ESTIM Experiences Ch. 06

Story Info
Estim, Skype and porn session with hidden bonus.
2k words
4.48
18.8k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
59 Followers

Chapter 06

Skype, Estim, and Porn

Having become someone who has submitted several stories to LITEROTICA, I was recently looking over my so-called collection.

I see that I have submitted quite a few pieces about ESTIM. I can tell you that estim, porn and/or phone sex can be amazing.

The joys of stimming of course, I have documented several times in great detail, but it never gets old.

Having acquired a new laptop not long ago, with a hi-def camera and quick processor, I recently spent a horny afternoon on SKYPE with like minded estim freaks.

Logging into a session with multiple users, all wired up and enjoying the pleasures coursing through our stiff cocks, together and getting off on the shared experience is a total mind blowing activity.

That day, there were 3 other guys in various parts of the world, all sharing their horniness, their need, OUR need to feel these sensations moving up and down our erect, throbbing penises. Seeing them all intensely hard, and twitching, made me all the more eager to turn on my cam and join in the show. As I did so, I could see my own cock image pop up on the screen, so I could watch myself as we all masturbated in this kinky way together. This is not about gay or straight, or whatever, it is all about pleasure, kink, and edging. Oh yes! Edging is the main reason this is so sensual and erotic. As I have stated elsewhere you feel sensations that our brains try to compare to something you remember feeling or at least imagine.

For me with my laptop positioned in such a way to allow me unfettered visionary delight and mutual lust, while at the same time watching porn on my other computer with the image directed through my flat screen TV, I was in kinky sensual masturbatory bliss.

My cock, long and stiff, throbbing with the pulsations feeding through it and teasing all around the head, was drooling. Looking at the Skype screen, I could see the other cocks, stiff and hard, one with cum drooling from the tip, making a string as it slowly dripped onto his balls, the twitching of his virtual stroke clearly milking him. He had a metal ring electrode around the head of his straining dick, a rubber one on his mid shaft and one wrapped around under his balls and lower shaft. We all had our mics on so we could here and speak to each other. He was moaning in constant rhythm, matching the spasms of his swollen dick. One of the other guys had his cock bobbing up and down, obviously very, very aroused, and as he chanted 'oh god!" with each movement, I could tell what he was feeling exactly, because his cock was wired up like mine, a bi-polar electrode wrapped around his ball sack, and the matching one up on his cock, tucked under at the ends under his cock head, wires hanging down, as his erection throbbed and ebbed in motion to the stimulation.

A female moan from my porn caught my attention. The young milf on the screen was full spread open, with her cunt dripping grool all over her towel, her meaty cunt lips swollen and inviting. She was teasing herself repeatedly with a long skinny vibrator with an egg-shaped tip, just rubbing it up and down her wet horny pussy, making her stiff clit poke out of its hood. Her moans increased, and she was rocking her hips in a very sexy movement, instinctive, involuntary, and giving herself over to her pleasures, as we all on Skype were doing.

Back on the Skype screen the third guy had shifted a bit in his seat and I could see he had an anal electrode also connected to his machine, a rubber electrode around the bass of his aching dick and another like all of us on the head of his hard, straining pole. As his machine worked him over, his sphincter was contracting and releasing the butt plug electrode sensuously, his cock was so stiff, and his gasps of ecstasy were getting more intense. I could tell he was about to spill. His mushroom head was fully distended, skin so taught and shiny, stretched to the fullest.

My cock was responding to all this with renewed pleasure, I eased the power up a bit and felt the most intense rush of feeling on my cock head, all around the corona, turning the stroke control up just a bit more, I found that sweet spot where my brain was telling me 'her' lips were clasped around my aching rod, and I adjusted the other intensity dial just a hair, but which made me feel the 'sliding' sensation even more!

I was also dripping precum; the image of my own cock on the screen surrounded by 3 other twitching, moaning voices, attached to those throbbing poles was fucking with my mind!

Then the girl on the screen on my TV started to cum, her hot wet cunt, swollen and dripping, started to spasm, and contract. "I'm cumming! Oh yeah, YES!" she cried out.

Her legs convulsing, the cords of her thigh prominently displayed as she spread her legs to an almost impossible degree. OOH those legs, so silky smooth and spread wide, seemingly just for me, really got to me! I had often masturbated to her various videos, and the spice of doing so with other stimmers seeing the result was making me so fucking horny.

I knew I would cum soon, but it felt so good, and I didn't want to stop, but if I wanted the pleasure to last, I HAD to dial it back a bit or I would lose my nut.

Suddenly the guy with the ass electrode let out a cry of joy, and his spasming cock erupted with a huge load of juicy hot cum, spurting up high on his belly, and splashing down his thighs, and balls, the anal electrode visibly moving in and out of his clenched anus, no doubt bumping his prostate sensuously, making the volume of his cum and the intensity of his orgasm fantastic.

I nearly lost it right there, because it was so hot. Watching the other guys I saw how their meaty dicks responded to that as well, I distinctly here a female voice moaning in pleasure., it was not coming from my TV, but from one of the other guys' microphones.

I wasn't the only one watching porn as well, I imagine. Sure enough, one of the guys turned his cam slightly, but instead of porn, I saw a woman, obviously watching all of us on another monitor, naked and spread, in the room with him, and fucking herself furiously as she watched the screen on front of her, panting as she got off to US!

This realization proved too much for one of the other guys, and his rapidly twitching cock lurched, and as his hand reached to turn up his settings dial, (probably to get that last rush of feeling), and erupted cum streams and splashes of spunk into the air, kind of in all directions. His groans and sighs of orgasm were inspiring to say the least, my own cock bounced several times, almost vicariously enjoying his ejaculation with him,

I was very close.

On my TV screen, 2 beautiful girls were sitting, facing each other, as they removed their clothes. They had dildos at arms' reach, and quickly were naked, spreading their sweet thighs apart, and gazing at each other with unbridled lust. The short-haired brunette with glasses reached up to fondle her sweet tit, making her nipple hard and stiff, as here other hand snaked down to caress her shaved pussy.

The long-haired brunette watched her, stretching her long smooth legs out in front of her, then opening them to show her friend her wet, glistening cunt. Their feet made contact as their knees bent slightly, and they both settled into a lazy stroking of their juicy holes.

As I saw all this I was also trying to keep an eye on my remaining partner, (2 if you count the woman masturbating WITH him). The two guys who had cum had signed off of the Skype session, so it was basically me and another man, with his girlfriend, and my porn.

My stiff prick was achingly hard, the head stretched in a tight, intensely pleasurable pressure, and I knew I would soon be joining the other 2 guys in orgasm soon.

The girls on the screen had graduated to fucking themselves for each other, crying out in joy, as my estim partner's mate changed position to straddle her hard dildo. I could see her clearly in the background as my cock and his seemed to almost get into a matched twitching, pleasure cycle.

He had precum just DRIPPING from his tumescent cock, as did I. I worked my controls up a bit more, getting back to that setting that had me almost cumming before. I needed to cum. I was aching and horny, (god!) so horny, and the electrode around my balls was driving me wild, as the sensuous stroking feeling intensified on my aching cock, swelling amazingly even harder. The sexual pressure made the feeling of impending orgasm incredible.

It would be soon, oh so soon, that I would feel that delicious rush, that awesome feeling of intense joy.

My fellow estimmer was moaning nonstop now, his partner was riding like a woman possessed on her toy; the 2 video girls were getting off as well. I was hoping his cock would give me a hint before spurting, just so I could adjust my estim settings one last time to really get that jolt of delight, that trigger point to push me over the edge.

And then there it was, his cock stiffened one last bobbing spasm, seemed to hold still for a second, and then he squirted out 3-4-5 huge ropes of cum, his girlfriend started wailing in the background, amazingly even the video girls seemed to be reacting, as they started to cum for each other.

I lost it. I simply lost it.

My cock, already aching, and late to the party, (the only logical reason I had not blown my load already) lurched, and started bobbing up and down involuntary spasms of pleasure stroking me, fooling my brain into interpreting the feelings a s a mixture of fucking and cock sucking, by balls tightened, making the electrostim sensation more pronounced, and feeling my penis stretch to it's final thickness, aching, and ready, I ejaculated.

Oh my god the feeling was incredible. I felt the spasms, the contractions in my groin as I spurted out more cum than I could remember squirting in a long time. (I am 61!)

Semen flew out of my distended, jerking cock and pooled all around my balls and groin, running down the insides of my thighs, and collecting in my crotch area and along my ass to the towel underneath me. The estim machine, still pulsing , still making me feel amazing, eventually started to over stimulate me.

I returned to earth, so to speak, my estim friend gave me a thumbs up sign, his friend waved at me and they signed off. I was alone. I stopped the video.

I laid back for a minute, letting my cock settle down, and turning off the estim box, felt the most gratifying sense of well being.

Slowly getting my breath and feeling my cock slowly soften, I removed the rubber electrodes, removing the plugs, put away the wires, I got up, rinsed the electrodes off, put the equipment away, and remembered to sign out of Skype.

Throwing the towel in hamper, I got in the shower, to wash away the sticky cum from my genital area, and get my head clear.

As I reflected on the experience, I realized this was one of the most exciting and hottest orgasms of my life.

Masturbation does not have to be solitary, nor does it have to be hurried.

Thanks for reading!

jy55
jy55
59 Followers