Size Queen Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
A wife's lust for black cock destroys her marriage.
4.6k words
3.72
52.6k
54

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Lost Down There

Guilt. Shame. Anxiety. Humiliation. All these feelings—amplified by a poisonous hangover—greeted Karen when she woke up in Brandee's hotel room bed the next morning.

"Rise and shine, party girl!" Brandee sang. "What a wonderful wingman you were last night! Weren't those boys yummy?"

Karen rubbed throbbing eyeballs and tried not to recall the previous evening. It began with a wine-soaked dinner. Afterward they went out...

Oh no. Memories too appalling to be true swarmed the married woman's brain:

A dark strip club teeming with hung black dancers. Huge cocks drooping heavily from every crotch, bobbing, flopping, flaunting their mouth-watering appeal. Then somehow she was getting a couch dance. His steely muscles, his manly scent, that colossal manhood all combined to overwhelm her morality. Which led to the unforgivable sin: sucking him off! She had knelt down on the dirty floor of a sex club and orally worshiped a complete stranger's insanely huge hardon.

Worse yet, the black man ejaculated inside Karen's mouth. And she swallowed it. Yes, that happened. Down her throat. A strange albeit inconceivably gorgeous black man's DNA was at this moment swimming inside her body.

Karen groaned in physical and mental agony. Her jaw ached. When she remembered why, another spasm of guilt washed over her. Did she really do those things? Please let it be just a dream.

She wore nothing but blouse and panties. She tried to sit up, but a headache stopped her. Brandee put a Starbucks coffee on the bedside table and moved around the room, nattering about their "epic" evening.

"It's like you were 'dick-matized' last night, amirite? Like hypnotized, except with a dick?" Brandee laughed. "Well, no shame, girlfriend. I was under the same spell myself!"

"Oh, Brandee, how could you?" Karen moaned. "How could you do this to me?"

Brandee swept aside the curtains, admitting an inferno of light.

"'To you'? Don't you mean 'for you'? In the Uber back to the hotel, you said it was the most awesome night of your life." Then she stage whispered: "In fact, think I overheard you tell your dancer you loved him."

"I was drunk! I wasn't in a right state of mind! You're a horrible friend, and you're ruining my life!"

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Probably just the hangover talking. But don't worry, your BBC BFF has you covered."

She handed Karen the coffee and some pills.

"That's Tylenol, Advil, with a Xanax chaser to take the edge off. Down the hatch like a good girl."

Karen swallowed the medicine, threw herself back on the bed, and covered her face with a pillow. "For the love of God, Brandee, at least close the blinds!"

After she dressed and the coffee and pills took hold, Karen recovered enough to join Brandee for a late breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

Over pancakes and Bloody Marys, Karen confessed everything: her secret enormous dildo purchased behind her husband's back; her obsession with well-endowed black men (well boys, really); even her poorly concealed envy of Brandee's single, promiscuous lifestyle.

"I think that's why I've been such a bitch lately at work," Karen admitted. "I've been taking out my sexual frustrations on you. Ever since that good-looking spa kid hit on me, my life has been in turmoil. It's somehow the greatest thing in the world and the worst, all at the same time."

"We'll it's called jungle fever for a reason. It's transmittable. If exposed, you'll likely get it. Once a white woman sees what she's been missing her whole life, it's almost impossible to go back."

"Don't I know it. Before this, I thought my sex life was satisfying."

"So, does that mean Craig's not very, uh, gifted down below?" She wiggled her pinkie.

"Well, I used to think he was average, but now I'm not sure. I didn't have much experience before marriage."

"So, like, what?" She held apart her thumb and forefinger. "Six inches?"

"More like five and a half. On good day."

"Ugh. Can't say I'm surprised. He always had small-dick energy. That thing wouldn't be enough for me to cum from penetration alone."

"No, I never came that way with Craig, or anyone before him, actually.

"So you don't have orgasms at all?"

"No, I do, but only," she lowered her voice, "from like him fingering me or me fingering myself while he, you know, plays with my nipples."

"You realize those are clitoral orgasms, not vaginal ones, right?"

"I do now. I never understood the huge difference. My dildo gives me these deep vaginal O's, that blow my mind. There's just no comparison. It's like I've discovered a whole new, higher level of sexual experience."

"Like I said, hard to go back."

"Well that's the problem, Brandee. I mean, I was having trouble feeling Craig before this. Now I'm probably so stretched out, there'll be no friction whatsoever, and he'll just be, you know, lost down there."

Eyes moistening, Karen shook her head. "So, I can't keep my husband happy, and on top of that I'm turning into some kind of size-queen freak. It's absolutely appalling. On campus, I compulsively check out every boy's crotch. At night, I'm constantly having sex dreams. All day, I'm perpetually horny. One time, I almost masturbated in the bathroom at work."

Brandee laughed. "Girl, that's why office doors have locks!"

"I'm serious, Brandee. I'm at my wit's end. I don't know what to do."

"Have you tried talking about this with your husband?"

"Craig? On the contrary, I'm trying to protect him from it. With the career slump he's having lately, his ego couldn't handle it."

"You'd be surprised what some men can handle. There are even those," she sipped her drink, "who get excited by the idea of having a cheating wife."

"So I've heard. But that's not Craig. He's no 'cuck' or whatever they're called."

"Ever think maybe he is. And he just doesn't know it yet?"

"Huh?"

Brandee paused. "This is not really public knowledge, and I don't share it often. But it might help you to hear how my marriage to Dennis ended." She wiped her mouth with a napkin. "It all started with that no-dick loser not being able to get it up."

[START FLASHBACK]

BRANDEE'S VOICE OVER: We were in our late 30s, and still no children.

In bed, Dennis on top of Brandee; he rolls off. Both look disappointed.

V.O.: He blamed it on the stress of being a police officer, the long hours, the shift work, blah blah blah...

Dennis adjusts his uniform in the mirror. Skinhead haircut, slim-medium build, mustache, trying to look tougher than he is. A tinpot dictator. He goes to work, leaving Brandee's voluptuous figure alone in bed. Under the covers, you can tell she's masturbating.

V.O.: I tried the usual stuff: sexy lingerie, scented oils, special lube. Nothing worked. And of course Supercop was too macho to ask his doctor for little blue pills.

In bed again, wearing a sexy red-and-black teddy and fishnet stockings, Brandee kneels over Dennis's lifeless dick, sucking and jerking. She sticks a finger up his ass, but he remains soft as putty.

V.O.: Then I had an idea. I'd search his internet browser! What better way to learn what turns on a man than his jerk-off material, right?

I know, horrible invasion of privacy, but keep in mind, I really wanted a child...Well you'll never guess what I found...

Lit by computer screen, Brandee's face grows scandalized.

V.O.: Interracial. Cuckold. Porn. Tons of it.

Screenshot after screenshot of gigantic black cocks spearing married white pussies in every conceivable sex position; blondes, brunettes, redheads. Young and old, facial expressions distorted with bestial lust, forsaking nuptial vows. Cuckold hubbies endlessly stand by, cocks in hand or locked in chastity cages, sometimes wearing women's undergarments.

V.O.: Karen, I could not believe it. Like most cops, Dennis is a total racist. And this was his spank material???

Brandee's face turns from scandalized to captivated.

V.O.: Well, as you can imagine, those huge black dicks drew me right in. I quickly forgot all about Dennis's little white thing.

Your gateway drug was a dildo. Mine was my husband's porn history.

Legs propped on the desk, Brandee frantically diddles herself to interracial videos.

V.O.: I was hooked. It wasn't long before my tastes moved away from Dennis and white boys in general and fixated on alpha-male black cock. I was on message boards and chat rooms, trading pics with guys, getting to know the women. God, the women! Some dedicate their whole lives to this fetish.

One, Val, was D.O. at sports medicine practice looking to hire a nurse.

Val and Brandee at a job interview. Val is average looking, skinny, small-breasted, mousey brown hair, glasses.

V.O: But what really interested me about the job was her boss, Dr. Dave.

A light-skinned black man, 30ish, boyishly handsome, shakes Brandee's hand. A body-builder physique swells under his lab coat.

V.O.: Well he's a hardbody; it's sports medicine, after all, and he wants fit employees as well. So get this: he weighs me and takes my measurements—during the job interview!

Stripped to bra and panties, Brandee steps on a scale. Dr. Dave adjusts the beam weights.

V.O.: I mean, anyone else, that's a harassment lawsuit. But I gotta admit, it turned me on.

Arms horizontal, he measures her bustline, waist, and hips with seamstress tape. Her eyes glaze, skin flushes, nipples protrude, moisture visible at her crotch. Dr. Dave remains calm.

V.O.: The whole workplace was sexualized like that. The women wore high skirts and low tops, competing for his attention. I think they were banging the clients too, many of whom were professional athletes. They hated me of course, kinda like being the new girl in a harem

A trio of hot women in a breakroom bitchily ignore Brandee, who sits alone.

V.O.: But Val was nice.

Val joins Brandee and smiles.

V.O.: She was married, but everyone knew Val was fucking Dave. And despite her not being a Barbie, he treated her best. Other girls came and went, but she was always his favorite.

Val and Dave peer into a medical file. He palms her ass.

V.O.: It was clear Val was grooming me to be the doctor's next conquest. She'd find excuses to leave us alone together. Talk up his good looks. Send me dick pics, dropping hints they were him.

In a bathroom stall, Brandee masturbates feverishly to a huge black cock pic on her phone.

V.O.: Finally it happened at medical conference in Miami.

Under the table at a fancy restaurant, Dave puts a hand up Brandee's skirt. Val winks approvingly.

Cut to Brandee and Dave frantically tongue kissing in an elevator. Val rubs his crotch.

V.O.: Val basically midwifed the whole thing.

In a hotel room Val slowly undresses Brandee, who looks vacant, lobotomized by lust. Val lays her on the bed with almost ritualistic care, caressing her skin, gently teasing her oversized nipples, cooing encouragement, as if prepping a human sacrifice for a priapic god.

V.O.: That night I discovered what a real dick can do to a woman.

Naked, kneeling, Val sucks Dave's monstrous cock to full harness. Grabbing her hair, he face-fucks her brutally, skewing her glasses, but his eyes stay rivetted on Brandee, whose hand lightly dances on her labia.

Close-up of Dave's dark cock, enormously long and thick, a mighty vein running up its dorsal length, as it moves toward Brandee's pussy. Val's slender white hand guides it, rubbing the massive head into the wet folds. It slowly penetrates.

V.O.: Karen, this cock was a life-changer.

Brandee's blue eyes open wide in surprise, then melt into ecstasy.

Cut to a montage of Dave masterfully fucking her missionary, doggie-style, cowgirl, reserve-cowgirl, her massive tits jiggling. He controls her voluptuous body, using her hair as a leash and occasionally choking her. She has multiple, earth-shattering orgasms, often while gazing up at him with an awe-struck expression.

He pulls out and spackles her jugs with a giant load of thick white cum. Then, remaining hard, re-enters her stretched pussy and continues fucking just as powerfully as before.

Val plays support, fluffing and tongue cleaning his cock during breaks; licking and fingering Brandee's pussy.

Finally, Dave cums a second time deep within the blonde's married unprotected womb.

Satiated, in a tangle of limbs, the sweaty threesome falls asleep together.

V.O.: For a time, I was his flavor of the month—next to Val of course. If I'm being honest, they were the happiest days of my life.

Montage of Brandee's infidelities: Slipping into Dave's office, crawling behind the desk as he drops his pants. In an SUV, riding his cock. Bent over an exam table, taking him from behind. Throughout she wears tight sweaters and tops, slutty makeup and nails.

V.O.: We never used a condom, and I never even thought to ask. Consequences just didn't seem to matter anymore. All I could think about was this amazing man and his all-conquering cock. Everything else was secondary.

Truth is, Karen, I was falling in love with him.

Anyway, things took a turn at the office Christmas party. I wasn't much worried about bringing Dennis along, figuring Dave would keep our fuck-buddy status on the downlow.

A bar decorated for the holidays. Dave drapes an arm around Brandee, who appears nervous. Partygoers exchange knowing looks. Sitting nearby, Dennis seems oblivious, as Dave lightly caresses his wife's enormous right breast.

V.O.: He was so brazen about it, like he didn't care at all what my husband thought.

On the dancefloor, Brandee and Dave bump and grind. No longer reserved, Brandee rubs her tits and ass against him provocatively.

V.O.: I hate to admit it, but his assertiveness made me dripping wet. Dave treated me like his girlfriend right in front of my husband, and he just sat there and took it.

Dennis and Brandee drive home in silence. She looks nervous again.

V.O.: I was terrified Dennis might hit me, or worse. But, oh, man, the minute we got in the door he nearly tore off my skirt and started eating my pussy like a man possessed!

Moaning, Brandee reclines on the kitchen counter, legs spread in a V, Dennis's face buried in her crotch. Ripping open his pants, Dennis's modest-sized cock is diamond hard.

V.O.: I was so worked up from Dave's flirting I came like a geyser. It was the first time Dennis and I had had any real sexual contact in months.

We fell into this unspoken ritual: Dave would fuck me and then Dennis would eat me out. But it was weird. We never talked about it, you know? Like I'd just drop hints. I'd mention I had lunch with Dave that afternoon, and I just knew soon hubby would be down there lapping at my cum-filled snatch.

I didn't confess to cheating on him with a 9-inch BBC, and he didn't accuse me. But I thought to myself: on some level, he's got to know, right?

Looking back, it was a kind of fool's paradise. I convinced myself that my affair with Dave might somehow save our marriage. And that Dennis eating my cream-pies was his way of accepting and forgiving my slutty behavior.

For a while there, I was on top of the world.

On the toilet, Brandee examines a small plastic device.

V.O.: Then I got pregnant.

Don't look so shocked. After all, I'd started down this road trying to conceive a child, and in some perverted way I'd attained that goal.

Brandee in Dave's office, in serious discussion. She's pleading something, but he shakes his head. Soon she's crying, and he escorts her gently but firmly to the door.

V.O.: I don't know what I expected from him. That I'd divorce Dennis, and we'd get married? I don't know. I mean, I probably would have, if I'm being honest. But I'd have settled for any kind of acknowledgment, a few tender words, at the very least. But no, he wanted nothing to do with the me or his unborn child after that.

Brandee on Val's couch, sobbing uncontrollably, surrounded by wine bottles, used tissues, empty ice cream tubs. Val hugs her.

V.O.: But I took pretty well.

Dennis and Brandee at the dinner table. Neither speaks. Brandee, wearing no makeup, looks chastised.

V.O.: Thing is, I still wanted to have that child. But I didn't know how to tell Dennis.

That's when I started seeing a therapist, Dr. Ruth Mahler. She specializes in unconventional relationships. She's right in the city, not far from the University. Going to her made me understand that Dennis was a cuckold but couldn't confront his own sexuality.

In the end it caused our divorce, of course, but I wouldn't have had the courage to tell Dennis about the pregnancy without Dr. Mahler's help. She really opened my eyes to the fundamental weirdness of human sexuality. I think she might be able to help out you and Craig with your problem. I'll text you her contact info.

KAREN'S VOICE OVER: [Flabbergasted] But Brandee, finish the story! What about the baby? Did you abort it?

B'S V.O.: Oh that. When I finally told Dennis, he punched me and threw me down a flight of stairs. I miscarried the next day.

K'S V.O.: Jesus, Mary, mother of God.

B'S V.O.: I know. Crazy, right? Don't wait until it's too late, Karen. Now let's go. You've got a plane to catch.

[END FLASHBACK]

***

At the airport bar, Karen had another drink. Brandee's story had shook her, but not because of the abuse and the lost pregnancy. Karen didn't fear something similar befalling herself. For all his faults, Craig was not a violent man. He was no racist cop.

Besides that, pregnancy wasn't a worry because after her last child, Karen had gotten her tubes tied (tubal ligation).

No, what rattled her most was the idea of a husband who kept his cuckold desires secret from his wife. The possibility that Craig might be such a man filled her with pussy-dampening, guilt-inducing hope. Craig's willing acceptance—or even better yet, encouragement—of her adulterous lusts would be a heaven-sent solution to all her problems.

But could she live with herself in such a nontraditional, female-biased marriage arrangement? Her size-craving libido said yes, but her Catholic upbringing said no.

At that moment she got a text from Craig, asking for her social security number. Seeing his face on the phone brought her back to reality. Hoping to encourage any latent cuckold tendencies within Craig was foolish.

She realized Brandee was right. Confession was the only way forward. She would admit to cumming with the massage guy, the training room sperm collection incident, the secret dildo, and, yes, even blowing the stripper. Fall to the floor and beg for mercy.

And, in all fairness, lay some blame on Brandee,. Clearly that nymphomaniac had been a catalyst for much of Karen's cheating.

After her flight home that night, setting her bags down in the foyer, and seeing her daughters rush toward her—Olivia, aged 6; and Virginia, aged 4—greeting her with the intense love that only children who have gone without their mother for several days can muster, Karen broke down.

Hugging them close, she burst into tears, and cried so hard tears dripped on the crayon drawings the children had scrawled to celebrate her homecoming.

Sensing trouble, Craig took the luggage to their room and quickly shuffled the children off to bed.

"I have a confession to make," she said when he joined her in their bedroom.

12