Skippy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if it was the whole situation or precisely what, but I suddenly had a massive orgasm. As soon as I did, mom screamed out and came with me. Daddy wasn't done and told me it was my turn.

He got off the bed and stood at the side, telling me to come over. I got on my back in front of him, and he pulled my crotch right over to the edge. His big heavy cock flopped down on my pubic hair as I felt mom get off the bed.

I expected him to fuck me, but first, he dropped to his knees and started licking my twat. Damn, he was almost as good at it, like my mom! Mom was back with the camera taking pictures of daddy eating my pussy. I was just moaning and playing with my boobs while he did.

Finally, he stood up and put the big tip of his penis at my opening and pushed inside.

Jesus, it felt so stiff and enjoyable! Then daddy started fucking me and telling me how good my pussy was. I couldn't believe what was happening! But daddy was looking down at me, holding my knees apart, and I could feel every square inch of his cock as he pumped my pussy.

Mom was taking photos up close of his cock going in and out of me. All I could do was moan and enjoy it.

In a little while, daddy started fucking me harder and faster. I could see the concentration on his face, and his big stiff cock banging me was incredible.

I was getting close to cumming when he pulled all the way out. I got up on my elbows to see why he stopped, and there was my mom on her knees, sucking his cock! Then he smiled back down at me and stuck it back in my pussy.

This happened a few more times before he came. It was driving me wild because he always stopped just about when I was going to cum.

At last, he let it go, grabbing both my boobs and squeezing and pulling them as he banged me so hard and fast I thought it would hurt. But instead it just felt wonderful.

Dad leaned down over me and told me, "God I love you so much!"

He kissed me just before he yelled out loud that he was cumming. I felt his cock start throbbing inside me and a second later the warm sensation of his cum in my vagina.

Just knowing it was my daddy cumming in me sent me over the edge, and I had a huge orgasm. He kept groaning, and I could feel his cock still spurting deep inside. I kept bucking my hips upwards on each thrust of his cock. Wanting every drop of his cum in me. I was so turned on that at that moment I didn't even care if he got me pregnant. All I wanted was the feeling of him cumming inside me to never end.

Daddy pushed both of my boobs together until my nipples were touching each other, and told me, "I love you so much Skippy!" Then he sucked them both at the same time and it felt so good I squeezed his cock with my pussy. For the first time in my life I didn't mind being called Skippy.

When it was over, dad pulled out of me. He milked the last of his warm cum from his cock on my clit. Wiping his wet cock all over my pussy lips until Mom got involved and sucked his cum covered dick until it drooped down over his balls.

I was out of breath and just lying there with my legs wide apart. I could feel daddy's cum leaking out of me as mom showed up with the camera and took some pictures of my crotch. I found that she labeled it "Daddy's first Creampie" in our family album.

I sat up finally and looked for my nightgown. Mom handed it to me and thanked me for the fun time.

Daddy held me and kissed me goodnight as well. I went back to my room with weak legs and just flopped into bed. Dad's warm cum kept leaking out of me, but I didn't care and fell asleep in a short time.

***

The next morning we all ate breakfast together, and things had changed. The family dynamic was so much different than when I was growing up. I drank coffee and laughed with mom and dad. What had happened the night before was just a fond memory, and I wondered what would happen next.

When they left for work, I headed for Ava's house but met her on the way.

"Hi, you won't believe what happened!" Ava told me when we met up.

"You had a threesome with mom and dad?"

"How'd you know?" Ava asked with a frown.

"The same thing happened to me."

"Cool, let's compare notes!"

By the time we were done comparing notes, Ava and I were in my bed muff bumping and rubbing our wet pussies together until we came like gangbusters! The only thing missing was having a real dick cumming in our pussies.

As we got in the shower together, we both wondered what would happen next.

12