Sky's Solos: Part 01

Info
Female masturbation audio w/ slight degradation. [F4A]
213 words
4.44
12.3k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!! CW: Small parts of the audio has slight degrading dialogue!!

Greetings, fellow horny brethren!

Welcome to the first ever entry to my first and new series: Sky's Solos, a series of my masturbation sessions in 1st person dialogue.

This is my first audio recording to post on Literotica. I accept any constructive feedback <3 I'm a beginner after all!

Hoping to help pleasure some of you girls (and guys perhaps?) through my voice, as a way to pay back to the beautiful voices that helped me get off through my hungry aural senses XD. To clarify, while I have a lesbian lean and might cater to the lesbian audience often more, listeners of *all* genders and sexual orientations are completely welcome to enjoy my work!

As you might notice, the audio quality may be poor; I don't exactly have any choice equipment wise so I'm 100% focusing on my actual performance, writing and software. I am also a newbie in the voiceover/voice acting world so it will take time for me to learn to effectively use my voice.

Thank you for giving this audio a shot and let me know what you think! Hope to see you for my future works <3 For now, goodnight!

!! NOTE: Requests are allowed and encouraged!!!

--:--
--:--
1.0
chemicalclatter
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think you should make more audios for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars! Very erotic. I would like to hear your words more. Your sentence at the end was edgy, tense, and extremely sexy! Keep them cummin’…I mean coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God you turn me on Baby

FunguyslyFunguyslyabout 1 year ago

I’ll bet your great a phone sex.

Let’s play, make a recording and post it. We can make people cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Keep submitting, please

Share this

Similar Stories

Thankful for all the Cums Fucking my giant dildo while giving thanks. Mild degradation.in Audio
I Fucking Hate Edging Myself I just want to cum!!!!!!in Audio
Playing Pretend She plays with herself and pretends it's all you.in Audio
Be Gentle, It's My First Testing the waters; she plays alone.in Audio
Exploring My Body Per your request. [F4A]in Audio
More Stories