Skinny Dipping Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela's Virginity sacrificed for new coven.
6.3k words
4.23
13.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the third part of ongoing work. Any correlation to real people alive or dead is purely happenstance. This saga continues the tale of the sexual awakening of young Jeffrey as the coven proves authentic. Inextricably, Angela and Jeffrey bound to the mysterious coven, falling in love, while Cybil seethes with jealousy.

*************************************

Cybil was busy the next day, so he had looked for work for the summer. He still needed money to pay for the fall term a Shasta College. A lumber yard was hiring, but Jeffrey had no experience, the woman who interviewed him was Thelma, and by coincidence or maybe not in a small town like Redding, the Thelma who wanted to get pregnant and was at the club the night before. Jeffrey figured all the women at the club had a connection, but how deep was a mystery that he was yet to discover. Mark Thelma's husband owned the lumber company; it was his family's business. Thelma led Jeffrey into her private office, as she said, "Maria, hold my calls for a few minutes," to a young worker at the order desk. The office walls had raised natural wood paneling and a big oak desk. Thelma sat in a leather chair behind the massive desk.

"What would you offer that would separate you from other applicants?" Thelma had asked.

"I am exceptional at math and know a lot about trees," Jeffrey claimed. Jeffrey's mind wandered as he imagined Thelma spanking him naked over the big desk for even the most minor transgressions. Jeffrey felt excited by his thoughts and wished to work at the lumber company.

"We do not deal in standing timber; we are not a mill. Can you tell wood species after it is milled?" Thelma asked.

"I know redwood, fir, pine, maple, and walnut, but other woods would give me trouble," Jeffrey admitted.

"Drop your pants; you know the wood in which I am most interested," Thelma said.

The good-natured Jeffrey dropped his jeans and stood, with his penis pointing hard at the ceiling. His blue jeans bunched around his ankles, and he wore no underwear, so he was otherwise nude below the waist. He was still perplexed by the reaction he had with his forced nudity. Regardless the boy was embarrassed and thrilled at the same instant. He felt warm and nervous, naked, knowing the office door was closed yet not locked.

"Maria, can you come in here for a second," Thelma said into an intercom.

"Maria entered into Thelma's office, and when she saw Jeffrey naked, she gasped.

Maria was a cute Latino woman with curly dark hair. She stood medium height and was thick, yet not fat. Jeffrey, now exposed to another sexy woman, felt increased excitement.

"Well, that is something you don't see every day," Maria exclaimed.

"If we hired him, we would," Thelma stated.

"He gets my vote then," Maria said, and she smacked his backside.

Jeffreys prick oscillated from the harsh smack on his buttocks.

"Spank him again; he likes it," Thelma said.

Maria thrashed his firm bottom with another healthy blow. Jeffrey's stiff shaft dripped exciting fluid.

"We will have to schedule the second interview after hours," Thelma said; she was worried where Mark might be and when he might return to the main building.

"Can I be on that interview panel?" Maria asked.

"Yes, but how will we make sure Mark is away?" Thelma asked.

"He is supposed to go make a lot of lumber purchase in two weeks," Maria reminded Thelma.

"I am going on a houseboat for ten days," Jeffrey admitted.

"Good, Mark leaves in twelve days," Thelma said.

"Come hear at 7:30 pm on the fifteenth for that interview," Maria said.

"Anything we are forgetting?" Thelma asked Maria.

"Maybe just a small taste," Maria asked, licking her lips.

"Sure, knock yourselves out; I will cover the front," Thelma said as she left the office.

Maria kneeled and took Jeffrey's cock into her mouth, and Jeffrey moaned as her subtle lips engulfed him. Jeffrey found Maria sexy and her professional shirt and short skirt. Maria was a tease to the men who worked in lumber the yard. She usually dressed enticingly to wind them up. Jeffrey was getting close, but Maria had no intention of allowing him to cum; the tease brought him right to the edge and stopped. Jeffrey moaned in anguish as she removed her lips.

"Get dressed and go," Maria said, laughing. He fixed his clothes and left the office; Thelma smirked knowingly from behind the counter.

When Jeffrey returned from the interview, Jeffrey took care of all the yard chores he had to do on the weekend because he did not want his mother to have to do them while he was away. All the time Jeffrey trimmed the hedge, Jeffrey thought of Cybil. How his life had changed in a short time, he had known her only a few weeks, but he felt addicted to her control. Jeffrey had romantic feelings for Cybil, yet they were odd, more of a bewitching than unifying souls. Am I under the influence of the elixir? Jeffrey mused. In any event, he desperately needed to see Cybil.

It was in the early evening when Cybil summoned him to come to her house. Jeffrey was very relieved, showered, and dressed in nice jeans and a button-down shirt because Cybil hinted that they might go out again. Jeffrey parked in front of one of the neighbors and walked up to Cybil's house. The curtains to the living room open, Jeffrey saw Beverly and a young blond man he did not know on the couch. Jeffrey rang the doorbell, and Cybil wearing a tight and short leather dress answered the door. She led Jeffrey into the living room. Marvin's hair had only highlighted blond, and his natural hair was a rich chocolate brown. Cybil grabbed his crotch.

"Good, no underwear, just as I ordered," Cybil said.

Jeffrey remembered the night before fondly; he enjoyed the women at the club taking liberties with his commando attired state. He was not going to wear underpants ever again, at least around Cybil.

"Come in, Slave Boy; this is Marvin. Marvin, this is Jeffrey," Cybil said.

"Nice to meet you," Jeffrey said.

"Nice to meet you," Marvin said, smiling, his blue-gray eyes sparkling.

"Marvin is one of my clients. I am a probation officer. He thought he could leave the county without permission. Now he is my Slave, or else," Beverley said.

"I want the boys to lick our pussies before we go out," Cybil said.

"That is a great idea, but first, I want them naked," Beverly said.

"You heard her strip, Jeffrey," Cybil said.

"You to Marvin, I want Cybil to see how small you are," Beverly said.

Jeffrey, surreally amicable, took off his clothes and folded them neatly. Marvin took off all his clothes and folded them as he tried to bend at the waist to hide his insufficiency. Marvin was small and thin. He stood at about five four.

"He does need the elixir, Beverly; his dick is tiny," Cybil said.

Marvin's skin turned an embarrassed pink, and he looked woefully like a scolded puppy.

"That thing is the smallest I have ever seen, but he has to sign first. This is not a charity," Beverly said.

"He wouldn't sign?" Cybil asked.

"No, after he licks me, I will ask him again," Beverly said.

The two women sat and spread their legs; neither wore panties. Jeffrey quickly crawled between Cybil's legs and licked her. Marvin slowly crawled over and licked Beverly as well. Jeffrey promptly became erect, and so did Marvin. Jeffrey licked Cybil's shaved sex just as he had learned she liked it. Cybil so shuddered contentedly in spasms of system overload. Minutes later, Beverly too orgasmed. When the two women had recovered, Beverly asked him again.

"Do you want a dick as big as Jeffrey's, Marvin?" Beverley asked.

Marvin looked at Jeffrey's cock and licked his lips,

"If you sign the contract, your penis will grow after we give you the elixir," Cybil said.

Marvin did not answer; his eyes fixed on Jeffrey's erection. The more Marvin fixated on Jeffrey's penis, the harder his little Vienna sausage became.

"Would you like a taste of Jeffrey's cock, Marvin?" Beverley asked.

"Yes, Miss," Marvin said.

"If you sign the contract," Beverly said.

"I will sign," Marvin said.

Beverly handed him the contract. Marvin signed it. Beverly, far less idealistic than her stepdaughter, could care less about Marvin understanding what he signed. She just wanted his signature on the document, not for the almost worthless legal ramifications, but for the spiritual ties that would indeed bind him.

"Now, you may suck him. Cybil, Can you bring me my new toy? I think Marvin will enjoy it," Beverly said.

Marvin took Jeffrey's cock into his mouth. Jeffrey was not thrilled by the way things had turned. He did not want Marvin sucking him.

Cybil went to her room and returned with the gigantic strap-on dildo and some lube; then, she handed Beverly the items. Beverly put on the device and lubed it good. Lining the tip up to Marvin's anus, Beverly thrust slowly into Marvin's ass. Marvin whimpered a satisfied moan around Jeffrey's cock.

"I do not want you to cum, Jeffrey," Cybil said.

Jeffrey could not believe how good Marvin's mouth felt on the helmet of his circumcised shaft. Marvin seemed experienced in what he was doing. Jeffrey was not keen about having Marvin such his dick, but Jeffrey, like it or not, was going to spurt into Marvin's talented mouth. Beverly worked the massive artificial phallus into Marvin. Marvin could feel the molded veins against the walls of his tight hole. Marvin felt the familiar feeling of having his ass filled; he was bisexual and had many such experiences. Though, the colossal phallus stretched his opening like nothing had before.

"I am going to cum," Jeffrey said.

"You better not; if you do, there will be a penalty," Cybil said.

Just as Cybil finished saying that Jeffrey could not hold his orgasm back any longer. Marvin shot a small gusher of semen onto the living room hardwood as the prostrate stimulation overwhelmed him. He never missed a beat with his lips, though, even during his orgasm. Burst after burst of Jeffrey's semen shot into Marvin's waiting mouth. Cybil looked at Beverley, and she nodded.

"Marvin, swallow it all, you slut," Beverly ordered.

When Jeffrey had finished ejaculating, Cybil asked, "Did you like Marvin sucking your cock, Jeffrey."

Marvin seemed to be enjoying Jeffrey's flavor as he ran his tongue, savored the last remnants of sperm, which left no doubt in anyone's mind about his switch-hitting sexuality.

"No, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

"Why did you cum, then?" Cybil asked

"I don't know, Mistress," Jeffrey said, feeling very confused and ashamed.

"Jeffrey, Go get my riding crop and bring it here," Cybil said.

Jeffrey went to the spare room and returned with the whip.

"Now spread your legs and put your hands on your head," Cybil said.

Cybil swatted Jeffreys ass five times in quick succession.

"I told you not to cum," Cybil said.

She gave his exposed balls sack a strike, and Jeffrey hissed. Cybil loved hurting Jeffrey; it made her feel powerful. She continued giving his balls five swats each.

"Will You promise to obey better in the future?" Cybil asked.

"I promise, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

The two dominant women looked at each other knowingly. Jeffrey was putty in their hands.

"Now you may have the elixir, Marvin," Beverly said as Marvin removed himself from Jeffrey's lap.

"Come and help me in the kitchen Jeffrey," Cybil said.

Once inside the kitchen, Cybil prepared four margaritas and put an unknown liquid into two of them. The elixir beverage glasses had a cut crystal ball halfway up the stem, and the other two had twisted crystal stems.

"Are you gay, Jeffrey?" Cybil asked, harassing him even more.

"No, Mistress," Jeffrey said.

"Do not lie, did you enjoy Marvin's lips on your cock?" Cybil said.

"Yes," Jeffrey said, embarrassed by the truth. Cybil could see his remorse all over his face, and it excited her sadistic side.

"You must be bi-sexual then," Cybil said.

"I hope not, Miss," Jeffrey said, extremely distraught.

"I like watching you do bi-sexual things, so you better get used to it," Cybil said.

"My mother knew a Janet Clark, are you related?" Jeffrey asked, wishing to change the subject.

"Yes, she is my aunt. She and my father grew up in this house. When my grandmother died, she left the house to me. My father had already died, and she and Janet didn't get on," Cybil said.

"I wonder if they are still friends?" Jeffrey asked.

"I doubt it; Aunt Janet is miserable to be around," Cybil said.

Cybil put the drinks on a tray. When Cybil and Jeffrey returned to the living room, Angela was outside with her camera taking more pictures. Jeffrey had parked right in front of Angela's house, and Cybil knew Angela would show up. Jeffrey was carrying the tray, so Cybil quietly went back into the kitchen. She grabbed her handcuffs she had placed by the door and opened the back door silently. Cybil bolted around the house and apprehended Angela, who the officer caught unsuspectedly still in Cybil's side yard. She held her in an armbar.

"Caught you, pervert," Cybil said.

"Let me go," Angela pleaded.

"No, I have you now," Cybil said.

Cybil cuffed her and dragged her into the house. Angela's nipples were hard and poking through the thin material of her tunic's light blue fabric. Angela felt intense excitement over being caught by Cybil.

"You know, taking pictures of someone from their yard in their home without permission is an invasion of privacy," Cybil said.

"Is it illegal?" Angela asked.

"Yes, you were filming from on my property," Cybil said.

"I did not know," Angela said.

"Is all the pics you took today inside this camera?" Cybil asked.

"No, I downloaded some onto my computer," Angela said.

"It is okay; I have some of you doing yardwork naked as well," Cybil said.

"You do?" Angela asked.

"Yes, I quite enjoy your naked chore shows. I am quite the fan," Cybil said.

"You are?" Angelica asked.

"Yes, you are very sexy," Cybil said.

"I have seen you and your friends naked nocturnal escapades in the yard in the moonlight as well," Angela said.

"You have seen our naked dance rituals? Cybil asked.

"Yes, they were exciting," Angela said.

"That is all well and good, but here is the deal today. You can stay and be a naked participant of our games, subjugating yourself to my stepmother and my wishes, or I will arrest you for peeping. The police will return all the copies of the pics to me. But I took my pics of you from my property, and I will post those online. What is your choice?" Cybil asked.

"I would love to stay," Angela said. Angela longed to stay; she had long wanted her capture.

"Good, I will remove the handcuffs, and you will strip naked," Cybil said.

Cybil handed one of the elixir glasses to Marvin.

"Here, Marvin, take a drink," Cybil said.

Angela took off her shift and revealed she was naked underneath. Her thin body was firm and athletic. Her boobs were perky, but perhaps on the small side for her height. Her reddish-brown hair fell to her shoulders, and she wore glasses. Her trimmed bush matched her hair but did little to cover her moist protruding vaginal lips. Angela had a pretty face but looked plain, but she would look gorgeous with the right makeup. Angela's nipples stiffened rapidly, and moisture leaked from her sex. Angela was excited to be naked in front of everyone; it was her nature.

Marvin enjoyed the elixir and downed it. Beverly took the empty glass from him just as he passed out.

"Now, Angela, I want you to drink the elixir as well, but first, we must have an agreement," Cybil said.

"What will the elixir do?" Angela asked.

"It will make your boobs bigger and make you more receptive to my control," Cybil said, smiling wickedly.

"Like a slave?" Angela asked, her right eyebrow moved upon her forehead.

"Yes precisely, a sex slave," Cybil said as she looked into Angela's eyes.

"I don't know if I want anything long term out of this," Angela said.

"Well, let me sweeten the pot a little. Females should always rule over men, so although you will be my Slave, Jeffrey will be under you, and you will control him when I am gone," Cybil said.

"That sounds better, but I am still not sure," Angela said.

"I know you are a virgin, and Jeffrey will help you with that tonight, as well," Cybil said.

"I can't promise anything, but let me drink the elixir anyway, please," Angela said. Angela was not fooling anyone; Cybil knew she wanted Jeffrey's hard cock to ravish her. Angela could hardly control her eyes, and they kept ogling Jeffrey's bobbing erection.

"Here, drink it," Cybil said as she handed her the glass.

Angela drank the drink, began to feel dizzy, and finally passed out.

"I wanted to go out tonight," Jeffrey said.

"Tomorrow, I promise," Cybil said.

"But now we need to mix another elixir for you. I want your cock even bigger," Cybil said. She could also see, the elixir was losing some of its control over his thoughts.

Cybil pulled Jeffrey back to the kitchen and began mixing another beverage.

"Are you a chemist?" Jeffrey asked.

"No, but I minored in chemistry at Chico State, but I learned of this elixir from a different source," Cybil said.

"Where was that?" Jeffrey asked.

"I am a green witch," Cybil said.

"Mix me another Margarita while you are in there. Can I look at the pictures on her camera?" Beverly asked.

"Look away, but first-order pizza," Cybil said.

"What is a green witch?" Jeffrey asked.

Jeffrey could hear Beverley order pizza in the next room.

"One possessing the ancient knowledge of herbs passed down from the ancients. I am Wicca," Cybil said.

Jeffrey suddenly felt a lump in his throat.

"Do not be afraid. I have long belonged to Beverly's all-female coven of good witches," Cybil said.

"Good witches?" Jeffrey asked.

"Beverly and the women at the club belong to one coven, an all-female coven, but I am striking out on my own and establishing a new one, starting tonight," Cybil said.

"Tonight?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yes, and tonight when the moon is new, we will let you participate in a launch ritual. You see, the moon of my destiny is beginning, and it is time for me to forge my new path," Cybil said.

Jeffrey did not believe any of what she said was true. 'Great, the first woman I have sex with is delusional,' Jeffrey skeptically thought.

"My new coven will be coed," Cybil said.

'Yeah, that settles it; she is batty,' Jeffrey thought.

"The ritual will involve you deflowering a young maiden. Are you interested?" Cybil asked.

"What maiden?" Jeffrey asked.

"Angela, of course, she is ripe and wanting to be taken," Cybil said.

"Really?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yes, but best of all, Angela has a crush on you," Cybil said.

"How can you tell?" Jeffrey asked.

"Just intuition, a woman can always sense her rivals," Cybil said.

They returned to the living room. There was a knock on the door.

"Answer the door and pay for the pizza, Jeffrey," Beverly said, handing him the money.

"I am naked," Jeffrey said.

"She won't mind," Cybil said.

Jeffrey opened the door, trying to hide behind it. Another former classmate, Cheryl Marx, was the pizza delivery person,

"Hello, Cheryl, come in, and Jeffrey will pay you," Beverly said.

Cheryl came right in; she wore a frilly collared uniform top and white pants. A cap contained her blond hair. Cheryl, a wild one, wore no bra under her shirt, and Jeffrey became fascinated with what pointed up under her shirt. The blouse's material was thin from many times of washing, and Jeffrey stared at her big nipples.

"Hello Jeffrey, looks like someone is glad to see me," Cheryl said, looking at Jeffry's swollen member.

Jeffrey handed her the two bills, and Cheryl gave him the pizza boxes. That is when he noticed the rune necklace around Cheryl's neck. No, it could not be; he had seen the same one at the club. Was it the coven rune? Were they all Witches?

12