Skinny Dipping - a CFNM Story

Story Info
A group of guys try to trick a girl into swimming nude.
7.1k words
4.59
17.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that I wrote many years ago, but recently found in my archives and heavily edited. All people depicted herein are fictional and over the age of 18. If you enjoy my stories, I would love your feedback in the comments!

Sometimes life teaches you a lesson. One summer on a school break, I learned that even when you're seemingly handed a bag of crap, if you pay attention, keep your wits about you, and have a little luck on your side, things can turn out better than you'd imagined.

My best friend Alicia and her family moved at the end of the school year, and I was devastated. I missed her so much it was physically painful. She and I were closer than sisters, and the move was so sudden, so there was no time for either of us to mentally prepare. Her mom got a promotion, which was great, but it meant relocating from Colorado to West Virginia. Less than a month later, they were gone, and my closest confidant, my buddy from the swim team, my sounding board, and fellow mischief maker, was halfway across the country.

At the end of that summer, I got the opportunity to fly out to visit her. It was my first time alone on a plane, and the hits, as they say, just kept coming. My flight was delayed, and when I landed, after an extensive (and time consuming) search, it was discovered that the airline had lost my suitcase. Adding insult to injury, Alicia was taking classes over the summer to help her get a jump on college, which meant that we didn't get to spend that first together at all, and now I had lost most of Thursday afternoon and evening searching in vain for my luggage.

All I had to wear the next morning were the yoga pants, bra and T-shirt I'd worn on the flight, so she loaned me a pair of capris and a fresh T-shirt. She is taller than me, but the pants fit fine, if a little high on my hips and long in the legs. They were closer to pedal pushers than they were designed to be, and looked all wrong with my running shoes, but there was little I could do about it; I had no chance of fitting my small feet into a pair of her sandals. Alicia and I were close, but I'm not really "wear your panties" close with anyone. Thankfully, I had stuffed my one-piece practice suit into my carry-on at the last minute in case we wanted to do a swimming workout together, so I was able to wear that under my clothes rather than borrowed underwear. She headed off to school, and I was left to spend the day with her one-year-older brother and a couple of his friends. Alex and I got along fine most of the time, but we'd never actually hung out alone, without Alicia, before.

My day began to improve a bit when Alex introduced me to his friends Jamal and Mike, who were both very cute guys. I lamented my unflattering outfit, but there was nothing I could do about it as we rode around, me on Alicia's mountain bike with its slightly too-high seat, exploring the little town. After seeing most of what there was to see in the village, we stopped in the tiny general store and bought some bottles of water and granola bars, and then decided to go to the forest to ride on a trail there.

The woods were peaceful and beautiful, but the footpath was obviously designed with hikers, not mountain bikes, in mind. Exposed roots, rocks, and uneven ground soon made riding too difficult, so we leaned our bikes against a tree off the path and continued along on foot, chatting about how quickly those bikes would have been stolen back home, as compared to the countryside of West Virginia. A part of me wondered silently why they'd wanted to ride this trail in the first place, knowing as they must that it wasn't bike friendly, but my trust in Alex kept any darker thoughts from coming to the forefront, and I chatted happily, laughing often, with the good-looking trio of guys as we walked the lovely countryside.

I imagined that it would be busier on the weekend, but on a Friday in the late morning, the woods seemed deserted except for us. The trail was worn enough, but the light vegetation was not completely trampled, leading me to believe that this was a less popular section of the hiking paths in the area. Before I could become suspicious, Mike and Jamal pulled us off the trail. I thought that I got a brief sense that Alex was apprehensive, but I found no trace of it as the guys smiled, joked, and conversed lightly while guiding me along a barely-there path through the trees and higher grasses. We walked more slowly as we wound our way between the maples and birches down a hillside, tramping through increasingly green ground cover as the canopy overhead thinned, allowing more sunlight through.

No more than ten minutes after leaving the main trail, I began to hear the tinkling of flowing water, and soon I saw that a small spring-fed brook fed into a tiny pond. The setting looked like something out of a story book, with short, wild grasses waving gently in the breeze, surrounded further back by the forest, a pristine, cloudless, and pure blue sky cradled in the circle of treetops. The water was crystal clear, and standing on the grassy, rocky shore of the tiny, hidden pond in the wilderness, I could see every inch of the gently sloping mud-and-stone bottom that dropped to a depth of perhaps six or eight feet near the center. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"Do you want to go swimming?" Jamal asked as I marveled.

"Swimming?" I replied. I was concerned about wildlife. Although I could see no fish in the transparent water, I had an irrational moment of fear of alligators sunning on the far shore, although I knew no such animals lived in West Virginia.

"In the country out here, folks just skinny dip," Mike said confidently, misinterpreting the apprehension in my tone.

"Skinny dip?" I repeated. The concept was familiar to me, but it didn't make sense in context. I wasn't catching on to their mood yet.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," Jamal said nonchalantly.

I looked quizzically toward Alex, trying to understand what was being said. I'm not normally so slow, but such a thing had never been suggested to me before, and it was a foreign concept. I was looking for the punchline or trying to understand a different meaning for those words. My mind spun with questions. Why would we skinny dip? Were they serious? Do people really just get naked and go swimming here? Is it a country thing? Is this really that rural? Furthering my confusion, I thought of Alicia. She had never mentioned anything like that to me, and that's not something she'd have ignored. "The words must mean something different here," I decided. I was still concerned about animals, regardless. Were there snakes or anything?

"Um," Alex said, turning his head. Less than a second had passed while my thoughts spun in circles. From the corner of my eye, I thought I caught a sharp look from Jamal and Mike, just for a fleeting second, and then I thought I saw Alex blush lightly in response. "Yeah, it's no big deal. If you want to swim," he finished lamely.

I felt more off-balance now. They were lying to me, somehow. My first thought was animals, again. Was this a cruel initiation prank? Would some sort of wild muskrat screech at me and send me screaming, naked, back into the woods? They seemed to sense my reticence.

"Sure," Jamal said, trying for nonchalance and only just failing. "You come out on a nice day, you don't have your suit, so you just go bare. We all grew up doing it. It's only you city folks that have hang-ups."

It fell into place then. The lying was about the skinny dipping, which meant exactly what I'd thought it meant. They were playing a prank on me, but it wasn't about some critter chasing me up a hill. They were trying to get me naked. My face flushed with embarrassment at the thought, just as I realized that I was wearing my one-piece racing suit under my borrowed clothes.

"But sometimes people do wear their suits?" I asked, wondering if I should just leave instead. I was pretty sure I could find my way back to the trail. I was a little surprised at Alex, but it was obvious, even in my shocked state, that he wasn't the mastermind behind this plan. "I mean, you don't just go naked all the time, right?"

"Sure, if they have them. It's no big deal, then," shrugged Mike.

"So, you guys do this a lot?" I asked, directing the question to Alex. The nervousness in my voice was not faked.

"Um," he replied, glancing toward Jamal, who nodded ever so slightly. "Sure. All the time." It was even more obvious to me now that the other guys had put him up to this, probably planned when they learned I'd be coming, and that Alicia would be in school. "Let's trick the city girl into letting us see her boobs!" I decided to play along, just to find out where this was headed.

"Why not just wear your shorts? Or your underwear?" I intentionally avoided looking any of them in the eye, playing up my natural shyness. "I don't know if I could go naked!"

"You ever try to ride a bike in this kind of heat with wet underwear?" Jamal explained, trying again for casual confidence. He sensed I might be weakening. "Very uncomfortable. Chaffing."

"It gets really hot in the summer, it's so gross, so we just strip off, take a cool dip and swim around a bit, then get dressed and go on our way," Mike added.

It was warmer than Denver. Well over 90 degrees, and much more humid. A swim would probably feel good. "And you do this with girls?" I looked to Alex for the answer again. I was now totally convinced that they were trying to talk me into getting naked, but I still wasn't sure what the rest of the ploy was -- if they were willing to strip off themselves in order to see me -- but I was curious to find out.

"All the time," he replied meekly, not meeting my gaze. He had always been a horrible liar. "When we first came here, moved here, it was weird," he added, sounding a little too scripted, "but, you know, everyone does it all the time, so it's pretty normal to me now."

"Wow," I said, still playing my part. I decided to let them think I was considering it until I could figure out the rest of their plan. "Maybe I'll just wade in a little. Up to my knees or something," I offered, trying to look embarrassed, but kicking off my running shoes and stuffing my socks into them. I hoped that if I started acting like I was willing to entertain the idea, I'd unravel the rest of their scheme.

"Oh, come on," prodded Jamal, pulling his shirt off. "It's cool. Don't act like such a prude. We do this all the time!"

Now they were trying to shame me into it. I couldn't fight the grin that passed across my face as I saw Mike pull his shirt off while giving a stern look to Alex, who slowly copied his friends. I wasn't so nervous that I didn't notice their bodies, and that Jamal's abs were absolutely cut.

Their acting was comically horrible, and they had no trace of subtlety. Glances and expressions intended to be nuanced were clumsily obvious. Despite that it was three against one, and the knowledge that they had lured me out here to trick me out of my clothes, I was feeling more and more comfortable and confident that I could outsmart them. I probably should have been more concerned for my safety, but nothing about this felt dangerous that way. Alex, after all, was still the same Alex I'd known forever, and I trusted him to protect me on the off chance that things did get out of control.

I took a deep breath, and looked up, straight at them. I was now standing sideways to the water, facing the three guys. "So how do we? I don't know if I can just..." I stammered. I had the advantage of being truly nervous and unsure, so my acting came from a place of real awkwardness and confusion, and it had to be infinitely better than theirs. I still didn't know the rest of their scheme. How did they plan to get me naked? To further demonstrate that I wasn't completely unwilling, I undid my bobble and pulled my hair into a high ponytail, which would help keep it dry.

"You just strip off and jump in," responded Jamal, slightly overacting in his excitement. I could hear the anticipation and excitement in his voice as he kicked off his basketball shoes and pulled off his socks.

I took another deep breath to help me fight back my grin. I could see no other plan taking shape with them. It would appear that they were willing to strip themselves as long as it meant getting to see a naked girl. I couldn't think of another way to stall, so I agreed in a nervous whisper, "I guess we can go swimming." The apprehension in my voice was as real as could be -- I had no idea what was going to happen next, and the butterflies in my stomach were very active at that moment.

Jamal had the worst poker face of the three. He couldn't disguise his glee that I was going along with this, and he couldn't seem to wait to get his pants off. He smiled hugely as he dragged his shorts and boxers to the ground in what must have been record time. Despite my guessing at their plan, I still didn't really expect it -- didn't anticipate that anyone would actually do it that quickly and that easily, with me giving nothing yet. I knew that they were trying to get me naked, and I knew I wasn't going to go along with it. I had figured that they would probably keep pushing me to take something off before they would strip, and then they'd find out I was wearing my suit, and it would stop there. I'd have the last laugh.

Because I wasn't expecting anything, I didn't know to pay attention. Before I even realized what was happening, I'd glimpsed my first real-life penis. And then, just as quickly, it was gone as he spun on the spot and ran into the water, giving me a brief parting glance at his bare butt.

My heart thudded in my chest, and I stood completely astounded, staring at the ripples in the water left behind by the naked boy, but not able to focus. After a beat or two, my attention was drawn back to reality as Mike, buoyed by his friend's boldness, kicked off his own shoes and socks, then pulled his shorts and underwear off as well, covering himself with his hands and allowing me only the most brief peek. Alex hesitated as Mike turned and splashed into the water, my still-shocked stare burning into his nude backside.

"Come on!" They yelled, egging Alex and me on, their bodies becoming more visible as the ripples in the water calmed slightly.

"On three?" I suggested to Alex, making eye contact as I undid the belt and then the button and zipper on my borrowed capris, further demonstrating my willingness to continue. Now that I knew they were going to get naked, I wanted to push things along.

"One, two..." He said as he hooked his thumbs into his own shorts and stepped out of his flip flops.

"Three," I whispered, letting gravity take my capris down. Alex seemed to hesitate for a second or two, staring at my bared legs, then copied his friends, his slightly stiff penis springing into view, bouncing gently as the elastic of his basketball shorts and underwear descended his thighs. Faster than the other two, he turned and dashed into the water, giving me a great, but brief, view of another muscular butt.

Calmly, and feeling a little smug, I picked up all the discarded clothes and deposited them a little uphill where there was less chance of them getting wet. Meanwhile, the guys called to me and half-heartedly splashed water up the hill. I sensed nervousness in their voices that perhaps I was going to chicken out. The regret that they hadn't staggered their stripping to ensure my own was nearly palpable. I turned to face them, and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it down just a bit. They stilled, staring in mesmerized silence now, waiting for the reveal, as I teased, playing with the hem, and showing the crotch of my racing suit, letting them think they were seeing blue panties. Smiling widely, I pulled off my shirt as I watched the realization hit their faces. I had totally played them.

"I don't think I could have gone naked," I laughed, skipping down to the water. "I guess it wasn't so bad that the airline lost my suitcase and all my underwear. I wouldn't have had to wear my suit today!"

As the guys' initial disappointment faded, they reluctantly began to see the irony in the situation. I expected a certain amount of anger with me for tricking them, and while they were upset, they never really took it out on me. They continued to try to talk me into stripping off my suit, and I always responded by peering down into the clear water, getting a brief glimpse of whoever was closest to me, causing them to blush and swim away, trading my view for a bare butt. I swam around a bit in the cold, spring-fed water, luxuriating in the beauty of the surroundings and the excitement of being around the naked boys, but then retreated to the short grass along the shore to lay in the sun, warming up a bit, and allowing my suit to dry faster. Part of me hoped that one or more of them would follow me. I wanted to be on higher ground when they finally exited the pond.

The guys were more relaxed after I left the water. I was no longer able to peek down at them, so that distance between us was more comfortable for them. As they dove and frolicked, more playful now that I wasn't among them, I was treated to great visuals of bare butts breaking the water's surface, and the occasional flash of more as one guy or another accidentally surfaced in too-shallow water.

"I think I want to get going soon," I called out casually, after my suit was almost entirely dry. I strolled up the hill to our clothes, pulled on my T-shirt, and sat on a large grey rock jutting from the hillside. With their clothes behind me and slightly uphill, I knew they would have to come toward me, and I was determined to get the best view I could.

Jamal, once again, proved the most daring, and walked straight at me. I could feel the embarrassment radiating from him, but he was determined to appear unashamed. Seeing him there, the sunlight playing on the water droplets decorating his dark skin, collecting and then running off his dangling penis making it look like he was peeing, inspiration struck. "You guys are going to have to dry off before you can get dressed," I reminded. "Chaffing."

Jamal stopped short, looking genuinely nervous for the first time, and his hands moved to cover himself. "Or was that all talk?" I asked innocently.

Although they knew that I had tricked them, they were still unaware that I knew they had tried to trick me. Mike was only half out of the water, holding one hand tightly to his manhood, and the two naked boys exchanged a long look. I guessed that they were trying to decide whether to confess, or to keep up the charade that "we do this all the time."

Alex, it seemed, was unwilling to admit to trying to dupe his sister's best friend out of her clothes. He clambered quickly out of the water, impressively nimble considering that he was using both hands to completely cover himself, and sat downhill from me, facing the water. Jamal and Mike copied their friend and turned their backs on me to sit side by side just above the water's edge. Smiling, I stood. Quickly but silently, I moved the clothes farther uphill and pulled on my borrowed capris. As casually as I could, I strolled toward them.

"You're not going to dry off very well if you stay all hunched over like that," I criticized, nodding toward them. Each guy had adopted the same position, with his legs curled up to his chest, ankles crossed, and arms wrapped around his knees.

The guys didn't respond, and didn't shift their positions, so after a moment's thought I tried a different tactic. "I really want to get going," I complained, whining just a little bit, but trying not to cross that line into annoying. I needed them to think I was impatient, but not to get irritated with me. Now it was my turn to be the actor, and I hoped I could do a better job of it. "Lay back, let the sun hit you, and you'll be dry in five minutes. I was dry in less than ten, and I had my suit on!" I explained matter-of-factly. "It's no big deal, right? Or are you going to act like prudes?" I repeated their own words back to them, and they had the desired effect.

12