Skinny Dipping

Info
A man and a woman take their time before skinny dipping.
632 words
4.5
1.6k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**My first submission, please give feedback! Xx Ash**

I took a nap earlier and had such a dream about you...

We were at a cabin in a forest on the shore of a lake. We'd spent the day exploring the shore and swimming out to the little island in the middle of the lake. It showed in the pink of our skin around our swimsuits. We listened to music and had a few drinks while we gathered the things to make a fire on the beach. It was a contented quiet, and as the sun began to set, we settled on the sand to watch the stars come out.

I confided in you that I had never been skinny dipping, that I'd always been too bashful. Of course, you couldn't let that stand. You told me I had to, that there is no time like the present. The song changed and, laughing, I tried to undress as sensually as I could. Starting with the loose white button down I had on over my swimsuit, I let it fall to the sand with a smile. I turned to untie my top, letting the ends hang limp while I looked to see your eyes locked on my ass. I offered to let you help with the rest and you kneeled as I came closer. Taking the sides of my suit bottoms, you kissed the tan line that was starting to form across my abdomen. You gave a light bite to my hip as you helped remove the last of my clothing. You kissed and bit up my thigh, across my abdomen, stood to take my breasts in your hands, and kissed me. Like you meant it. I was dizzy in the touch of you, fumbling to push off your shorts. I dropped to my knees and took you in my mouth slowly. I was excited, it was hard to focus on giving you the attention you deserved. With one hand grabbing your thigh and the other gently playing with your balls, I took as much of you in my mouth as I could. Your hands wound into my hair and you took control of the speed. As you let out a low groan, I couldn't contain my excitement. I came, making a mess down my thighs. You pulled out of my mouth and brought yourself to orgasm, coming all over my face.

As I cleaned myself off, licking and tasting all that I could, I started to play with your balls again, seeing if I could tempt you into more. With coaxing, you grew hard in my hand. You took my hand and we moved over to the blanket we had stretched out by the fire and you settled me down onto all fours. As you joined me on the blanket, you gave my ass a firm slap that threatened to echo across the water. You entered me from behind, slowly, knowing I urgently wanted you. I started to groan as you fucked me, getting closer to coming. Then you pulled out of me and slowly, firmly, pressed into my ass. As you did, you reached forward and started to pinch and knead my breast. It was so much sensation that I came, and as I did, you pushed fully into my ass. You started to move slowly, your hand moving to press fingers into my soaked pussy. You started to speed up as you got closer and closer. I came again on your fingers, the spasms pushing you to climax. You pulled out of my ass and came all over my back. After catching our breaths, you helped me up on shaky legs and we walked down to the water where you helped me rinse off and I finally went skinny dipping.

--:--
--:--
1.0
AshTheRabbit
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Great voice and story. Hope 2 hear more from you

AuralStimulationAuralStimulation12 days ago

This is exactly what an erotic audio should be. Sensual, hot and short. Great job!

Share this

Similar Stories

Studio of Lust Ch. 01 A continuation of the Sally's Last Day stories.in Erotic Couplings
Home Renovation A kinky home renovation project goes awry.in Erotic Couplings
Naked in NY - Alternate Version A girl is attacked in the street and escapes nude.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kelly's Love A story of sex and love that moves forward.in First Time
Our Night in the Resort Pool Holidays will never be the same.in Audio
More Stories