Sizzling Hot Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out the meal was amazing - really amazing. My sister has a gift for finding the most perfect little places to eat. And this one had a reputation for quality, that I decided was well-deserved as I finished every last bite of the incredible teriyaki salmon with roasted asparagus, and creamy mushroom risotto, that I'd wisely ordered.

Smiling at us around the table as each of us finished, clearly having enjoyed every bite, my sister grinned at me, watching me shamelessly lick my lips. "So, what do you think? Was it every bit as good as I promised?"

"Better," I told her, and meant it, deciding I should get a card, otherwise I'd never get a dinner reservation. Already sure I'd be back for more.

Then I watched her face widen into a delighted smile as she spied someone over my shoulder. "And now look at that, here's the owner" She waved them over, and as I turned my head, my heart nearly jumped in my throat when I found myself staring into the incredible blue eyes of my crazy hot dream hook-up from the night before, but now with her hair up, and in a perfectly tailored black suit and heels. And her eyes were at least as big as mine the moment she recognized me.

Unaware of our reaction, my sister gushed, "As always, Lily, everything was amazing. And since we're here today for my mother Iris's sixtieth, I don't think we could have chosen a better place to celebrate. Every last bite was to die for."

Lily managed to regain her composure and gracing my mother with a warm smile, she took her hand and said, "A very happy birthday to you, Iris, and many more."

Then my sister went on and said, "I'm sure with how often we come here, that I don't have to introduce you to my husband, Chris." Then smiling at me, she said, "But this is my brother Burke, who I'm sure you've never met."

Suddenly, Lily's eyes gleamed with mischief, as she accepted the hand I offered, and slipping hers into mine, she said, "A pleasure to meet you, Burke. And I do hope you enjoyed what you had."

Grinning at the naughty spark I could see in her eye, I said, "You know my sister's right. I can't remember enjoying anything more. And now I don't think I'll be able to stay away."

Smiling coyly, she said, "Well, then you'll just have to sample a few other things on the menu, then, won't you?"

Still holding her hand, as well as her gaze, noticing the others were beginning to talk amongst themselves, I assured her, "Oh, believe me, I fully intend to do just that. Especially if it's anything as delectable as what I've already sampled. You know, last night I had something indescribably hot and sweet. You wouldn't have something like that on the menu, would you? Because now that I've had it, I've really got a taste for it."

Leaning close her hot breath ghosting my cheek, sending a wave of desire straight to my groin, she whispered, "You know, I think I just might."

After giving me a secret little wink before walking away, my mother watching her leave said, "You know I wish you could meet a nice girl like that, Burke." Then she sighed. "I think the problem with you is, you have to make more of an effort. You work too darn much. And it's not like you're going to bump into a woman like that on the street."

Smiling, I patted her hand. "You're right, Mom. I should probably work on that."

Then when I turned my head and caught Lily slyly smiling at me, I decided right there that one night with a woman as amazing as she was, would never be enough. And with someone as sweet and yet as incredibly sensual as she was, perhaps not even a lifetime would ever be enough to satisfy the craving I'd developed for her.

So, I'd be back, just as often as she'd have me. Because, really, how often does a dream like this come true.

12