Six Weeks in Casts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was wondering if you were ever going to wake up. Your dessert has been waiting for you," she said.

I didn't say a word. I couldn't get my mouth open very far but I could get my tongue out. I had been told by both girls I had eaten that I was good at it. Mom seemed to agree. She came hard in about two minutes. I teased around everywhere but her clit before starting over. This was my first ever 69. It's great but makes it hard to concentrate on what you're doing. Mom didn't seem to have that problem. She never missed a lick and came a couple of times before I did. I love how she tastes.

When we cuddled afterward we actually made out. Jesus, can Mom kiss. I've kissed a lot of girls but no one can compare to Mom. My erection was back in no time. Mom and I got in the missionary position and went at it for a long time. When she came her legs wrapped around me so tight I could barely thrust.

"Fuck me baby. Make Momma's pussy yours. Fill me with cum."

I exploded. Her words sent me over the edge. I had never cum that hard in my life. It triggered Mom again. Her legs trembled as she held them around me. I could feel her pussy gripping me on one end as her mouth explored mine on the other. We laid there for several minutes. Then at Mom's suggestion we moved to her bed.

Day - Who cares

It's been about a month since my last entry. Now that I have a life again I've let the journaling slide. PT and OT were a bitch at the beginning but I work hard to get my body back to where I was and it's paying off. No more walker. Maggie dropped by to check on me last week. She's happy with my progress. I haven't seen or heard from Lil. It just occurred to me, she never did give up that ass of hers. Oh well.

Cindy, as it turned out, had missed a period, and was worried she was pregnant. She wasn't and now takes birth control pills. We're speaking again but never resumed our sexual activities. She knows about Mom and I and Mom is aware of what Cindy and I were doing. They're both okay with it.

Mom and I share her bed and have an amazing sex life. With her guidance I've become a world class pussy eater. She gave up the workaholic lifestyle and we actually go out and do things. Next month she and I are going to Hedonism in Jamaica for a week. I have a suspicion Cindy's going too. I'm looking forward to having both of them in bed together if that happens. Mom's never eaten pussy. I'm pretty sure Cindy has. I'd like to see those two together but having a Mom sandwich between Cindy and I would be amazing. Time will tell, I guess.

So much for my ramblings.

Me