Size Queen MILF Ch. 08: eighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one big black cock down my throat, balls on my chin, pubes in my face, as his brother's thick rod popped past the entrance to my ass and drove all the way in. I would have screamed if I didn't have a mouthful - it hurt, but I knew that was temporary. The bathroom door opened at that point, and the other boys stared at the scene. From what I could see, they were raring to go again!

I pulled my head back from Barry's dripping dick and looked over at them. "Andrew, lie down. The rest of you guys get in here as well. Let's see if you can all cum at once!"

When Andrew lay down, I took charge and slowly moved to straddle him, all the while being pounded by that big dick in my butt. I sank down until I felt his big cock at my pussy, and then basically dropped onto him, sinking balls deep in one movement! Now I had a cock front and back, and the feelings were amazing! In addition to the stretching caused by their size, I felt them each separately with what seem to be a very thin barrier between them. I pulled Barry forward and resumed my attack on his sperm supply, The remaining dicks were on either side and I had one in each hand, stroking them. I was like a maniac. I could not get enough of their cocks! They filled me, then pulled back, then filled me again. Over and over. I orgasmed over and over, juice running down from my cunt over Andrews thighs. I was in heaven!

In short order, Barry pulled my head into his belly and began emptying his balls down my throat. Again, feeling that tool pulse and pump in my mouth gave rise to another of my own orgasms. He pulled back, and the cock in my right hand took his place. I don't ever remember whose it was - all I know is that I wanted to be his cum dump now!.

This went on for another few hours. Finally, they couldn't get it up and I was a cum filled mess again. We all got into the shower, a few at a time, and cleaned each other up. Then we went downstairs, into the dining room. I figured I needed to say something to them. I didn't know what, of course, but something had to be said.

"Men, I want you to know how amazing that was! I loved it - all except for the face painting. Your cum hurt my eyes. Besides, I want it in me, not on me. When you come back, remember that. Now, about how we deal with this. You guys know I'm not very social - don't go to Church or serve on committees. But I do get out. So I want you to promise me that if we meet in public, you will restrain yourselves. Do you all promise?"

They nodded. "Now as to meeting again, I don't mind if you drop by any time. It would be best if you call ahead, but if you do come by I might tell you not now - you going to be okay with that?" Again, they all nodded. "Finally, I need you men to be discrete. I won't have a problem if you have friends come to join you - but you must make sure they have been tested and certified for STDs and it's current; they must have as big a dick as you, and they have to be respectful. You can let them know they will have the best sex they've ever had, but if they start hitting me or using force I will call the cops even if I have to deal with them finding out that I fuck for free. You understand?" Again, they all nodded.

"Now, I know you all have things to do. Come over here, give me a big, deep kiss goodbye, and I will see you soon, I hope."

One by one they came over. Barry's first kiss was tentative but I pulled him into me and made it last, sucking at his tongue and grinding my hips up against his hardening cock, and from that point on I got the kinds of kisses that said "you were a hot woman and I'll fuck you again."

I sat back, grinning from ear to ear. The next thing to do was to go check the videos...the tape probably ran out at some point, but we'd see.

[To Be Continued]

12