Ski Holiday

Story Info
Skiing in the Austrian Alps, with a twist.
4.9k words
4.2
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ski Holiday

It was February and when the Austrian Alps beckoned, I could not resist. There is something special about the European mountains in the early part of the year; covered in glistening snow, fresh snow every few days, sunny days, and beautiful starry nights. Skiing in the Alps is different from other places. People are very friendly and the day is usually a mix of wonderful skiing and partying in the various restaurants interspersed along the trails and at night. It is the ideal winter break.

This particular time I found myself sharing a chalet at the base of one of the mountains with about five other fellows from various countries around Europe and one guy from the US, for almost two weeks. We were mostly strangers to each other, but this type of shared experience accelerates bonding and friendship. We skied together some days and went our separate ways on others depending upon our endurance and the weather.

On the third day, I met a few guys in one of the mountain restaurants at lunchtime and we had a very nice time, but it also provided a preview of things to come. One of two fellows from Germany sat very close to me on the bench and had a sly smile when his eye caught mine. Occasionally his hand would pat my leg when he laughed and he would lean into me as well. At first, I took it as good-natured fun but after a short time, and several beers, I felt that he was sizing me up and testing my responses to see if I would allow him to go further, to take advantage of my soft demeanor. My feeling proved to be correct, and his advances became more aggressive during dinner in the chalet and afterward.

Skiing was great the rest of the day but very tiring. After a shower and a couple of drinks that evening, about half of the group worked on dinner and the rest of us sat around talking about the day and planning the following day's activities. I sat on a couch with a glass of wine and after a short while my aggressive German friend came to sit next to me, much too close in my opinion. Upon sitting he gave me a big smile and placed his hand on my thigh, asking if my muscles were as sore as his. I answered his question in the affirmative, but he did not move his hand and kept a smile on his face as he looked into my eyes. I was feeling very uncomfortable, to put it mildly.

After dinner, a bottle of schnapps made its appearance and was passed around with great enthusiasm. My glass never seemed to be empty thanks to my new German acquaintance. Always with a smile and a touch on my arm or, more correctly, my leg since he always found a way to sit next to me. I was uncomfortable but I didn't know how to remove myself from the situation without making a scene, something that I now realize was part of his plan.

To be clear, I never considered myself looking gay, maybe just a little effeminate, but I do not come across as an alpha male either, so people are left to draw their own conclusions. Most of the people that I associate with socially, or in the business world, are fairly progressive and open-minded, willing to accept someone's personal preferences without comment. However, this one German gentleman seemed intent on making life uncomfortable for me, hoping for what, I don't know.

After lounging around for a while I was able to extract myself from the group and seek the quiet solitude of my bed. My roommate, a British fellow, was a nice guy but seemed to enjoy drinking too much and ended the prior evenings by crashing face down in his bed and then snoring semi-quietly through the night without moving. This night was no different; I dozed lightly and within a short time I heard the Brit stumble into bed, followed by light snoring within minutes. I got up and closed the door to the room since some of the others had commenced a card game and were louder than usual. This, I was soon to realize, was a mistake.

A few minutes after returning to bed, I heard the doorknob turn and saw light from the sitting area illuminate the room quickly and then disappear, and the door latch closed. There was a moment of anxiety but it soon passed, only to be replaced by panic as I felt an elbow on my back and a hand over my mouth. Warm breath, smelling of liquor, accompanied by whispering in my ear: "Don't move or make any noise and everything will be fine," said the now familiar voice.

I groaned and tried to struggle free but the pressure immediately increased on my back and two fingers pinched my nose, shutting off my air. Realizing my predicament, I stopped struggling and the fingers relaxed and I quickly inhaled what air I could manage as fast as I could. The voice returned, "Don't test me, my friend. I am not in the mood for games and the sooner that you accept that fact the better off you will be. Understand?"

I nodded in the affirmative and the pressure on my back eased as well. My circumstance was becoming clear, but I did not understand the rationale behind it. What could this nut want from me, a housemate on holiday? I soon found out.

"When I remove my elbow, you will roll over onto your back with arms at your sides. Clear?" said the voice. I nodded in the affirmative.

The maneuver took only a couple of seconds and then my friend, whom I saw was naked, moved on top of me, sitting near my neck and straddling my chest, pinning my arms at my sides, with his hand back over my mouth. "This is what is going to happen," he said. "I am going to remove my hand from your mouth but you will not make a move or utter a sound. You will open your mouth and I will slide my dick into it. You will then wrap your lips around it, licking the head in the process, and I will fuck your mouth until I am satisfied. Is this clear?"

I nodded slightly but my mind was racing, trying to think of alternatives, and ways to negotiate out of this mess. My eyes must have given me away because in the next moment he leaned close to my ear and said, "Don't think that you will get away with doing something stupid. If you try to buck free and scream or, if you're really brave, try to bite my dick, I will take two fingers and push them as far as I can into your eyes. You may not die but you will be blind I assure you. Nod if you understand."

Again, I nodded my agreement, but I knew that there was no choice to be made. Soon I felt the head of his cock on my chin and his hand slowly removed from my mouth but placed so his thumb and forefinger put pressure on my eyeballs as a reminder. Reluctantly I opened my mouth and his dick inched its way in. As it grew in length, it soon reached the back of my throat, and I wrapped my lips around it, holding it firmly. Soon the thrusting began, slowly at first and then picking up tempo, going deeper as well. His cock was not huge or thick, so it slipped easily down my throat and he moaned softly as he fucked my face. He leaned forward so that his dick would go farther into my throat and I had to time my breathing so as not to choke. Within a few minutes, he pulled back slightly and without moving, shot his load into my mouth. "Swallow it all, cunt," was all he whispered and I did as instructed. Getting off me and out of bed, he continued, "If you say a word to anyone about this, I will find you and you will live to regret it." He silently left the room, closing the door behind him.

I was stunned, sitting up in bed with the taste of semen in my mouth and my throat sore from penetration. It almost felt like a dream. I shook my head and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before returning to bed. As I lay on my back in bed, I relived the evening, specifically the last hour. Doing so somehow got me aroused and without conscious thought, I slowly began to rub and stroke the erection that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Within a minute I felt my dick start pulsing and I ejaculated onto my stomach, pulsing strong bursts of semen up to my chest. I was drained and sleepy and couldn't wait to close my eyes to enjoy a fitful night's sleep.

The next morning I was up early, hoping for a quick breakfast before heading to the mountain for a day of skiing. As I prepared my coffee, my aggressive friend walked up behind me and leaned against me, placing his pelvis against my buttocks with hands on my hips, whispering in my ear, "Good Morning. I trust that you had a good sleep last night, I know that I did." He then moved away laughing softly.

Even though I was distracted, I put on a show of making breakfast and taking my coffee to sit at the table as if nothing was wrong. The German fellow put on his jacket and hat and said to no one in particular, "Have a great day everyone, I will see you for dinner if I don't see you on the mountain." He then smiled at me and pursed his lips to send a small kiss in my direction.

After he left, I regained my composure and sat sipping my coffee before being joined by three other fellows. They suggested that we ski together and it seemed like a great idea. At least I could focus on a beautiful day on the mountain, sunshine and fresh air, and the fun that I came here for. We finished breakfast quickly and headed off, crunching the snow as we walked.

It was a glorious day. Skiing in the morning, lunch in a mountain restaurant, and more skiing until late in the afternoon. We joked and laughed like old friends and I relaxed completely.

Upon getting back to the chalet, we stopped by the kitchen to grab some beer and pass the schnapps around before heading off to shower. I was looking forward to a nice hot shower to ease the soreness in my muscles and then a little rest before dinner. My British roommate was still out so I had the shower and room to myself, a small treat after a couple of days surrounded by young men.

I stripped naked and turned on the water in the shower, the sound of which muffled all other noise in the room. As I stepped into the glass-enclosed shower and felt the hot water cascade over my body, I felt a cold breeze and looked to see my German friend enter the bathroom wearing only his briefs and a tee shirt and rubbing the bulge of his penis. "Had a nice day I hope," he said with a grin.

Turning away and slightly sideways, I responded, "What are you doing in here?"

"The bedroom door was open so I didn't think that you would mind a little company," he responded. "You don't mind a little company, do you?"

I didn't know exactly how to react so I said nothing as the water continued to beat on my flesh. "I didn't think so," he continued. "Don't be shy, turn to face me. Let me see what you look like, naked and wet."

I don't know what possessed me or, more correctly, what frightened me enough to make me turn to face him directly, but I did as he suggested. He stared at me, clearly becoming aroused by my nudity, and then pulled his briefs down to expose his stiff dick. He stroked it slowly and then said, "I would enjoy joining you in the shower to help soap up your body and massage your sore muscles. Would you like me to do that for you?" he said.

"No," I replied. "I don't want you in here. Please go."

"I knew that you would like it," he said, totally ignoring my words. "Maybe another time though since I am a little thirsty and would like a beer. Would you like me to get one for you?"

What was I thinking? I said, "Yes, please."

My tormentor left and I turned to let the water cascade over my head before starting to soap up my body, imagining that I was being watched by a silent voyeur. The bathroom door opened, and my friend walked in carrying my beer which he placed on the countertop. He looked at me as I turned to face him again, this time with an erect penis, and said, "See, I told you that I knew you would like me in there with you." My body had betrayed me.

I finished my shower and dried myself in the bathroom while finishing my beer, unsure of what awaited me this evening. As I walked into the bedroom I found an empty, quiet room. My roommate was still out and the rest of the first floor only had soft conversation taking place in the kitchen and dining area. Was I wrong? Was this to be a civilized evening?

Putting on shorts and tee shirt, I grabbed a glass of wine from the kitchen and then went into the living area to join the other guys. What followed was a pleasant evening that included drinks before dinner, a great meal courtesy of the Dutch contingent, and then several shots of schnapps which has become the nightcap of choice. My German friend was noticeably absent which eased my tension temporarily since I wondered where he was and what I could expect when he did finally return.

Right before I excused myself and headed to bed, we received a call from the British fellow, my roommate, saying that he met some friends and was staying at their place nearby so don't expect him tonight. With that, I said goodnight and told everyone I would see them for breakfast and left.

I had managed to drift off to sleep but an hour later I heard people talking softly in the kitchen and then my door opening. I assumed that the Brit changed his mind and was now going to flop into his bed and a night full of muffled snoring would commence. Instead, there was a whisper in my ear, "I hope that you are not asleep my friend as we have company." The German had come back to the chalet with two Frenchmen, and they were in my room staring down at me in the bed. I was startled by his voice and moved to get up but his hand pushed me down and the other rested on my throat, squeezing gently.

"Relax," he said softly, "we are only going to be a few minutes and then you can return to your slumber. My friends and I have a simple request and since you were so kind as to accommodate me last night, I assumed that you wouldn't mind extending the same courtesy to us tonight." Leaning close to my ear, he whispered, "Of course, the same stipulations apply in case you have any ideas about causing a commotion. Say yes signaling that you understand, and I will release your neck."

Hesitatingly I replied, "Yes."

"Good," he said softly with a grin, releasing my neck as promised. Turning to the Frenchmen, he added, "Who wants to be first, or should it be me?"

They snickered and replied, "You, of course." Clearly, they wanted to see for themselves that what was promised could be delivered and, I imagine, they also would enjoy seeing another man getting deep-throated. Good fun for all but one.

The German was ready to oblige and, telling me to get out of bed and kneel on the floor, he proceeded to undo his pants and expose his cock to me. When I did as instructed, he took my head in his hands and rested the head of his dick on my lips. I looked up at him and slowly opened my mouth to allow entry and he gently pushed his cock into my mouth with a moan.

I took his hips in my hands to steady myself while he began to thrust in and out, fucking my mouth while I let his dick slide down my throat as he went deep every couple of strokes. It didn't take long before I felt the pressure on the sides of my head increase as he held it firmly in place. I felt the pulsing on my tongue as he unloaded his semen into my mouth. "Don't forget to swallow, bitch," he said.

I swallowed it all and licked my lips before looking at him. I then shifted my gaze to the Frenchmen who were now stroking their cocks in anticipation. My tormentor moved off to one side, sighing in the process and exclaiming, "Fuck, that was nice. He gives the best blowjob in all of Austria."

One guy moved in to take his place, placing his hands on the side of my head. He then looked at me and slapped me hard across the face mumbling, "Faggot. Suck that cock."

I glanced up at him with a sneer as I opened my mouth to take his dick. He immediately pushed it in until his balls rested on my chin, choking me. I pulled back but he forced me back onto his dick and I heard the German tell him sternly, "Andre, don't be an animal. Have some respect for my cocksucker or you and your friend will be thrown out on your ass. Am I clear?"

"Oui, desolḕ (Yes, sorry)" came the immediate reply.

Hearing the words, 'my cocksucker' stung me. I never thought of myself as someone else's cocksucker even though technically I did suck his dick. It was the possession aspect that upset me. I did not belong to him, and it was my choice to suck his cock, regardless of the rationale behind the decision. Splitting hairs over something that didn't matter to anyone but me.

It didn't take long for this French fellow to finish and to be replaced by his countryman. The new guy was gentle, the gentlest of the three, but he was also a big cummer. When he shot his load it filled my mouth to overflowing and some of his semen was forced from my nose when I coughed. They all laughed but the guy apologized and said that he should have warned me. I agreed with a small smile before rising from my knees to sit on the bed.

The two Frenchmen straightened up their clothes and then said goodnight before the German walked them out. I got up to close the bedroom door but the German came back before I could do so. "You did okay tonight," he said. "Sorry to bring you added 'guests' unannounced and in the future, I'll try not to surprise you."

"What do you mean, 'in the future?" I stammered.

"Well, this is a nice arrangement, isn't it? Having sex before going to sleep at night? It seems like the perfect holiday to me," he replied.

"That's because you're not being threatened into having cocks forced into your mouth and loads of cum shot down your throat," I countered.

"I concede that you may have a point," he said with a laugh before closing the door, "Goodnight, sleep well."

I didn't reply but simply went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put some warm water on my face. Laying down in bed I kept thinking about the evening and couldn't keep from rubbing my nipples and enjoying the sensation of my dick getting hard before drifting off to sleep.

Like the day before, I got up early and went to have coffee and some breakfast before planning the day's activities. Also, like the day before, my German friend walked up behind me and rubbed his pelvis against my butt but this time I could feel his erection and his hands went around to my chest to squeeze my nipples. "Good morning," he said without moving away or letting go.

"Good morning," I replied without shifting position, "you had a good night's sleep I imagine?"

"Yes, very good indeed," came the response with a gentle squeeze of my nipples.

"Would you like to ski with me today?" he asked, "we could make a nice day of it and I will buy lunch for you."

I turned to face him but said nothing for a few moments while my brain processed the invitation. "That would be nice," I replied, almost surprising myself with the answer. Here was a fellow who has tormented me, forced me to suck his cock, pressured me into giving blowjobs to two strangers and now I agreed to ski with him all day and have lunch. Was I trying to buy peace? What was I looking to obtain?

We rode the gondola together and surprisingly chatted amicably the whole time. He proved to be pleasant, witty, and intelligent, and a good skier. He challenged my capabilities and gave some pointers that I knew improved my performance. Lunch at the mid-station restaurant was a lot of fun since we met some of our housemates and enjoyed some laughs while sharing silly stories. Afternoon skiing was aggressive and competitive but proved to be the best day so far.

As we were getting back to the chalet, he told me matter-of-factly and in a soft voice, "I am going to fuck you tonight so please don't be surprised."

This stopped me in my tracks, and I stared into his eyes before saying a word. "What did you just say?"

He matched my gaze and responded, "I said that I was going to fuck you tonight and I trust that you will be prepared to accept me. Is there a problem with something that I said?"

12