Amanda, as usual, was coolly flirting and several times Christina felt slight pangs of ridiculous and unwarranted jealousy as the pair of them laughed at a remark or one made a joke.

It was when they were drinking their coffees that the subject of Jack's trip came up. Amanda asked how long he expected to be in the States. As Jack replied that it would six or seven days Christina saw Glenn staring directly at her and watched as a grin lit up his face. Christina almost blushed.

*

"So Christina?" Glenn said as they stood at the front door waving goodbye to Jack.

"Yes?" She replied closing the door the full realisation of them being alone in the house hitting her.

"Six or seven days together, alone." He said standing very close to her.

"Yes," she repeated again saying it very quietly.

"I told you the other day that I'd be ready and waiting when you're ready didn't I?"

"Now look Glenn," Christina said in a firmer voice as she started to walk down the hallway away from him. "This has to stop."

"Christina we haven't started yet."

"Well no I know we haven't," she mumbled sounding rather confused.

Glenn followed her down the corridor and caught hold of her elbow. He stopped her and pulled her round so they were looking at each other. With a smile on his face he said. "But of course we always could if you wanted to."

Christina could not help smiling at his cheek. "No that's ok but thanks for the offer."

"You're most welcome Auntie," he quipped back. "Like a cup of tea or coffee or something stronger?"

"Actually a cup of tea would be lovely she replied walking down to the family room as he went into the kitchen.

Amanda had left straight from the restaurant whispering in Christina's ear.

"He is rather lovely, but I just don't know what to suggest. Whatever you decide I'll support you. Have fun whatever you do and call me at any time if you need me."

Christina sat in the dimly lit, large family room her mind whirring with all the conflicting thoughts she had been and still was having. She was wearing a skinny knit, quite tight yellow sweater and the blue Jaeger skirt. That was slightly flared and pleated and ended about two inches above her knees. The sweater was also fashionably short so that if she stretched or bent an interestingly, alluring band of flesh was revealed just above the waist band of the skirt. As it was still quite warm despite it being autumn and she had nicely tanned legs she had not bothered with stockings or tights. As she sat there cross legged the hem of the skirt rode up a little showing probably about six inches of her bare legs. When she heard Glenn coming down the stairs she uncrossed her legs, pulled the hem of the skirt down as far as she could and flicked the TV on.

They drank their tea in silence watching the television as the atmosphere seemed to Christina to get heavier and heavier. Glenn could hardly take his eyes off Christina's gorgeously shaped legs. She was aware that he kept looking at them. She really wanted to cross one knee over the other, for it was far more comfortable, but she resisted doing that feeling that it would only provoke Glenn's interest. The ten o'clock news came on.

"Well I guess it's bed for me," Glenn announced. "Another early start to morrow. You coming Christina?"

"No I think I'll watch the news, you go on though," she said smiling more with the relief that he was leaving her alone.

"Hmmm shame I thought we might go together." Glenn laughed back.

"Please Glenn stop that."

"Why should I Christina, you know perfectly well how I feel?" He retorted in a firm voice walking over and standing next to her chair.

"Yes Glenn I think I've got the message."

"Maybe you have and maybe you haven't." Glenn said in an almost snarling tone making Christina look up at him. His face was very serious, almost dour.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"We'll see, we'll wait and see."

Christina hardly slept at all that night thinking that every creak and groan from the old house was Glenn moving around. She was petrified that he would come to her room. She was worried that he might try to force himself on her. She was more worried though as to what her reaction would be if he did! Like many women Christina was fascinated by the idea of being taken by force, slightly against her will.

The next day Mandy was on the phone early.

"Good girl, well done," she enthused when Christina told her nothing had happened. "Because you stopped him or because he didn't try," she went on laughing.

"A bit of both actually." Christina smiled back down the phone.

"So onto tonight then. Do you think you'll give in, hold out or seduce the hunk?"

"Well to tell you the absolute truth Mand who the fuck knows I don't!"

"How about I bring Chinese in?" Glenn asked when he called Christina on her mobile just as she was driving home from her workout at the gym. "It'll save you cooking."

Touched by his thoughtfulness Christina replied, "That's kind of you Glenn thanks."

She showered and dressed in a pair of silvery blue coloured combat pants and a short sleeved white blouse that had buttons right up the front. She purposefully made sure that neither garment was tight or in any way provocative hoping that the evening could pass in the pleasant way their sightseeing trips had been.

Glenn arrived shortly after with the three bottles of wine. "I've ordered the Chinese and it'll be here in half an hour. Give me time to grab a shower. Let me pour you a glass of wine auntie," he enthused.

As he showered she sat sipping her wine, watching TV and wondering just what the evening would bring.

"OK let me get things ready. Shall we eat here or in the kitchen? What do you think?" Glenn asked returning to the family room wearing tight blue jeans and a white, equally tight tee shirt. He had bare feet Christina noticed.

"I don't mind, let's stay here shall we it's nice and comfy?"

"Ok ma'am you're the boss here it'll be."

He got plates and bowls, chopsticks and napkins and sat opposite Christina his legs stretched out drinking a glass of wine as they waited for the delivery.

"Jesus Glenn you've ordered enough to feed four or five, you expecting someone?"

"No but I thought if we got peckish later we could heat some up, Chinese is great like that, we do it all the time."

"I've never had it that way."

"Oh really madam? " Glen said putting on a really posh voice. "You must have led a very sheltered life. May I enquire which ways you have had it?"

The clever double entendre made Christina laugh and forgetting the rule she had mentally made with herself to stay completely away from doing, saying or acting in any way that might encourage him she replied.

"Oh just the straightforward one, sitting down and finishing it all off in one go?"

"So no seconds usually or repeat orders?"

"Er not so much in recent years no."