Skaterboi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, I did not since I was on the verge of blue balls. "I couldn't exactly do with your mom in the bed."

Kat continued to nibble my ear. "Are you man enough to fuck in my pool? I know you used to be a badass med school skater-pornstar." She paused to breathe a deep, soft breath, that sent a shiver down my spine. "But are you still a badass? Or did the real word snuff out your soul?"

I lifted her up, causing her to drop her phone. (The rose-gold device didn't appear to break on impact, I ignored its fate for the time being. ) I easily got her naked down to her bra and panties while kissing passionately. We were in the perfect position to fuck against the wall.

Kat wrapped her legs around my waist, slipping herself on to me like a sex toy.

I humped her against the wall but it wasn't as comfortable as I would like. "I want you on your knees."

"Yes, Daddy." My request would require some work. But clearly, Kat was up to the challenge. She slid down my body, lifting my shirt, kissing my chest. Once she was on her knees, Kat took a moment to worship me, playing with my pre-cum like a popsicle.

I looked down, resisting the urge to pull her hair. But I wanted more than a blow-job.

Kat looked up with her big doe eyes. She got on all fours, like a dog, with legs spread. "Fuck me, Daddy."

This all felt weirder than it should have. But I didn't want to ruin the momentum. I rammed my cock into her pussy over and over. She felt so tight. I smacked her thigh, hard.

Kat moaned. "I like that, Daddy. Do it again."

"What turns you on more; your Dad as a top or bottom?"

"I just like watching you two together."

Watching? Did it happen more than once? "Yeah?"

"You're like two halves of the same soul." Kat's voice went calm, almost poetic. "To answer your question, I like watching you fuck him. My dad, he's strong, but I bet you tear him up inside."

If only you knew the truth. Val was by far the physically strongest power bottom I'd ever experienced. "You like it when I fuck your daddy?" I was so close. I reached around to grab her tits. Earlier they seemed small but hunched over, without a bra, her breasts were a perfect handful.

"I like that you bring him peace."

That was the only time I cried while blowing my load. "Do you want to marry me?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But probably not until after the baby is here."

"Of course." Life was a little too much right at the moment.

"I just want you to know, Jack," Kat said she laced her fingers through mine. "I do love you. I honestly didn't think I would."

I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. When I cam back to earth I simply squeezed her hand. "I love you too." I loved her almost as much as I loved Val.

12