Skin Deep Loathing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I ate his ass I also got him shaking and whimpering. It was just so fun and sexy to take all those virginities off him one by one, making him discover a whole new world of pleasure.

"Ken," Micha told me softly one day we were walking back home from a shitty movie, "I think I'm ready now."

"Ready for what?" I asked confused.

"You know, for you to fuck me," he said lower.

I felt my whole face burn up in emotion, almost painfully against the cold air of late February. "Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I trust you, you're gentle, I know you're going to make it feel great."

I kind of sped our walking before being hit by a sour realization. "Shit we're out of condoms, here baby, take my keys and get all ready for me I'm gonna get us the stuff." I handed him my keys, he pulled me into a kiss then offered me a mischievous smile.

"Don't make me wait too long stud," he said playfully.

***

I got into the first convenience store that has its light still on. This one was opened all night, I didn't even notice it in the neighborhood. Should take note of it if I needed more emergency shopping in the dead of the night.

I grabbed a pack of more expensive extra-thin condoms. I wanted his first time to feel special so might as well put the money into it. With that, a bottle of lube because I wasn't so sure if I was running low. Maybe I could get him a little snack for after since it was a stressful event. I got him his favorite candy bar and a soda.

Who faced me at the counter of the convenience store was not a face I was expecting to see and would have rather not seen in a moment like that.

"What are you doing here?" Adrian asked.

"Just, getting stuff," I said while putting my shopping on the counter. He took a look at the condoms and the lube.

"I thought Micha was with you?" he said with an unpleased frown.

"He is? He's at my place."

Adrian took a look at the condoms then looked back at me like he had a realization. "You and Micha?"

"Dude, we're dating," I said perplexed. Micha didn't tell him? He looked even more confused, letting the condom pack roll in his hand.

"Since when?" he asked.

"That's none of your business, are you gonna do your job?" I asked irritated.

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"He's waiting c'mon give me my fucking stuff." Adrian reluctantly scanned my products.

"Are you two serious?"

"Do you want me to complain to your manager?" I said dryly. He gave me a consterned look tainted in pure hatred. Ok, maybe it was too far considering the weird shit his boss was doing with him. Should probably not put more oil on that specific fire. "I won't, we've just been casually dating for a couple weeks."

Adrian didn't say anything else, just roughly scanning the rest of my products in rage. "It'll be $9.86."

I took out a $10 bill, I felt being a bit meaner now I was going out of this place. "What's up? You got a crush on Micha?"

Adrian ripped the bill off my hand and glared at me with disdain. "You're really a huge fucking moron, aren't you?"

***

Micha was waiting for me in bed, already in his underwear. I undressed myself and joined him with a kiss. I had to admit, I was a little too excited and had to force myself to calm down, I couldn't rush him into it. It had to be perfect.

"God I feel like a teenager," he chuckled, "I'm so nervous."

"Do you want me to suck you off to relax you?" I asked.

"No I, think I want to feel your fingers now, I've already been waiting too long and I don't want to chicken out."

I coated my middle finger in lube as he pulled on his boxer. He grabbed his legs to present me his ass, I could see on his face the position was getting him a little embarrassed. He closed his eyes in a sigh as I slowly got my first finger in him.

Micha was as tight as expected from a virgin ass, I had to work for long minutes before fitting a second finger. He groaned a little when I put it in but didn't voice any complaints.

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked.

"Yeah I think you're doing it well, it's not painful."

I bent over to kiss him as I kept fucking his ass with my fingers. This intimacy got him relaxed, I could feel as my fingers slid a little more easily into him. Fuck that was still so tight, the more I felt this warm resistance the more turned on I got at the idea of feeling it around my cock.

Micha grabbed my cock and gave it some gentle strokes, he wanted to get me hard for him, the attention was pretty charming. I handed him the condoms and lube so he could fully get me ready for him. He put it on expertly.

"Do you feel ready for my cock?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah I want it," he responded in a just as soft tone.

I got in between Micha's legs, so I could gauge his reaction when I would get inside him. He wasn't looking that reassured but I was going to make sure he needn't worry so much. I had to force a little to get the tip, Micha let out a little growl of pain so I immediately stopped as soon as the head was in. He seemed to relax, I pushed it inside him the slowest I could, half an inch at the time.

"How do you feel?" I asked as soon as I was fully inside him.

"Stuffed, less painful than I expected but that's your doing," he said tenderly. "I'm really happy I get to do that with you."

I pushed his legs a little to move more easily into his ass, I still had to go very slow as every movement would get a long whine out of him. It was the first time I fucked a virgin and this felt just amazing, my cock was almost trapped inside his ass.

Finally, Micha allowed me some more intense thrusting, he grabbed my back as I did so and pulled me close to him. I could hear his heavy breathing right against my ear.

"Fuck me."

I looked at him in the eyes, his ginger locks sticking to his sweaty reddening face, he was a sight to behold. A more brutal thrust got his eyes opening wide with a gasp, he breathed it out and I repeated my move. I was fucking him as hard as I felt would be bearable for him, his gasping almost sounded like a hiccup.

"Let me ride you," he said hesitantly.

Micha pushed me slightly and I laid there on the bed as he rode my hips. I could feel his lack of experience as his movements were a bit awkward and uncertain, I felt like he was trying to remember how I would myself ride his cock. My hands got on his hips and I tried to guide his moves a little, to make them truly pleasurable. Micha let me take control of this while he was jerking himself off.

After a couple more thrusts inside his ass, he shot his cum all over my chest. We looked at each other in surprise.

"Sorry I didn't expect it so soon," he said."

"That was fucking hot, I'm not going to last much longer either."

I felt incredibly lucky as I came, my cock shoved in my handsome boyfriend. In just two months I managed to get all my life together. I was just that good.

***

Admittedly, I was getting weirded out all our dates ended up in my own apartment. I could understand just being bothered about the idea of being overheard having sex, but it's not like we had to have sex every time we saw each other. And it's not like I never saw his place, I lived in it.

I tried to bring him for dinner at a burger place that was just two minutes away from his place. He didn't seem to be bothered by the idea and even told me he ate there often as the food was quite good. We had a darling time.

Micha was taking the opposite direction of his apartment as we left the burger joint.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"At your place, duh, I want to finish the night on a sweet note."

"Yours is nearby, it'd be easier," I said, trying to not sound too obvious in my plan.

"Well, uh, I want us to have all the privacy needed," he said while avoiding my eyes.

"He should already be at work at this hour, c'mon," I said while pressing him against me. "I'll let you sit on my face."

Micha was still hesitant, I got my lips against his ear and in between two kisses and gentle suck told him all the naughty things I wanted to do to him. "Fine then," Micha sighed.

I felt him still nervous when we fucked at his place, I tried to keep his head in the game with some light dirty talk and diverse way of giving him pleasure with my mouths and fingers. We mostly fooled around but came to our climax by giving each other blowjobs.

Micha was tightly sleeping against me as I heard the familiar noise of Adrian coming home early in the morning.

He was making himself a snack with visibly whatever he could find in the fridge.

"Did you tell him?" I asked him in a low voice.

"What? Oh at the store, right? No, I haven't."

"So he still hasn't told you about us," I concluded bitterly.

"Apparently."

This wasn't making any sense, I couldn't see a good reason why Micha would keep our relationship a secret. Adrian was gay and from what I gathered has been an element in Micha's coming to term with his bisexuality.

"Why?"

Adrian took a bite of the pickles, banana, peanut butter and mustard sandwich he just made himself.

"Because I told him I like you," he said with a shrug.

"Well, doesn't he want us to be friends so that's not-"

"Ken not 'like' like that, 'like' like, you're cute," Adrian cut me.

My jaw dropped to the floor. Was he trying to pull a joke on me?

"Don't you, hate me?"

"Rightful anger for the bullshit you pulled on me isn't the same as hate," he sighed, "except that fight we got, which I apologized for, I just was badly expressing, stuff."

"I mean there's nothing in your behavior that could have let me guess you uh, even had any sympathy for me."

"Well, I made you breakfast and like, I was really trying to start on a good basis here because I regretted the shit I pulled about Luka, I just felt a bit jealous to be fair." He looked uncharacteristically flustered, kind of like when he made me coffee. "I also felt upset when you saw me with Hudson because I felt like I totally ruined my chances with you with that, while also fearing I was gonna lose my job."

I stood still in silence, that was way too many emotions at once.

"Adrian, this isn't happening."

"I know!" Adrian said raising his voice in frustration, "you're with Micha and it's not like I never did anything to make you like me, I've been an ass because I don't know how to handle relationship shit."

He had a fit of vulnerable anger that was disturbing me. I felt a bit bad for him. "The coffee was nice, should probably do more stuff like that to the guys you're into and less, choking."

Adrian had a sad little chuckle. "I'm still sorry about that, got into too many fights, you end up getting bad instinctive behaviors." He looked at the floor. "I could make you more coffee if you want."

"We should probably try to actually avoid each other now, don't be a dick to Micha," I sighed.

Adrian moved from the counter and faced me. Sure his body was still intimidating, but I felt like I've seen too much of him to have any kind of fear through his stature over me. And he was being so vulnerable, soft almost. "I don't want to avoid you," he said painfully, "like, we could be friends maybe?"

"That doesn't seem like a good idea to me, let's just keep it at that," I said without much conviction. It was way harder to let down someone when they'd reveal quite a secret side of them.

"I guess I blew my chance, I feel like it could have been nice with you Ken," he said with a tight throat, "I'm just, gonna head to bed, goodnight."

I grabbed his arm before he could leave the room and pulled him into a kiss.

12