Skydiver Sue: Sue Advances the Game

Story Info
Sue invites two former lovers to a party.
5.2k words
2.21
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happipat
happipat
25 Followers

After the spa (Skydiver Sue: We Book a Spa), Sue went quiet on texting for the next few days, aside from polite replies (sometimes) to my queries as to how her day was going, etc. I knew by now to just wait for her to come to me; not to push for dates or walks or baths etc. To push was the fastest way to piss her off. But I was curious about her longer term reaction to that escapade with me and her ex-husband.

Truth be told, I was rather worried she would suffer from buyer's remorse and that I'd get blamed for something I was really only a passenger in, along for the ride, so to speak. But, reassuringly, there was no hint of remorse or otherwise in her perfunctory text responses; also no hint that we would be getting together again anytime soon.

So it was a pleasant surprise when she texted one cool evening, the first Thursday after our spa, and invited me to share her evening bath.

Luckily, I had eaten already. I drove over to her place and walked through the slightly ajar front door. As was usual on these invites, she was already soaking in the tub, her tiny, pretty head nestled between the taps and the more comfortable, sloping end left free for me. I quickly stripped off in her bedroom and joined her, my cock already engorging in anticipation, which she noticed, of course.

Pointing, she asked, laughingly, "And where does Mr Willy think he's going?"

She was gently fingering her clitoris with her forefinger. She kept her baths shallow, so everything was always on display.

"Wherever he's invited," I replied with a big grin on my face.

We soaked and played for a little, then she raised the spa pool episode.

"I could see you really enjoyed the spa."

She didn't really mean the spa, more the sex.

"I did."

"I don't really understand why you like that stuff, but it was fun, I admit. And I really enjoyed teasing the fuck out of you guys."

I smiled, wondering what was going to come next.

"For me," she volunteered, "One willy is enough, really, and most times, I don't even want that."

Well, yes, that was certainly my experience with her.

"But for you, seeing it's coming up to your birthday, I suppose..."

"Suppose what?" I could hardly believe my ears, so I was taking care not to fuck it up.

"Well..."

There's that expression, again, the one signalling interest, or maybe another confession, even.

"...Jack's in town. I haven't seen him in years, and I'm sure he'll be up for it.

"For what, exactly?"

I though it best to play a bit dumb; let her make the running.

"Sex with you and me, of course, dummy."

There, she said it. Now she was watching me intently. She saw how gobsmacked I was and chortled loudly."

"I said I'd think about it, didn't I?"

I nodded. Yes, she had indeed. But this was so close to the fun at the spa! To be honest, I wondered if her pussy had even recovered.

"Well, I've thought, and since Jack's in town, and he's always a great fuck, as I've told you often, why miss the opportunity? He's up for it, Saturday night."

Told me he's a great fuck! She's literally rubbed my face in it, often! Anyway, this explains the timing: she was taking the opportunity while it was there.

I ignored her barb. This was all going somewhere further, I'm sure; it's just not clear where, yet. But something's afoot. I can feel it in the usual place, my twitching cock.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Know what?"

"That he's up for it Saturday night?"

Her eyes twinkled and the corners of her mouth lifted upwards as she realised she had talked herself into a bit of a corner. I really enjoyed it when I could turn the tables on her.

Her reply was as considered as it was honest:

"I asked him, of course."

"When? How?"

"We met for a drink Tuesday night." She said that quickly, as if to almost just slip it in without me noticing.

"Oh," I said, leaving the obvious unstated.

But I was pretty sure that if Jack was in town, fucking would be on the agenda, at least at some stage.

"And?" I pressed a little further.

"...then we came back here for a while...y'know, for a nightcap."

I knew there was more coming, but I would have to continue pressing. Sue was always reluctant to lie; she knew from her experience with men, including me, that for the liar, lies are difficult to maintain.

"And?"

We locked eyes. I raised my eyebrows, demanding an answer. She returned my gaze, steadily, unflinching. For a moment, I wondered if I really wanted to hear her answer, but it was too late for that.

"We fucked, of course."

Fair enough, I thought, and she continued, giggling:

And she drew her knees up, spreading her legs wider, to give me the best possible view of her pretty pussy.

"In here," she said, with her cheeky grin, flicking her clitoris with her finger.

"Fuck me." I said, quietly, indicating astonishment at her news, and echoing her own favourite expression.

"Ok", came the reply.

And she stood up, looked directly at me, and squatted down on my hard cock: I had been fully erect since she mentioned the spa.

She knew I was putty in her hands when I was inside her. My previous three wives all worked this out, also, driving some tough bargains while impaled like this. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the moment, but I knew there'd be a price to pay. There always is.

Never breaking her rhythm, she leaned into my right ear.

"You don't really mind, do you? I mean, you've been fucking other women and at least I tell you what I'm doing."

My thoughts were racing. Yes, I had been with other women, but only because she was so damned unreliable. She expected me to go weeks without sex and if I dared complain, it just made matters worse.

"I can't really win on this one," I eventually replied, somewhat ruefully, "But I would have loved to watch you fucking him."

At that, she pushed out her lower lip in a gigantic, exaggerated pout and said. "Oh, poor, poor boy. But I can't spoil you, you know."

i shook my head in mock despair.

"Anyway, is that all?" I asked. "No more surprises?" I'll get the details of her Tuesday night fuck soon, but needed reassurance, at this point.

"Well..." And she wrapped her arms around my neck, with a wide, beautiful grin on her face.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Now what!" I was joking, and she knew it, but she played along.

"Well," she said in a businesslike tone, this time, looking at me, not whispering into my ear, "I made a bit of a blue. I wasn't sure if Jack would still be in town, and I know you liked watching me at the spa, so I had invited Marcus, anyway, just because it's your birthday soon, before I got a chance to invite Jack."

She paused for effect.

"And guess what," she said brightly, "they both said yes!" And she clapped her hands with glee, right in front of my nose. Oh boy, what have I awakened?

She reached for her phone.

"Look."

And she pointed to a text exchange with Marcus that went something like, "Pat likes to watch me fuck. It's his birthday soon. Would you like to fuck me while he watches and joins in? Sat night, around 8pm."

"Fuck yeah!" Marcus had replied.

Marcus was the ideal man for Sue. English accent and manners, grey hair, slightly pudgy. A better looking version of John, But he wasn't keen enough on her to partner up. Last time they met, it was for an evening with him and his bi girlfriend. She was married, the girlfriend, but she and her husband both played with others. It was Sue's only bi experience and she loved it, but for some reason I couldn't get her to repeat it with me.

So, like I did with Sue, Sue had opted to be always available when Marcus called for sex. That had ended before I entered her life, when Marcus settled with another lady. I guessed that his new relationship was bedding in.

I read the texts and lay back in the bath. Sue resumed her squats, leaning back, supported by her palms resting on my knees, giving me an unobstructed view of all the action.

Now, I admit I was a little stunned at this turn of events. Nicely stunned, but stunned all the same.

Sue couldn't stop grinning.

"Well," I said, finally, "I guess we're both in for a treat."

"We sure are, unless you fuck it up by then. Wouldn't bother me, though, still two willies to keep me happy." She likes to get her digs in, that's for sure!

"And remember," she chortled, "You asked for this!"

I decided to change tack, and set the mood for after-bath sex.

"So," I asked, "What happened with Jack after your drink?"

"You want to know the details? You get off on that, don't you?"

I do, so I nodded, "Uh huh."

"Well," she replied, still bobbing up and down on my cock, keeping me happy.

"As soon as we walked through the door, we tore each others' clothes off and he fucked me against the wall, right beside the door. He does that so much better than you."

Bitch, I thought.

"I stopped him from coming and sat on the couch, in my usual spot, where I'll be after our bath, waiting for your tongue and fingers. I kept my legs wide apart, tapping my clitoris with my hand. He remembered exactly what do. I came quicker with him than with you. It was fucking great. Then we fucked all over the living room, couch, floor, table. At one point I was squashed up against the sunroom slider, naked as I am now, curtains wide open, lights on, with him fucking me from behind."

She paused, maybe figuring that was enough detail.

I wondered how many neighbours had got an eyeful.

Then she continued, "I had an orgasm at the spa, thanks to you. Another on my own when I knew Jack was coming to town. Then another Tuesday night with him. Another coming up soon from you. Then at least one on Saturday, maybe two if I get really turned on."

She paused again and lifted off me, standing up straight, looking down past her tits to lock eyes, again:

"I'll be orgasmed out by then, and won't need you for a month of Sundays. So you better keep sweet with your girlfriend."

The latter was uttered with an assured grin and a chuckle, although I'd never owned up to fucking anyone else.

Sue now stepped out of her bath and nodded towards the door, indicating I should, too. She quickly towelled herself down and went out, saying, "Hurry up. I need your tongue."

When I arrived in her living room, just a towel wrapped around my hips, Sue was sitting exactly as she described she was for Jack, and often did for me, too, naked, knees pulled up, legs wide apart. And she was tapping her swelling clitoris with her hand.

"C'mon. You're here to do a job!" She ordered, with twinkling eyes.

I knelt between her knees, and gently probed her labia with my tongue. I like to start slowly, giving her, and any woman, in fact, time to warm into the intensity of her orgasm.

She cupped my head with both hands, not to guide me, just to give me the assurance of her presence, I think. In these moments, it was almost affectionate, but it doesn't last once she's finished.

Steadily, I upped my game, working her lovely clitoris. I would run my tongue around the tip of her clitoris a few times, then use firm, vertical strokes, then suck her little pleasure dome in between my teeth. Each time I sucked her in like that, her responses quickened, becoming more urgent, edging her towards her orgasm.

Next, I put in one finger, then two, and rammed them in and out, firmly, while still sucking on her clitoris.

When I needed a break, I straightened up and worked her pussy with vigorous finger movement, two fingers, up and down, hard as hard, making her lubrication flow. Then I'd plunge my cock in for a few strokes, before settling back into our usual rhythm with my tongue and fingers.

I'd often do this whole routine three or four times, but tonight, after just one, she started coming, hard. That's when I fuck her in earnest, her head scrunched up against the back of the sofa, her legs pulled up to her breasts by her own hands, and the slaps of skin upon skin echoing throughout the house.

Her orgasm over, she turned to encouraging me to ejaculate.

"Fuck me with that big cock of yours, Marcus. Yeah, nice and hard. That's it. Jack's next, aren't you, Jack? Oh, that's it Marcus, I can feel you're coming. Ooooh." The last was when I really was coming, and I'm sure she felt my semen hitting her cervix and flooding her pussy walls.

I stayed in situ while my spurts and spasms calmed down, then gently withdrew, knelt between her legs, and watched my semen starting to dribble down towards her perfect anus.

"Fuck me," she said. "That was so fucking good!. Why aren't we like this all the time?"

"Well, keep giving me nice surprises."

"We'll see," she replied. "See how Sat night goes, first. No promises after that. It's much easier knowing I've already had sex with the men. Dunno how I'd go with strangers."

She had obviously given that possibility some thought, though.

"Fine by me."

She went to stand up, but immediately clutched at her vagina opening with one hand, cupped to catch the leakage.

"Fucking hell!" She exclaimed. "Where did all that come from!"

I was still kneeling, just leaning backwards to give her room.

"Here, get your mouth under my pussy," she instructed. "You can have it."

I did, and a long dribble of cum wended it's way into my mouth.

"Lick my hand clean, too."

No problem.

"Now stick your fingers in and clean out the dregs."

She was always so explicit with her instructions; nothing left in doubt.

If I ever remarked to that effect, she'd just say, "You need it. You're away with the fairies most of the time, with that writer's brain of yours."

i grabbed what cum would stick to my fingers, pulled them out and licked them clean.

"Good boy. Now fuck off and I'll see you 6ish on Saturday. I'll have some snacks on the table so you boys can keep your strength up. And later I'll have lots more cum for you to clean up."

I laughed.

"Sure, but you'll need your strength, too."

"Oh, I can handle the three of you, easy. Men are easy, Look at you: as soon as I mentioned Marcus and Jack fucking me, you came in a couple of strokes."

While she was busy giggling at her own humour, I dressed.

"Ok, off you go," and she walked me to the door, where she proffered her cheek for a quick kiss, which is as close as she goes to a lip kiss with anyone, and nudged me out her door.

Saturday finally crawled around, and I worked during the day to keep myself busy and my mind off the evening. I didn't want to wank my strength away, as Sue would say. But I wasn't intending to participate much in the early stages, wanting to see how she handled her two extras. Easily, as it turned out.

I arrived more or less at six, and sure enough, she was in the bath.

"Bring me a cider," she called out.

I passed a tempting array of finger foods nicely arranged on the table, and fetched her cider. She was at the other end, my end, this time, clearly not wanting company in the water, and patted the side of the bath, so I perched on the edge.

"The boys have both been texting me. I think to check it's still on." She giggled at the thought. "I think I'm hornier than any of you."

Probably, I thought. In reality, I just smiled and soaped up her back, then washed it off with the cloth.

"Good boy," she said. "Don't forget the oil."

Her left hand reached out and felt for my cock. "Oh," she chuckled, "you've taken something, haven't you."

"You bet."

"Mmm, feels good, take your pants off and give me a feel."

That sounded like a nice scene setter, and I did as she bid. She just tickled it, really, nice gentle touching with the tip of her fingers, the way I've taught all my ladies over the years. I relaxed and just enjoyed the feeling. Soon, she finished her first cider and asked for another one. I wandered out and got it for her. We just talked, I'm not sure about what: work, her dogs, weather, maybe beach tomorrow, if it was warm enough.

Time slipped away and the knock on the front door startled us both.

"Someone's eager," she giggled. "Call out to come on down."

As footsteps came down the hallway, I went to put my pants on. She stopped me, shaking her head, grinning away.

Jack appeared at the doorway and took in the sight. Sue displayed in the bath, holding on to my erect cock, looking at Jack, giggling and side-eyeing.

Jack was taking in the scene, a little bemused, but grinning that stupid male grin that gives us away, every time. He was ready to fuck, that much was obvious.

I took the chance to introduce myself, and we shook hands.

"So," Said Sue, "You guys go and set up some drinks and music and I'll get ready and come and join you."

We both did as we were told.

Marcus arrived last, still in plenty of time, and the three of us got to know each other over a couple of beers, until Sue called out, "Are you guys ready!"

"In a mo," I replied and we tidied up the empties, Jack fiddled with the music and turned it up a little louder, we all stripped and sat on the couch.

Then I called out, "Ready!"

Let the fun begin.

And Sue entered, wiggling her butt to the sound of "Sweet Little Lies"

"Who the fuck picked this," she chortled, while enthusiastically wiggling to the beat as she slowly crossed the room towards the couch full of naked men lined up to fuck her.

Grinning widely, the object of our desire stood in front of her line up, me on her right, Marcus in the middle and Jack on her left, while we checked her out, in return.

She had chosen her skimpy, black, mesh G-string, and matching see-though mesh bra that didn't actually offer any support, not that she needed it. And, for once, she was fully made up, with a sluttish red lipstick that she must have bought very recently.

She looked every inch the temptress, the tormentor. I've never seen her dance and wiggle her body like this before, not even for our Friday night fashion shows, after three or four ciders. Of course, we had all seen her in this kind of gear before, separately, but she was putting a special allure into her actions, tonight.

Sue stopped dancing before the end of the track, then knelt in front of Jack and took his cock into her mouth, while reaching out with her right hand and playing with Marcus. At one stage she removed Jack's penis from her mouth, looked up at him and asked, "So have you told your wifey what you've been up to in the city?"

He jumped at her clever question, with Sweet Little Lies drawing to a close, and slapped his forehead with his hand:

"I knew I forgot something!"

"Oh, haha. I kicked you out for that, remember?" She was just having fun, but with a serious undercurrent to her questioning. I stayed quiet as a mouse.

"How could I forget? I was innocent!" He cried.

"Yeah, right. Like now."

He couldn't respond to that.

Then she pointed at me: "He screws around on me, too, the bastard."

"Not fair!" I defended my self. "You either dump me or clamp your knees together for fucking weeks."

I'm not sure if this is the best way to start an orgy, but I could tell by her eyes she was enjoying herself.

"See, he finally admitted it!"

Now triumphant, in her eyes, over two of her 'bloody men,' she returned to attending to Jack's cock.

"Mmmm," she mumbled through a mouthful of penis, "Nice cock. Hey, Pat likes sucking cocks. Shall we give him a go?"

God, she's a bitch. Why did I tell her that? Oh, that's right, she was sitting on my erection, at the time, grilling me about what went on at swingers' parties.

"No fucking way," said Jack, huffily, in his thick Northern England brogue.

"Ok, that'll keep you happy for a couple of minutes," and after giving his cock a light open palm slap, saying "Naughty willy," she moved on to Marcus.

Marcus' cock expanded nicely and when she moved to mine, she scoffed, "Huh, you don't need any working on, do you?"

Then she walked along the line of erect cocks, as if she were a drill sergeant, lightly tapping each erect cock and chanting happily, "Three willies for Sue; three willies for Sue...mhmm...mhmm."

happipat
happipat
25 Followers
12