Skye was Her Limit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,088 Followers

The first guy lifted his hands and begged, "Please don't shoot me. I will stop and you can leave."

Skye turned towards him and hissed, "No shit, we can leave! You know, the best part of you rolled down your mother's ass crack, you piece of human garbage. You should have been a blow job that your whore of a mother swallowed. "

Astounded, I still had the capacity to be further shocked in this volatile situation I just stared in awe at the verbal tirade coming from Skye's mouth. I caught her eye and questioned, "Whoa Skye, I already shot the idiot... you don't need to verbally assault the other guy to death."

"Not to death, no." She muttered her face flushed with raw anger.

She then walked over to the guy with his hands up, raised her leg and swiftly kicked him as hard as she could in the balls. He dropped to the ground.

"I fucking told you I'd kick your dick." She spat at him, turning on her heel.

I rushed towards her and grabbed her arm pulling her along with me. The two of us ran towards our vehicles.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" She yelled as we ran, "A gun? You have a fucking gun! Does every American own a gun?!? Do they hand them out at birth? Like here's your birth certificate and here is your gun?"

"Relax Skye...that gun just saved your hide and we can discuss gun culture later. Right now we need to get the hell out of here. We should really split up."

As we split directions, she yelled, "Just drive discreetly. Go anywhere... to a restaurant... grocery store... whatever... and I will send you my location to your phone so you can meet me!"

I hopped into my car and quickly brought it to life. Against Skye's advice, I took off in a squeal of tires. As I got a mile down the road, I slowed down to stay inconspicuous. I had no destination and didn't know the area, but I drove on. Ten minutes or so had passed when my phone buzzed.

I followed the directions to the location she sent on Google Maps and it led me down a backroad with a thick green wooded area off to the left. When I came upon her truck, she was parked and standing inside the trailer with the rolling door up. I could see it was empty inside. As I parked, Skye was heaving ramps out from inside the trailer and allowing them to drop with a clang to the road.

Although not my intention initially, I found myself running in her direction and once her arms opened I practically dove into them. We clung to each other seeking solace, comfort and we found it there briefly, in that moment. Both a little nervous we broke off our hug and stared blankly for a moment. Then, she broke the silence announcing that she had a plan, "I want you to drive your car up into the trailer. Someone must have noticed you peeling out of the parking lot and we need to get your car out of sight." She narrowed her eyes in accusation, "I saw that burn out, Babe, you were supposed to be discrete but it doesn't matter now. Go on jump in. Be careful and go slow; I'll spot you."

I got back into the car and even with her direction, I couldn't perform the maneuver correctly. My hands were still shaking from earlier and after a few attempts; she had to jump in and take my place. Once the car was inside the trailer, she put blocks around the tires and used straps to anchor the axles down for added stabilization. It wasn't the proper time, but regardless, I couldn't take my eyes off her cute ass as she squatted and crawled around. Once everything was in place, we were back in the truck, headed down the road.

"So just what in the holy hell are you doing with a gun?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders like it was no big deal, "My dad got it for me. We shoot all the time. I have to stay protected where I live." I then winked, "I come from the hood."

She laughed and sarcastically replied, "Oh yes...straight outta Compton, you are. So many gangs... What's a girl to do when the Bloods and the Crypts get at it? Ha ha, of course... you pull out your pink gun and busta cap... Even your weapons are posh. Seriously, though I guess I'm glad you had it. I was in trouble back there."

We both laughed but the subject quickly turned more serious as we began discussing if someone had seen us or worse, if anyone was following us.

"Those guys probably aren't going to say anything because they were accosting you. Not exactly the type to run to the police, but any witnesses... that's another story. Those jerks are lucky I didn't blow their balls off," I said in an uncharacteristic attempt at a badass voice even though I knew I couldn't quite pull it off with my personality and attire.

"Jerks? Britt... oh my, such language." she teased, "Now I know you are pissed."

"Ha, we can't all have filthy trucker mouths like you." I replied. "Some of that stuff you said back there... where did you even hear such nasty talk?"

"I've been working with men for the last 15 years, Babe. After a while they drop their guard and you become one of the guys. Once that happens, you hear all sorts of lovely disgusting language. In some ways, it's almost like poetry. I worked with an old guy that called what I did back there, 'coming uncunted'." Then, she did a complete head turn, showed me those puppy dog eyes and said, "Thank you. I mean it...I really appreciate it. You really saved my bacon back there."

I laughed uproariously and she looked a little taken back as I carried on finally sputtering out, "Did I save your... Canadian bacon?"

"Poor form, Britt. Puns are the lowest of humor." She said dryly but I could tell she was working hard not to laugh. Her mouth was completely curled up at the corners in an effort to stop her laughter and I found it adorable.

I felt so good inside as my stomach fluttered. Skye and I had developed this connection that was inexplicable and it went well beyond sex. A strong desire to kiss her took me over. I wanted her immediately but she was driving and we needed to keep moving. Unable to stop myself, I clicked free my seatbelt and stood behind her as she drove, my hands fell on her shoulders and I dropped my head to give her a kiss on the cheek. She purred softly and snuggled her cheek into my kiss, grateful for it. A few bumps later and after a brief unexpected trip into the bunk, I was convinced to return to my seat, albeit reluctantly.

Forty five minutes later, we pulled into a cluster of hotels within a block of each other. She parked her truck in the back parking lot of one and we walked into the nicest looking hotel to get a room. She advised, "I will come out after dark and get our bags. Let's just get a room and settle in while we decide what we are going to do."

We checked in quickly and took the elevator up to the sixth floor. Skye leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. She looked contemplative in her stance and I felt a strong urge to be near her. Crossing the elevator, I cozied up to her as we ascended floors. Her arm snaked it way naturally around my waist drawing me closer. Sneaking a peek in the mirror lining the wall, I admired how we looked together. She was a few inches taller than me and my dark blonde head was nestled into her neck. The top of my head reached her mouth, which she had turned enough so she could kiss the crown of it, lingering to breathe in the smell of my hair. In contrast, her black hair stood against my lighter hair but our eyes were closely matched in color as both were subtly different shades of hazel. The moment ended abruptly when the door dinged indicating the sixth floor. We gathered ourselves up and carried on our way.

The room was nice with a single king-sized bed. We both sat next to each other for a time while taking deep breaths. Turning to her, I brushed her thick dark hair over her shoulder while she sat looking forward; her brow furrowed in concentration.

Standing up, I lifted my dress with deliberate sensual movements to take the gun out of my panties. As I set it on the desk, I briefly perceived her sudden movement preceding the volley as Skye crashed into me from behind, spinning me around. My ass was suddenly gripped with both her hands as she lifted me onto the wood table with enough force to cause my back to strike the wall while knocking over the lamp. While I was stunned and gathering my senses, she already had one arm out of her jacket, disrobing.

Her soft lips felt hard and demanding as she mauled my neck while huffing, "You are so goddamn sexy with that gun! Jesus, in your panties, no less... you had it in your panties..."

At that point, it was on. The residual adrenaline in our systems from earlier, was seemingly channeled into our raw lust for one another. It had resulted in an ultimate form of aphrodisiac. I clutched her head, my fingers digging through her soft hair and gripped her like a lifeline as her lips moved upward and met mine in a fury. It was nothing like the many soft slow kisses we had previously shared, it was an alternate type of passion. Raw, forceful and driven. The moment was pure heat and we couldn't get enough of one another no matter how hard we tried.

Skye climbed onto the table with me but kept one foot on the floor for stability, kicking the room phone off the hook and the television remote to the floor. I finished removing her jacket and threw it. We sucked each other's' mouths only pausing briefly to catch a much needed breath. I could feel her bite and pull at my lips while alternately sucking them raw. I drew her tongue into my mouth and sucked pulling it into my own as though I were going to swallow it down.

My voice was hoarse with lust as I whispered in demand, "I want you!"

She pulled at the bottom of my dress while I lifted my ass off the table in a tandem effort. Moments later; it was inside out and across the room. She pressed her mouth tightly to mine and I tugged at her tank top. Like a magician, she broke our kiss, removed it and her bra in a flash then pressed back up against me.

Our bodies were in heat and we could not remove our hands from each other. I was kicking my shoes off and eventually we had both disrobed completely as though in contest with one another. While standing on the floor with my pantyhose to my ankles, Skye pounced forward and we tumbled to the bed with her on top of me.

We came together as though we belonged to one entity. Writhing on the fresh cool sheets, I was merciless to her lustful aggression. She planted her lips directly into the indented trough at the base of my throat and nibbled until her fingers slid inside my wetness. With my lust so elevated, I instantly spasmed around her digits. Feeling her warm breath on my skin, she sighed, "Fuck, I love when you cum."

She sensually brought her glistening fingers to her mouth and sucked my juices off each finger, one by one. My pussy responded in kind with a gush of fresh wetness. Skye transitioned to my left nipple, using her tongue to twirl the tip while she tweaked my right one. The sensation was incredible and I slid my own hand down, inserting my fingers inside myself, replacing where hers had vacated.

Skye moaned with her mouth full of my boob as I fingered my clit lightly before an all-out middle finger rub. I could feel her shift so my leg went between hers and she got the pressure she craved on her own clit. As I approached another orgasm, I arched my back driving my leg harder between her legs as she grinded frantically. Soon, I was screaming, "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yessssss! Yessssssssssssssss!"

Her cries soon matched my own and she was yelling out her own climax while fucking herself on nothing but the hard muscle of my leg. I grasped her to me as she cried out, her heavy frantic breathing rasping in my ear and her face buried in my hair. I couldn't believe she came so quickly but it didn't matter. I still craved her! My need to devour her took me over. My breathing was erratic while I was still attempting to recover. She was lying on me with all her weight and I knew I could not overpower her, so I had to persuade through begging, "Please let me taste you! Please! Please!"

Skye gradually let me up and before she had a chance to lay on her back, I commanded, "Don't move!"

She was on all fours and that is how I wanted her. I jumped off the bed and I half dragged her to the edge. With her feet dangling over the side and her sexy ass up in the air; I wanted her pussy from behind. I knelt on the floor, locking my arms inside her thighs and my hands up and around the bottom of her cheeks.

With my fingers, I spread her vagina. It was oozing a thin sticky nectar that looked delicious and I placed my entire mouth inside those folds and licked while subtly nodding my head. It smelled and tasted even better than I imagined. Skye put her forehead down to the bed so she could watch me from between her legs. I moaned and ate her sweet pussy causing her to twitch every time my tongue would stimulate a sensitive area.

Her moaning was topping mine but she did have the advantage since my voice was reverberating from up inside her. I needed to get to her clit, so I decided to use my lapping technique to its fullest. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, and lifted the flat length until I found her hooded nub. I would move it quickly side to side before swiping it upward.

She thrashed her head upward, causing her flowing dark hair to cascade all down her shoulders, "Oh God... Just like that... Don't you dare stop!"

My tempo increased. I needed my lover to release and to lose control. I wanted to feel her surrender to me. She began pushing her ass back towards my face in synchrony with my tongue's movement, as though she were trying to fuck herself with it. When she let out a large extended moan, I grabbed her thighs even tighter and brought her spasming pussy up against my lips, doing my best to hold her still. Her screams were bouncing off the walls as she came with a gushy flow down my chin.

I was hungry though and couldn't stop, so just as I began round two, we heard a pound on the wall, "Could you guys please keep it down in there? I have kids in here."

I giggled, "Too damn bad...I'm not stopping."

Skye laughed too, and said, "It's about time those kids learned where they came from."

I popped my head out for a moment unable to stop myself from questioning her logic, "They came from two lesbian lovers?"

"Touche." Skye acquiesced, "Don't stop... Babe. I'll shut up... I promise."

I ate Skye out in that position until she had two more orgasms with each one more powerful than the last. I could feel her legs quivering under my hands. Once she recovered from her last one, she quickly turned into a sitting position, "My turn, Babe."

I stood and climbed onto the bed. With the expertise of a wrestler practicing a takedown move, she pinned me to my back with one of my knees up by my ear. Softly she kissed her way down. Stopping only to probe her tongue around my belly ring jewelry. She heightened the effect by rubbing one finger gently on my clit in time to her tongue's movement.

As she descended, I kept my leg back for easy entrance. She wasn't gentle as she dove right into my dripping slit and began to lick all around. Her unbridled enthusiasm was going to make me squirt and she knew it. Skye locked her lips onto my clit and sucked it like she was drinking through a straw. Her raw hunger and need to consume me seeming to possess her, as though she were starving.

I shrieked, "Oooooo! Ooooohhhhhhhh!" Before I let out a little stream of squirt. It was nothing too wet but it felt strong nonetheless.

She was not one to be outdone as she continued focusing on my clit until I growled out two more orgasms while grabbing a fist full of her hair. Her pussy eating skills were even better than I remembered. I shuddered while pounding my opposite fist onto the bed before clenching a hand full of sheet.

She stopped and peeked up over my crotch with a huge grin on her face. My juices were smeared on her lower lip making her look like pure sex. I was shivering, "Oh my God! That was...fucking insane."

She crawled up from between my legs and cradled me in her arms so my head rest on her soft pillowy breasts. Her hand was stroking my hair softly and it felt like heaven. My eyes grew heavy for a moment and as sleep ebbed near, I realized I wasn't ready for it yet.

We both still had a residue of oil on us, so I suggested, "You want to shower with me?"

"Let's do it," she softly responded, her hands smoothing down my hair, tracing down my shoulders and across my back in a hypnotizing steady movement. I shot out of bed, my youthful exuberance for more sex, driving me.

I turned the water on to allow it to warm up while Skye stood behind me. While I fiddled with the handle, I felt her spread legs up against my shoulder. Her pussy lips were wet and squishy and felt great against my skin.

I looked back over my head, "What do you think you are doing?"

She glared with those beautiful eyes, "Whatever I want. Now hold still..."

She stood on her tiptoes then slid her pelvis downward before thrusting upward. It was the perfect friction and I only got hotter from the feel. I lifted the handle and the warm water blasted down on top of us both. The streaming warmth never slowed her down and she was moaning and gyrating her pussy on me. I wanted to watch her. The way she moved alone, was enough to get me close to orgasm again and I wasn't even touching myself.

She grabbed my hair, formed a wet ponytail to serve as though reins to a horse and rode my shoulder. The hot water poured down on us while I remained squatting. Skye had once bragged to me of her "quick trigger" and I had believed her before this pivotal moment. She exuded sex in whatever she did and this was no different. Her moans were echoing in the bathroom and yanking my hair just as she let loose she cried out, "Ohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmm!"

She had just used me for self-gratification. I was her masturbatory toy and loved it. Submissive to her sexuality, I fantasized I was placed there for her pleasure. Resigned to my fate, I wanted more. The height was perfect, all I had to do was spin, and my mouth fit flawlessly on her swollen lips. She kept my hair in a ponytail for standing leverage and guided my head to where she wanted my tongue next. I was the gearshift in her truck as she guided me into each motion and I was happy to service her. She moved me forcefully up against her clit and I sucked it while dipping my thumb into her slit. When she came, she pulled me in deep so that we both could enjoy her climax.

Standing up, we embraced and kissed as the water continued to rain down on us, encasing us in its warmth. My blonde hair was wet and looked darker as it now stuck to my face. Skye held my head still and kissed me so passionately my knees felt weak. My lips responded to hers, working with them in a dance of need and desire. My arms moved to her hips and I drew them up slowly as our kiss deepened. As if in the periphery of my consciousness, I could feel her soft skin under my fingers as they worked their way up her back. I didn't want to let her go and hoped she felt the same way. My arms settled around her neck

Our nipples were rubbing together which sent a jolt of sensations down to my g-spot. I knelt back down and Skye spread her legs. Once she leaned back against the wall, I wrapped my hands around her ass cheeks and licked her slit softly and intimately. I knew in that manner, it would take longer for her to orgasm but I didn't care and was willing to be patient or prune trying.

It didn't take as long as I had presumed but after about 15 minutes of sucking her lips with my tongue flicking her clit. I felt her insides began to twitch. It was a long drawn out orgasm for her and I never slowed down my rhythms so she could enjoy it to the fullest.

Upon her completion, she proceeded to do something that was so tantalizing, I felt my climax would be inevitable. She instructed me to bend over and put my hands on the wall tile under the shower. While assuming that position, Skye put one hand on my shoulder and used her other hand to sneak it up and under my legs from behind. With her two middle fingers, she penetrated my pussy and thrusted them with immense speed.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,088 Followers