SKY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a great idea! See you there."

I knew I shouldn't go, but I did. I was at the far end of the empty parking area when she pulled up next to me. She jumped out of the car and waved an arm at me as she headed into some nearby bushes. She was carrying a blanket and quickly disappeared from view as I hustled to catch up with her.

Once I circled the bushes, I found her spreading out the blanket on the ground. She then stood and unbuttoned the top of her cute sundress. It dropped to the ground leaving her dressed in panties and sandals. She laid down on the blanket and stripped off her panties.

When her dress hit the ground my brain fogged over. I was in a trance when I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my slacks. She reached up to me and pulled me down on top of her. We kissed and she snaked a hand between us and guided my cock to her opening. Her legs locked around mine and I felt her hands on my ass as she pulled me in. Her fiery heat enveloped me as I slid into her.

"Yes! That's what I needed. Fuck, it feels soooo good!"

I humped at her like a long-lost lover. The hunger I felt for her was overwhelming. I slammed into her again and again. I was once again lost in her body. I just fucked as hard as I could. I gave no thought to her pleasure, my need was all that mattered.

I felt her nails on my back and her heels dug into the back of my thighs. She grunted as I plowed into her and then gripped me hard when I bottomed out and began to spurt inside of her.

"Oh god! Oh God! Yes, Baby, yes!" Her head thrashed back and forth.

I rolled off of her and sucked in air. "Holy shit!"

She quickly used the blanket to tidy herself up and then pulled on her panties. I sat up and slowly looked around to make sure we had not been seen. I dressed as she slipped on her sundress and buttoned it up. She ran a brush through her hair.

"Sky, what the fuck are we doing? This is crazy, we can't keep doing this."

"I know, I can't help it. When we're apart I'm fine, but if I see you or even think about you, I just have to have you inside me."

"Me too, I'm totally out of control. I've never cheated, I don't want to cheat, but I just can't resist you. Did you put a curse on me or something?"

She laughed, "Well if I did it landed on me too. I've never been so slutty! I didn't sleep around before I met Stan and I never cheated on any of my boyfriends. I love Stan and it kills me that I'm doing this, but ever since I first saw you, I had to have you. Maybe it's some type of super pheromone or something?"

"I don't know, but we have to stop. Will you help me? Please try to stay away from me and I'll try to stay away from you."

That evening at dinner Stan was excited as he told us he got the job at the warehouse. The pay was good and he hoped he and Sky would soon be looking at houses. There was a new development going in about five miles south of our place and they wanted to look there first. Mary gushed with excitement about the possibility of having them so close.

After dinner, we sat out by the fire pit and relaxed. I had avoided being alone with Sky, but it wasn't easy to keep my eyes off her as she moved around. I decided to focus on Mary and that seemed to help my concentration.

The wood burned down and I got up to get some more and discovered there was none in the small holder we kept by the pit. I had a full cord of split wood out behind the small barn at the back of my property, so I announced I was headed there for more wood.

Just as I started toward the barn Stan's phone rang and he answered it. Jim was calling to ask him something. I waved and started off. When I got behind the barn, I heard footsteps. Sky rounded the corner and then quickly glanced back while saying, "I told them I'd give you a hand."

I kind of panicked and stuttered, "Uh Sky?" But it was too late. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of one leg. She leaned onto the wood pile and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Quick, I can't take it any longer, just stick it in me."

It was like I was preprogrammed, My dick was rock hard before my jeans passed my knees and I was balls-deep in Sky in an instant. I hammered away as she braced herself against the wood pile. In less than two minutes I unloaded in her like I was a teenage virgin.

"Oh god yes! Thank you, baby, thank you."

We fixed our clothes and carried the wood back to the pit. I dumped a log on the fire and we stood in the smoke for a second before sitting down. Stan told us Jim asked him if he could start tomorrow instead of next Monday, so we said our goodbyes and they left.

"I smell like smoke, so I'm going to take a quick shower," I said to Mary.

When I got out she was getting into bed. I snuggled up to her. She kissed my cheek.

"Oh, honey thanks for helping my brother. I hope they find a place down the road, we'll get to see them all the time. Won't that be great?"

"Yeah, great," I murmured, as once again heavy guilt washed over me and churned my gut. I endured the wave of pain knowing full well it would not be the last time I felt it.

It took them about 8 months to find a house about 10 minutes from our place. Mary was in heaven having her brother so close. We saw them every weekend and sometimes during the week.

Sky and I fucked in every empty bedroom, bathroom, storage space, and vehicle we had. She went off birth control and I feared I might get her pregnant before Stan could. She waited a few months and when she didn't get pregnant, she went to a clinic. Their testing showed she would have great difficulty getting pregnant because Stan had a very low sperm count. That knowledge caused some problems for her and Stan.

I tried to stay away from her while they worked through it, but I couldn't. After another nooner in the park, I asked her how things were going.

"He thinks he's a failure as a man and believes I also see him that way. I don't think that! It's not his fault! It's affecting him, we still have sex, but it's not the same."

"And you think a baby will fix that?"

"Yes, if we could ever make it happen. We know it's possible, but not likely. I talked to Mary about it and she said just keep trying." She looked at her watch, "Fuck, I have to get back to work."

That night Mary snuggled up to me, playing with the hair on my chest. "Rob, you find Sky attractive, don't you?" (My blood ran cold and I stiffened.) Mary chuckled, "Oh relax, I see the way you look at her, I know you think she's sexy. I'm not blind!"

"Uh, yeah, I suppose she is kinda pretty."

"Well, did you ever wonder what it would be like to be with her? You know, like in bed?"

"Jesus, Mary, where are you going with this? Sky is your brother's wife."

"Yes, but I worry she won't continue to be his wife if she doesn't get pregnant soon. I love Stan but he is so stubborn! He won't consider any type of medical assistance and without it, she may never get pregnant."

"Yeah, that seems kinda dumb on his part, but it's his choice. What can we do?"

"Weeeell, you could help them out."

"He doesn't want our help, I already offered to help pay for IVF and he said no."

"I know, but you could help him out the old-fashioned way. He'd never have to know."

I twisted my neck and gaped at her. "What the hell are you saying? You can't mean what I think you mean!"

"Think about it, you two look kind of similar. You have the same color eyes, the same type of earlobes, the same hair color, Hell, he could be your brother, instead of mine."

"So you want me to take Sky to a clinic or something?"

"No, there would be a record of that sort of thing. All kinds of forms and stuff that Stan might see someday."

"Oh my god! You want me to fuck her? Are you crazy? Besides, she'd never agree to that, never ever."

"Yes, she would, for a baby. She'd do it for a baby and Stan would never have to know what a wonderful thing you did for him."

I continued to question her plan but finally said I'd do whatever she wanted me to do. Mary arranged everything. I repeatedly fucked Sky during her fertile periods and she made sure Stan fucked her too. We tried for three months and then Sky tested positive. I'm not sure who was the happiest Stan, Sky, or Mary.

The night we got the good news Mary fucked me hard. "Oh god, Baby, I missed you."

During her pregnancy, Sky secretly fucked me as often as she could. After "Stan Jr." was born, we avoided each other for eight months and I thought I had finally kicked the Sky habit.

"Baby, Sky wants to try for a girl," Mary said as she rode me cowgirl. "Please, baby, just one more time, I told her no more after this one."

Mary kept Stan busy while I fucked Sky in every room in my house. It took almost six months and Mary was getting worried we would get caught, but we didn't.

"Wow, I can't believe you two could fuck so much and Stan never noticed," Mary said as she congratulated Sky. I exchanged a guilty look with Sky, thankfully Mary didn't see it.

"Robert" was born and Stan was over the moon with his second son. I think Mary and Sky were a little disappointed in me for not giving Sky the girl she wanted. I told them I was out of the baby business and had a vasectomy done.

Fifteen years later and I was still fucking Sky every time we were alone for 5 minutes or more. Only once did I ever attempt to "make love" to Sky, it was a disaster. I pulled out all the stops and gave her all I had. I wanted to treat her like a lady like I did Mary, but we both hated it. After over an hour of foreplay and tenderness, she finally screamed at me to just fuck her. We never tried that again. The zipless fuck where our clothes were usually just pushed aside is what we craved. Crazy monkey sex, not love, lust that's what we had, hundreds of times, and loved it.

Then one day I was at home hosting another cookout and everyone was out by the pool. Sky had gone inside to get more ice cream for the kids. I followed my dick as it went looking for her. I found her in the kitchen and pushed her into the little mudroom off the kitchen.

She usually bent over and grabbed the side of the sink and waited for me to ram my cock into her eager pussy, but as I unbuckled my belt she just stood there with a blank look on her face. I was taken aback. Gone was the lust that usually burned in her eyes. She was standing there looking at me the way she would anyone else.

I searched her face and saw her smile tenderly at me. She was still beautiful, still sexy, but there was something different about her. Then I realized, my dick was not hard. I wasn't feeling the manic lust that always drove me when I was alone with this lovely creature.

"Sky? I, I..."

"I know, it's gone. I'm sorry, but it's gone."

She stepped up to me and kissed me sweetly on the cheek, a small tear in the corner of one eye.

I held her at arm's length and looked her up and down. The rush of madness was gone, she was just a woman, like any other. I smiled at her and felt a warmness in my heart.

"Hey, you two! What's going on in here?" Mary stood behind me with a big grin on her face. "The Ice cream is in the refrigerator freezer, not that one," she said pointing to the large freezer that stood in the corner of the mudroom. "Sky, is my horn dog husband pestering you?"

Sky laughed, "No he was just telling me I was looking in the wrong freezer."

"Uh-huh, I'm going to have to keep an eye on you two," Mary said with a chuckle.

I grabbed Mary and pulled her into the mudroom as Sky skirted past us and dug the ice cream out of the refrigerator's freezer. She gave me a quick smile and darted back outside.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue, that woman just can't keep her hands off me."

Mary slapped my arm, "Like I believe that!" She reached down and squeezed my dick through my shorts. "I'll take care of this thing later tonight, but right now we have guests to attend to."

"Hmm, the guest can wait, I think I'll just bend you over this sink."

Mary gasped as I spun her around and gently pushed her head down. When she heard my belt clank on the tile floor she squeaked, "Rob! What are you doing?"

I flipped the back of her dress up and pulled her panties down to her ankles.

"Oh my god!"

I rubbed my hard dick across her quickly moistening slit and she moaned. I eased into her, pulled back, then slid completely inside her.

"Oh my god, Robert! What are you doing to me?

I fucked her slowly and she remained still. She moaned as I increased my pace and began to bounce against her soft ass cheeks. I used my knee to spread her feet and she lifted one foot out of her stretched panties.

I gripped her hips and began to slam into her. She grunted with each thrust then she started to push back against me as I rammed into her.

"Oh God, Oh god, Rob, Rob, Rob."

I slammed deeply into her and squeezed her hips as I pumped my load into her pulsing pussy. I felt her pussy clamp down on my spurting cock.

"Oh, Rob! Oh God, that's so good! Oh yes!"

Mary began to quiver as she let out a high-pitched keening that signaled her climax. I held her ass tightly against my hips as I pumped out the last of my cum. Then I pulled her up and kissed her neck as I hugged her to my chest, my dick still buried inside her.

Slowly I slid out of her and she spun in my arms. She kissed me deeply. "Rob, I don't know what got into you, but that was fantastic," she said breathlessly.

I looked deeply into her eyes, "You are my wife, my soulmate, the love of my life, and the object of my desires. I crave your affection and will not be denied."

Mary blinked at me several times, swallowed, and said, "Okay."

From that day forward, I never touched Sky again. Mary and I fucked like newlyweds and we both loved it. I still don't understand the wild desire that I felt for Sky and I pray that Mary will never know how out of control we were.

I suspect Stan may have had some misgivings about his wife being blessed with two miracle babies, but he never said anything about it to me. Of course, it might have helped that, just as Mary predicted, the boys looked just like him.

End

12