Slave Camp Ch. 18

Story Info
Further developments.
6k words
4.58
10.4k
10

Part 18 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

As soon as the dishes were cleared, Cheryl, Kat and Clarice went out to assemble a bed. "Would you really connect those two by their nipples? Piercing them?" Bonnie asked Sarah a little later. "My nipples are so sensitive, I could not imagine having that done!"

"If they get into a fight or really even a screaming match, that is exactly what will happen." Sarah said. "I'll give them barely enough slack to let them stand side by side. The right tit of one girl will be pulled towards the left one of the other. Those two girls out there are about the same size and have big enough boobs they'll wobble in sync as they walk. They will get along or pay the price. I'd really rather keep both girls for several reasons. Selling one or both is an absolute last resort. I know their punishment is going to be pretty tough to endure. But I want no doubt left among the girls that I expect team players or else."

"Derek, there is something you might want to hear about." Caroline said to him a little later in private. "Bonnie's financial aid got messed up when Wanda got enslaved. She did not tell me the details, but it seems that her credit rating took a ding because of her mother. She might have to sit out a year to get her own credit established for any financial aid. She is only one year away from graduating and had been planning to go to graduate school before this happened."

"Does she know you are telling me this?" Derek asked. Caroline shook her head saying Bonnie had no idea. "So why are you telling me?"

"Well, I like her and thought you might be able to help." Caroline said. "I mean if you wanted you could even make her indenture to you. She's a nice person. I think she really wants to finish school. She wants to be an accountant like her Mom."

"I'll talk to her." Derek said. The next day he had Bonnie explain what had happened to her college money. It turned out it was an investment account in both her name and her mother's. She had already pulled enough money needed to cover this semester but later found the account balance drained. Because she was a dependent and her mother was enslaved, financial aid was off the table until she could establish her own credit as an adult on her own. She did not want to burden her mother with that news. She had to get a part time job as a waitress for spending money. She had used most of what she had saved for the plane fare to visit her mother. Derek had already offered to reimburse her but had no idea she almost did not have enough cash to come in the first place. "I'll loan you the money to finish your degree. Sit down and figure what you will need. I mean room and board, books, the whole shebang. We'll talk about grad school when you get close to graduation." Bonnie said she was considering moving to Louisiana to get her Master's degree at the local university. She had already contacted the business department. She asked him not to say anything to her mother. "You know better than that, Bonnie." Derek said. "This is too important. She deserves to know, plus she might know some of the professors from her job. She told me in forensic accountancy you talk to other accountants all the time. It might help you get into grad school here."

"Those cocksuckers!!" Wanda seethed when she heard what her former bosses had done. "They not only fucked me over but they damaged my daughter's chances to attend college!! She had enough in that account to not only finish her bachelors, but graduate school if she wanted. That account was funded from money we inherited when my parents died plus some I added." She was happy Derek was willing to loan Bonnie money to finish school. Derek told Sarah and Lou later about his agreement.

True to her word, the next afternoon Sarah locked Cheryl and Kat together. But only by their wrists and ankles for now. Neither offered a word in protest in front of her. Kat was left handed so she was designated the left girl to allow use of her dominate hand. "I may switch you and put your dominate hands together if I don't see real improvement in your attitudes in the next few days." Sarah warned. "Like I told you last night, it can get worse." The girls nodded meekly. Caroline had already assigned them garden duties today. They fell to the ground a few times trying to balance and get on their knees to harvest the green beans. They immediately complained to Caroline.

"What part of "deal with it" did you not understand?" Caroline asked. "I am not going to change the work schedule to accommodate you. You guys should have known better than to argue like little kids. Your catty behavior got you into this. One more word and I will spank your butts. Then you can explain to Sarah why you are running around with red asses and deal with those consequences. Work it out." Caroline turned to see Lisa walking up.

Lisa acted like she heard none of the conversation. Later in private, she said to Caroline. "I hope those girls learn to get along. Cheryl has been pretty mean to Kat. Not that I can blame her. We treated her badly. I'm sure Cheryl was involved in some of the investigation that got my enslavement prolonged. That really pisses me off but I understand her motivation. I can;t really blame her. I hate it happened but I probably would have done the same thing if our situations were reversed."

Life settled down for the rest of the week. Bonnie was due to fly out Sunday at noon. That morning Sarah took her aside. "I'm not sure if you have registered for summer school yet, but I want you to consider doing a summer internship for one of my companies." Bonnie was flabbergasted at the offer. She could earn several credits towards her degree plus get an important entry for her future resume. "I know you are financially strapped. Don't worry about that. I will pay the tuition as part of the internship. I think you need some practical experience in the business world. We will have the expansion on the house done by then and you can stay here. That will save you some money. of course you will be paid. You took our life style in stride. That impressed me. Especially watching your mother live as a slave. You think about my proposition and get back with me." Sarah gave Bonnie a hug.

===========

Things were not going smoothly with the aftermath of selling Karen to her former husband. Derek's first check from Richard Santiago for Karen's purchase had arrived on time. The next monthly payment was almost two weeks late. Derek sent a certified letter demanding payment after the first week it was late. Richard called Derek and left a message in his voicemail. "Look, you'll get your damn money. You don't have to hound me when it is a few days late." he said. Derek saved the call.

A month later Derek received an email from Karen, his ex-wife. "Wanted to give you a heads up. Just like you predicted Richard has been slow to insure my future will be protected. He is saying I am 'golden' but he has put nothing in writing or at least he has not showed me how I am protected. Can you check to see if he has done anything formally? I check my email from work and delete the history so he does not see it. I am scared to tell him I might quit my job if he doesn't do it. I did go to HR to tell them I wanted to contribute more to my 401K. She put the request through without Richard's signature. I know I waited too long to act already."

He told Lou and Sarah about what he heard. "Well, we warned her. We all figured the guy would do exactly that." Lou offered. "It is not that hard to make sure the slave estate requirements are complete. You took care of both Kat and Lisa within a month. Lisa's house was sold and all the money went into an account. Kat did not get anything. She was so far in debt that even the little equity she got from Cheryl's townhouse and possessions did not buy her out. But the rest of her debt is forgiven so she can build a little and have something in twenty years when she is freed. As it turns out by you allowing them to put a small portion away, both Kat and Cheryl will have a nice little nest egg even if they won't see a dime of it for years."

"How much do you want to get involved?" Sarah asked Derek. "As long as Richard pays you every month even if he is late he has met the requirement, barely. Maybe you ought to let it go and just take the money whenever it arrives and we forget about them. Do you really want the anxiety?

"I would have." Derek said. "I quit thinking about them long ago. But dealing with that smarmy bastard brought all the bad feelings back. I hate the bastard. I'd like to see his ass on the street corner begging for change. I know that is not gonna happen but I might be able to take away his dream. Let's check with the lawyer Karen had when she first got enslaved here to make sure Richard did not finish the requirement for the estate account and if he did whether he gave Karen half interest in the property or just half the equity at the time she was enslaved. Then have Wanda do another search to see if their finances are improving or not."

Two days later Wanda gave him her report. "They are struggling. He is paying you but getting further in debt. He has mortgaged everything he can. It looks like they have not changed their lifestyle much, if any. They are spending money like they own the bank. If anything happens to either income, they won't have the cash to buy a cup of coffee. It is all a house of cards."

Karen's lawyer told Lou Richard Santiago never set up her slave estate like he was supposed to do by law. He only told her because as one of Karen's registered owners Derek could inquire. "He is about to file his complaint that the legal requirements have not been completed. Once the brokerage company files their portion of that report, Santiago can get a serious fine, which will add to his financial woes." Lou said

Derek grinned and sent an email to Karen. "Richard has been stalling. He has not even worked up an agreement with the slave estate brokerage company your attorney here hired to guarantee your half of the equity as of the date you were enslaved. Much less arranged for you to get any share of future value. Looks like he is doing just what I warned you about. Remember, what you really want is an undivided half interest in the property NOT half the equity like the law dictates."

He laughed as he told Lou and Sarah what he sent when they got home. "Let's see what the bitch does with that. She fucked me over so bad years ago, my ass STILL burns. Santiago helped her to screw me back then. I hope she gets tough enough to protect herself. Then Santiago will have one chance to save his bacon and that is do right by her. I am betting he is hesitating because it costs money to fund the account. He is looking only at buying her out and financing the equity part. He figures as long as he puts it off, he saves the money. Fool. He could give her an undivided half interest with only a signature. But he wants to be in control. He may or may not actually do right by Karen in the future. He probably won't even consult his attorney about all this because of the legal fees."

Changing the subject, Derek asked, "Sarah, it is starting to get pretty warm even at night. How long are you going to keep Ying and Yang out in the storage building? I really don't want to put in an air conditioning system." he asked.

"I'd have had them back in the house weeks ago when the house expansion was finished if they hadn't opened their mouths." Sarah admitted. The other beds were brought inside and assembled almost a month before. Sarah had the delivery guys take the new dressers and night stands she had ordered inside. Cheryl and Kat were hiding in their sleeping area not wanting to be seen by the delivery men. Not only were they still nude all the time when at home but their wrists and ankles were shackled together. Sarah had gone out to tell them to strip their bed and disassemble it to move it inside when she overheard them grumbling about being shackled.

"Don't you want to get to stay inside the house with the others?" Cheryl had asked. "It's a pain in the ass trying to sleep this way. We need to go beg Sarah to stop this shit. It is mean."

"I'm scared to ask her." Kat said. "She said she better not hear a word of complaint. She was such a bitch just because we had a little argument. Piling on the shit until we get along. Hell, I'd kiss your ass to get out of these shackles. If only you hadn't kept fucking with me. You just had to tease the hell out of me until I got mad. Are you willing to risk begging her? I think she's hormonal from being pregnant." Cheryl laughed and said both Lou and Sarah were hormonal.

That night after supper, Sarah set a pair of belts on the table. "I've been thinking." Sarah said sweetly to all the assembled women. "But my pregnancy has made me hormonal so I can't think clearly. I just turn into a bitch. I've decided to lock our two errant girls a little tighter. From now on they will be joined at the hip too." Once they were belted, she said. "You will wear the belts and your cuffs full time even at work. That will make it easier to lock you together when you get home. you can explain the cuffs however you like. Just my being a bitch." Then she had the abashed girls stand shoulder to shoulder. She pinched Kat's right nipple and Cheryl's left pulling them close to each other. "Just estimating how much slack I should give you when I pierce these and lock them together." The girls almost bawled at the threat.

Being joined at the waist made moving around much more difficult for the two girls. They not only had to coordinate their leg movements but their normal hip swings continually pushed them off balance. They had to stand side by side now. Before, at times they faced each other like they were dancing to move around. Derek was amused at watching them cope. He called them Ying and Yang one evening and the nickname stuck. "That Chinese symbol is 'YIN and yang'" Wanda corrected him at dinner.

"Well their 'ying yangs' are exposed all the time so I think YING and YANG are good nicknames." Derek had said with a laugh.

Now in answer to Derek's concern, Sarah said. "I'm considering about taking them to a weekend party connected this way before I release them. We missed the last two parties because neither Lou nor I felt good enough to go."

"Well, Bonnie is going to be here week after next. She is driving down." Derek said. Sarah said she knew. She had been in contact and already had Bonnie's internship planned. Caroline was also going to be an intern at another of Sarah's companies. "Have you thought about how you are going treat Wanda in front of her? When Bonnie was here for spring break we pretty much gave Wanda a pass. I did take Wanda to bed once which Bonnie thought perfectly normal. But then our activity was private."

"Wanda is going to be treated just like she normally is, one of the girls." Sarah said. "I say we keep using these girls sexually just like we have been doing. If I feel horny while watching television and want a girl to lick my pussy, I am going to do exactly that." Lou agreed. They had insisted Derek start using the girls sexually more often. They told him he needed to maintain his role as 'Master of the House'. They did the same. Their activity had produced some wild scenes. A few nights before Sarah had sighed loudly saying her pussy wanted a little attention. She called out for a volunteer and asked who was next on the list.

When the open sexual play had started, Caroline put all the the slave girl's names on a roster. Columns with check marks showed the next girl in rotation. "Me, Ma'am." Lisa had said from the kitchen. Let me get ready." Lisa immediately left only to return almost immediately nude carrying a towel. She offered to cover the couch under Sarah.

Sarah moved so Lisa could place the towel and then said, "The couch shouldn't get wet anyway, you know. It is your job to lick up everything, but since I have been squirting a lot more lately when I cum, I'll let you cover the couch." Lou giggled watching the show and called for the next girl. Sarah grinned at Derek and nodded. Soon he had Wanda on her knees in front of him, bobbing away.

When Derek took one of the girls to bed with him at night, the sex was less one-sided. He loved getting the girl he was with off several times. Lou and Sarah slept together almost every night, generally only using the girls out in full view of the others.

"Lou and I have decided we are not only going to continue to use the girls to get us off when we want, Bonnie is going to be invited to use any available girl she wants however she wants. She is a free woman and a guest in our home." Sarah declared. She reached over and patted Derek on the crotch. He was getting a little excited imagining the scene.

========

"I gave Richard an ultimatum." Karen emailed Derek a month later. "I want to see paperwork showing he has agreed to give me an undivided half interest in our community property or I am going to resign at the hospital. After he tried to soft talk me, he switched around and told me I was a slave and would do as I was told. I stood my ground and reminded him you made me stay home naked when I refused to work as a nurse. I shouldn't have mentioned you. He whipped my ass. I mean he blistered me. He had never lifted a hand to me in all the years I knew him. I talked to the CEO today and told him I could not function at my job after being beaten. No idea if Richard has heard about that yet. He might kill me. I may not be able to email you again."

The monthly payment was already a week past due. Wanda checked and saw Richard had obviously tried to get another loan. "There have been several recent inquiries into his credit rating and history." Wanda chuckled. "That usually indicates he is applying for loans." Lou said she had talked with Karen's lawyer and found Richard had been fined for not completing his part of Karen's slave estate.

"He paid almost four thousand for not getting off his ass and getting it done." Lou laughed. "That was just penalties. The stupid thing was all he had to do was sign she had the half interest in whatever the total estate was worth when Karen was released. If they were broke, she'd have nothing. But if they got rich, she'd get half. That tells me one of two things. One he is planning to screw her over and she'd have her half of the very small estate they have now or two, he is dumb as hell."

"Most likely a combination of the two." Derek said. "I was counting on that. Santiago is scum at heart. Okay, get ready to burn them."

A week later Richard called Derek directly, which surprised Derek. "Hey man. I might be a little late with this month's payment. I had a little setback. But I am good for it." the oily bastard tried to cajole Derek.

"You are already TWO weeks late." Derek pointed out, correcting him. "And you are just now calling me? I don't care if you DID get fined for not taking care of Karen's slave estate. I want my money."

"You knew about that?" Santiago asked, agitated. "I'll sue you for invasion of privacy! You can't look at my business whenever you want!" Derek suggested he ask his attorney if a debtor can keep track of somebody who owes him money. Or if it isn't prudent for him, as Karen's former owner to make sure the estate requirements are met. Derek hung up, ending the call. Wanda was called to take another look at what might be going on.

"He's lost his boat, that yacht. I was kinda hoping he would give it to you. It looked like a fun sailboat." Wanda said. "Of course for you to get it, you'd have to pay off the loan. Hey! Maybe it will be offered for sail and you can buy it for a song!" Derek laughed and asked her where would he moor a boat like that or who would sail it.

"Hell, boss! Let a girl dream." Wanda said giggling. "I was imagining laying on the deck in a bikini absorbing the rays out in the Caribbean. We could ALL learn to sail." Derek laughed.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers
12