Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised you're not sucking it clean." I withdrew, promising myself that Big Sis would have to strip out of her top and bra, while on her knees before me, to see my prick again. I went to my room to wank, but Mom called us to breakfast, and the rest of my regularly scheduled day postponed my sex life.

Although Mom enjoyed being a housewife, she had a side job that didn't fit the house mom image. You know, like realtor or cashier. Mom worked four hours a day as a construction site consultant. In college, had started her masters in civil engineering but decided to marry and raise kids. She used her Bachelor of Science degree to get work from time to time.

Mom wasn't a feminist who told men they shouldn't get excited over women. She liked unrequested attention... until it got personal. Men had to be responsible for their actions. She wouldn't hesitate to mace anyone who thought she was available simply because they were horny.

Mom wore construction clothes at work: boots, heavy loose jeans, and armor plated shirts. (kidding about the armor, but even armor plating couldn't have hidden the swell of her chest) Maybe mom fucked around on Dad, but I suspected she would tell him, and I was confident it didn't happen more often than every few years.

I hoped Dad was getting occasional, strange pussy, but my heart knew better. Poor dude.

I returned home that day thinking about pussy. I considered finishing ShirlyThreeCunt's latest video, but I knocked on Nell's door. She was usually studying in the afternoon.

"Yeah?" She called.

"I could use a wank, Sis."

"Use your own hands, and stare at your own tits. I've got a math interim tomorrow." Sure, she shot me down, but you know, if you don't ask... The huge orgasm she gave the previous night compelled me. How's a guy not going to want that again? I had to be patient. Clearly she wasn't in the mood. Time and not a lot of it would reignite her fervor for big dicks.

To underscore my patience, I went to the den and watched an episode of The Crown.

Margaret Thatcher was figuratively wanking on about her beloved son, when dull thumps sounded from beyond our door to the garage. I hadn't heard Mom's car enter the garage, but each time she knocked cement dust from her boots made me cringe. Probably because I often got into trouble while she was at work back when Nell was barely old enough to watch over me. Of course, my sister was just as guilty. I remember once, she dressed me up-

"Fuck! What a day." Mom trod in, pulling at her heavy shirt. She must have sweat gallons while working. Every inch was soaked and clung like paper mache to her industrial strength brassiere. "Ah, Craig. Go chop some veggies. I'll meet you in the kitchen after I shower. I'm thinking stir-fry tonight."

"Sure, Mom." I clicked off the Roku and went to the kitchen.

I had diced a yellow onion and trimmed three broccoli crowns by the time she had freshened up. I was slicing sweet peppers.

She surprised me by wearing a house robe, bra uncommonly in abstentia. I turned away from the soft mounds filling the top of her robe. "You must be tired." I deduced.

Before answering, Mom opened the refrigerator and took out two raw chicken tits. Blame my lizard brain for the synonym.

She said, "I had to give a lot of shit today. It was like stupid juice had been served to the site supervisors. The workers were ready to form a union over the idiot directions they'd been given."

"I bet you raked the idiots over beds of nails."

Mom grabbed a serial killer knife from the wooden rack and pulled out a cutting board. "If only. I have to compromise as much as politicians who actually give a damn about their charges." Standing beside me, having staked out enough room on the counter to work her magic between sharp steel and soft meat, her hips shifted overtly in my direction, crashing into mine, causing me to stumble.

I was lucky not to cut my fingers. "Hey!"

"Did Nell send you a picture of her tits today?" She hummed and sliced chicken into thumb sized cubes.

Oh crap. Nell must have texted her about this morning. That, or they shared a telepathic link but one that only transmitted dirty thoughts.

"Mom, I'm gonna tell you truth. I never sent a dick pic to Nell. She made that up."

"Oh." Mom did the math. "So you were doing what together last night..?" Her flashing knife stilled. "...that made you two cry out passionately?"

"Not as much as I would have liked, but more than I expected." I stuck to the truth.

"Sometimes a young brother needs to protect the older sister, Craig." Mom had already converted one breast into pink building blocks. "You probably figured out, if my guess is close to what you two were doing, that your sister has a-" Mom's lips clamped tight as her thoughts fought to find the right word. "Weakness." That her voice trembled upon saying it was a clue for the future.

I only had time to file the clue away for future fantasies. I had to finish confessing. "Yeah, well sometimes a brother is stupid and thinks only of himself." It was an apology, and Mom took it as one.

"Next time, you better be wearing a condom." She forgave me.

"MOM! We were NOT fucking!"

Mom snickered. "I didn't say you were. Condoms have many uses. They're especially good at keeping sheets dry.

Fuck, she had found my night spend and had put two and three together.

"Who's not having sexual congress?" Dad crossed the entrance to the kitchen, on his way to change his clothes. That day had been a short, work day for him.

"Not tonight we aren't, Husband." Mom used her best teasing voice. I sensed something goading it. She was horny.

Dad froze, confused. "Does that mean we are or we aren't?" Multiple negatives were like math puzzles to him. He talked to warehouse laborers mostly.

"We're not discussing this in front of the children, Dear."

I whispered, "Mom, I'm eighteen, not some muggle who can't handle their parents' sex life."

Nell's voice preceded her unexpected appearance. "You know how delicate my ears are, Daddy." She stepped out the hallway our father was heading for.

"Fine." Dad walked on, crossing the path of his college aged daughter who stuck her tongue out at him. He entered his room and shut the door.

Nell flounced into the kitchen. "I'm hungry."

"Didn't you get a private snack tonight?" Mom cleared her throat.

It was the second time I'd seen my big sister turn red. "What has the brat been telling you? It's all lies."

"Nothing." Mom almost giggled.

"Nothing!" I almost panicked, thinking don't give her any more clues, Sis! Mom is a demon at sussing out truth.

Nell composed herself. "Then the answer is, yes, Mother. We did everything. I even ate shit out of Craig's ass."

Mother and I dropped our knives simultaneously and cringed. They rattled on the counter. "Eewww."

"You finish making dinner, Nell." Mom stepped back from the counter, clutched the top of her robe and squeezed past her daughter. "I'm not sure I'll be hungry tonight."

"You went there." I accused. Poop was a dirty subject in our household.

"I had nothing left to protect us with, except the nuclear option." She shuffled over to me and picked up Mom's knife.

"I think you could have just admitted to sucking down my spunk."

"And give her the joy of holding incest over our heads for the REST OF OUR LIVES? Idiot."

"Just think of how freeing that would be. She'd know, and we wouldn't have to sneak around."

"It happened once, Jerkwad. Ow!" She'd cut her finger. Immediately, she pushed the wound into her mouth and sucked. "nvr gn."

I dashed to the bathroom and fetched a bandage. "Here."

"Never again." She promised, after rinsing her finger under the kitchen faucet and winding the padded strip around the little wound.

12