Sizequeen Resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was waiting for you."

Her face relaxed, and a condensed but sweet smile filled it.

"Come here and kiss me."

I didn't need to hear it twice; I crawled on the bed and started kissing her passionately. We embraced in a hug, and we started rubbing our bodies. I was hard as a rock, but I could feel that she was wet herself. I couldn't wait much; I got on top of her and went straight for the pussy. My cock entered immediately, both for the copious amount of lubricant and because it was still stretched from the morning.

It was a weird sensation; my cock couldn't fill her from all sides as usual, but I had to choose one.

Without stopping to kiss her, I grabbed her amazing ass and started fucking her in a missionary position.

After no more than 20 seconds, it was already over. With a loud sigh, I exploded inside her in a liberating orgasm.

I fell to the side, panting, as she started caressing my hair. After a couple of minutes of silence, she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

"You are officially a cuck love; how are you feeling?"

"I feel... satisfied, actually. And you?"

"Oh, I feel satisfied as well, ahah."

"Did you like the sex with Jacob?"

"Well, we can say that."

"It was mind-blowing, wasn't it?"

"The best sex of my life easily; I don't know how many times I cummed, and each one was more intense than the previous one."

"You know that he didn't even finish?"

"For real?"

"He said you weren't ready yet and to consider this as a first taste."

"Oh my, he had more? We must have gone at it for almost an hour."

"Actually, no more than 10 minutes."

"You serious? Damn..."

"And what do you feel about me after this? Do you think you feel farther away from me?"

"Actually, quite the opposite. I am so happy I am here with you now, decompressing. I now know more than ever that you are my safe space. And you? Do you see me as a slut?"

She came back to the bed, slipped below my right arm, and hugged me tight.

"Why would I ever think that? I asked for it! And you were so beautiful during the act--a pornstar almost."

"Ahaha, your pornstar."

"Yes, my pornstar. I feel closer to you than ever. There is nothing I feel I could ever hide from you at this point."

"Same for me."

We spent the rest of the evening cuddling in bed, decompressing, and watching TV. This experience had actually brought us closer on an emotional level, even though we were not yet comfortable enough to talk extensively about dirty sex. We were to talk about how it made us feel. Like the day before, we had an amazing time together and fell asleep only late at night.

Chapter 5

The following day, we both got woken up early by a knock on the door and a familiar voice outside.

"Wake up, lovebirds. I will wait for you at the bar for some breakfast and to plan the day ahead."

We both got up grunting and got prepared for the day. I dressed as the previous day, as the clothes were almost untouched, while Rachel put on an incredible green one-piece swimming suit that covered as much as a thong on the ass while being small enough in the front to show some serious sideboobs.

After putting on her chocker and bracelet and securing my cock in his cage, she gave me a kiss and opened the door, ready to go out.

We ventured to our usual spot, where Jacob was waiting for us with the table already filled with food. He was dressed in nice kaki shirts and the same old sun glasses, laying comfortably on the recliner, legs spread open, showing the world his pride, which was laying comfortably on the seat.

A few metres from us, I identified Dan and his partner sitting on another table with two unseen couples. From my angle, I could only see one platinum blonde girl, extremely thin, who looked like she could have been from Russia with blatantly fake boobs, and one guy in his late 20s with curly hair and a great pair of mustaches. I was trying to get a look at the other couple, but Jacob brought attention back to our table.

"Slept well?"

"Like a baby."

Rachel promptly replied.

"Great, I was sure I had left you well relaxed."

Rachel chuckled, embarrassed, and sat down. I followed suit. While eating my eggs, I tried to talk about something different from our past afternoon.

"What did you do after you left?"

"I went to meet the other couple, took part in some group sex, and got drunk in front of a bonfire. I had a great evening, actually. Did you stay in the room?"

"Yes, we had to decompress."

"Understandable. I guess you had time to talk about what happened."

"Yep."

"Any feedback?"

We looked at each other, and Rachele replied.

"Only positive feedback."

"Great! Ready for today's activities?"

"Looking forward to it!"

Rachel was truly excited, and I was a bit worried about what that man was capable of.

"Great, so this morning you will have a first introduction to etiquette. Let's start with the basics. In any cuckold relationship, regardless if there is only one bull or many, it is always important to remember that it is the couple, most specifically the cuck, that were the first ones to require some assistance, hence they are the ones that have something to give back in the relationship. Do you see yourself in that?"

"Yeah, actually, it was Jack who tried to introduce me to this in the first place and looked for the resort."

"You are the perfect example, then. So it is very important for you, Jack, to show some recognition for what I am doing, as I don't need to be here. I have plenty of girls with whom I could have a good time right here right now. Does it make sense to you, Jack?"

"Yeah, it does make sense to me."

I was starting to get horny again. The humiliation of having to be thankful to a guy for fucking my wife was driving me insane. I also saw that Rachel was starting to get worked up. Probably the dominance that was happening in front of her was turning her on.

"Happy we can agree on that. So now a couple of general rules for you, Jack, to follow that can apply to all bulls:

Please refer to all bulls with the title they prefer; use sir when you meet them for the first time. I asked both of you to use teacher before, but you can both use sir or master as an alternative. Rachel I would love it if you said Daddy."

"Yes, daddy, I like that."

Rachel replied, chuckling, clearly enjoying the conversation.

"Is it ok for you, Jack?"

"Yes sir..."

"Great. Most bulls like to call the cuck by different titles, the most common being cuck, cucky, and hubby. It is safe to say that if this happens, the cuck needs to accept it. Clear cuck?"

"Yes sir."

I responded submissively. I looked to the right, and I noticed how this display of power was working Rachel more and more. From my seat, I could see that her swimsuit was starting to get soaked.

"Good cucky. The second basic rule is: as we said, the bull is here for you; make sure you treat him like your best guest. Rachel, stay always smooth and ready for him. Dress hot. Cuck, help her do so. Try the kinkiest lingerie and buy some provocative dresses. If you can afford it, pay him dinner or call him an Uber home. Make sure he wants to come again."

"You hear that, Hubby, we should go do some shopping together! I heard they have a very spicy shop here!"

"Alright, alright, always looking for an excuse, don't you?"

"Third basic rule: when all three of them are hanging out, it is good that the cuck does not disturb if the hotwife and the bull are flirting. You asked for this to happen; you are the one enjoying it the most. Don't make it all about yourself. I, for example, truly enjoyed chatting with both of you today, but if we started getting worked up, I wouldn't want you to ruin the vibe."

"Yeah, that makes sense. I will try to respect this rule the best I can."

Rachel started biting her lips and opened her legs. Despite being in public, she could have jumped on Jacob on the spot. He was noticing it and avoiding her eye contact, focusing on me and humiliating me with every word.

"To finish some personal rules that I like my couples to follow, There are actually many that I will tell you when the time comes, but two are very important for me. The first one is that when in public, I like that the cuck introduces me to any new friend as "the person who fucks my wife." Is it okay for you, cuck?"

I looked at him with my eyes wide open. He wanted what from me? to expose and humiliate myself in such a way just for his pleasure?

"Come on, hubby, everyone will know anyway! Is it so hard for you to show some basic recognition? We just talked about it!"

I turned my head to Rachel, and I saw her smiling at me. She was serious. Her swimsuit was soaking wet. She was into this 100%.

"You are right... Okay, sir, if you want, I can do this for you."

"I knew you were a great couple from the get-go. Now the second one, which, in this case, I think would also be greatly beneficial for the scope of the program. I like to be in charge of the key to the chastity device. Would it be okay for you two?"

I looked at Rachel; she would have jumped out of a window if he had asked at this point, considering how horny she was.

Should we really give this guy the key to my dick? She looked at me in the eyes and started saying yes with her head, trying to convince me. I looked back at Jacob.

"I am not too sure about this..."

"I know what you think. Why should I give this guy the keys to my cock? The answer is easy. First, it creates a line of trust between us: we can trust that as long as I am around you, you will not need to use your dick. Second, remember what I told you yesterday about you getting hard while we have sex? It is something that goes against your interests. During the programme, I will teach you how to get pleasure properly, which is actually a matter of this afternoon. By trusting your key to me, the teaching will be more effective. I have 15 years of experience, for god's sake. Are you willing to try for just 7 days?"

"I mean, if you put it like this..."

"Great choice, cucky."

Without waiting for confirmation, he made a gesture to Rachel. She removed the chain where the key was and gave it to Jacob, who put it on his neck with a victorious smile.

"Amazing! With this gesture of trust, we finish the morning class; now, before the afternoon classes, I would require you two to do some homework."

"Yes daddy..."

Rachel's pussy was soaking wet; she was almost eating him alive.

He got up and scratched his anaconda, which was now exactly in front of our noses. My love's eyes got stuck on it as he was happily wiggling it in front of her.

"Cuck, is now time for you to put into practice what I told you this morning. Go to the shop, which is on the other side of the island, and make your woman ready for me. We will meet in front of your bungalow by 6 p.m. If someone asks, proudly say you are doing shopping for the man who fucks your woman. If you do a good job, I will consider letting you out later."

As he finished talking, he wiggled the key in front of me. He was not playing around. A wave of excitement hit me; my cock responded and tried to get hard once again, finding the cold metal. Rachel was horny as fuck, but the idea of shopping was more powerful than the one of cock; she finally snapped out of the spell of Jacob's dick and looked at me excited.

"Finally, some new clothes!!"

"Yes, baby, take a new swimming suit for tomorrow, as well as something nice for tonight. I have reserved a very romantic spot for the three of us in a secluded space where we can watch the sunset, and nobody will disturb us. If you need me, I will spend the rest of the day surfing with some friends in the north of the island. See you later!"

I got up and left for the beach. I turned to Rachel, and of course she was excited. Forced to go shopping for her? Sometimes dreams come true.

She jumped and took my hand, leading me in the opposite direction Jacob had just gone. She started talking about the kind of dress she wanted, not even aware if it was available or not, while I silently started looking around, pretending to be listening. It was the first time I was actually seeing the island; my fear of being seen had prevented me so far. After two days, I was feeling a bit more comfortable going around like this, but I still tried to lower my t-shirt as much as possible to hide my cage.

We walked in front of a bar and one swimming pool, where two people were very obviously having sex under the surface of the water. We passed in front of a sunbathing area where we saw pretty clearly Dan having sex with a Brunette Milf with some huge boobs, and finally we reached our destination and the furthest part of the island.

The shop was a small white building with big windows displaying all kinds of erotic toys and skimpy clothes, situated right next to what I assumed was the tattoo shop.

Inside, we found only a clerk and a girl browsing. She was quite petite, 1.60 max, brunette, brown-perceiving eyes, and a perky C-cup breast that was held high by a microbikini. Overall, her figure was one that reminded me of a gymnast, with surely fewer muscles and incredibly big boobs for her size.

She looked at us and smiled.

"Ooh, I haven't seen you yet. Very nice to meet you! My name is Lucy. Looking for some spicy clothes for the party tonight?"

"Hello! My name is Rachel! Actually, we had no idea there was a party; we are here because..."

She touched me and looked into my eyes, reminding me about our assignment.

"Very nice to meet you, Lucy. I am Jack, and we are here because... I am buying the love of my life some nice clothes for the man who is going to fuck her tonight."

"Oooh, you are the cuckold couple, my bad. I should have noticed that!"

She replied, chuckling and pointing at my caged dick.

"No worries! Actually, I really like the dress you are looking at; I think it is very brave."

Rachel was immediately absorbed by the clothes around her.

Lucy was looking at an incredibly kinky piece of clothing. red, very short overall, visibly very tight. The chest area was fully open, leaving the breasts of the person wearing it completely exposed.

"True! This is the only place you can freely wear stuff like this. It would be a shame not to take advantage of it! Were you looking for something similar?"

"I don't know... What do you think, hubby? Do you think I should be daring? I bet you would love it if I pulled off an outfit like that with you."

"Yep, not gonna lie. I would go crazy if you showed up with something like that on a date. I'm not very sure I would love everyone looking at your exposed breasts."

"I am sure Daddy won't mind."

Rachel quickly replied, burying me in shame. She then looked at me and added:

"I am so happy you can help me choose the dress for tonight! Just help me understand what you would like; I will simply add a kinky spin to it."

"Well, I don't know if I want to do that."

"Come on, hubby! We just talked about this! You have to learn to be thankful. Daddy just asked for a little favour from you. Is it really so hard? He is doing a lot for us; you know that."

"You are right; you are right."

In all of this, Lucy was giving the back and browsing the clothes, pretending not to be listening but clearly amused. She decided to jump back into the conversation.

"How slutty are you willing to go, Rachel? There are so many options here!"

"Mmmh, I am not sure."

"How bad do you want his dick?"

Rachel got slightly red at the question but replied shamelessly.

"Oh, I want it really bad."

"So you need to go the extra mile, sweety! No worries, I can help you with that, and your cuck is going to be the perfect judge for this! He can sit outside, and from his reaction, we will be able to see what will really hit the mark."

She made me a gesture with her hand, and Rachel nodded, smiling. It was useless to complain, so I exited the small shop and sat on a chair right next to the entrance, waiting for them to call me back.

I could hear them giggling, but it was not very clear what they were talking about. I looked at the ocean, and I tried to calm down.

The idea that I was supposed to help Rachel get all fancy for Jacob was driving me crazy, but at the same time, I knew I was horny and I was feeling my penis pressing against the cage. In a weird way, I was feeling pleasure; maybe that's what he was talking about.

After almost an hour, Rachel finally showed up. I looked at her, and I was left breathless. She was gorgeous; she was wearing a very short black dress with a deep v-cut on the front that allowed a mind-blowing view of her huge chest.

She sat in front of me and looked at me.

"So?"

"You look great, mistress..."

"I told you it's not daring enough; look at his face; we can surely do better."

Lucy came out of the door and cut me off.

"You are right, he is liking him, but I want him drooling. Be right back, cucky!"

They disappeared again for countless minutes.

The second time, Lucy came out first, triumphant, and with a theatrical gesture of her hands, she introduced Rachel, who came out like a model.

This time she was wearing some very short ass shorts that were leaving half of her ass out, on top of a black semi-transparent blouse that was clearly showing a black micro-bra that was covering nothing but her nipples.

I could not stop looking at her incredible breasts, and I could feel new blood trying to flow to my cock. Rachel was waiting for a comment, and I was too distracted to notice that. Once again, Silvia broke the silence.

"I told you the semi-transparent was the way! Look how dumb he is looking! If you try the one I showed you before, you are doing a jackpot."

"You were right!"

Rachel giggled, pressing her boobs and sending me a flying kiss.

"Stay still cucky; I am sure you will love the next one."

And they were right. After 15 more minutes, they got out again, and Rachel was wearing the most kinky and daring dress I had ever seen her put on.

She was wearing a very tight black bodysuit, as short as the pants she was wearing before. Like the shirt before, it was very transparent and showed everything below. The only part of clothing that was covering something was a very thin black g-string and a microbra.

I felt immediate pain in my crotch area as lust filled my body. Never before did I want to jump on my woman so badly.

They both looked at me and smiled in satisfaction.

"This is the face we want, Rachel!"

"You are absolutely right; now I see it. I am just not sure if it will have the same impact on Daniel. You know his standards are way higher."

She made a spin, showing off her beauty, and then addressed me.

"Why are you not talking cucky? Tell me, do you think Daddy will like it?"

"I... I... You look absolutely gorgeous; I don't think anybody would be able to resist you like this."

She took a step forward and got closer to me. Everything from her body posture screamed confidence. I couldn't stop looking at her tits.

"You are so sweet, hubby! But this is not what I asked for. Let me rephrase: do you think that Jacob will want to fuck me if I show up like this? I see you trying to get erected in your cage; do you think it will have the same effect on his huge cock?"

I looked at her, the lust growing in me now making my mind foggy.

"I am sure he will love it, mistress. But if you want to be absolutely sure, you could go braless."

Lucy erupted in a laugh from the back.

"Look at this guy! You are so lucky to have such a good cuck; that's actually a great idea! What do you think, Rachel?"

"I think you are being a very good boyfriend! I will surely follow your suggestion later.

Now come in; you got to pay for this and the swimming suit I chose!"