Skaterboi Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe later," he said with a nod. "But right now you need to wake up."

"But how?" I asked Val.

Julia gave me her answer. The horse neighed, revving up her legs, with the strength of an elephant and the agility of a motorcycle.

I'm not sure if Julia kicked me in the face, but I awoke with a noticeably sore eye. "Ow, what the fuck?" My face was close to the wooden bedpost, which would explain the real, physical pain.

I sat up in bed. Stretching my leg, I encountered a substantial amount of moisture. "Kat?" For whatever reason, my first thought was blood. In a panic, I reached for the light switch.

My wife was in bed, with her legs pulled to her chest (or as close as they could get.) "I think my water broke."

How long as she been laying there in pain? "Um, I'll call an ambulance."

"Ok, sounds good," she said softly, clearly in tears. Kat needed someone strong, brave; she needed her father.

I quickly grabbed the landline phone, dialing 911. It connected right away.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"My wife is in labor. I need an ambulance." I forced myself to breathe, desperate to sound less nervous than I actually was.

"We have your location, sir, an ambulance is on its way. Is your wife in stable condition?"

I honestly didn't know. "Um, I guess so." Says the skaterboi med school failure. I made my way back to the bed to examine Kat. She might have been actually bleeding to death and I wouldn't even know.

"Just keep an eye on her. I'm going to stay on the line with you until the paramedics arrive."

"Thanks." I cuddled in bed with my wife, holding the phone between us. "It'll be alright, Katie." I kissed my wife on the forehead. "We'll all be alright." I just needed to believe that.

12