Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad never said how feisty you were," Neil stated as he helped Isabel set the table.

"Because it's not proper for a lady to say she wasn't about to suck her father's cock and maybe bounce on a certain nephew's if he's lucky," Jill said, flashing Troy a sultry smile. "But now that I see the men in this family, I have to say, grandpa is looking mighty fine," she uttered, blowing Noah a kiss as he stirred the scrambled eggs. "Plus, Mom and Henry were kind of prudes when talking about sex, not you, though," her gaze fell on her father, "you never were as bashful when I yammered on about how much I wanted you to pound me then. Daddy?" Jill's voice took a seductive tone to it. "Don't you think you and I should get reacquainted, hmm? Given I want to know if you fuck me any different than now that you have powers."

"You dirty old man, coming on to your sweet, adorable daughter like that, have you no shame?!" Carl cut in, appearing in the kitchen's doorway loaded down with shopping bags. "I got you shorts, pants, yoga pants, t-shirts, blouses, panties, bras, and everything else you might need." He placed Aron's card and the receipt in the palm of his outstretched left hand after placing the bags on the sofa in the living room.

"Five hundred dollars for clothes?! You could buy a car for that amount," Jill gasped at the sight of the price tag.

"That's kind of light compared to their spending sprees," Aron said, taking a sip of his orange juice, noting the female members of his family sporting very rosy cheeks.

"Really? You could by a car with that?" Troy asked, eager to see what his brother's daughter had to offer.

"Oh yes," Jill nodded, "I'm not saying it would be a brand new Ford off the showroom floor, but a nice '35 model. So is like paper money a thing of the past now?" she asked, wondering what other changes had happened

"No, you can still use it, just most people these days opt to pay with their card instead," Chery said, from over the sizzling of the meat.

"Why are they talking about you, Dad? I thought you weren't a hero?" Jill asked, pointing to the small TV on the counter as the cable news talking heads debated about the actions he had taken over two weeks ago.

"I'm not," Aron grumbled, not enjoying how his mother winked at Jill as she set the plate of pancakes on the table.

"Then why are they talking about you?" Jill inquired, trying to get to know this version of her father.

"Because he saved the President and a lot of others two weeks ago, and they're still having a field day about it," Isabel scowled at the TV when she peered back at it.

"The President?!" Jill's eyes widened in shock and pride.

"The very one," Aminah nodded.

"Hey, not at the table, little lady," Noah said in a disapproving grandfatherly voice as Jill's tongue was once again down Aron's throat.

"Have I been bad, grandpa?" Jill purred in a lustful tone once her lips left Aron's.

"You have."

"Then why don't you punish me?"

"Don't tempt me," Noah said, feeling his cock awakening as those eyes of Jill's bored into him.

"This is just like Mom's!" Jill exclaimed when she bit into her stack of pancakes.

"I'm glad you like it," Vera said with a smile at Jill's praise.

"So, Jill, let me ask," dabbing the corners of her mouth with her napkin, "how did it start for you and Henry? The sex I mean," Aminah spoke, it was never clearly defined how incest became a thing in their family.

"Oh, I seduced Dad, and it snowballed from there," Jill said, smiling sinfully at her father when Aron stopped in midbite to stare at her. "I can't say when it happened," her hand gently squeezed Aron's thigh, "got undressed whenever he would come back in after days on the road." Sucking on her lip as she recounted how Aron's muscles would glisten in the light as he moved. Telling them how she had a crush on her father to the point of trying to see him nude as much as she could. "Then, one day in '48, I got up the courage to walk into my father's lab, nude as the day I was born. I played it off as a new suit I had invented. You played along," Jill said in a loving voice as she took hold of his hand. While he might be younger than she is, he was still her father. That much she was certain of. "I did everything I could to get you hard. So you would fuck me. You're daughter. I didn't know at the time that then you had already experienced incest. I was so nervous as I hopped onto the island and spread my legs for the first time. I didn't know if I was doing it right as I played with my pussy in front of you. How you were so gentle with me when you took me over and over in your lab. I can still remember how you bent me over that chair and made my virgin pussy just mold to your cock." Jill noted how the men at the table shifted in their seats as she spoke of the first time her father took her as a woman. "You were so gentle with me and rough when I asked for it," Jill whispered in a loving tone.

However, that all changed when a special report flashed onto the screen. The news crew chopper on the scene kept their camera trained on the police chase taking place down on the street below them.

"Go on," nodding towards the door, "go be the heroes the city needs," Aron directed, unsure why Jill was looking at him like that.

"You sure, honey?" Vera asked, knowing it would be a lot of work to clean up after them.

"Yeah, Aminah and I got this covered, don't we?" Aron asked to which she vehemently nodded in agreement. "What're ya smiling about?"

"You would always say that before Henry would zoom off when he started to sidekick with the local hero at the time. Then when you do go out and if Mom were to ask, you would say: I'm going to work," Jill said in the deepest voice she could manage. Getting a laugh out of everyone there as they headed for the elevator. Leaving Jill alone with Noah, Isabel, Lyla, Henry and Nettie, Aminah, and lastly, her father. "So, what are your day jobs?" Jill asked, looking around the table, not eager to have that discussion with her father.

"I'm a paralegal," Isabel offered. Knowing that she was definitely going to get her out of the house the first moment, Jill was strong enough.

"I work as a conservator down at the museum," Lyla spoke in a shy tone.

"Really?! That's so amazing; I bet it's a neat place to work?" Jill asked, taking an interest in her life to show Lyla she wasn't like those kinds of people.

"It really is; I love it," Lyla said, sitting happily in her chair across from her grandaunt.

"And what does the distinguished," a hum emanated from her throat as her eyes ran down Noah's chest, "wise grandpa do when not being a hero, if you are one," Jill said, loving this new time period where her brashness wasn't frowned upon.

"If I didn't have to run into the office where I work as a lawyer, corporate not civil, let's just say Aron will finally know the feeling of watching someone fuck his daughter," Noah said, causing Aminah to snort out in laughter. Watching how Jill turned in her seat and lifted her leg, with the aid of her hand, up and rested it on the seat Chery was once sitting in.

"You sure you can handle me, grandpa?" Jill asked, getting Noah's attention as she rubbed her finger along her covered slit. "Remember, I've been asleep for a very long time, so this pretty little thing has had sixty years to tighten up. Are you sure you can handle slipping that nice, hard rod into this wet, tight peach of mine?"

"I'm going to assume you were the one that started the orgies as well?" Aminah asked. She had never seen Noah so flustered before as she did at that moment.

"Mmmhmm," Jill hummed, smiling at Aminah as she peered at her. "Aren't they just the bee's knees?" Using her mother's favorite phrase once again. Letting Noah watch as she patted her pussy lightly before turning back around in her seat. Taking hold of Aron's hand and bringing it down and laying it on top of her mound. "Daddy is supposed to touch his daughter. Says so in the handbook." Her grip tightened on his arm, while her right middle finger guided his along her covered labia. Pressing her lower face into his arm and breathing in the strange scent on his clothes. Tears formed in her eyes when she experienced that touch once again. "Please, Daddy, don't move it, please. Let's just stay like this for a bit, okay?"

"Should I say something here?" Aron wondered as he watched Jill dealing with something internally. "Listen, Jill, you know if you need to talk to someone about... whatever, you know all you have to do is ask."

"How did my brother die? How did Mom die? How did you die?" Aron knew he was in trouble when Jill peered at him with that look in her eyes.

"Dad..." Aminah choked up; it was fresh as the day it happened. "He went out when he shouldn't, but you know how Dad was."

"I do," Jill nodded.

"An old villain of his suddenly reappeared and threatened the city. Mom and Dad died that day taking down that man," Aminah said with a mix of sadness and pride.

"We have all the videos if you want to watch them down on the mainframe, Henry's final one too."

"Thank you, but not yet; I'm barely holding on as it is. You look so much like him; you are him, genetically, but here," placing her hand over his heart, "you aren't, at least not the man I know as my Dad. The man that's tucked me in, that's taught me so much. That..." She couldn't bring herself to finish that thought.

"Jill, you're right; where it counts, I am not him. But, he and your mother entrusted your wellbeing to me. But as you say, genetically, you are my daughter, and I wasn't about to ignore my own plea. Did you know I actually met your mother; it was only in passing, but she did see all of this," Aron said, gesturing to his face as her eyes widened. "I'd like to know more about her when you feel up to it."

"When?"

"Sometime in the '40s, Henry was six, I think or somewhere around that age when I saw him."

"You never told me that?" Aminah stated, slightly annoyed.

"Well... I'll tell you later," Aron said, thinking it wouldn't be appropriate to talk about Jill's mother like that with her in the room.

"Hey, don't you go hiding things from me," Jill pouted. "Oh, that's fine," waving him off, "Mom would probably have this grin on her face if she knew. You know Mom might be prim and proper on the outside, but she was kinky, especially when it involved you, Dad. So she would have jumped at the chance of being double-teamed by you and your past self."

"Oh? You so have to tell us more?!" Aminah, Isabel, and Lyla spoke at once.

"Only if you tell me what that thing Dad had was, it had your picture on it," Jill said, pointing at Isabel.

"Oh. That was my phone," Aron said, pulling out his newer model and setting it on the table.

"Okay, have I woke up in a world of flatness?! First, the TV is flat now, then you have this flat phone; I can only presume it's a telephone if you say it is, because... what are you doing?" Jill asked, interrupting her own ramble.

"Making a phone call," Aron said, making his sister jump in her seat as her phone rang.

"This tiny thing is a phone?" Jill asked, still not grasping what a smartphone was.

"It's more than a phone, but yes, a telephone is one of its functions."

"What else can it do?" Jill asked in mystified wonder.

"Take photos, video, voice recordings. That's just to name the few hundred to thousands of things it can do. Let me clean up, and I'll take you down to see Veil," Aron said, hoping something from the past would help.

"Okay, can we go to the lab?"

"Really?" Aron was in shock; that wasn't something he was expecting her to say.

"Mmmhmm, I might not have inherited your smarts, yet you'd always let me help with whatever project you were working on as long as I was careful and followed your instructions. You won't kick me out of the lab now, will you?" Jill said in a pleading voice.

"No, as long as you follow my instructions."

"Of course, Daddy," Jill said, smiling lovingly at him before her thighs closed around his hand. "Yes, Daddy, right there," she said breathlessly as she felt her orgasm approaching. "Please, don't stop," Jill begged. Her voice was muffled when she pressed her face into his arm.

Aron glanced at his father, wondering why he wasn't telling him to stop and not to do it at the dinner table. Yet, he found his father rather intrigued with the outcome that was looming. Feeling her teeth tugging on the sleeve of his shirt, her hand tightened on his arm, her hot breath flowed through the fabric. Her body quaked against his when he felt her hot cream striking the seat of her underwear.

Slowly opening her eyes, gazing at the man that had just gotten her off. He might appear younger to her; nevertheless, his touch was the same. Her violet eyes had a content light to them as she stared at her father from over his arm as she savored the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Thank you, Daddy," her tone had a sinful feel to it as she spoke, "that's just what I needed," Jill said, placing a kiss on his arm while her eyes peered at him as she did. Telling him, they weren't done yet, not by a long shot!

Chapter Six

"Void, you said you would bring Jill..."

"I did, see?" Aron spoke as he helped Jill out of the elevator. "She was taking her time in waking up," he teased, getting a pouting face from Jill.

"You shouldn't tease me; it's not nice, Dad," Jill mumbled, feeling her body heating as his arm wrapped around her waist, offering his strength to her when her weakened legs trembled as she walked. Reaching down and moving his hand from her right hip to her ass. "That's better, don't you think?" she asked, with a sultry grin on her lips. She wondered if he could tell she wasn't wearing any panties beneath her yoga pants that Aminah said she had to wear. The moment she walked out in them, she did love the look on her father's face when she showed off how she looked in them. She liked how it showed off her womanhood to her father's eyes. She wouldn't wear them out in public; she thought they were a little bit too revealing for her taste, but when they were home. Then it was fair game to tease and taunt her father. She couldn't wait for when her legs were strong enough to prance around in more revealing attire that Aminah had mentioned that was out there. While she might not understand this new age she found herself in, she did know one thing she couldn't wait to see how he performs from his counterpart.

"Jill... you look better."

"Thank you, Veil! I'm so happy to see you again!"

Aron watched as Jill chatted away with Veil like two long lost friends meeting once again after so long separated from each other. He would have removed his hand from Jill's ass if she hadn't kept it there on purpose. Noting how she glanced at him when she made him squeeze her ass. He had to admit it was nice. Although in doing so, he realized that it was firm, far firmer than what it should be just naturally. Wondering where this salacity of hers came from.

"You sure you're from the '40s?" Aron asked, peering over at her.

"What? Did you think we ladies were all prim and proper?" Jill asked with a flirtatious smile.

"Kind of, yeah."

"Then I have so much to teach you," Jill cooed as she lightly patted Aron's chest. "And I'm going to enjoy every second of it," she said, putting aside her love for his past self and focusing on the present. She so hoped she could make him see her that way like she knew her father did; he might have not said it to keep the peace in the house, she knew. Her eyes lit up when she caused her father to jump slightly when she squeezed his ass. "Nice and hard. Someone's been working out," Jill purred. She couldn't wait to be holding on to it.

"Yes, Void has been working out a lot lately." Veil brought up a video of Aron in the training room a few days ago. Jill's eyes lingered on Aron's chest as he did squats as he held up the press that was set to forty tons. Biting her lip as the light glistened along the sweat that covered his chest.

"So, Dad, what's the max you can lift?" Jill asked, eager to know all about her father in this current age.

"Sixty tons."

"Correction, 65.3 tons," Veil interjected.

"Really?! Wow. Wish I had powers like that instead of this death that's looming before me."

"Was looming over you," Aron corrected. Seeing the confusion in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jill asked, very confused as to what he meant. Looking down to her left wrist as Aron took hold of it.

"This," his thumb moved the bracelet along it, "is what's keeping you from dying," Aron said, staring into her eyes.

"What? How?! How can that be possible when you couldn't figure out what was wrong then?!" Jill exclaimed, taking her father by the arms.

"Well... when you went in, there was no tech that could accurately measure the exotic radiation you were absorbing. His measurements were close but not close enough to stop the radiation from killing you. Even a fraction of a degree off and the cure could have killed you. I think that's what he thought as well before you went into that pod. So he sent you to a place he knew you'd be able to get the help you needed. Although it might have taken years to find it, but I would have found it. But I didn't know if you had that kind of time. So I took a shortcut and asked for help from someone far smarter than I am."

"And just who could be smarter than you?!"

"Zeb."

"Who?"

"A friend from somewhere far, far away." His body rocked as she threw her arms around him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jill cried joyously into her father's neck.

"You're welcome," Aron muttered, rubbing her back as she pressed her rather firm breasts into his chest.

"Thank your friend for me, too," Jill said, looking deeply into her father's eyes. Knowing there might be some minor differences between the past Aron and the present Aron. Yet, the major things they both had in common were enough for her to know she could fall in love with him all over again.

"I will; you'll just have to wear them constantly for the next four months, then you can take them off and only wear them for an hour to keep your body stabilized."

"What if I want to be a hero again?" Jill asked innocently.

"Huh?"

"I was a hero before all of this, and you made me stop because you're my daddy, you love me, and I did. But now, if you say that I'm better and will continue to get better, then I want to be a hero again," Jill said, setting her jaw. Waiting for Aron to fight her on this.

"You want to be a hero; I'm not going to stop you. I was wondering if you had the bug like the rest of them do," Aron said with a smile on his lips.

"Y-you really mean that?" Jill asked in awe. She would have thought she would have to fight tooth and nail to get him to agree. Which was why she was dreading this conversation. She might have been able to push the Aron she knew into it, not this man she was greeted with.

"Of course, I do."

"Then... then," her face quickly got a shade of red, wondering if he would ever watch her suiting up like she had done in her youth, "you wouldn't mind making me a super suit?"

"Already designing one," Aron said, crushed in her embrace once again.

"So, Dad, you didn't tell me how you and Mom died," Jill stated as she sat at the island watching how he stood in front of that whiteboard she had never seen before. Staring at math that she could never hope to understand.

"Your mother..." Turning to look at her, "passed away in her sleep. At the ripe age of seventy-two," Aron said, running his hand down her arm seeing the signs of her tears.

"Did she suffer?" Her lip quivered, praying that wasn't the case.

"No, not from what I'm told; you'll have to ask Mom or the others for more if you want to know," Aron said, seeing her nod in understanding.

1...56789...18