Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I'm going to see her?!" Tazia growled, marching towards the hidden elevator.

"No, you will not!" Aron barked, causing everyone to jump at the sternness of his voice.

"You aren't going to keep me from her, Aron?!" Tazia yelled, growing red in the face.

"And I'm not about to give you the key; Veil isn't going to show you how to get to her, nor will I allow you to kill my daughter?! Have I not made that clear enough for you, Tazia?!" Aron hissed. His eyes narrowing at Tazia as her finger neared the call button for the elevator.

"Aron, son, grandpa, what do you mean you won't allow us to kill her?" Vera asked, eyeing her son.

"That printout was of her powers, wasn't it, Aron?" Aminah inquired, seeing Aron nod in response. "Oh?! Now I know why," she said sadly.

"Aminah, what do you mean?" Chery asked, peering down at her younger sister.

"If what I read is correct, Jill suffers from radiation sickness. I'm assuming she's in cold sleep," seeing Aron bop his nose, "that would explain why she could still be alive."

"What are you talking about?!" Neil grumbled.

"Something remarkable happened," her gaze fell on Aron as he just stood there, "the man we all get our powers from sparked a mutation that even I didn't think was possible. The radiation that's killing her is cosmic; I don't know how or why her cells began to absorb cosmic rays, but it has."

"That's what I thought, too," Aron nodded. Knowing something as mysterious as cosmic energy wasn't something he was eager to tangle with.

"So then, what are we going to do?!" Chery asked, looking at Aron for answers.

"Right now, nothing," holding up his hand when they all started talking at once except for Aminah, who had a smile on her face, "there's nothing Aminah or I can do for her right at this moment. If you try to force your way in there and break the seal on her cryo pod. Then you're going to have to get by me, and I won't hold back," Aron said with deathly undertones.

"You sure you can take all of us on?" Chery asked in a challenging tone.

"The question is can you survive when I'm pissed off?" Aron shot back.

"Alright, alright, let's all just simmer down a bit," Isabel said, cutting in when it appeared that Aron was really willing to battle his family to keep Jill safe. "Aron, let me ask, when did you learn this?"

"Like a few hours ago," Aron replied.

"Do you expect Aron to magically have the answers in what, a few hours, of him knowing about Jill?" Isabel asked, turning her gaze towards her family members.

"But he's a fucking genius!" Chery exclaimed, thrusting her arm out towards Aron. "He should at least have an idea of how to help her?!"

"Never said I didn't, I said: there was nothing Aminah, or I could do for her at this moment."

"Okay, Aron, what exactly is this idea of yours?" Vera intoned as she leaned on her elbows, peering at her son.

"Oh..." Rubbing his hand along the back of his head, "just something that's going to take one in a billion chance to find," Aron said vaguely.

"Then you write out what you need, and we'll scour the Earth to find it," Neil said, earning his siblings' nods of approval.

"You're thinking too small."

"Earth isn't a small place," Tazia huffed. Still a little mad at Aron that he would even think she would intentionally harm her aunt.

"Compared to the rest of the universe, it is," Aron stated offhandedly. "Now you understand why I didn't bring her out the moment I found her?" he asked with a very pointed look at Tazia.

"Nope!" Turning around and rapidly pushing the button for the elevator. "Let go of me?! I said, let go!" Her fist went sailing through the air as her metallic skin activated before landing on Aron's jaw, only to see that strike moving his head an inch to the left and a very pissed off look in Aron's eyes.

"I said no," Aron growled, bringing his right hand up and flicking his middle finger against Tazia's chest, sending her flying back into the wall. He knew she wouldn't be harmed, not when her powers were activated. "Anyone else want to try their luck?" he asked, peering at all of them who sat rather shocked at the sight. "Good," reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone, "Veil?"

"Yes, Void?"

"Tie into the TV and patch the camera for Jill's room to it," Aron ordered, seeing Veil switching on the TV before the black 'no signal' screen switched over to the live feed of the room Jill's cryo pod was stored in. "Veil, give a read out of Jill's vitals." Holding out his phone once he had put it on speaker. "Thanks, Veil, you can cut the feed," he directed once Veil had finished.

"You're welcome, father."

"Now you've seen her, can we move on?" Aron asked the room, especially eyeing Tazia, who was fuming on the floor.

"Alright, Aron, we'll follow your lead for now," Vera said, getting to her feet. "But everything that deals with Jill we want to know and be a part of," she demanded, getting firm nods from her siblings.

"What, do you think I don't have the best intentions for my daughter?" Aron asked, shooting his mother a look.

"So, now she's your daughter?!" Vera huffed, crossing her arms. "What happened to the bit about you not being our grandfather, hmm? Did that suddenly fly out the window?"

"No, just stopped fighting the inevitable," Aron said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do," he said, taking a step backward into the cab of the elevator and headed down to sublevel two.

******

Hours later...

"Aron, can we talk?" Isabel asked as she knocked on the doorframe of his lab.

"Sure, what about?" Aron muttered as he stood before the white erase board doing the math for the program he would use for the probes he was contemplating on sending to space.

"I was wondering if you'll help me," Isabel said shyly, stepping into the room. Brushing her dark crimson hair, like her mother's, behind her ear as she did.

"Help you with what?" Aron inquired when he turned his gaze towards his sister. Looking down when her fingers fiddled with the fabric of his t-shirt when she got to his side.

"I found out why I'm not getting pregnant," Isabel said in a small voice with her eyes cast down towards the floor.

"Oh?! Sis, I'm..."

"I'm not finished," her eyes flickered up when she cut him off, "I was wondering if you could make something for me."

"Like?" Rolling his hand for his sister to continue.

"A suit that I could wear to cool my core down enough so that your little swimmers can survive," Isabel said with a coy grin on her face at the look in Aron's eyes.

"I see," dropping his chin into his hand deep in thought, "you are a tad hotter than the others," Aron mused aloud.

"I know, but I can't push it any lower than what it already is at," Isabel stated, hoping that Aron could help her.

"You know there is someone in this house you don't need a suit for, right?" Aron spoke, peering over at her.

"I know, but you know how Troy is. He isn't ready, I am," Isabel said with firm determination. Hearing his sigh as he placed the cap back onto the marker.

"Strip and get in the booth," Aron directed as he walked over to the center island and placed his marker in his back pocket.

"Why?"

"Because I need an accurate reading on your core temp if I'm to do this," Aron spoke, bringing up the 3D display. He had no idea how his counterpart made it out of parts from the '30s, but it works, and he couldn't say a damn thing about it. Listening as Veil worked in the background in tandem with him. "This won't take long; just stay as still as you can." Seeing his sister nod in understanding as the glass door slid closed. "No wonder she can't get pregnant," Aron muttered aloud as he took note of his sister's core temperature. "You can step out now," he said once the door rolled open. "Give me a few days to figure out something."

"I trust that you'll keep me informed. Don't make me hunt you down," Isabel threatened as she redressed. Watching how he pushed the whiteboard, he had been working on out of the way and moved another into its place.

"Yes, yes, you'll burn me to a crisp," Aron teased.

"Don't you forget it," Isabel said, lightly punching her brother's arm, causing Aron to lean to the right. "Thanks for doing this," she uttered, placing a light kiss on Aron's cheek. Given what had been discussed a few hours ago, she knew he had a lot of stuff on his plate at the moment. "Don't stay down here for too long," Isabel said in a sisterly voice before leaving Aron to his work.

"I'm still mad at you," Tazia grumbled from the doorway to his lab twenty minutes after Isabel had left. Noticing how Aron glanced at her as his hand moved over the board.

"You weren't listening," Aron spoke, keeping his attention on his work.

"I wanted to see her. She's my family," Tazia huffed.

"And she's my daughter, as weird as that is to say," Aron retorted.

"Are you going to be this protective of Henry?" Tazia asked, trying to fight back her smile when Aron nodded. "Good," she spoke in a firm tone before stepping into the lab. "So, what are you working on?" Tazia inquired when she reached his side. Leaning her head against his arm as she snuggled against him as she struggled to understand what was before her.

"Math for the probes I'm going to build," Aron said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Probes for what?" Tazia asked, peering up at him.

"To detect the presence of a stellar core," Aron said, knowing that was the only thing that could absorb or neutralize the cosmic radiation that Jill's body was absorbing. He was going to have to run tests beforehand once they had located a piece of one before he brought Jill out of her slumber. However, the task before him was so daunting he didn't know if he would be able to find one in his lifetime due to the vastness of space.

"And you believe that will cure Aunt Jill?"

"It might, I'm not really sure, but I have to start somewhere," Aron muttered, pressing the tip of the marker with its cap on against the underside of his bottom lip.

"I know you'll find the answer, Aron; I have faith that you will," Tazia said lightly, rubbing his arm.

Chapter Two

Mist Manufacturing Company, the next morning...

Aminah bounced Nettie in her arms as she and Aron, with the family members who chose to take him up on his offer, sat around the table as one of the contractors who had bid on the site detailed how the factory floor would look like after construction was complete. Noting how his aunts, mother, and uncles were slyly glancing at him when Aron leaned on his right hand, his eyes moved over the poster of the mockup of what the contractor's architect had drawn up.

"That's a rather pretty drawing, but let's get down to facts; how much?" Aron spoke with the authority of a business owner.

"Ten million," the man uttered.

Opening the folder that sat before him, eyeing the prices that the other companies had put out. Noting that they were the lowest bidder so far. His eyes glanced over to Henry as he sat on Tazia's lap, gumming his left hand as he looked around with a curious look in his eyes. "How soon can you start?" Aron had asked the other companies that had put bids in the same question, and he didn't like their answers.

"I can start moving equipment in by next week," the man said factually.

"And how long do you estimate it will take your company to complete this project?" Aron inquired, looking at the man.

"No more than six to ten months. Depending on what setbacks we encounter and how slow the city wants to move to get the permits stamped."

"Ah. Well then, I believe we have an agreement," Aron spoke, seeing the delight flooding the man's eyes when he spoke those words. "We'll have a contract ready for your company to sign by the beginning of next week," he said, holding out his hand to the man once he had approached him.

"I look forward to working with you all," the man said, nodding his head to those around the table and Aron after he had shaken Aron's hand.

"As are we, to see this old place brought back to life," Aron uttered, flashing the man a smile.

Walking back up the stairs to the office of that old warehouse after escorting the man and his companion to their car. Hearing his mother's voice as she detailed what day-to-day operations would be like once the factory was up and running. The other site where the main office would be wouldn't start for another two months. Seeing his mother's lips lifting into a smile as she noted how he was just standing there watching her. He had to admit in that clean, crisp grey skirt that hugged her hips. The way it showed off the curvature of her ass along with how her cream-colored blouse displayed her womanly curves, he had to wonder if she was trying to seduce the owner. Taking Henry into his arms when Henry held out his arms to him as he retook his seat. Playing with his son while he wouldn't be running the day-to-day operations, it was wise to listen and pick up things should the need arise. Grabbing the diaper bag when he felt a sudden heat on his legs and the fact that Henry started to whine at being soiled. Seeing Tazia blowing him a kiss as he got up and headed to his mother's office so he or Henry wouldn't distract his mother.

"Hey, Dad, no, it's over, changing Henry at the moment," Aron said, placing his phone on speaker and setting it off to the side after he had answered it.

"Ah. And how is he?"

"Grumpy, because someone has a poopy butt," Aron said, watching how Henry laughed when he said the last two words.

"I remember those days. So did the contractor live up to your expectations?"

"So far, let's see what the finished product is before I make a call on that," Aron said, cleaning his son's bottom with a wet wipe. "No more bananas for you," he cautioned, given the volume of scat within the diaper. "I need you to write up a contract for the construction company and me," Aron stated, listing off the things that he wanted in it and leaving the rest to his father, seeing how Noah had more experience with this sort of thing than he did.

"I can get that done easily. That's no problem, now let's talk about last night."

"What about it?" Aron spoke as he slid a clean diaper under his son.

"You know your mother and the others were very upset."

"Yeah, I can't help that. They were told the same day I found her, so it wasn't like I hid Jill from them. Just I'm not letting anyone near her at the moment until I can sort out the problem. As weird as it is to say, she is my daughter, and shouldn't a father protect his child even if it means protecting them from his or her own family?"

"I can understand that." Aron arched an eyebrow when he heard the pride in his father's voice. "Okay, I just wanted to call and check-in. I'll see you at home, son."

"Bye, Dad," Aron said before ending the call and pocketing his phone. Pulling the trash bag from the can, he wasn't about to allow it to sit there and let the smell fill the office. Handing Henry off to Tazia, and bounded down the stairs to the factory floor. Crossing its length and opening the rear door, tossing the bag into the dumpster. Looking around the empty dockyard, his mind picturing what it would look like in a few months.

"Aron?" Aminah's voice filled the car as he buckled Nettie into her car seat while Aminah sat in the front passenger seat as Tazia buckled in Henry on the other side. Leaving only room for him on the back seat behind Aminah.

"Yeah?!"

"How about we go out for dinner, just the five of us. We haven't had any time just for us," Aminah spoke, peering at her nephew in the vanity mirror she had installed in the SUV she had built.

Aron noted how Tazia had rather rosy cheeks when she fussed over Henry. Just so she could have extra time with him, even if it was just buckling in their kids. "This what you want, too?" Aron asked, seeing Tazia brushing her dark brown hair behind her ear.

"It would be nice, don't you think?" Tazia uttered in a shy tone. Her eyes glanced up with a rather sultry/love-filled light within their depths. "We've hadn't had a night off in a while; you're always in the lab; sis has been laid up for the past few weeks. And criminals don't seem to want to keep their heads down for a night." Smiling as that got a chuckle out of Aron; she did love it when he laughed.

"Okay, dinner it is," Aron uttered, seeing the sparkle in his aunt's eyes and how Aminah threw up her arms.

It was around seven that night when Aron, Aminah, Tazia, and their children arrived back at their home. Quickly moving the babys' carriers out of the way as his sisters came rushing down the stairs and into the living room. Soon his mother, father, and Troy followed along with the rest of his family.

"What's going on?" Tazia asked; the hair on the back of her neck stood on end at their frantic pace.

"No time, trouble in the city," Vera said, placing a kiss on her sister's left cheek.

"Go," Aron nodded towards the elevator when Tazia peered back at him.

"I promise I'll watch our babies when I get back," Tazia stated, blowing him a kiss before disappearing into the elevator.

"Aminah?!" Aron got a little worried as she got this hungry look in her eyes once she placed Nettie in her crib and Henry in his when it was just the two of them. His back hit the wall as Aminah pounced. Her lips tearing at his given the weeks she's hasn't been able to release that pent-up sexual frustration due to the operation she had over three weeks ago. He knew it would be another three until it was time. Groaning in bliss as his aunt used her mental powers to stroke him off while her tongue rolled in his mouth. He couldn't help it; his hand moved on its own. Feeling her hips rocking as his fingers rubbed gently upon her covered slit. Hearing her ravenous moans, full of need and want, as they both got each other off. Pressing the back of his head against the wall as Aminah wasted no time in taking his cock into her warm, inviting mouth. Seeing those blue eyes of hers peering up at him as her lips conformed to the shape of his rod. For those five long minutes, Aron was in Heaven as Aminah lavished his cock with that skillful tongue of hers. Feeling her swallowing every drop of his cum as it flooded her mouth.

"Aron? I know I can't have sex yet," Aron noted the annoyance on her face when it appeared to him that she really needed it, "but they never said anything about you tasting me, will you?" Aminah asked with pleading-filled eyes.

"Have I ever said no to you?"

"No," Aminah answered as her smile grew along her lips.

For the next twenty minutes, Aron made his aunt moan, howl into a pillow, writhe, squirm and quake as he licked, sucked, fingered, and downright teased the hell out of his aunt. Until she begged to cum, pleaded with him to get her off. An orgasm she so needed. Aron felt her skin heat as he kissed up her stomach after he had gotten her off three times. Seeing the bashful look on her face along with those rosy cheeks as she peered up at him as he did. Her thigh rubbed along his when his lips gently, ever so gently plucked upon her firm orbs. Her fingers weaved through strands of his auburn hair, coming to a rest on the back of his head. Pulling him down towards her lips, something he would never deprive himself of, however, like all great, wonderful moments, it was interrupted by the ringing of Aron's cell phone.

******

The condo of Agent Honeybell...

Sara stood before her open closet dressed in her light pink, thin bathrobe with a white towel wrapped around her head as her eyes moved over her selection of clothing. Looking for the right outfit to wear on her date she had with Aron in two nights time. She was so excited! Finally, she could be seen out in public with her obsession. She was going to do her damnedest to ensure that Aron fell for her. After all, who better to be his wife than the woman who knew all his little secrets. Instantly snatching her robe closed as her TV came on, which only happened when her boss used the secret line to relay her orders.