Size Queen MILF Ch. 07: Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evidently, the sight of an older woman passionately sucking cock revived all the younger men, since I felt one placed in my hand, and then other filled my pussy. After a while, all there was for me was dick after dick in all my holes. I came over and over. They came over and over, their cum dripping out of my pussy and ass whenever one of them withdrew. I was losing any ability to count, let alone experience each orgasm as distinct.

My orgasms keep peaking, each one higher than the last1. At some point they simply swapped women and kept us both happy, fucked and coming for hours. I don't think I went for more than 1 minute without a cock - and that was just because I had to pee.

At some point, the men couldn't get it up any more. They slumped back against the furniture. I remember laying back, leaking their sticky juice from my holes, drifting in and out of consciousness. It was as if I had left my body. At that point I looked for Sherrie again. Our eyes connected and grew wide and she spoke up.

"Slut! You're truly a cumslut now!"

"I know, and I fucking love it! I wonder how many guys I can take on in a night?" We laughed, and I heard some chuckling from some of the men.

"Well, we need to get these guys back up and ready. Get over here and eat me, slut."

I reddened, turned over, and crawled between her legs. Up close, her pussy was a scummy mess, with globs of white sticky cum all around it, as well as leaking from it.

"I said, eat me - don't just stare at it. Now!" And I began to lick up her thighs and down, searching out the cum, cleaning the outside of her pussy. Then up her lips, between them, and finally burying my tongue in her tunnel, pulling out all the cum. I heard gasps and grunts from the men, and felt them draw up around us.

"See, men, she is insatiable. She lives to please. So you better make sure you give her your all! Thomas, get that big hard dick and bury it in her ass! I want her ass to be fucked hard as she eats me."

I lifted my head from her slit long enough to utter one word before I returned to it.

"PLEASE!!"

[to be continued]

12