Slave Camp Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sitting on a wood chair is one thing. Easy to wipe up your pussy juice. But I better not catch your bare cootchie on the upholstery without a towel under it. Understand?" Karen nodded. "Oh and by the way. I understand a woman as old as you are tends to get chubby just from old age. And I don't know what junk food you have been eating. but we eat pretty carefully here. That may be enough to slim you down. If you are not trimming down, I will have you on the new elliptical trainer every day. That will be in addition to your regular work." Caroline said. "Now fold those clothes and put them with your other stuff." As Karen trudged away Caroline handed Derek Karen's Florida driver's license. He grinned and put it in his wallet.

Derek turned to Cheryl. "How are you feeling? Be careful drinking if you are taking a lot of tylenol."

"I know better than to give her tylenol and booze. I'm not going to strain her liver." Rhonda offered. "I washed her up and treated the couple places where the skin was broken. Mostly she is just welted and bruised. She is gonna be pretty sore for a few days but she will heal good as new."

===============

Derek drove to work with Wanda Monday morning. They parted ways and he went directly to Lou's office. Lou had stopped at the District attorney's office to collect copies of the evidence against her new clients. "This is worse than I thought." Lou told Derek after she had a chance to look it over. "There is no way Lisa is going to avoid conviction. The case is ready made for the prosecution. The only thing missing right now is the report from the Sheriff's department but there is a reference to what the deputy said to Lisa on the video. He warned her beating Cheryl could get her in trouble and despite that she continued doing it for another couple days. My original thought I could get a sentence mitigated to one year was a little optimistic. We meet with the woman who is handling the case at eleven this morning. I want you to go along. You already know her. She was the assistant to the prosecutor who tried your case. You can ask her about getting Karen's age corrected while we are there."

Kat and Lisa were understandably upset when Lou explained her assessment. "We seriously do not want this to go to trial." Lou stated. "Our best plan of action is for Kat to claim she was a victim and suffered a considerable financial loss from your actions. She can ask for you as restitution. You and the slave both used the word torture a few times. You admitted to continuing to beat the slave after being warned by a sheriff's deputy it could get you in trouble. Those two statements along with the other evidence makes this a slam dunk for the prosecution." Lisa began to hyperventilate. "I am going to warn you to be very careful what you say when the woman we meet asks you a question. I want you to appear sorry for what you did and not just because you are facing conviction. Don't shrug, roll your eyes or blurt out your opinion."

Noting Derek's presence when Lou called him, Kat asked. "Why is he going with us?"

"Well for two reasons." Lou explained. "First he has some business with the attorney we are going to meet concerning the other slave he bought Saturday. Plus his presence may just help us. This attorney was part of the team that tried to prosecute Derek a while back. He proved the evidence they thought was rock solid was all fabricated. Helen might feel a little guilty. Plus I know she recognized his name in the evidence. They have some mutual friends also and she knows his reputation for honesty. I might ask him for his opinion in front of her." Derek looked surprised.

"But what will he say? He doesn't act like he knew you might ask him to talk." Lisa protested.

"I didn't want him to appear coached. I want him to speak honestly. He spent the weekend with the slave and knows as much or more about the case than anybody." Lou said. "I will only use him if I think I have to."

Helen Leblanc was indeed surprised to see Derek walk in with Lou and the two Richard women. "I thought you were a witness for the prosecution, Derek and here you are with Lou and her clients. I read your statement and watched the video of you talking to them."

Derek explained he was there about the other slave he purchased and explained about the mix up about her age. "She was born in 1962 and is only fifty eight, not in 1958 making her sixty two like her court records say." Helen explained her office used the information that the arresting officers gave her.

"You know this for a fact?" she asked. "I am guessing you found something in her personal effects. A driver's license or some other documentation?"

"That plus I also found her social security number in some old paperwork I had stored away." Derek confirmed. He smiled at her puzzled expression "She is my ex-wife. We got divorced about twenty five years ago." Helen cracked up laughing and said this would be easy to fix. And said she knew the case well and could have easily got a ten year sentence except for the woman's age. She gave the driver's license and the paper with the social security number to a clerk and told him to run both numbers through the system to confirm officially and then start the paperwork to take to the judge.

Derek turned to leave but Lou asked him to stay, saying he knew all the details of this case anyway and she would like his input. Helen shrugged and nodded. "I suppose you are going to ask me to let your client off or at least not pursue a long sentence." Helen stated smiling. "But let me show you the report from the sheriff's deputy who was called to the Richard's home last Wednesday. He stated he clearly warned Lisa Richard that she was facing serious trouble if she continued to beat her daughter's slave in same the manner. He reported the slave's condition as having her whole back from shoulders to mid-thigh crisscrossed with welts. Her breasts had been beaten. He said the issue was borderline and he almost called protective services but held off when Lisa assured him she would "follow his advice and sell the bitch slave." Obviously she continued to, as she put it in her own words, 'torture' her."

"You know as well as I do, this is going to an easy case for me to win." Helen said. Lou agreed and said she had concluded the same thing but wanted to point out that Kat was not at fault and also suffered from having to sell the slave quickly and at a very reduced price that did not come anywhere close to her true value. She asked that Lisa be enslaved and given to Kat as restitution for her losses. "That is almost as bad as letting her go free! There is no punishment for the woman." Helen protested. "She'd probably have her daughter wrapped around her little finger."

Lou asked Derek what his thoughts were as he had spent the weekend with the slave and knew all about what had happened. Derek felt really caught off guard even though Lou had told him about this just before coming over to the office.

"Well, I think the whole situation is pretty screwed up if you really want to know. All three of the women involved are guilty as Hell in my opinion. They all acted stupidly." Derek said. "I've been thinking about it from each perspective since I got home Saturday. I pieced together how it all came about. Do you really want me go through it?" Helen sat and said she sure would like to hear his take on the whole affair. Lou was pleased as this was what she hoped for as her fall back position.

"Okay. First of all Kat was having an affair with Cheryl's husband. The two women were old friends and even roommates in college. Infidelity seriously galls me but to cheat on a friend with her spouse is about as low as you can get. I don't care if Kat dated Tom before he married Cheryl, it was loathsome to hop into the sack with him." Kat winced and hung her head at the rebuke. "Now Cheryl was feeling bad enough she had to leave work early. She was probably not in the right frame of mind to make solid decisions anyway before finding her husband and friend in her bed going at it. Now the right thing to do would have been to maybe take a video, confront the two or just leave and tell everybody around what a cheating slut Kat was and what a bastard Tom was as she divorced him. Instead, she got the idea to pour that medicine in the pitcher of margaritas she saw on the kitchen counter."

"When Cheryl told me what the medicine was I knew immediately what happened. Cheryl's mother was scheduled to have a colonoscopy a while back and was prescribed a medication that I swear would purge anything. I have taken it before and a spoonful had me cleaned out. And one of its side effects is it can make you nauseated. Normally they prescribe it in small amounts but still enough for five or six full doses in the bottle. But because Cheryl's mother was scheduled for a possible series of colon exams over a few months a big bottle of the stuff was ordered. She did her clean out at Cheryl's home so Cheryl could take her to her appointment the next morning. The one procedure turned out to be all they needed so the rest of the unused medication was left in their kitchen cabinet."

"Stupidly, Cheryl dumped the whole bottle into the pitcher. The med has a salty bitter flavor anyway so there is no way you would taste it in a margarita. Apparently by the time it kicked in, Kat and Tom had drank the whole pitcher. When they first started to get sick, they might have saved themselves by calling 911. I saw the bathroom when we went to get Cheryl's clothes. It was a real mess. Both Kat and Tom were obviously running at both ends. The tub, the floor and the toilet were all covered with feces and vomit. Tom died from the sudden electrolyte imbalance caused by purging so quickly. That and dehydration. He probably drank more than Kat. He might have also had an underlying heart problem but either way, by time he got treatment it was too late. They probably both got at least ten times a normal dose, and like I said, THAT is effective as hell. So that left Tom dead and Kat with torn up guts. She did not say but I would bet her gut is ulcerated and inflamed. That is why she has ongoing problems."

'Now, we all know Cheryl was convicted and given to Kat as restitution. Nobody offered an explanation why Kat and Lisa did not discuss selling Cheryl for as much money as they could immediately just to get her out of their sight. Maybe they did, but for some reason Lisa got vicious and beat the Hell out of Cheryl anyway. Lisa being angry is understandable. I could see her being seriously upset with Kat's condition but she took her revenge out with a vengeance. Shaving her head would be embarrassing, but Cheryl described how Lisa sat on her holding her down and plucked her eyebrows with her fingers until she could get not get a good grip and then used tweezers. From the medical exam at the hospital and the doctor asking Cheryl about the various bruises and marks, we got a pretty good idea how she was treated. I'm not sure Kat was in any shape to stand up to her mother. I'm sure she enjoyed seeing Cheryl get her ass beat at first, but I got the impression, Saturday she was upset her mother went so far."

"So all four of the parties were at fault in one way or the other. Tom is dead. Cheryl will be enslaved for thirty years for his death. Lisa and Kat got off relatively easy in comparison." Derek said. Kat and Lisa looked stricken.

"Well, what would you do to them if you could make the final decision?" Helen asked.

"Kat's real offense was screwing her friend's husband. She is suffering for that." Derek said. "Lisa completely deserves enslavement, in my opinion." Lisa and Kat both sucked in their breaths and looked at Derek in horror.

"For how long and to whom is the question." Derek stated. "Like you said. Lisa is going to try to exert some control over her daughter. But I don't think she really appreciates what it is to be enslaved and wear a collar. I get a pretty good idea from my girls. They get looked at like they are fresh meat in front of a pack of lions whenever they go out in public. They are getting better dealing with that. Saturday, Wanda was upset at the way she was looked at and talked to while we were at the slave sale. She stayed close to me for the most part. When we got her a job, I had to be very specific with her new bosses she was not available as anyone's toy and I would not allow anyone to touch her sexually."

"Let me ask this. Lisa, if I stepped up to you and pinched your nipple right now, maybe shove my other hand into your crotch what would be your first reaction?" Derek asked. Slap or punch you! I'd want to kick your ass! was the answer. "And if you were enslaved?" She gave the same answer.

"And you could face life enslavement for assaulting a free person." Derek stated. "She has no idea how difficult it could be to be enslaved in general. It would be traumatizing. But for the way she tortured Cheryl, her words, she deserves to be enslaved and for a number of years." Lisa groaned loudly.

Derek continued. "Kat really did suffer a major financial loss. I'm not sure she noticed, but other slave girls at the sale got a lot of attention. I am sure their owners got a good prices. I did not see anybody look twice at Cheryl except as a spectacle. Cheryl has a value that Kat did not appreciate. That is her degree. I plan to put her to work. Kat would not and could not keep Cheryl around to take full advantage of that, but even as a cute slave girl, Cheryl would have brought a damn good price. I am guessing eighty thousand dollars. Not that I would have offered anywhere near that. I was looking for a deal." Kat had her mouth open. "Bruised and beaten, Cheryl appeared worthless. That was Lisa's doing."

"One of the things I am sure Kat has not thought about is the responsibility of owning a slave. I know first hand it is not as easy as it sounds. First of all I have had to sign for each of my slaves to get a driver's license. I also signed employment contracts. I have taken on responsibility for their actions when I send them out in public since I am supposed to be in control of them, but... I take that back. I did rent my male slave to his son. I wanted him far away from me but wanted some oversight. The rental agreement makes the son responsible for the slave in his care."

"At what? Mid forties but very nice looking, Lisa would bring a fair price if Kat simply sold her to recoup some of her loss which we all know she wouldn't do." Derek grinned. "I am thinking just being a slave will be a big punishment for Lisa. I would offer to take her home with me for a time to teach her obedience, but no way could I have her around Cheryl. You all know I own my ex-wife. She is learning what it means to be a slave. I am thinking of sending her to slave camp just to push that message home. Even if I sell her back to husband later. Or newest ex-husband, I suppose. I think at the very least, even if you give Lisa to Kat as restitution, she be mandated to attend slave camp." Helen was grinning now. Kat and Lisa, having no idea what slave camp entailed, were confused.

Helen said she wanted to think a bit. She said she was going to get some coffee and asked if anybody else wanted some. Derek said he could use a cup. The others refused. Helen told Derek to come along. "You devious son of a bitch!" Helen said, laughing. "And I mean that in a good way! You know you put some ideas in my head. Did you talk about that with Lou?" Derek shook his head and admitted Lou told him she might ask him to express his thoughts. But she told him that just before coming over from her office, saying she wanted an honest, unrehearsed opinion.

Sitting down and quietly sipping her coffee, Helen thought about what she wanted to offer. "I was considering suggesting to the court enslavement for a minimum of two years with Lisa sold on the parish auction block." Lisa looked horror struck. "Justice would be served and the parish would of course benefit. However after listening to Derek's take on the whole matter, I am willing to reconsider." Kat and Lisa sat up straight and listened. "I honestly think assigning Lisa to Derek would be a good way to punish her and teach her a real lesson but I cannot do that. I can only offer her to an aggrieved party as restitution which means her daughter Kat since a slave cannot own another slave. I am wondering about the precedents involved. I know if Kat proves unable to control her slave, she could be confiscated by the state and resold. Lou, can we make it conditional to make her turn her slave over to Derek if she proves unable to control her mother by a simple contract?"

Lou laughed. "I don't think so offhand. The idea is worth researching though." She turned to Kat and asked, "Do you understand what Helen is asking?" Kat shook her head. "Well, if you prove to be too soft on your mother, cannot control her and she goes out and gets into trouble, you have to give her to somebody, namely Derek. The alternative is to have the state confiscate her and sell her on the open block, which is how the law is set up. We are not sure we can stipulate who you turn your mother over to."

"Well from what I know about Derek, I would rather he own my Mom that she be sold on the open block!" Kat said, quietly. "You are talking about ONLY if I am a wimp and start to let Mom manipulate me right?" Lou nodded. "Well, if it means I get to keep Mom close by and and guarantee she not get sold off to somebody far away, I would agree to something like that in heartbeat!" Lisa did not like any of this. she began to protest. Kat held up her hand and told her mother to sit still and be quiet.

Helen said, "Let me go ask my boss if any of this is possible."

She returned a few minutes later and said. "Apparently this has been done before. We cannot mandate the transfer officially. But Kat can agree to make Derek her beneficiary and transfer ownership of her slave to him if she proves to be unable to handle that slave physically, mentally, or emotionally. She will have to sign a waiver that she was not coerced into making that agreement." Kat enthusiastically said she would agree. Helen pointed to the cameras in the ceiling. Our negotiations are being recorded. I am NOT trying to mandate your agreement. I am merely pointing out your options and your agreement should the plea deal go in that direction."

"Don't I have something to say about this?" Derek grumbled to Lou quietly. She grinned and said, "Nope."

"Okay, this is the deal I am willing to offer Lisa Richard for the crime of slave abuse. If you refuse our plea deal I will ask the court to sentence you to the maximum term of enslavement allowed on the open block to the highest bidder. My alternative is this: You plead guilty to abuse of a slave. As such you will be banned from ever owning a slave in the future. You agree to three years of enslavement with your daughter Katherine Richard as your owner. Each of those years, you will attend a full week of 'slave camp" as offered by the Lafayette Parish Slave Induction Center."

"Katherine Richard, you agree of your own free will to bequeath to Derek Robichaud your slave, Lisa Richard, should you prove to be unable to perform your duties and take care of her as her owner either physically, mentally, or emotionally." Helen said. Kat agreed.

"Wait!" Lisa said loudly. "Three years? Compared to only two if I go on the regular auction block? No way!" Kat leaned in and told her mother the difference. Lou explained as well. How Lisa could be used as a sex toy somewhere in the country if she were purchased. "Well, maybe I could accept it." she offered. "But I want some time to think about it."

"No." Helen said grimly. " We're not going to wait around for you to decide. You refused a fair and generous offer. I am adding a year. The deal is now four years with your daughter as owner. And each of those years you attend slave camp. Your choice. Take it or I'll see on the public auction block." Lou and Kat looked at Helen who stood with a grim expression on her face..