Skybound Desires Ch. 10

Story Info
Morning Parting Rushed.
1.1k words
5
749
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Morning Parting Rushed

He wakes up as the sun, hidden behind gray clouds, gently brightens the early morning sky. His Kitten is still asleep; her breathing a soft purr. He gently unwraps himself from around her, moving slow and smooth to keep from waking her. He smiles softly as he looks at her, his Kitten. Both had forgotten to draw the curtains and the room is just barely lit with the warm early morning light. He slides quietly from the bed. She doesn't sleep in often and it was a long, passionate evening. He stretches slowly, retrieves his new lounge pants courtesy of His Kitten, slips into them and pads quietly out of the bedroom. He closes the door quietly behind him and walks out into the living room area of their suite.

As she sleeps, he does a morning yoga asana that stretches out his muscles and tones his body. Afterwards, he goes into the small studio kitchen and prepares hot tea. Early grey, English breakfast, a cinnamon masala blend of black tea, or green tea are the options that the hotel has stocked the kitchen with. He heats the water and decides to have cinnamon masala tea. As the tea steeps, he assesses the coffee options: either Starbuck Pike's Place, or decaffeinated Starbuck Pike's Place. He decides that his Kitten will want the "leaded" version: full caffeinated Pike's Place. He prepares the coffee maker and turns it on, then retrieves his cell phone and looks up the room service options for breakfast.

Today will be long. That certain melancholy slips into his mood as he contemplates his schedule. His plane is scheduled for departure at 11:25 AM, which means he needs to be at the airport an hour and a half (his "rule of thumb" for major airports on domestic flights) before departure time due to the check-in and TSA security processing lines especially nowadays during the COVID19 pandemic. That leaves enough time for a decent, non-rushed breakfast with His Kitten, a shower, and any last-minute packing.

The timer for his tea chimes softly, signaling the end of the brewing time. He pinches the tea bag gently, ringing the excess water and tea out of it. As he throws the used tea bag into the trash can, the coffee maker completes its brew cycle. He checks the coffee maker and sets it to a "Stay Warm" setting. He double-backs to his chair and checks his phone again. He notices a couple of missed calls and voice message notifications that he hadn't noticed earlier.

"Fuck! Not now!"

He mentally curses as the feeling of dread forms in his stomach. He opens the voicemail app on his phone and listens to the first saved message. It's from his office and urgent. The second message is from his office, and it repeats the first message only with more urgency. A client has a critical issue with one of his supported products and they've rescheduled his flight to the10:45 AM flight! He checks the time. He'll have enough time for a quick shower, pack his bags and make it to the airport in time for the flight. Cursing under his breath quietly, he sips his tea and strides quickly towards the bathroom.

She is still asleep as he steps out of the bathroom, now freshly showered, and groomed, and quietly dresses. By the time he is dressed and putting the last items in his luggage, she stirs and calls out his name. He sits down on the bed next to her, stroking her body gently.

"Good morning, my Kitten."

He says softly while running his fingers lightly through her hair.

"Morning."

She responds sleepily then yawns and stretches her arms out. Her eyes squint open.

"Why are you dressed? What's wrong!?"

She says, half-awake and half-alarmed as she sits up.

"My office called and moved my flight out to an earlier flight this morning. A critical issue with one of my clients. I'm so sorry, my Kitten. I need to leave in the next 10 minutes."

He replies, his voice laced with disappointment as he explains and tries to calm her undue panic. He leans forward and kisses her gently.

"I'm disappointed too. I was looking forward to a nice, long breakfast with you this morning."

He continues. He looks into her eyes and sees her dismay and disappointment while mentally cursing the gods for this sudden change of timing. She's quiet for a minute, absorbing his words.

"Well, fuck! This sucks!"

She exclaims with a long exhale of breath, looking downwards then back up into his eyes. Her hands draw his face towards her lips, and they kiss again.

"Let me put on my robe and I'll help you with any last-minute packing."

She says as she slips out from under the covers, stands, and stretches lightly. His eyes greedily drink in her naked body while she looks for her robe. He stands and reaches over to the chair where her robe is draped.

"Here, my Kitten."

He calls as he holds the robe up and opens it. She smiles, then slips into the robe and into his waiting arms.

"Thank you, my Mister!"

She says softly, snuggling into his warmth. They kiss again. Minutes disappear.

"Mmmm, OH crap! You need to go. NOW!"

She says, looking at the clock on the bed stand. They kiss again, more passionately this time. Disengaging reluctantly, they walk towards the suite's door hand in hand.

"I'll contact you soon, my Kitten. I love you! Be safe on your drive back home."

He says with a quick wink and a smile as he walks out the door. She watches him as he walks down the corridor to the elevators. He pushes the call button, waits briefly then disappears into the elevator. She sighs and closes the door.

Alone.

Her hand wanders towards her neck and fingers the leather collar that her Mister gave her. A single tear slides down her cheek. She turns around while clearing her throat then smiles broadly. The smell of coffee tickles her nose. She notices the pot warming on the small burner of the coffee machine. She laughs delightedly even as another tear slides down her cheek.

"Even as he leaves me, he still, somehow, takes care of me!"

She thinks to herself. She grabs a mug for the cabinet above the coffee maker, pours herself a cup then heads towards the bedroom. As she walks through the bedroom to the bathroom, the clouds break, and the bright morning light shines through the windows. She laughs as she recalls that neither one of them remembered to draw the curtains close. She turns towards the windows and morning light and raises her mug in salute.

"I hope that you enjoyed the show! I know that I did!"

She curtsies and turns back around while laughing.

"Fuck our timing! I love every second that I get with my Mister!"

She says defiantly to the empty room while walking into the bathroom. She turns on the shower and finishes her coffee. Thus, the unceremonious end of a wonderful, salacious weekend with her Mister.