Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 06

Story Info
Oral arguments. Oral agreements.
5k words
4.56
5.1k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
224 Followers

Our mother and father didn't leave their room the next day. We didn't knock, and Nell and I made sure the other didn't eavesdrop. At one point, Mom told us to set a gallon jug of filtered water just inside the door. No peeking.

"What the fuck happened yesterday, between you and Mom - before I got home?" Nell acted the opposite of submissive that day. She demanded.

"What the fuck happened between you and me, yesterday morning?" I redirected. I seriously wanted to know. If I hadn't, she would have dogged me for the rest of the day to answer her question. "Don't tell me that your moping all day wasn't because you sucked down a wad of my juice without a 'Hello Bro.' or 'Howdy do.'"

That pushed a button I hadn't expected. My big sister shrieked. "I DON'T KNOW!" Before explaining, she hustled me out into the backyard. Our parent's room was on the front side of the house. "Craig, I'm not blaming you. I fucked up. I had to deal with it."

My normal sized balls were big enough to man up. "You're wrong, Nelda." It was an opener that I kept in reserve for times when I was absolutely certain. "It takes two for a dick to get sucked. I wasn't a passive observer. I have feelings too. You fucked up with me, and I won't allow you to let me off scott-free. What was going through your filthy mind, yesterday morning?"

Nell took me seriously, but she needed to think. "I'm sorry. I wish I could explain it as easily as I can explain spreadsheet macros. -- I never felt that way before."

"What way?"

She frowned with supreme intensity. "Hunger."

I had pushed enough. I gave her time - even took a step back."

"I know lust, intimately and unabashedly. This was different, powerful, like an ocean of desire drowning me. I thought I knew what my fetish for big dicks was capable of. I was fucking ignorant! Craig, your cock is big, but compared to dicks in the pornoverse, it's just an appetizer. The reality of it, however, scrambled my reason."

Her eyes glazed over yet somehow stared deeper into me. "I wanted to be your fuck slave, yesterday morning. I wanted to quit school and take your prick in all of my holes for the rest of my life."

"I thought you were making yourself bored of it?" I shouldn't have asked. I was pretty sure of the truth.

"Hah! That's how stupid I was. Craig, I had my best finger drilling ever after watching you masturbating for an hour. My need to get pile-driven by that thing is getting worse.

"Then we stop. I'll stop goading you." I was genuinely concerned for my big sister and awfully guilty for parading my cock bulge.

"You'd have to enter a monastery and I a nunnery." Nell put a soft hand on my left shoulder. "We have to face this. While we're living together, I'm going to do whatever you want, to get some from your dick." She backpedaled. "Not all the time. Hopefully not often. I'm good today, and probably for until Dad returns to work next week. I make no promises afterwards."

I thank the gods my dick didn't get hard right then. I imagined jerking off in my room, later that day, until my dick fell off.

"Now tell me, what the fuck is going on between you and Mom?"

"I'm going to fuck him." Mother had been standing at the back door, drawn out of her room by our earlier outburst, wearing her house robe.

Nell's shields flared. "You can't do that to Dad!" She stepped around me. "Fuck anyone else - not Craig. I won't care. And if you think I'm jealous you're not half the women I respect."

"Where is Dad?" I attempted to reduce the tension.

"He sleeping - tuckered out. I've never had so many orgasms," Mom was serious, "Except for yesterday afternoon."

Nell balled up her fists and hammered one against my shoulder. "You fucking asshole!" The next one punched my ribs. "FUCK!"

"STOP IT, Nell!" Mom started towards us. "You're embarrassing yourself."

I staggered away from my sister and my incoming mom. "I deserve that." I didn't mean I wanted more blows.

Nell's fists fell to her sides and shook. Her anger redirected again. "What you told Father, you were talking about Craig!" She accused Mom.

"There was a reason I confessed with you two present." Mom caught up to Nell and grabbed her left elbow. "What's happening between the three of us, had to come to the surface!"

Mom gutted her daughter then. "Don't tell me the reason you were down all yesterday had nothing to do with our nasty situation."

"You didn't eavesdrop long enough, apparently." Nell spat.

"Let me talk." I asserted. "This isn't all my fault, but I was actively playing you two. Now I wish I hadn't. We wouldn't be nearly as fucked as we seem to be. Hit me. Ground me. Cast me to the wolves. I was more than stupid to jerk your fetish chains."

They laughed. It wasn't a TV laugh that suddenly turns a conflict into an agreement. No. My mother and sister burst into hilarity because of how ridiculous I had made myself.

Nell humbled me. "Ooo, me get so horny when you have big bulge in pants!"

Mother mocked me. "Do you need another tube of antibiotic ointment? Don't you know how useless that is against a fungal infection?"

Nell considered our mother. "I didn't catch that trick." She shook her head, disappointed even further by me.

I was use to their snark, but pride folded inside of me like a crushed soda can. My ability to snark back fled as double crosshairs settled on my groin.

"Hmph." Mom considered her words. "Craig, the reason Nell and I pretended was, we couldn't admit to how much we wanted to access your dick!"

"Damn, Mom, spot on!" Nell openly admired her for half a second. "That doesn't give you the right to fuck around on Dad with your gods damned son!"

"Gods, I hope you never push a baby out of your cunt."

The two only managed to agree to catch their breaths.

I wish I could have left them arguing - like I had a few days prior. Mom was right. We had to hash this mess out. "Someone, tell me what to do." I threw up my hands. "I don't want to cause Dad grief, but Nell, he did say Mom had freedom to do what she wants."

"You don't get it, Bro. The thought of you and Mom behind his back never crossed his mind. He should have been fully informed." Nell acted like she was ready to tell, except she didn't want to be the messenger. She couldn't handle Dad either breaking down or turning into concrete.

"I'll judge what to tell your father." Mom cut in. "I'm the one who understands how to negotiate with him. I've been doing it for nearly twenty five years. However, I'm not going to discuss the details with you inexperienced, brilliant brats. You're so smart, you'll come up with a dozen plausible reasons to inform your father - all dangerously wrong!" She heaved in a full breath. "Nell, I can't stop you from telling him I'm having sex on the side with our son, but I warn against it. You father enjoys the mystery -- is all I'll say for now."

"It's just not fair." Nell had ran out of clever reasons.

"No." I thought of something not too stupid to say. "Human sexuality isn't about fairness." I reiterated. "It's the fetish's fault."

Mom hissed through her nose. "I'm going to shower." She headed inside.

"Don't you dare parade that dick anymore." Nell hissed through her teeth. She refused to let me be the last one standing.

I trailed her exit with, "I'll look up monasteries with vacancies."

***

The other shoe landed on the second night of Dad's virtual weekend. He said, "Mother, I ordered pizza. Would you be kind enough to pick it up?" It was not a normal request. Usually Nell or I drove to fetch meals. Mom didn't hesitate. She was out the door, keys in hand, within seconds.

"Good ruse, Dad." Nell's sarcasm was in excellent form. "She'll never guess what you want to talk to us about."

"Nope. Never." He swiveled in his lounge to confront his adult children. "But I'm not doing the talking here. Nell, you're holding back a lot of rage. Let it out."

Nell's greatest weakness was Dad's no bullshit conversations. It took her a second to find words. "It's fine if you and Mom play around. I'm not a kid who needs a mated pair for parents. Craig's ears won't melt, either. But society at large has its stupid hooks in me. I don't like it, even if I know it's consensual. Worse, I think it's extra stress you don't need in your life. We brats, your job, and the more import job of being married to that woman-" She sighed angrily. "Is more than a fair share of hair loss. THAT's how I feel."

Dad was balding in the time dishonored way. The four lane highway paved over his skull swerved at me. "I think you, Craig, are less angry but more nervous. What can I tell you, to ease your concerns?"

Twin laser beams burned into the side of my neck. I tried my best to ignore Nell's enmity. "I don't know, Dad. I understand the scenario but haven't a clue about procedure. What should I do? How should I act?"

MAYBE NOT FUCK AROUND WITH HIS WIFE! Nell didn't need telepathy to trigger that thought. I was fully, independently guilt enabled.

"Imagine your mother and I are smoking-related cancer victims in a burn ward, jaws removed, skin replaced with plastic, and we're twitching from degeneration of the nervous system." After winding up, he pitched his answer. "We just want your love."

My head turned a desolate face to my wonderful, angelic sister. Laser beams scattered from tears welling in her eyes.

Dad's cell phone gargled. He scanned the message. "She's got the pizzas. Let's set the table." He bounded up from the lounger, a hungry look in his eyes. "Good talk."

Two days later, Mom stepped into my room. I was studying advanced algebra and getting nowhere. "Craig?" She got my attention which abruptly zeroed in on the plastic jar with a blue label, in her hand.

"Um." I squirmed. "Maybe another day?" My dick didn't even twitch.

She shrugged. "Suit yourself."

The next morning, Nell knocked and slipped into my room. She must have listened to be sure I was changing. "I just want to see it for a second." Her hands dithered at her sides. Lucky for her, I hadn't pissed yet. She caught sight my full boner.

After a second, I covered it with my hands. "There. In exchange, you better let me use the bathroom first this morning."

"Fine." My sister eased out. "I needed to test if my brain was going to slave-out for your cock today. I'll be fine. You're fine. It's all fine." She fled to her room.

That afternoon, I spent my first hour, after school, staring at a stupid show on a streaming service. My relaxed body jerked into full petrification at the sound of Mom's truck entering the garage. I managed to reach the door by the time she opened it. She faltered at my proximity, taking a step back. "Craig?" Her eyebrows knitted together.

"Sorry, Mom. I-I've been waiting all day."

"We'll you'll have to wait a little longer." She pursed her lips.

"I'll help you with your tool belt." I reached for her waist. She wasn't wearing it.

"I took it off in the truck. What the hells has gotten into you?"

"I'm a mess, Mom. I can't think or even jerk off."

"At least the first half of you is normal."

Ice not broken. "I love you, Mom -- a-and I love Dad."

"Oh." Her disappointment deepened. "That." She shook her head, brushed me aside, and strode to her room, leaving me extra foolish looking. I went back to the couch and stared at meaningless flashing pixels.

Mom entered the living room, drying her hair with a towel. She was naked from the crown, down. "Let me through." She stepped past me, between the couch and the coffee table. She plopped her moist butt on a cushion and leaned into my left side. "Hold me, Craig." She secured the towel around her head. Her right arm drifted over my shoulders. Her left hand grasped my jaw. She shook it gently. "I want your dick only when you and it are ready."

I hugged her naked chest. Her mammoth, soft boobs were extra warm from the shower. I had wished for a moment like this since the first time my voice cracked. She felt amazing, and I was entirely disgusted with myself and pulled away.

"Not too long ago, you were cornering me in the kitchen with a naked boner." She performed an act of licking her lips.

"Maybe I matured a bit since then."

"What? You're not going to be Mommy's little horny boy anymore?" She pressed her bare chest into my left arm.

"Stop it, Mom. That shit's beneath you."

"Yes. I suppose so." She pulled away and wrapped her arms around herself. "I'm also getting cold. Should have dried myself more." Mom gave a shiver. "I am not, however, beneath seducing you. I consider it one of my talents."

"Maybe Nell is right. Dad should be in the loop."

"No." She drew up one leg, leg to chin, foot to cushion. "Again, I need you two to trust me on this. Your father knows exactly how much he wants to know. I'm not holding back info. If he asks, I answer. We may both be fooling ourselves, but we'll both take responsibility if things go south."

"That I do trust." Mom and Dad had iron moralities. Soft enough to forge when hot. Strong enough to resist cold blows.

"Thank you." Mom's expression changed. I didn't recognize it. I was expecting her to get up and dress. She continued to hold herself. She seemed distracted.

"Mom?"

"Can I see your dick?"

"Really? Now? I thought we were having a mature conversation."

"Yes, well, I'm changing the conversation. I had trouble sleeping last night - because you spurned me yesterday."

"I'm spurning you now. It's not even a little erect."

"Don't be like that. I'm just asking for a peek, Craig." Mom sounded different, not desperate, but maybe a little greedy.

I felt her desire, but I realized she was holding back her desire, trying to respect my decision. "Okay. You can look at it, but it'll probably bore you." I considered it's state might be a good thing and began unfastening my trousers. I didn't see her left hand sink down from her chest and enter the vee of her clamped thighs.

I had to lean forward to pull down my pants and underwear. When I sat back on the cushion and made room for her to see, I noticed her hand moving in her dark pubic thatch. An urge to shame her bubbled up, but it popped quickly. I figured, let her get bored staring at my sleeping dick. It was three shriveled inches lying like a soft soup can along where my thighs met.

She offered with eyebrows raised, "I'll make it hard if you want. You can take care of the rest in your room." Her right arm pivoted towards me, and the fingers gestured at my soft but thick, dark pink slug.

"I remember how sturdy it looked when you cornered me in the kitchen. You wanted me to worship it, didn't you?" Her voice deepened. "If you get over your worries about your father, you might find me a willing convert." She air-patted my junk from a foot away. Her pendulous breasts wagged hypnotically.

"Mom." A quick rebuke readied in my head. When my penis snaked half an inch longer,I totally forgot whatever clever thing I was about to say.

"I would bring it supple gifts and bow before it." She wagged a naughty finger at my shifting peter. "I could dress it in silk and let it sleep in my bosom."

"Sheesh, Mom." I stared at the growing length. I should have grabbed my pants up and dashed for my room. My heart beat faster.

"I could wash it in my warm mouth and receive its mana as a blessing."

My urge to bolt converted to arousal. Mom had discovered my fetish. I lusted to have that kind of power over women. Her sultry, indulgent words transfixed me. So much for maturity.

"And Dad's going to be okay with that?" I was trying to convince myself.

"Your father trusts- no, loves me enough to care only about things I involve him with. In a different way, he loves you just as much. You and I won't be keeping secrets from him. He simply doesn't want to know, but if he does ask, trust him enough to answer honestly." It was Mother's last word on the subject.

Loyalty to my father still clawed my guts, but its talons retracted as Mom gazed at the growing column of my sex, her hovering hand moving closer, longing to pet it but waiting for my approval. She murmured a prayer. "My will is thine before the power and glory of this holy presence."

My dick leaped into near hardness at her prayer. It launched up to six plus inches and bulged out fat as a tube of biscuit dough. "Mom, please..."

She immediately enacted what I couldn't yet say. She slid down from the couch and stood on her knees between the coffee table and my spread knees. Her hand embraced my erecting flesh and stroked it. "What is your will, Son?"

The way she spoke caused me to hear, "What is your will, Master?"

"Suck it, Mom. Suck my big, hard dick." I would deal with my love for Dad, another time.

"Mmmm." She moaned and opened her mouth. "It's so big..." She nommed the plumb sized head fully, stretching her jaws as wide as possible to accommodate it.

"Unnghh!" I groaned. "I can't believe this is happening."

Mom opened he throat, somehow able to breath while gulping two more inches into her noggin. Her hand swirled gently around the five or six inches remaining. The back of her tongue rasped against the underside of my prick head. It felt incredible! "MOoommm!"

She hummed then in a pitch as low as a man's while she socked another inch of my thick meat down her maw. Her throaty rumble vibrated along my shaft. The muscles at the base of my prick tensed, readying to blast cum backed-up as far as my balls. I grunted a lame attempt to warn her, "...gonna- urk!"

Abruptly, Mom's hum and tongue stilled. Her teeth sank into the middle of my dick, and she throated a laugh as if taunting me for being so easy!

I shook my head and realized that she was taking control of my orgasm, shutting it down with a sharp bite and mocking me to sap my arousal. My ejaculatory system ratcheted down quickly. "No wonder Dad loves you so much!" I exclaimed stupidly.

She rewarded my mention of him with a severe growl and bit down painfully!

"OWW!!" My sense of mastery over my mother was seriously compromised, but I only had myself to blame. There were rules that even I had to follow in this game of dominating her.

Mom's teeth relented after I shut my trap and kept it shut. I focused my attention on the feeling of soaking in my mother's talented mouth. I couldn't apologize, which would have further diminished my mighty role, but a minute of silence went a long way to reassure that I regretted my outburst. As her mouth relaxed and saliva coated the front half of my engulfed cock, I dared to resume our play. "Don't stop, Mom. Either get ready to be fucked, or get back to sucking me like a good slut." I pawed her left nipple, tweaking it gently.

She hummed briefly and began to suck and lick my prick in earnest. It felt like My dick was being firmly masticated like a cow's cud! I grunted afresh. "Hold up your tits, Mom. Don't stop sucking. Offer them to my hands."

Her head bobbed steadily. She had to pull the hand frigging her snatch away, to lift her J sized melons up to me. The sting of Mom's bites had made my dick not so hard, but those beautiful oversized headlights foretold an abundance of amends. The once defeated specter of my orgasm made a brave return, under her renewed oral efforts but even the possibility of Mom biting again, kept it from immediately erupting. I grabbed her hands as they held her greatest, visual assets. "Swat my balls with your nipples." I commanded.

When Mom shuddered at my strange command, my sense of power over her, increased. Perhaps being told to do nasty things appealed to her. She shuffled closer on her knees, for her outstretched tits to reach my balls. In doing so, she had to accept another inch of my fat prick down her throat. Mom gurgled from discomfort for the first time. She was having to suffer a little now, for my enjoyment. What master didn't long for a slave who accepted great discomfort when serving them?

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
224 Followers
12