Skaterboi Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready now." Pregnancy had ripened her supple breasts, not only making them fuckably larger but insane sensitive.

Val's eyes locked with mine. his mouth agape as he gasped and moaned. Chloe was milking his prostate, very successfully. Val was cumming non-stop load after load on to her face and chest. Val ran his fingers over her head, down to her neck, all while growling in my direction.

I immediately shot ropes of cum. I didn't care where it landed. I wanted Val; his hard cock, his sweat-covered balls, his milky white seed spread all over my face. I opened my eyes to the sight of my semen all over Kat's throbbing chest. I turned to see Val had also finished. "I think we're ready for the judging."

Chloe came to the bed, offering her tits. I greedily cleaned her off and then moved aside for her to do the same to Kat.

Val's dialysis session has finished. I disconnected the machine and sat on his lap. we kissed softly, laughing at the absurdity of the moment.

His lips felt soft yet rough, and he tasted of Redbull and candy. I moved slow, savoring the warmth of his breath. "What does my ring say?"

Val spoke an emotional sentence in Russian. "In English, it means I guess it means something like, 'Never forget.'"

"Never forget?"

"A Russian fan sent it to me. He tracked down my genealogy back to my real parents who were long gone. I kept it as a reminder to never forget my heritage. But now it's yours and I hope you'll forget me. Fill your life with great memories."

"I could never forget you." I hear my wife and Chloe having sex on the bed, so I felt comfortable falling asleep in Val's arms.

12