Slave Camp Ch. 08

Story Info
A few more slaves are purchased.
6.6k words
4.63
19.1k
10

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

Wanda was alone when Derek got home. He pulled the case he took to the casino with his change of clothes out of the trunk. "Are you going to the casino this weekend?" Wanda asked. Derek nodded. "I wish I was going with you. I'm more than a little nervous about going to that retreat thing with Ms Sarah. I know she treated me relatively well when she owned my butt, but still... I wish I was going with you."

"You'll be fine." Derek assured her. "Sarah and Lou will look out for you"

"Yeah, but since we all got these tattoos on our asses, we are gonna stand out. Did you really have Sarah and Lou get their butts marked too?" Wanda asked with a sudden grin. "I heard you talking about it with them. They were acting like slave girls last weekend but I was not going to ask them what was going on. Rhonda and Caroline noticed it too."

"I suggested that all of you have a similar mark." Derek admitted. "It is like announcing you all belong to same group, Sarah's family plantation. The fleur de lis was part of their family insignia. She added the bougainvillea wreath to make it look pretty. And if they decided to get themselves tattooed, that was up to them."

"Yeah, right...SIR!" Wanda said with a laugh. "I've been around the block a few times to recognize role play when I see it. From what I saw, they all but indentured themselves to you. I know they are way above the three of us collared slaves, but they were submitting fully to you. I just wanted to see if you would confirm it. I think it is all cool if we kept it here at home. What bothers me is we are going to be subjected to a bunch of women we don't know. And you won't be there to look out for us. You said Sarah and Lou will take care of us, so I gotta go along with your judgment and your rules. I AM a lowly slave after all."

"A lowly slave too smart for her own britches." Derek offered with a chuckle. Wanda giggled. She watched Derek pack two full changes of clothing into his bag.

"Caroline said she was treated pretty good when she went last time." Wanda admitted. "Well, despite it being pussy she was licking and not your cock." She smiled. "So I guess I will go do what I am told, lick pussy and think about my owner sitting in the casino, playing blackjack or poker with his balls filling up with cum." Wanda began to giggle.

"Smart ass." Derek said.

"Well, I know you don't want me to be a DUMB ASS." Wanda said. 'Especially since I am supposed to go to work Monday morning for Leanne Waddsworth. She is going to make me prove I am worth the money she is paying you for my labor. Plus I suspect she is going to have me between her legs this weekend whenever she can. Just BECAUSE she can."

"I'm sure she will be professional Monday morning when you report for work." Derek said.

'Oh, yeah, that will be easy for her." Wanda maintained. "She is the one on the receiving end. I am still wrapping my mind around this whole slave role. I know intellectually it is something I have to endure for the next fifteen years. And I get totally wet when I think about it, which adds to the humiliation and the arousal. I just wish I was submitting to only YOU."

Derek knew full well Wanda was playing him a bit. He played along. "Oh yeah. You'd rather play with an old man's cock who is only going to be able to use you a little bit before he is totally wore out."

"Bullshit, Sir!" Wanda proclaimed. "I wish I had met you years ago when my ex and I parted ways. You are a far better man than he ever was. I might have never been enslaved if I had somebody to fall back on. I would have been happy to have babies with you." Derek rocked back a bit at her admission.

"Well, it is what it is," he said. "I'll keep you around, as safe as I can." Wanda smiled.

"That is all any of us could hope for." she said quietly, fighting back tears. Tossing his bag into his back seat, Derek drove away.

==========

Chad and his fellow slave campers were a pretty quiet group when they were assigned their bunks in the dormitory that evening. His time at the Rhino's Horn had somewhat blunted his own reaction to the harsh realities of slavedom, namely the part where he might get used sexually. Every male had given at least one blow job that day, several of the men having to perform multiple times. Usually the extras were penalties for refusing to perform when first ordered. 'You'd have thought every one would have learned that refusing an order would not be tolerated after the morning demonstration where the man was shocked and strapped before finally complying.' he thought. What bothered Chad most was the demeaning set of enemas and being scrubbed down.

"I've said it before and I will repeat myself every night." the guard in charge announced after calling for all the slaves to 'present'. Each man jumped to his feet, turned to face the guard and spread his legs shoulder width apart. Hands were placed in the small of their backs. "There will be NO fighting or loud arguments. You may talk among yourselves until lights out. Just keep it down. You newbies will make your beds first thing." The guard returned to his desk. Unlike the women's dorm, his desk was behind a wire barrier.

After he made his bed, Chad turned to look around at the other men in the room. He knew they were recently convicted and enslaved. Some of them were sitting in small clusters talking. They seemed more inclined to socialize than Chad's group. About half were lying quietly on their bunks. 'Yeah, it's hard to face a guy you might have sucked off a few hours before." thought Chad. He saw somebody he recognized.

"Hey Roger." Chad said. "I'm surprised to see you here." Roger was a cook at the little diner where Chad used to eat breakfast most mornings. He used to wear his head hair long but now it was cut to a short fuzz as was every other slave except those in the slave camp group. Like all the slaves, he was hairless otherwise.

"Yeah. Surprised to see you here, too. I heard you got convicted." Roger said. "They said you tried to swindle some guy and made false testimony." Chad blushed and confessed what had happened. "I got caught selling drugs. Working at the diner just did not cut it. I could not afford it so I started dealing a little on the side. I started selling only pot to friends but then I branched out into a few other drugs. I got five years enslavement."

Chad explained how the guy he and his wife accused owned his ass now but that he lived with his son. "Sounds like a sweet deal to me." Roger stated. Chad thought Roger would not think the deal was so sweet if he knew about his recent job at the Rhino's Horn. "I've been here for two days. I go on the block in the morning. I heard the starting price is pretty high so I doubt anybody I know will buy me. I'll probably end up with my cock caged working in a factory somewhere like they described in the videos. Not much call for a cook but I am going to try to convince whoever looks interested in buying me."

After a few more minutes of small talk, the two parted ways. They gave each other the standard "Good luck" but neither felt they were lucky. "Actually, I am pretty lucky compared to some of these guys. Well, outside of sucking guys at the bar. I gotta get past that and get back to living with Rob." Chad thought.

==========

Derek was waiting for the women to get home Sunday afternoon. He had had two nights of successful play at the tables. One text he had read belatedly intrigued him. "One of our friends is offering free nipple and clit piercings. Just have to pay for hardware and I can buy that at cost. Do I get the girls done?" Sarah had texted. It was sent this morning. Derek had left his phone charger in his car and his cell phone died. He wondered if Sarah and Lou had dared have the slaves pierced without his permission, knowing full well what that would mean for their own nipples. He suspected they might.

He heard the alarm for the gate chime and walked outside. Their car pulled up. "So are any of you sporting any new jewelry?" he asked.

"No sir." Sarah said as she stepped forward and kissed him on the lips. "I seriously wanted to have all the slaves ringed, but you did not answer my text. Lou convinced me to not push you. She said we might wind up with larger gauge rings than the others. I got mixed answers when I asked about my ability to nurse after being pierced."

"What are you talking about? Being able to nurse?" Derek asked as the others got out of the car and filed inside. His attention was divided between Sarah and the other women who silently carried their small bags inside.

Lou walked up. "Damn it, Sarah! I told you to wait! We need to discuss this!"

"What are you talking about?" Derek asked.

"We have been talking talking about us, or well, one of us anyway getting pregnant at some point." Lou said. "It does not change our dynamic. You are still the master. We are the slaves until you release us."

"It sure as hell DOES change the dynamic!" Derek declared. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well, you know about us subbing to you." Sarah offered. "Well more than subbing, being full slave girls, just without the formality of a collar. We have been considering getting pregnant for a couple years now."

"Considering is not the right way to put it!" Lou declared. "We discussed creating a family someday. We are in our mid-thirties. Our fertile time is running out. We had considered a sperm bank but neither felt comfortable with the idea. Then we considered Sarah's brother' partner as a sperm donor. When we met you, we began to think about you being our baby daddy. We already told you about our other tendencies. We are true to our word. We are YOUR slaves until you release us. But we have both been considering what it would be like for you to father our babies,"

Derek was dumbstruck. "Do I get this right?" he asked. "You have seriously considered me getting you pregnant?" Both Lou and Sarah nodded. 'Without asking me?" Derek asked, getting angry. "Not withstanding the matter of CONSENT, I thought both of you were on full birth control."

" We planned to talk to you first before we got pregnant. But, we never needed actual birth control. We only had sex with each other or with a female slave. Never a male." Lou admitted. "We just had the implants to make us not have periods. That was a matter of convenience. We thought it would allow us to play all four weeks of the month. It turns out that leaves our uterus in a constant position to receptive implantation. We never had semen in us before you. We had talked about someday one or both of us having a baby but it was nothing more than a pipe dream until now."

"So do you think either of you are pregnant?" Derek asked. Lou shrugged and admitted she had no idea as it was a little early to tell. "I am NOT OKAY with this." he declared angrily. Both women quailed.

"We did not think it a concern but one of the women at the party is a physician and told us there was a reason slaves get contraceptive implants and not just the one to stop having periods." Lou said quietly. "We had talked about asking you to father a child or two. But we thought we would have time to get you to accept the idea and then to make plans. We just realized that it might be too late."

"I need a drink." Derek said and walked inside. Lou and Sarah followed him inside. They declined any alcohol and said they stopped drinking at the party after talking to their physician friend.

"We bought some pregnancy tests but it is probably a little too soon to get an accurate test. Once we know for sure neither of us is pregnant, we will start on contraceptives." Sarah explained. "We had no idea we were taking risks. We figured we would have plenty of time to convince you to go along. Money is not a problem. We are financially set. Lou and I are legally married so that is not an issue. We just need you to agree."

"I have some major conditions before I would EVER consider fathering a child." Derek said. "And money is not on the list." The two women looked at him hopefully. "We have only known each other a few weeks. Yeah, we seem to get along for now, but that might change and you would want to go your separate ways. I could not just father a child I did not have contact with. The idea of having a kid out there bothers me .I would have to be on the birth certificate as the father for starters. And that is just the beginning."

Lou was grinning now. She turned to Sarah. "I told you he had principles he would not break." Sarah nodded and smiled. Lou turned back to Derek. "We got away from the others last night and fretted over how to tell you this and we worried about your reaction. You haven't dismissed us out of hand so that good. I think what you are referring to is parental rights and we can do that. I can draw up an agreement that will protect your rights as a father. And we can discuss all this as time goes on. We already decided we are not going anywhere unless you toss us out."

Derek shook his head, trying to wrap his mind around this new development. He thought his life was complicated enough with a house full of slaves. He wanted to shelve the matter for now. He needed time to think.

"Where have the girls gone?" he wondered aloud as he went back into the kitchen for another beer. Lou snickered.

"They were pretty quiet on the way home." she explained. "A bit overwhelmed. The girls were a big hit. Having similar hair and butt markings got us a lot of attention. Caroline and Rhonda were pretty embarrassed seeing each other getting screwed. One of the women remembered Caroline from the last party. We did not allow anal on her that time since she was an anal virgin. Linda likes to make girls squeal and she made it a point to screw Caroline up the butt a few times. She spanked her as she did it. Rhonda had licked pussy at slave camp so she was not totally new to it, but I think she was unprepared for the amount of time she had to spend between different women's legs. All three had both their holes worked hard with dildos. I'm sure they are fairly sore."

"There were plenty of slave girls there to use." Sarah said. "But with women, they can just keep going. Getting licked never gets old and dildos don't go soft." she giggled. "I think we are going to see a lot of the girls have their bottoms marked at the next party. I'm not sure how many of the free women are going to get matching tats though. Even some who have other tats said she would never get a marking matching her slaves. Others liked the idea."

"Did anybody ask you who suggested the matching tats?" Derek asked, remembering his conversation with Lou the previous Friday morning.

Lou nodded. "A couple. We told them the man who owned the girls ordered it. Us accepting orders from a man got the most attention like I thought it would. We were known as staunch lezzies. Leanne Waddsworth knows you so she was really interested in our relationship. She and her husband play slave games. I found out that is one of his conditions for letting her attend the functions. Oh yeah. She made sure to work Wanda over, all three holes. But assured her they would be professional Monday morning."

Derek walked into Caroline's room to tell her to get the others and start supper. Rhonda and Caroline were obviously still a little embarrassed about having had sex in front the other. Wanda did not seem as bothered but did mention her butt was sore. "I kinda hope Lou and Sarah ARE knocked up. Maybe we won't be attending many of those weekend parties." Derek almost cracked up laughing. "Hey, look at the good side." Wanda added. "You got plenty of child care."

==========

Chad was very happy to see Derek arrive to collect him on his final day. He realized that while slavery was a pretty screwed up condition, he had no choice but to endure. If he wanted to survive he had to make the best of it. He resolved to work with his son, Rob and Derek. He dropped to his knees and apologized to Derek right away and asked him to let him return to Rob's home.

"After you pay off your debt for the tuition to slave camp, you can stay with Rob." Derek said. "You now he is has been living on the edge, financially. He might not be able to support you." Chad promised he would help out. Derek did not expect such a change, but was pleased. He turned Chad over to his son in the lobby and allowed him to get dressed. Rob would deliver Chad back tot he Rhino's Horn later.

==========

"Hey boss!" Wanda greeted Derek when she got home the next day after her first day of work. She had driven Derek's car as they had not bought one for her to use yet. Derek was driving the truck he had received from Chad's estate. "There is a slave sale this Saturday. I looked up the website for the details. I think we ought to go and see if we can find some good buys. You know, girls with skills you can put to work like we discussed." Derek was amused. He had expected her to tell him about her first day at work. "Typical first day." she answered when he asked. "I was pretty happy the others treated me like a peer. I guess Leanne's introduction last week worked. She even treated me like nothing happened over the weekend. She really worked me over, but today she just acted like I was a new employee without a collar. She explained how the system worked and gave me some files to process. No smirks, winks or anything like I expected."

Derek was pleased. They talked a bit about the slave auction. Wanda had convinced him it was a good idea. He had a significant cash reserve that he could use. Whether he bought a slave would depend on the price and expected return.

The venue was across town from the parish auction selling the judicial slaves. He looked online to see how the slaves were presented. Unlike the state sponsored auction there was more negotiation between buyers and sellers. Slaves were lined up and restrained nude at short distances in various rooms for viewing. Potential buyers could closely examine and even touch the slaves. The slave's present owner would be on hand to discuss the slave with buyers. Once the seller and buyer reached an agreed upon price the slave would be moved to the sale office where the official transfer was conducted by a government registered agent. The venue would collect a ten percent commission on the agreed upon price plus the thousand dollar transfer fee the government required. Owners had to pay a fee of two hundred dollars to even offer a slave for sale.

Derek knew this was a setting where problem slaves could be disposed of locally without taking the slave to one of the big slave markets. The nearest of those being New Orleans. He was not optimistic he could find a suitable slave but this would be good experience. He laughed as he told Wanda he considered this to be more like a gun show where buyers and sellers are brought together in a single venue. He would at least be able to see what was being offered.

Just in case they bought a slave, Derek put a couple different sized sets of hospital scrubs in the trunk as well as a couple pairs of flip flops. He suspected the slaves would have not been brought to the sale with any clothing.

Both Wanda and Derek wore casual clothing. He wore a sport shirt while she wore a decent blouse with jeans. He did not want to give the impression he could afford more than he was willing to pay. There were already fifty or sixty buyers milling around when the sale opened its doors. Derek watched the crowd of buyers. Some, he suspected were professional buyers from the bigger markets looking for a deal. He knew from his discussion with Rachael Dubois professional buyers from the big slave auction houses attended her sales. And one from Houston had a contract to buy any unsold slave for the house reserve.

The first large room was filled with male slaves. Derek did not count but he guessed there were at least sixty nude males standing attached to poles by a short chain attached to their collars. Their hands were restrained behind their backs with zip ties. Most looked nervous. Some had belligerent expressions. Derek thought back to the information he got from Rachael telling about the large percentage of males who were not retained by their owners for long. At least those who were given the slave as restitution. "I wouldn't trust any of these guys either. Even if I was inclined to buy a male." he thought. He knew he might find a few very good deals here though, but he did not have a place he could house a male. For this first venture in slave buying, he had decided to stick with a female.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers
12