Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We certainly do," agreed Dr. Andersson.

"Have a seat," suggested Mrs. Worthington indicating the chair in front of her.

Dr. Andersson approached the chair and noticed the ladies panties arrayed on the seat. "Are these for me?" he asked.

"Just a little something to move the conversation along and remember me by," said Mrs. Worthington.

Dr. Andersson picked up the panties and sat down. He could see clearly between Mrs. Worthington's separated legs. The tingle between his legs was back. "Where do we start?" he asked.

"Where we left off," Mrs. Worthington said.

"And where was that?" he asked.

"You need to finish your examination. Specifically, you need to check for vulvar cancer indications," Mrs. Worthington said as she spread her legs further.

Dr. Andersson was still for a moment. He had known exactly where the conversation was headed but was surprised anyway. Slowly, he stood up and approached Mrs. Worthington. She pulled up the front of her skirt and spread her legs further apart in anticipation.

Dr. Andersson wasn't a gynecologist but he wasn't unfamiliar with the structure of a woman's vulva. Even without his magnifying headset, Dr. Andersson could see that Mrs. Worthington's labia were textbook perfect. Hesitantly, he used the fingers of both his ungloved hands to separate her labia majora and then her labia minora.

Mrs. Worthington waited patiently and then suggested, "Slide your finger inside me."

Dr. Andersson knew that fingering Mrs. Worthington would be a mistake but he was already well beyond making his first mistake and the tingling in his groin and his growing erection moved him to do exactly what she suggested.

He moved his index finger inside her, curled it upward and began stroking the front of her vagina. Mrs. Worthington closed her eyes, clinched her muscles and squeezed his finger. He brought her near, but not over, the crest leading to an orgasm before he stopped and withdrew his finger.

"You're free of any vulvar problems," he said blandly.

"But I now have another problem," Mrs. Worthington noted.

"I suspect as much," Dr. Andersson confirmed.

"We need to take this somewhere more private and more comfortable," offered Mrs. Worthington.

"I'm married," said Dr. Andersson.

"So am I," responded Mrs. Worthington.

"I see," said Dr. Andersson. "I suppose you aren't willing to change your mind."

"There's nothing to change," she said.

"And if I don't agree?"

"I'm sure there are many people who will listen to my account of the last few minutes."

"When and where?" he asked.

"I'll make the arrangements. You need to free up time some evening and night soon and let me know."

"I think I can do that," he agreed.

"Okay. Call me before Wednesday with your plan."

"I think I can arrange time before Wednesday."

"Then we're done for now," Mrs. Worthington said as she stood up, straightened her skirt, and prepared to leave.

"What about these?" asked Dr. Andersson, holding up her panties.

"Keep them. Like I said something to remember me by. Oh, if you lose them or fail to call me, I'll be glad to send a replacement to you."

"No need Mrs. Worthington," he answered.

"You know, I think we're beyond the formal titles. You should call me Gloria from now on."

"Okay, Gloria," Dr. Andersson agreed.

"And you are?"

"Lars."

"Thank you, Lars," Gloria said as she started toward the door. "Have a good evening."

He heard Gloria say "Good night" to someone at the reception desk on the way out. He looked at his watch. They had been alone in the examination room for less than five minutes. Not long enough to raise suspicions. He stuffed Gloria's panties deep into his pants pocket and left the room.

Gloria was on cloud nine during the ride home. She planned to masturbate to the memory of Lars' finger in her vagina and then fuck her husband senseless when he got home.

True to his word, Lars called Gloria Wednesday afternoon after office hours. He had arranged for Friday evening and night to be free. His wife was going to visit her parents for the weekend and he was planning to drive up to join her Saturday morning.

"Excellent," said Gloria. "I'll make the arrangements and text you the information in an hour or so."

Lars met Gloria at the Place Arms restaurant downtown at seven. He was mildly surprised they were meeting so publicly in a restaurant in the center of the city.

"Nothing to worry about. Nobody either of us knows ever dines here, the staff is extremely discrete and we have a room upstairs for later," Gloria explained.

Dinner was delightful. Initially, he was hesitant after viewing the menu. The choices were outstanding and so were the prices. Gloria soothed his concern. "Don't worry about anything. Order what pleases you. I'm buying but I do suggest you order something light that won't be heavy in your stomach and affect your energy later."

Lars couldn't remember a finer dining experience. Gloria and he shared a bottle of wine, dined on Coq au Vin and Line Caught Salmon and shared Warm Bread Pudding for dessert.

Two hours later, upstairs, they entered a suite on the top floor of the hotel with an excellent view of the city. The room had a large sitting area with a large flat screen television and a king sized bed on one wall. The bath was oversized with a glass-enclosed shower large enough for two, or more, people.

"Nice," commented Lars.

"Only the best for you, Lars," answered Gloria. "Enjoy the view for a few minutes while I use the facilities."

Gloria returned several minutes later. Her hair was down, resting on her shoulders, her over wrap was missing and the top three buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned revealing the start of a deep cleavage. Gloria walked around the room and closed the drapes on each of the windows. The room darkened considerably, the only light coming through the open door of the bathroom.

She approached him, standing close in front of him. She took his face in her hands and leaned in, intending to kiss him. Lars was determined to endure whatever the evening offered him without commitment. He anticipated the physical events of the evening and knew he would be unable to refuse his body's primal and physical reactions but he was determined not to engage emotionally. He owed remaining dispassionate to his wife, his profession and his honor. In spite of how his body might respond, he was not going to lose his soul to this woman.

All his resolve evaporated when she kissed him. The kiss started with a simple touching of her lips to his and then progressed as her tongue extended slightly through the slim opening of her lips to slide across the crevice of his tightly closed lips. She kissed the side of his neck on either side and tugged with her lips on his ear lobes. She returned to his lips and found them more relaxed than they were moments ago.

Her tongue moved seductively between his lips and touched his teeth. Gloria then slid her tongue to the side along his teeth until he relaxed further. As his will collapsed, her tongue entered his mouth and engaged his tongue. Seconds later, his tongue was in her mouth.

Gloria pulled Lars' body against hers as they kissed and he found he couldn't push her body back from against his. Instead, he pulled her closer. As he did, he felt the press of her breasts against his chest and her hips against his hips. His traitorous penis responded to the touch of her body and forced itself between them in a way she couldn't miss. Within minutes, he was lost to the lust his body was feeling for her body.

Gloria broke the kiss and stepped back. Her gaze said it all. She wanted him and to his eternal torment, he wanted her as well. Her smile ended the moment as she reached up and began to unbutton his shirt. He stood shamelessly as she finished unbuttoning his shirt, pulled it from the waist of his trousers and shoved it back, over his shoulders, down his arms and let it fall to the floor. He continued to stand in front of her, with his eyes closed, as she ran her fingers through the scant hair on his chest and dragged her fingernails down over his skin. He shivered as she dragged her fingernails over his nipples and tugged on them between her thumbs and index fingers.

Gloria wet a finger in her mouth and ran the slippery digit around and over his left nipple. Lars inhaled sharply as his nerve endings in his nipple reacted to her touch. She repeated the action with her other hand on his right nipple. When she stopped and didn't follow up, Lars realized he had been holding his breath, exhaled and opened his eyes.

Gloria was looking directly into his eyes as he opened them. Her bewitched smile activated his primal brain and he smiled back conveying his complete acquiesce to her intensions. Gloria stood in front of him with her hands at her sides expecting something. It took him a moment before he realized she was waiting for him to make the next move.

With shaking hands, Lars lifted one hand to the first unbuttoned button on Gloria's blouse. His trembling interfered with his ability to function properly. Gloria brought both of her hands up to calm his hand and helped him undo the button before she let her hands drop to her sides again.

Lars brought his other hand up to help and easily undid the next button and then the next one after that. He watched his progress closely as her cleavage revealed itself and the top of her bra was exposed. He finished with the buttons and pulled her blouse from the belt of her skirt. Her blouse hung from her shoulders, over the points of her breasts in her beige bra. Lars lifted the blouse from her breasts, carefully not touching her as he did. He ran his hands up her chest and onto her shoulders, pushing her shirt over her shoulders. Her shirt fell down her arms.

There was an awkward moment when he realized he had failed to unbutton the blouse at her wrists and the blouse wouldn't fall completely off her body. He struggled to unbutton the cuffs on the inside out sleeve and was saved when Gloria laughed quietly and helped him finish the task and her blouse fell in a heap on the carpet.

The slight humor changed the mood in the room. The existing tension seemed to melt away as Gloria leaned in to kiss him again. This time playfully. They exchanged kisses like hungry teenagers, wide mouthed and dueling tongues before Gloria stepped back and reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

Lars took her arms in his hands and stopped her. He stepped behind her, pressed her arms against her sides and slowly unbuckled the four clasps of her bra. Her arms held the chest band of her bra in place. Lars returned to face Gloria. They exchanged knowing smiles. Neither realized that they were both waiting for this moment to arrive. He reached up to her shoulders and slowly slid the straps of her bra down until they were hanging on the sides of her arms. He then held her bra on the top of each cup, with his fingers over the fabric and pressing into the delicate flesh of her breasts.

Gloria raised her arms from her sides. Only Lars' grip on her bra held the garment in place. He lifted it slightly and then moved it away from her body. The bra fell away from her breasts and her nipples reacted to the cool air of the room.

Lars held her bra in his hands, mesmerized by the beauty of her breasts. Gloria's breasts were large, round and very full without any visible sag. Her nipples were hard and dark, surrounded by larger brown areola festooned with tiny bumps. He thought a woman her age couldn't possibly have such incredible breasts and they must be implants but the more he stared at her breasts the more he believed they were real.

Gloria understood Lars' reaction. It wasn't the first time she'd experienced a man hypnotized by her breasts. She considered her breasts her best asset. She leaned forward, kissed Lars quickly on his lips, took his hands in hers and lifted them to her breasts, one on each breast. Touching Gloria's breasts disabused Lars of any idea that they weren't real. They were real all right and now they were his. His to kiss and play with for the rest of the evening and into the night.

Lars wasted no time leaning in to kiss her breasts. First her left breast, then her right breast and then back to the left one. Gloria held his head as she pressed her breasts into Lars' mouth, enjoying, as she always did, the sensation of a man worshiping her tits and sucking her nipples.

Holding Lars head in place against her breasts, Gloria reached one hand between their bodies to fondle Lars' erection through his trousers. She began to rub her hand against his hardness with the same aggressive abandon Lars was demonstrating against her breasts.

Slowly, Lars' attention was drawn from Gloria's tits to what was happening between their bodies. His erection had grown to epic proportions and was beginning to have painful consequences. With his efforts refocused, he wanted nothing more than to relieve the pressure his trousers caused by limiting the freedom of his cock. He reached down, intending to unbuckle his pants and free the raging monster within.

Gloria stopped him much as he had stopped her earlier. She was going to face his erection without his help. Gloria stepped back, creating working room and began to unbuckle Lars' belt, unbutton the top of his pants and pull down the zipper holding his fly together. She pulled on the sides of his trousers moving them down over his hips. Realizing she couldn't remove them completely with his shoes on, she pushed him back until he was sitting on the side of the bed.

She pulled off his shoes without untying them and his socks as well. With the path clear, she finished pulling off his pants and tossed them aside. She couldn't get to where she was going with him sitting on the bed. She took his hands, stood him up next to the bed and put her fingers into the waistband of his boxer shorts. This was a similar position Lars had established while removing her bra.

She didn't need encouragement. She pulled his shorts down sharply and they pooled around his ankles. His erection stood out from his body with a slight upward angle and a gentle curve. He was circumcised and a reasonable size, maybe approaching six inches in length. She had seen, and experienced larger, but none more beautiful. He was perfect. His size would be satisfying and the gentle curve was certain to entertain the more erotic places inside her. His testicles were large enough to hang below his cock and suggested pleasures for later in the evening.

Gloria knelt in front of Lars and, with her right hand, guided his erection to her mouth. Lars stiffened at she drew him into her mouth and tasted him for the first time. He tasted fresh and clean with just a hint of coconut body wash. She sucked aggressively on him, trying to draw flavor from inside him. She wasn't disappointed as Lars leaked a drop of sweet liquid onto her tongue. The sweetness, with a nuance of salty, of his fluid increased her hunger further. She pressed him further into her mouth until she had enveloped his entire erection and the tip of it was lodged in her throat. Her attempts to swallow him caused his legs to weaken and his knees to buckle and he fell back onto the bed again.

Lars movement caused him to unseat from Gloria's throat and she could breathe again. However, she didn't pause for long. She immediately pressed him into the back of her throat again where her repeated attempts to swallow him caused him to respond unexpectedly quickly. She relented, breathed and repeated her aggressive approach until Lars pleaded with her. "I'm about to explode unless you slow up," he said.

"Are you a one and done kind of guy or do have sufficient recovery power to repeat more than once?" she asked.

"The few times I've had the opportunity, I recovered nicely," Lars told her.

"Then this is exactly the way things should proceed," replied Gloria and she resumed her assault on his body. He didn't disappoint. Within minutes he was spewing semen into the back of her throat and filling her mouth. She swallowed happily, sucked him dry, licked up the drips that had escaped earlier and crawled up on the bed beside him.

She kissed him passionately, testing if he was squeamish about tasting his own semen. She was pleased when he kissed her back forcefully.

The lay alongside each other for several minutes before Lars leaned over her and kissed her again. He used the opportunity to fondle her breasts again while he kissed her. Soon, he was kissing her breasts and moving his hand down, searching for the button holding her skirt in place.

Gloria touched his hand. "Let me do this for you," she said.

She got up and stood next to the bed. Lars sat up on the bed to watch her. This was Gloria's favorite part of each first encounter, where she revealed the rest of her body at her own pace. Actually, it was her favorite part of every encounter, watching her partner's reaction as she stripped her clothing from her body.

Gloria stepped back one-step from the bed, kicked off her shoes and, watching Lars' face, she unfastened the waist clasp at the side of her skirt and moved the zipper down to its limit. She pushed her skirt down slightly on her left side and then the same distance on her right side. She repeated the action several times intent on the reaction on Lars' face as she did. When the skirt was close to falling to the ground of its own accord, she turned around, slid her skirt over her hips and bent over as she removed it from her feet.

She remained bent over, moving her backside side to side for longer than necessary. She was wearing a garter belt and thigh high stockings over her bikini panties. Facing Lars again, she placed one foot on the bed, between his legs and touching his penis. She undid the clips on the garter belt holding up the stocking on that leg and began to roll it down her thigh in preparation to removing it. When she got to just above her knee, she stopped and, using her finger to direct him, invited Lars to finish the task.

Lars was happy to assist her and managed the task without difficulty. Gloria exchanged her legs, placing her second leg between his legs and on his penis. She unclipped the stocking and rolled it down to just above her knee. Lars was on the spot, removing her stocking without a request.

The garter belt followed without fanfare, landing in Lars lap. The only remaining article of clothing was Gloria's panties. She stood in front of Lars with her hands on her hips. She moved subtly side to side, encouraging him to watch her closely. He could see the shadow of her pubic hair through the translucent fabric of her panties and she knew it. Using her body to maximize the effect, she performed to allow him time to digest what was now and imagine what was next.

Finally, she put her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear and moved the sides down as she had done with her skirt earlier. When the top of her panties reached the top of her pubic hair, she paused to tease Lars further. She moved the panty top down a scant quarter inch, revealing a quarter inch of dark hair that James had colored just that morning. She turned around and moved the back of her panties to the middle of her cheeks. The dark crease between her round globes was exposed for several inches.

She turned around again and moved the top of the front of her panties another quarter inch down. Back and forth she turned and lowered her panties until her panties in front were perched just above her aroused clitoris in the front and just below the curve of her ass in the back. Bending over with her back to Lars, she exposed the fullness of her engorged labia and, turned around again, she moved her panties to just below her hooded and erect clitoris.

Lars put up his hand and indicated she should hold still for a moment. He slid off the bed to his knees in front of her and leaned in until his face was just inches from her genitals. The faint aroma of her cologne surrounded his face and nose revealing she had applied a small amount between her thighs. The scent of her cologne mixed silently with the scent of her womanhood. He inhaled deeply, the scent of the combined fragrances making him slightly dizzy.