Slave Amira Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have an meeting with a representative of the Slaver's Guild, and he'll make an auction inspection of you after you've exchanged your introductions. He likes what he sees from you.. You'll sign a contract placing yourself in the custody of the guild until your sale. Your father can forget about any spies or mercenaries bringing you back home at that point, by the way." Perfect.

"They were doing auctions twice a week the last time I was there, so you won't have to wait too long to show Remos just how much you're worth, pretty girl."

"The slavers receive the right price at an auction... Then you'll have a Master to serve and please. A quite good one, I would certainly think as well. Someone with the money to afford Duke Jordanes' daughter is going to be a man of status and importance." Perhaps Father's name was known in Remos.

"It's more common than you think, actually, a consignment contract. Debtors, fugitive spouses, and yes... Adventurous women sign them all the time." Mithras rose from his couch seat, coming closer and daring to touch Amira's right tit softly, making the inexperienced girl flinch. She'd have to grow used to being touched as a pleasure slave.

"I'll do it." Mithras touch is enough to make her whisper once more. "I have studied of Remos." The man's touch of her tit is enough to make her blush, and ironically enough, it's hard to resist looking away, even as she speaks of making herself a slave. "I know it's no small decision... But it's right for me, I think."

"I think I'll like it." Amira whispered quietly. Much like she liked Mithras' skilled and experienced hand playing with her tit. Unaware of his experience in touching and playing with the tits of future slaves before and during their sale sessions at the Great Slave Markets.

"You won't just like it." Mithras' thumb and index finger lightly pinched her sensitive nipple bud, making her lightly write before treating her left tit to its first sensation of male touch. "You'll love it, I think. If only you knew some of the foreigner women I've met in Remos who speak of the benefit and enlightenment they've received from their devotion to slave customs."

Mithras touched Amira's chin playfully as he finished his teasing of her. He wanted her fresh, inexperienced when she was displayed at the slave markets. Some customers would pay well for a beautiful woman who was clearly responding to the pleasure of a man's touch for the first time at the markets, he knew.

"So... how?" Amira questioned her guide. "Am I to leave with you, when you depart father's manor?"

"No, no," Mithras corrected his naive guest. "That'd by my head, not yours, should Duke Jordanes' thugs arrest his daughter's 'abductor.'"

"When are you supposed to be wed off to whatever lout your father has in mind? Do you have any opportunities to evade his eye before them?"

Amira considered her options. A month had to be more than enough time for a chance for Mithras to slip her away to the north.

"A month. And yes. One." The noblewoman slipped her nightgown back on as she spoke of more practical matters than slavery.

"I'm supposed to travel to one of my father's lodges at Lake Xenthys in the North Country. Two weeks from today, exactly."

"Not far from the border at all." Mithras, finding the proposal to his liking thus far.

"It's not. I'm traveling with a handmaiden... And she won't understand." The concept of leaving Ascal as father's lake lodge as she fled the country wasn't one she relished. She'd leave a note, an explanation that she had eloped, perhaps.

Eventually, it was much more likely than not that knowledge of her circumstances would become known. Amira realized she'd be sold before a slave market perhaps of hundreds of people, of course, and Mithras had mentioned that they'd advertise her background.

The firstborn daughter of House Fire-Blood collared and branded as a pleasure slave of Remos. The very concept would be deliciously vengeful payback for Father, and it was a revenge that Amira wouldn't pass up. Perhaps her Master would display her to travelers from across the seven lands - he'd look good with a daughter of one of Mirae's oldest noble families in his collar and slave brand.

Amira snaps out of her consideration. "I can make arrangements, though."

Mithras elaborates on the plan. "There's a tavern in the town of Xenthys that has a sign of a scarlet chariot. I want you to meet me there at sunrise on the seventh day of Spring's Tide."

"I will," Amira pledges, committing herself to treachery.

"Excellent. We should be in Remos by sunset, and you can forget about your father's hand touching you there. Although we'll have to be mindful of spies."

"There's a central highway to Remos City that proceeds through the borderlands. If we make good time, you should be displayed to a representative of the slaver's guild in less than a week's time."

"The most important thing," Mithras reducing his voice to a stealthy, stern whisper as he rises from the couch. "Is that you speak of this to no one. Not a handmaiden, not your most trusted servants."

"Do I have your word that you'll obey strict secrecy?"

"I won't tell anyone because I want to be a pleasure slave," Mithras nods, in agreement with her reasoning. Obviously speaking of their plan would jeopardize that, perhaps lock her in a tower of father's castle to the south.

"Excellent." Mithras imagining the chest of gold he'd assuredly receive from her consignment commission, although this pet needed not concern her with finances. The only gold she'd have to concern herself with would be the slave collar and jewelry her Master would outfit her in when he decided her worthy of such adornments, rather than simple silver.

"Sleep well, Lady Amira," Mithras using her noble title, using it in a fashion that was certainly derisive. Perhaps how she'd be treated in Remos. The way she certainly deserved.

Amira glanced at the North Star Mithras had pointed out as her co-conspirator departed from the room quietly. Thinking of her destiny, and imagining what would await her in the lands to the north.

It dawned upon her that there in fact was a man many miles away who would soon become her Master, who would instruct her in slave customs, whom she'd serve in her entirety.

She'd imagine what this man would be like in much greater detail tonight after returning to the privacy of her castle bedroom.

12