Skiing Was Never Like This Before

Story Info
Couple hook up with sex waitress.
4.3k words
4.35
18k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers

It was Monday, of the second week of my wife Gemmas, and mine's, annual ski trip to the French resort of Tignes. It had been a perfect day so far. The resort was only half full at best, and it had snowed overnight for twelve hours. Ski conditions were ideal. Refreshingly cold air, sun shining, in a deep blue sky.

We had hit the first lift to open and had spent a day skiing in ideal conditions, even getting the first run in on the competition piste in 'Val D' when it was opened. Cruising linked G.S. turns on a firm base and fresh snow above our ankles.

At the end of the day, we had dumped the skis in our apartment and had a couple of Après-ski beers in "The Crowded House" pub. As usual, the place was jumping. Getting back to our apartment, we had a shower. I'm sorry to say not a combined sexy one. The plumbing and shower weren't up to that, so just a functional one. Then as we dried off lying on the bed, Gemma took me in her mouth and started to give me a blowjob. I got her into a sixty-nine and ate her pussy out. A very, very nice way to spend half an hour before going out to dinner.

We have been married for ten years and know each-others bodies and their needs to perfection. So it wasn't hot, hot, hot, oral sex, just nice and pleasant between us. We both got off, Gemma even let me cum in her mouth, which was a change. We both love oral sex, and Gemma is very good at it, but she just doesn't like the result. I'm willing to accept that, because, what she does do is so very good. She must be in the mood for some fun later, I thought.

We went out to our favourite Pizzeria, and then the real reason for this story began to unfold.

I was looking at the menu when I felt a presence at my side. Turning to look, my face nearly collided with the groin of the tightest pair of jeans ever to clothe a body. They fitted so tightly, I could see the cleft of the waitresses vagina, my nose was almost pushed into it.

Being a leg man, I dropped my gaze to look at the legs encased in the tight denim, they looked more than acceptable to me. I then ran my eyes slowly up the body that was attached to this groin and legs. Flat belly, slim flaring hips with a nice arse, and then a beautiful pair of breasts, standing firm and proud covered in a shirt that was as tight as the jeans and straining at the seams.

Her face was cute and elfin like, with hair cropped so short it was almost non existent. Fuck, I thought, lesbian.

She looked down at me with that disdain that the French appear to have for everyone who isn't French, but especially for the English, plus I was also a man.

After she took our order and walked away, I blatantly and unashamedly followed her with my eyes. Feasting, on the sight of her, tight denim-covered arse as it swayed as she retreated.

"You fancy her, don't you?" questioned Gemma.

"Don't you?" I replied.

"Oh, God, yes. But she's mine for the taking anyway."

"What?"

"She wants me, you didn't see the ways she was flirting with me as you were reading the menu and ogling her body. She wants me and badly."

When I looked at Gemma, she was slightly flushed and had more buttons on her top open than I remember. If the waitress had been flirting with Gemma, then Gamma had been flirting back!

Let me give you a bit of background about Gemma and me, we've been married ten years now as I've said, and had been together for two years before that. Right from the start, Gemma had told me that she was bi. She insisted that she would never be unfaithful to me with another man, but could not, and would not, give up women. I loved her so much that I accepted her conditions from the off, but it had an unexpected benefit for me. At times, Gemma liked three-ways and would get the other women in her life to join us as a three. She said that she enjoyed seeing me with her lovers!!!

"Well, looks like you've pulled tonight," I told her, "but don't forget we have an early start tomorrow with a guide."

"Oh no, if she wants me, she gets you as well, we are a pair in this," said Gemma.

"She'll not go for it, you saw the look she gave me. She doesn't like men, it's obvious."

"She'll have to if she wants me, and she wants me, badly. It's both of us or none of us."

Gemma is unerringly right in reading a situation like this and has never been wrong before. One thing I forgot to mention, she is incredibly sexy. And just exudes this air of blatant sex appeal. It works on men like a charm, but when she turns it on for some reason, women go nuts for her, even "straight" women. She's turned more than one woman like that, even if only for a one night stand.

"Well, you'll have to get her to agree, if she won't, then take her yourself. But I want a blow by blow account later on," I told her.

"I told you she's hot for me, she'll do it."

This might sound callous discussing how we were going to seduce this woman. Then again, she had started it by flirting with Gemma when it was clear to see we were married as our wedding rings were in plain sight.

All through our meal Gemma and the waitress were flirting like mad, good job, the restaurant wasn't very full, as she spent an inordinate amount of time at our table. The flirting between the two women had become more intense, and I'm sure everyone in the restaurant could see what was going on. Gemma was blatantly running her hand up the waitresses leg, and staring longingly into her face, fluttering her eyelids. It was porn right in front of me. At one point I thought they were going to have sex there and then on the table. That was when the waitress bent over the table. Gemma ran her hand up the jeans-clad thigh and pressed on her pussy.

Gemma was talking to her in fluent French and looking across at me, I saw a shake of the waitresses head and, "Non." Gemma then said something more, again a shake of the head and another, "Non," as she walked away.

"Blown it," I said.

"No she'll come round," Gemma said full of conviction. "She just needs an incentive and to get used to the idea."

The next time the waitress came to our table, Gemma followed her as she walked away, clearly stroking her arse as they walked to the Ladies. As they went inside, Gemma turned to me and gave me a knowing wink. They must have been fifteen minutes in there before Gemma came out, hair a mess and blouse barely done up. When she finally emerged, the waitress looked scarcely any better.

"Had to give her a freebie and to show her what she would be missing out on," Gemma giggled as she sat down. "She's agreed, we meet her in the disco in an hour."

About five minutes later, when she brought the bill, the waitress actually smiled at me and placed her hand on my neck, tickling it, playing with my hair.

"Told you so, knew she couldn't resist me," Gemma smirked, God the arrogance of her at times.

Gemma insisted that we go back to the apartment so she could change before we went to the disco. When we got to the club, I got us some drinks while Gemma went to the Ladies to make a quick change to her outfit. When she came out, she looked stunning. Gemma was wearing an incredibly short dress. One that clung to her figure and swayed in time to her hips when she moved. The change to the outfit Gemma had made, was to remove the thick tights/leggings she had needed to wear due to the freezing weather. Everyone and I mean everyone, both male and, female, stopped to look at her as she walked up to me. Knowing I was married to such a desirable and sexy woman was one hell of a boost to my ego. Then again, I'm not a gargoyle myself.

We had been in the disco for about ten minutes when the waitress appeared, Gemma spotted her and called her over, then said, "Nic, this is Jade. Jade, Nic."

I smiled, and as the French do air-kissed her cheek, putting my hand on her hips as I did so. She accepted the kiss and didn't move my hand away. I went to the bar to get Jade a drink, and as I did, I heard a gasp from the guy next to me. I turned around, and the two girls were on the dance floor. Gemma was letting rip.

She was swaying her body, hips swinging at full pelt, arms in the air waving, shaking her head, hair flying all around. That sight, and the fact that her skirt barely covered her arse, and that no other woman in there was in a dress, set the place on fire. Jade, who is stunning herself, was totally mesmerised. Gemma was dancing with, and, for her. It was blatant what she was doing, even more, when she placed her hands on Jade's hips and pulled their bodies together, Gemma grinding her hips into Jade. The whole dance-floor had stopped to watch the two girls. Jade tried to respond and dance with Gemma, but in reality, all she could do was stand and sway.

As the dance ended, and the girls came back to our table, the DJ put on a slow record, just to calm the place down. Gemma took hold of my hand, and pulled me to my feet, then put my hand in Jades and pushed us onto the dance-floor.

When we got there, Jade somewhat reluctantly, came into my arms as we began a slow, sexy, dance. After a while, she relaxed and started to enjoy the dance. I kept my hands in neutral places on her body. Not going for her arse, just on her hips. She began to sway her hips against mine and pushed into me. I put a hand lightly on her bum, she tensed for a split second. Then relaxed as she realised what was eventually going to happen between us later and that I was only resting my hand on her bum as we danced.

I can speak better French than I let on, so I started talking to Jade, and she relaxed even more so that by the end of the dance, the ice had melted between us. Of course, she wanted Gemma, not me, but she had stopped hating me as a matter of course.

The girls had one more dance. Once again, setting the place on fire with their movements, the way they were so obviously into each other. Especially when Gemma bent in and kissed Jade full on the lips, clearly using her tongue. Gemma pulled Jade into her, as a hand clamped tight on Jade's arse. If Jade was a regular at the club, she had just got herself a new reputation! While this was going on, I had got all our coats, so we were ready to leave when the girls finished dancing.

Gemma risked frostbite going with bare legs for the short walk back to our apartment. I think she wanted to be ready for what was to come and tease Jade from the off.

When we got to the apartment, I slipped into a pair of lounging trousers that were easy to get off as Gemma got some drinks for us. When I got into the lounge, I sat on the sofa and pulled Jade to me. Gemma had had all the fun so far, and I wanted my share now.

I bent Jade's face to mine and kissed her softly on the lips. At first, she tensed and then pulled away, but I persisted and kissed her again. At last, she relaxed as I think she remembered that without me there would be no Gemma. With a sigh, perhaps of resignation, she began to kiss me back. What a kiss it was. Gemma had been so lucky to kiss this woman first.

My hands had started to roam feverishly and freely over Jade's body, running up and down her back and sides. Touching and teasing her boobs with the briefest and gentlest of touches, ignoring her reluctance, until, at Gemma's prompting, she started to caress me back.

Gemma joined us on the sofa and undid the buttons on Jade's shirt, exposing the swelling tops of those beautiful orbs to my view for the first time. Bending her head, Gemma kissed all along Jade's cleavage, sending shivers of delight through both of them. I flicked the back of her bra open and pulled it down fulling, exposing her boobs to our view now. Beating Gemma to the prize, I took one of Jade's nipples in my mouth, at the same time as cupping her other boob in my hand fondling the other nipple, pinching and squeezing it.

Gemma took hold of Jade's hand, pushed it inside my pants, and made her grasp my cock. Which was not only hard, and erect, but throbbing with the pain of anticipation. For once, there was no hesitation from Jade as she interacted with me. She softly held my cock between her thumb and two fingers and began slowly stroking up and down the full length of my seven-inch shaft. She may have initially been reluctant to go with a man, but she knew what to do.

Gemma was getting frustrated at action with Jade, so she slipped onto the floor, and opening Jade's jeans forced her to lift her bum as she removed her jeans and panties in one go. I glanced down and to my delight saw that Jade was fully shaven. I love a bare pussy, and so does Gemma, it turns her on so much. Jade was going to be looked after regally tonight, of that I was sure.

Gemma wasted no time, and purring with delight sank her face into Jade's pussy, licking from top to bottom in one long, slow, sensuous movement. Teasing the outer lips with her mouth, as her tongue slipped just inside the folds, teasing. Jade stiffened at the touch and nearly bit my tongue as she reacted so readily. Moaning deeply into my mouth as I kissed hers, while my wife kissed her pussy.

Reluctance now a thing of the past Jade pushed my pants down. I stood up to take them off. Then looking at her offered her my cock to suck. Nodding her willing acceptance, and with a look of longing on her face, Jade opened her mouth and directed my cock so that it lay on her tongue. Then she closed her full ruby red lips on my shaft and started to suck.

Now she wasn't as good at sucking, as she was with her hands, but it wasn't a hardship to have her gentle mouth sliding up and down my shaft. Teasing me by rolling her tongue over the head as she took it in, then running her teeth over the shaft as she pulled off. She didn't go very deep, just to the back of her throat, which I was glad of as a deep throat gets me off big time, and I didn't want to cum so fast.

I felt Jades excitement building as her breath started to come in short pants and her sucking on me lost its focus. Looking down, I could see the reason. Gemma had three fingers buried deep into Jade's pussy, and was fingering her hard and fast, the pace frantic. At the same time, Gemma had obviously sucked Jade's clit into her mouth, I could see her tonguing it.

Jade hit her first climax of the night, screaming her delight around my cock as she pulled it deep into her mouth, forcing it down her throat. I could feel her orgasms course through her body as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her. Forcing my cock from her mouth, she screamed and screamed for ages.

Gemma kept up the relentless attack on Jade's pussy and clit as she came and came again. Now, I know Gemmas good, I've been on the end of her ministrations, as well as seeing her drive many a woman to distraction as she guided them to heaven. But this was on a different planet. All the flirting in the restaurant, and the club was coming home now. Both girls had connected in a big, big way.

As Gemma finally finished with Jade, she rose up off the floor and gave her a long kiss. Tongue deep in her mouth she covered Jade with her own juices that by then were coating Gemmas face, making it shiny and sticky.

Gemma ripped her clothes off, apart from her skirt which was so short it might not have been on anyway, and without any preamble, forced me on my back on the floor. She straddled me and sank her pussy deep onto my cock, going balls deep so that I was filling her. She was dripping wet, and I felt her clamp on me, then instead of thrusting onto me, she just ground her hips round and round on me, rubbing her clit and pubic bone against me.

I took her tits in my hands as I pushed into her, tweaking the nipples, pulling on them, stimulating her to even higher heights of passion. As beautiful, sexy and uninhibited as Gemma is, I didn't want her. I could fuck her anytime I wanted, I wanted Jade. So after about five minutes of letting Gemma ride my cock, I pushed her off me. My cock still fully erect, slipping out of her with a loud plop, If looks could kill, then the one Gemma gave me then, meant I was dead three times over.

Totally ignoring Gemma, I pulled Jade to me and slammed her down on my cock, so she was straddling me reverse cowgirl position. Supporting her with my hands, I started to pound up into her tight pussy. Jade responded at once, matching her down thrusts to my up ones. She was slamming up and down the full length of my cock time after time.

Jade was moaning big time in French, with a bit of English thrown in a well. She was throwing her head from side to side in ecstasy, and the pure pleasure of being fucked, and fucked hard.

Gemma was pissed off at having no action, and the fact that I'd dumped her so abruptly. So she came to sit by my head, then rising to straddle me, sank her pussy hard and deep onto my mouth, spreading her labia as she did so. I knew what she wanted, so just in time pushed my tongue out, and as her pussy hit my face, my tongue pushed deep into her opening, which was wet and slimy with her stimulation. Gemma balanced herself over my face as I tongue fucked her for all I was worth, whilst still fucking Jades pussy with my cock.

Jade uttered a long low moan of delight, and I sensed Gemma had started to play with her tits. Jade increased her slamming onto my cock, at the same time rotating her hips on me, driving me deeper into her. The end was fast approaching for me, and I slammed one last time hard and deep into Jade, held her hips down on me so she couldn't move, and came deep in her. My shouts of delight were muffled by Gemma's pussy covering my mouth.

My cock was still twitching, the last remnants of cum still dripping out, when Jade was pulled off me. Gemma flipped her on her back and mounted her sixty-nine style. Then without hesitation or waiting, pushed her mouth onto Jades pussy, tongue going deep as she licked my cum from Jades cunt. She then pressed her hand in as far as it would go, and scooped out even more cum, smeared some on Jade's belly and took the rest in her mouth.

Jade was getting what she had wanted now, licking Gemma and Gemma licking her. The two girls attacked each-other orally for ages, one taking the lead then the other doing the same. They both came multiple times, as they swapped positions from sixty-nine to laying alongside each-other. Then Jade was on top of Gemma sitting on her chest, pussy in her face, and a hand reaching behind her to play with Gemmas pussy.

The girls were covered in sweat and female cum when Jade had a last massive orgasm and fell off Gemma. Seeing my chance, and having recovered, I got Gemma above me in reverse cowgirl again, as I had done with Jade. This time I sank my cock into Gemmas arse. She screamed at this unexpected penetration, anal is not something we do very often. She tensed at first, then relaxed into the long slow deep strokes I was pushing up into her arse. She was alternately stretching and then clamping down to accommodate me.

Gemmas arse was tighter and more responsive than at any time we have had anal sex before. Anal is not something she really likes, but that night she was loving the feel. Then things got even better. Jade surprised us by saying in perfect English, "Nic, keep fucking her arse," as she sat on my face, so I was forced to lick her out.

We kept up this position and action for some minutes until I sensed Jade begin to have yet another orgasm, her body tensed as her breath shortened into pants. She ground her hips and pussy onto my extended, and by this time sore tongue. As my hands grasped her tits, I pulled hard on her nipples, pulling them out from her breasts, Jade hit her climax and filled my mouth with her juices. I swallowed every drop I could and realised they tasted sweeter than Gemmas.

As soon as she had finished, Jade got up off me and went to lay in front of Gemma, this time sinking her mouth on Gemmas pussy. Immediately finding her clit, sucking on it, flicking it with her tongue.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers
12