Sky Pays the Rent

Story Info
Girl's bottom pays her rent when it is due.
2.9k words
4.15
104k
76

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sky lay on the sofa in her PJ's, it was just after 2:30pm, but she had nothing to get up for, having been fired again on Monday. In the 6 years since she left school there had been so many jobs she could not remember them all. She remembered the bar job that she was fired from that got her kicked out of her parent's house 6 months ago though. She had actually liked that job and it was probably the only job she had ever had that leaving it bothered her. She loved wearing low cut tops showing off her good sized breasts to the punters, and short skirts that showed them just enough, but not as much as they wanted to see, and she got to talk to people and basically socialise all night, even if it was hard work. The worse part of for once it was not her fault that she got fired, a guy grabbed her boobs, and she had thrown the drink she was holding over him. The owner didn't care she had been molested, he just fired her on the spot.

Her Mum had not believed her either, and that was that, she was out on her ear, and had spent the last 6 months living with her sister. Her sister's boyfriend, Rob, was not keen on her living in their spare room, he was very well paid, had a flash car, and did not want for anything really, but he still insisted that she pay £100 a week rent. He had grudging accepted at the beginning that she would not pay until after she had a job a week, but from then, every Friday he asked for her rent. This week was the first week she had not had a job since she got that first one a week and bit after moving in.

Rob would be home soon, Sky had heard him leave before 5am this morning, and she thought she better at least get dressed before he got home, no need to give him ammunition. She thought to herself, right, finish this round of the scrabble, which she was playing on her phone, and then go get dressed.

Too late, Sky had barely started the game when she heard the front door shut, 'Fuck! He is home' she thought. Before Sky had even sat up, Rob was in the doorway, looking at her, she could see the annoyance in his face, she was spalled on the sofa, TV on, half-drunk coffee and half eaten toast on the table.

'Had a busy day then,' Rob said, the sarcasm dripping off his voice.

'Actually, I have applied for 4 jobs while laying here,' she replied, hoping that it would placate him a bit.

He walked into the room and she sat up quick making space on the sofa, where he sat down, next to her.

'Like what?' he asked.

'Two bar jobs, Next, and Asda,' she said, which was mostly true, she had applied for Asda yesterday.

Rob looked at her for a moment, Sky got the impression he was appraising her, she guessed he was trying to work out if she was telling the truth. Sky, opened the mail app on her phone to show him the responses confirming her application, but before she could show him, he said, 'Rent is due.'

Sky looked at him incredulous, 'You know I have not been paid this week,' she said.

'And? That is my problem why?' Rob fired back.

'Well what the fuck am I supposed to pay you with?' Sky said in a very fuck you voice, one that had got her fired more than once.

The next moments happened in a flash, and Sky was not completely sure she understood how it happened. Rob's arm went around her back and he gripped the other side of her tight, with more than a little boob caught in the grip. In one movement he turned her and pulled her towards him and she found herself over his knees looking at the oak floor.

'What the Fuck are you doing?' she screamed at him as she tried to force herself up, but his left arm was very strongly holding her in that position.

Rob pulled her PJ's down exposing her arse.

'Fuck off, rob, leave me alone,' she was shouting and the first spank landed.

It was not a nice playful spank, it was very hard, and the whack that it made as it landed echoed off the walls. Sky screamed, a real scream, the scream of a child that was hurt.

'DON'T,' Rob said in a calm, but very loud and stern voice.

Another spank landed, just as hard as the first but on the other cheek. Sky struggling for all she was worth, screaming, 'get off,' tears rolling down her face.

'EVER,' continued Rob.

The next spank was softer, a little lower back on the first cheek.

'SPEAK'

Bang on to the second cheek again, but in the same way as the previous one.

'TO ME'

The next one landed in the middle forcing her cheeks apart a little

'LIKE THAT'

The last spank landed in the middle again, but harder, Sky had stopped screaming or saying anything, she realised both that nothing was going to stop this, and that she had been a brat. She could not stop the tears, this really hurt.

'AGAIN,' concluded Rob.

Rob heard her in the position as she managed to stop the urge to sob, and the tears stopped, her arse was on fire. When her breathing calmed Rob began to speak.

'When I let you go, you will stand up facing away from me, and bend over to display your punishment. When I am happy, we will discuss the rent. Do you understand?'

Sky nodded, she did not trust herself to speak just yet.

Rob released her, she waited for a second then stood up facing away from Rob.

'Bend over,' he said.

She thought for a minute, then complied, placing her hands on the coffee table. She felt so humiliated, her PJ's around her ankles, arse that must be glowing red no more than 20 cm from Rob's face, standing in an inverted L shape, her top was hanging down if Rob looked to the left or right, he would see her tits too. This was awful, but she would have her revenge when Lily got home later.

'You really do have a nice set of tits too,' said Rob.

Sky blushed, for god's sake, how that can be embarrassing after what just happened she had no idea.

'Spread your legs more, step out of the PJ's if you have too,' Rob continued.

Sky complied again, she realised this was a very sexy position, but this did not feel sexy. Rob was not her type, he was nice enough to look at, but he was an average bloke. Lily had told her he was not average down there though, his cock was big and fat, real girth was how she had described it. At the time it had made her laugh when Lily had said it felt like being ripped in two when it first went in, but right now that was not a thought she wanted.

After a few moments Rob stood up, 'Don't move,' he said. He walked around her standing there bent over leaning on the coffee table.

'This is the position you will assume next time you are to be spanked,' he said in a very confident voice.

'There is not going to be a next time,' Sky spat back, 'when I tell Lily about this later, you are gone.'

'Gone where?' laughed Rob, 'This is my house, I pay for it, it is in my name, Lily moved in with me.'

'But...' began Sky.

'But nothing,' interrupted Rob, 'If you tell Lily anything, she will want to leave, she will go back to your mum's house and cry and be unhappy, but where do you go?'

Sky thought for a moment. 'Fucking hell' she thought, 'he has got me, if I say anything I fuck up everything, I will be out on the street, one of my friends might put me up for a night or two, but I came here because I had nowhere else to go.'

'OK, so say I don't tell Lily, what happens?' Sky said cautiously.

'Simple,' said Rob, back to confident, 'You and I work out this week's rent now, and then any further payments as they become due. However, while you are not paying actual cash, when you are naughty, you will assume this position and take your punishment, like the naughty girl you are.'

Sky thought for a moment, she did not see any options here that did not cause havoc and result in her ending up homeless. Let's be fair she thought, I have done worse for money in the past, or when pissed, and I do like getting spanked.

'Say I agree, exactly what happens now?' she asked.

'Well,' said Rob with a pause, 'You need to take 5 more for the dirty washing that is lying in the kitchen, and 5 for not putting the full dish washer on this morning.'

Rob paused, but Sky said nothing, waiting for more, because at no point had he mentioned paying the rent yet.

'I take you silence as acceptance,' he said, and continued, 'then we come on to the rent. As you were not expecting this, I think a blow job should cover it this week, however, in future weeks, you will need to agree to whatever I feel like at the time. But I will promise it will only be one act, I will not force you into a session for a few hours or anything.'

I can manage a blowie, Sky thought, and I will have a job next week.

'Fine,' Sky said, 'I can manage that.'

'Good,' said Rob as he walked over to the dresser.

As he turned back around Sky saw an old wooden rule in his hand. Most people called them 'Rulers' but that was wrong, those 12 inch long wooden measuring devices were a rule, and this one was about to dish out the rule of law. Sky stood there in how 'position' thinking how weird that a thought like that should go through her head now. However, it had also not escaped her attention that the idea of the rule of law being enforced had made her wet. How the fuck could she be wet, this was humiliating in a way that nothing in her life had been before.

Rob was now stood beside her, his right hand moved and rested on her exposed buttock, his fingers laying perpendicular to her pussy, but a millimetre away, she heard the wet sucking noise as the pressure opened a pussy that slightest amount.

'That sound says you are looking forward to this,' Rod smiled.

'I can promise you I am not,' she retorted.

'Let's agree to disagree,' he said as with his other hand he held the rule in front of her face.

'Ten lashes with this,' he said.

'Ok, Ready,' she replied.

Before he started Rob, moved his hand over her pussy, the moistness was on his hand, she could feel it, and the rub upwards as he moved his hand to her arse, was do gentle, it made her shudder. He teased open her arse cheeks, and inspected her arse hole.

'Hey, that is not part of the deal,' she said.

'Just checking the merchandise,' he smirked back, 'that looks pert and tight.'

'I would hope so,' she said, almost proud, 'I don't give away anal, only twice ever, in fact.'

'Do you not like it?' Rob enquired

'I do...ish... it is not something I do from choice, but when it makes a man happy, I do enjoy it.'

'Ok, that is definitely on the list then, a tight, almost virgin arse will be a pleasure.'

Sky felt very conflicted now, the rational idea of Lily's boyfriend forcing his dick into her arse was not one she wanted at all, but she felt her fanny flutter as he had said that.

Before she could think much more the rule came down on her bottom with a 'whack' she squeaked, but kept her composure. As she settled back, another landed, then another, until 6 had come in quick succession.

'OOOW, stop,' she said.

'No, this is your punishment,' Rob said.

On the sixth stroke he had left the rule against her arse, not withdrawn it, and he now slowly moved it around, stroking the red area of her bottom. He used it to push apart her cheeks slightly, and again inspected. For Fuck Sake she thought, I am not meat!

After a moment Rob moved the rule down, and it glanced across her pussy, the end just touching her clit as he withdrew it. Again she shuddered, and a warmth started to grow in her.

The seventh, eighth and ninth spanks, landed a little lower than the first ones, more on the tops of her legs than her bottom. After that, Rob stroked again, but moved around more behind her than anything. As the rule rubbed her pussy this time, there was quite clearly a deliberate massage of her clit, and she could not stop the moan that came out.

'Stop that,' she said, 'I agreed to be spanked, not playing with my pussy.'

Again very conflicted, she was enjoying what was happening, even if she did not want it to be happening at all.

The last spank landed, and it was not across her bum at all, it was between her legs, the length of her pussy. It was hard to. She stood up straight very quickly and the scream was like the first one when Rob's hand had hit.

'What the fuck,' she screamed at Rob,' that is not funny.'

She spun around to in time to see the glistening rule, her moist pussy having transferred onto it considerably with that last stroke. Rob licked the length, just looking at her.

She was furious, but part of her knew she still had to give a blow job, and she also knew she needed to finish herself off after too.

She looked at Rob's crotch and it was clear he had a massive boner, as least this would be quick she thought.

'Tell you what,' said Rob, 'for today instead of a BJ, how about you finish yourself off and I get to watch?'

'Fine,' she responded, almost too eager. The chance not to have to suck his dick was all she could think.

Sky sat down on the Sofa, she almost stood straight back up again, her bum was actually on fire, but with a little manoeuvring she got comfortable. She placed her hand on her pussy, and started to rub, very gently to start, not directly touching her clit, but glancing across it.

Her other hand slipped inside her top and she placed it on her erect nipple, and rubbed this too, she closed her eyes and started to think about the last time she get laid.

She heard Rob move, and guessed he must be wanking, but she had expected that. Her thoughts drifted and she recalled being bent over, and that long hard dick pushing into her, and the slap on her arse as it withdrew. She moaned.

'That's it,' said Rob, like that.

She felt the last button on her top pop open, and the movement of her hand caused it to gape open straight away, but she thought so what, he has seen it all now. She was back the thrusting from behind was strong and rhythmic, she looked back. Shocked, the face she saw was not the guy she remembered, but Rob, it threw her right off for a moment.

'Hope you are enjoying this,' she said, feeling a little embarrassed again.

'Oh yes, keep going,' he replied. He is defo wanking she thought by the sound of his voice.

She was back again, pushing against the wall to stop her falling from the powerful thrusts. Her hand was now focused on her clit tweaking it and rubbing, the tingle starting, and warmth rising through her.

Sky realised the pressure on her clit and slipped a finger inside, pushing up towards her clit, she was almost there. She kept going like that for 30 seconds or more, then moved back to her clit for the final push. She heard Rob and was sure he was cumming. Moments later she was there and cumming. She arched her back as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

She did not want to be in this position for too long and opened her eyes and started to move. The sight that greeted her was not what she expected or wanted. Rob had cum on the coffee table. His cock, that was indeed very fat, was going soft as he cleaned it up, but in his other hand was his phone, he had filmed her.

'What the fuck?' she shouted at him.

'Just for me later,' he said.

'Delete it!' she screamed.

'Pay the rent then,' he said still calm.

She knew she couldn't, and grabbed her PJ's and ran upstairs, her anger already fading as she thought about what had happened and liked it.