Slave Camp Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,273 Followers

"I meant are you going to file a case against her for attempting to escape?" Boyce asked. "John said he was pissed and would understand if you did. We talked a little before calling you." John immediately voiced his agreement.

"Well, I think I will give her the chance to get her head straight." Derek said. "If she turns around and gets her ass back here, I'll let it go with only a spanking. If she does not call or come back on her own, then I just might pursue it further. What are you going to do about the money she stole?" John said he wanted to whip her ass raw himself for being so damn stupid but if she does not come back by tomorrow at noon he is going to press charges just to teach her a lesson. "Tell Wanda that Rhonda is on her way to pick her up." Derek said before hanging up.

The trial and all the events that followed was of course the main topic of discussion for the rest of the evening. Wanda laughed and said she had mixed emotions. She had hoped to see Leanne stripped and spanked that evening. She knew that the other girls would jump at the chance to punish the woman if asked to vote. Slave girl justice would be worse than a mere spanking. But with Leanne 'doing a runner', things could get really interesting. They all knew Leanne could be fully enslaved now if Derek decided to pursue that..

Wanda told Caroline she would have to decide where Leanne would sleep. She could shuffle the girls up or let Leanne take her place sharing a room with Rhonda. "OH, so I drew the short straw huh? Now that you are a free woman. Well, the bitch better behave or you all are gonna have to pull me off her." Rhonda said. The others laughed. They all had issues with Leanne.

"Well, you'll all have one chance when we call for slave girl justice. But after that all is forgiven, RIGHT?!" Sarah said. The girls nodded. They knew the rules. Forgiven but maybe not forgotten. "Where do you plan to sleep, then Wanda? If you are moving out of Rhonda's room." Sarah asked as if they all did not know.

Wanda grinned. "Oh, I decided to move in with the Boss. Just like you and Lou did before you got your room built." Everybody laughed. Derek did not even pretend like he was surprised or affronted he was not given a choice.

===============

Noon Friday came and still nobody had heard a word from Leanne. Her collar showed she was now in the French Quarter in New Orleans.

Kathy Douglas was notified. She had already heard Leanne had been indentured. The story had run rampant the evening before among all the women who knew Leanne. "Dumb bitch." Kathy said. "She should know we can track that collar. Maybe she is waiting for the collar to lose it's charge so we cannot track it anymore. Unlike a regular slave collar it won't shock her as it loses its charge. But they are still hard as hell to remove. And she will be on a fugitive list."

"What could she be doing in the Quarter?" Derek wanted to know. "Surely she is not there to party on Bourbon Street!"

"There is a story going around that you can get an indentured collar removed there." Kathy said. " Every now and then somebody starts a little enterprise doing that. But not for five thousand bucks. It'll cost her four or five times that. Getting caught removing a collar is an automatic ten year enslavement for each count. So essentially life when they catch a guy, because they let him hang himself as they watch him do a few."

"How long do you want to give her before we pick her up?" Kathy said. "Also in addition to the five thousand bucks, she stole the car. You told her to take the car home and then return to the office. Leaving town was not authorized. She is facing a couple felonies on top of escaping if you want to pursue it." Derek said that part was up to John. He wanted her picked up as soon as possible. He and John would drive over to New Orleans to get the car. He had a locator on the car so they knew where it was.

John said he wanted one more chance to call her. He pulled out his phone. "No answer. It's on but she is refusing to answer it. I've left messages and warned her to call me back or face some serious trouble. So it's on her." John said, hotly. "Where do I sign? She stole the money and the car as far as I am concerned." Kathy filled out the paperwork.

Because Leanne had left town, Kathy Douglas needed a judge to sign a fugitive warrant. Judge Strahan laughed when he saw Derek Robichaud listed as 'owner'. Kathy entered the information into her computer. "We know where she is so I'll call over to NOPD. They'll grab her. It'll cost to have her transported back. But since you are going over to get the car I'll go along and verify that recovery as well. I can take one of our official cars, but again you will be charged for the expenses. You willing to drive and save the money? John and Derek both agreed. "Well, let's hit the road boys. Derek, I'll let you buy me dinner." He laughed and agreed.

They were easing their way along I-10 in Baton Rouge during rush hour traffic when Kathy Douglas's cell phone rang to inform her Leanne was in custody. An hour and a half later she signed for Leanne and escorted the sobbing woman to Derek's car, her hands cuffed behind her back. They drove to where she had left the company car. John got out. He pulled Leanne's suitcase out of the back seat and transferred it to Derek's car. He checked and said he had plenty of gas so would head on home. He said he did not want to eat with them. Kathy took pictures of the car to document its recovery. Leanne watched John drive away and began to cry again.

"Can you take off the cuffs please?" Leanne begged. She was fastened into her seat with a seatbelt.

"Nope. You are a fugitive." Kathy said, coldly. "I might not even take them off when we stop to eat." She changed her mind and let Leanne sit quietly while Derek bought dinner for three of them. "Sit and behave. If you even act like you are going to run again, I will chase you down and cuff you. Then you'll ride the rest of the way home in the trunk. Do you understand?" Leanne nodded, nervously.

When Derek pulled up in front of the police station, Kathy ordered Leanne to get out. "Derek isn't going to take me home with him?" Leanne asked.

"Oh no!" Kathy said. "You not only ran, but you are being charged with a couple felonies, you stole five thousand dollars and an automobile. You are going to jail until you are arraigned." Leanne was crying once again as Derek watched Kathy escort her inside. Derek wondered at the woman's ability to produce tears.

Justice moves swiftly when a slave is involved. Monday morning Leanne went to trial. Leanne could not deny she had attempted to run away. Nor that she had stolen a car. Her only argument was she did not steal the five thousand dollars. It was hers and part of her estate. That was quickly refuted by three free people, among them her husband or rather soon to be ex-husband. John testified he told her he was removing her from the bank accounts and if Derek wanted her to have cash, he would provide it. The judge told her she should know better from her job working with slave estates. Once collared she had no access to any of her former possessions without permission. And it was obvious she intended the funds as a means to attempt escape. As such she was quickly convicted of the two felonies. By noon her green collar had been replaced with the silver collar of a judicial slave. Her two back to back indenture terms had been converted to full slavery. The two felonies added five years each. Leanne would wear that collar for the next twenty years which for a woman her age of forty five meant a life sentence.

The guard marched the nude slave out to meet her owner. Her little landing strip on her pubis had been removed this time. Indentures were sometimes left with hair unless the staff was in the mood to mess with them. Her newly bare skin was pink. The only part of the processing that was skipped was the contraceptive implant and the inoculation against STD's, both of which had been done the previous Thursday. Wanda handed her a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and her tennis shoes. The lack of underwear was noticed, but Leanne wisely did not comment. "Good girl." Wanda praised her. "If you had argued about not having a bra or panties, I'd have walked you out of here stark naked." Leanne shuddered.

John had told his office staff in general what had happened. He had not gone into detail but they all knew Leanne had turned an indenture from a bet into full judicial slavery. None of them really sympathized with Leanne. Of course she had treated them well and as fellow professionals. But all were perturbed with how she treated Wanda who was liked by one and all. Hearing Wanda was going to be the new office manager was a reason for all of them to rejoice.

Wanda called a quick office meeting. They all gathered around. Leanne felt very self conscious sitting there without a bra, her nipples threatening to poke holes in her tee shirt. She knew better than try to cover her tits. She suspected she would be sitting topless if she had. "Okay, John told you what happened and that there are going to be some changes around the office." Wanda said. "I am going to decide which of Leanne's former duties she will retain, and which I will take over. I will likely blend it a bit. Oh and I'm sorry guys. Well you girls too. Like me, Leanne is not going to be available for you to play with sexually."

The others smiled politely obviously confused, wondering where that came from. "Oh I guess you didn't hear. Leanne here made it clear to me and my former owner she had intended to make me the office slut, a full service sex toy. She called the position Morale Officer. I was going to be wearing big rings embedded in portions of my anatomy as well." Gasps from several others and looks of surprise had Leanne squirming. "I am NOT going to reciprocate. I will however, spank her butt if she steps out of line." Wanda grinned at the group. "I'll be taking Leanne home now. We'll be back in the morning ready to get to work and do our part. I want to thank all of you for stepping up for the past three days we have been away."

"Did you have to embarrass me like that?" Leanne asked on the drive home.

"Which, 'like that' are you talking about?" Wanda asked. "You kept your clothes on in front of the staff. You have no rings in your nipples nor your clit. You made your intentions for me clear to Derek last week. I am not going to pierce you. But sometime this week, you WILL get made over to include getting your butt marked. I know you are very familiar with what it looks like. You saw it often enough when you had me bent over while you plowed my asshole with your dildo."

Wanda drove through the electric gate and past the wooded area that blocked all view from the road. As she drove up the long drive, she said. "We have sixty five acres out here. Only about ten of that is cleared from what Derek says. Well over twenty if you count the crawfish ponds and the area around them. We won't be going over there.

As she parked, Wanda began her tour. "I see only a couple of the girls are home. The others are at school or their jobs. That is Bev's car. She is Clarice's sister. They work in that second building over there. We'll start there." Wanda knocked on the door then opened it slightly without waiting for an answer. "This is their work space. I knock partially as a courtesy, but it is also a safety issue." Wanda said. She called out, "Okay for us to come in?' A voice called out in answer, "Yeah!". "On occasion, they are welding something in here. You don't want to be around that without eye protection."

"We only do that when we can't work outside and then we do it over in the shielded area." Bev corrected her. "So you are Leanne. I've heard a lot about you." she stated, her voice neutral. Leanne broke off the automatic reply, "Oh, I hope it was good." She knew her reputation among these women was in the toilet. A few days ago she would have not cared a bit what any of these slaves thought. Now she had to get along. That both scared her and infuriated her. She felt above these simple slaves. She had still not come to grips she was now one of those 'simple slaves' herself. She was justifiably nervous.

"Oh! You are not wearing a collar. I didn't know Derek had any free women working for him." Leanne said.

"Well, I'm only free outside the gate. In here, I am another slave girl." Bev said. Seeing Leanne's confusion, she clarified. "I do what the Boss says when he says it. If I step out of bounds he can spank me. Well, I take that back. He can strip and spank me at his whim." Bev smiled widely. "You'll get used to the family dynamics." Wanda asked where Clarice was and was told she had to go to the house to pump her breasts.

"Yeah, I am overdue myself. I'm starting to leak and they are getting uncomfortable." Wanda said. On the way to the house, Wanda pointed towards the large garden and explained how they grew a portion of their food. But with so many mouths to feed they could not keep up. "We have freezers in that building where we store some of what we grow. We also can food. A couple of those freezers are full of pork. Derek shoots feral hogs from time to time. We ran out of the venison he shot last year. In addition to whatever jobs we have in town, we all chip in to keep the place going. Believe me slacking will not be tolerated.

They walked inside. Clarice was capping a container of milk. "I'll take the pump and clean it when I'm finished." Wanda told her. "I was just showing Leanne around. I know you remember her."

"Oh yeah. I remember her alright. We met four or five times at the parties." Clarice offered, scowling. "She made quite an impression on me the first party I attended. She called me fresh meat and seemed to really enjoy making me bawl when she shoved that big strap on up my ass. I made the mistake of begging her to go slow saying it was my first time taking a big dildo up the butt. I'd only had anal a few times before that and then with a real cock. She giggled her ass off and reamed me even harder telling me to get used to it. She did me a couple times that weekend. I could barely walk after she got finished with me, my ass was so raw." Leanne trembled, terrified of this woman's obvious anger. "Did you bring your dildo with you? Or pack any of your other toys?" Leanne shook her head. "Well, I'll tell you what. You bring it the first chance you get. And you present it to me and offer me your ass. Or I might just print a dildo. I saw you coming from my shop. Did you see my 3-D printer? I can switch out material and print some nice toys. You might want to bring your dildo to me soon. If I make one according to how big I remember your dildo, I might add a centimeter or two to the diameter." Clarice glared at Leanne who began to cry.

Wanda turned to sit at the table to pump her breasts. She did not want Leanne to see how amused she was. The girls all knew they could not just have their way with Leanne as much as they would have enjoyed it. They had discussed that over the previous weekend. Derek said they had to be fair. Wanda's idea of fair was not near as passive as Derek's. He had heard the stories of course but she knew he failed to grasp how brutal Leanne had been to each of the women at one time or the other. Clarice's scaring Leanne was certainly okay with her.

While she let the breast pump work, Wanda pointed out the rosters on the refrigerator. "Those are work assignments. Caroline runs the house. We all offer recommendations for meals. We take turns preparing food and the clean up after. What ever is assigned. I'm not sure what supper tonight will be but sometimes we have a notice to have the food marinaded or cut or whatever. Like produce needs to be picked and washed."

"We are having eggplant parmesan tonight." Clarice reported. "Bev and I sliced it and have it soaking in salt water. I think we are also cooking that pork roast we pulled out of the freezer yesterday. Caroline made a head count and told me as the girls come home to send them tot he garden to pick whatever is ready. And make sure we have plenty of veggies and salad stuff. Or to pull frozen. I think Mom is going to be here because I heard the count is thirteen for supper."

"You heard Bev say she is an unofficial slave girl here." Wanda said. "That is a game she plays, but it is a serious game. Their mother is also an unofficial slave. but her situation is a little different. She has her own place but Sarah frequently orders her to be here. I'm not going to go into details of the relationship I am going to warn you about something. Sarah told Ginger this same thing weeks ago. What happens here stays here. You will not discuss our group's private business with any outsider. And you do not say anything even to each other where it might be overheard by anyone outside of this household. Take that to heart. I'm not even going to threaten you with what we will do to you if you violate that rule. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Leanne said quickly then almost cried when she realized she had automatically called Wanda 'Ma'am'. The honorific was not lost on Wanda either, who grinned.

======================

Douglas Benoit did not go to trial for over a week. He sat in jail the whole time, considered a flight risk. One meal he was served slave chow by mistake. He yelled at the guard calling him an idiot. "Think I am the idiot, asshole? You just earned yourself an ass strapping. You better hope you are not here after your trial or I am off duty that day. I will whelp you from the top of your ass to your knees." Benoit apologized quickly. He hoped that would satisfy the jail guard.

Benoit certainly was not about to risk his fate to one of his former comrades in the public defender's office. He hired a high dollar lawyer from Baton Rouge. He had savings but he found those savings cut in half by his wife who immediately filed to keep her half of their money safe from Doug himself. She was not about to let herself drown in debt defending the man.

"I've only been married to the bastard for a year." Lenore Benoit said. "Just after we got married he'd come home and brag how he was going bury the bitch who stole Dan's money. He'd never tell me exactly what he was talking about. He just came home all excited. Uhhh, I mean even sexually. I sorta liked that part." she testified at his trial. Subtle laughter responded to her account. "Then we moved to New Orleans which I can tell you was not my choice. He demanded we move. I like living here better. I mean he got a good job and I finally found one, but it was a LOT more expensive. I always liked to go there to party but living there is another matter.. And I was two hours away from visiting my family. I went along with his wishes trying to be a good spouse. When you are married you are supposed to go along with what makes the other happy, right? Well, Doug did what made HIM happy and to Hell with what I wanted. The only time he even acted like he wanted to please me was when we had sex."

When asked about her home life and how Douglas treated her, she said, "You mean other than what I said before about how did he care a bit about what I liked or wanted? Or did you mean did he beat me when we argued? No way he'd try that! He knew I'd cut his nuts off if he did!" The gallery in the court laughed. "But he did spend a lot more time away than I liked. I knew he was visiting his cousin Dan and going to those parties. He took me along a few times. But I was the only girl there at some of them which made me a little uncomfortable, ya know? "

"He never let on exactly what he did to the woman he got revenge on. I just knew she was convicted. He laughed when somebody brought it up in conversation." Lenore said. "Finally we settled into a routine. Work and home, rarely going out to eat or dancing or clubbing on a weekend. Except for when he went to party with Dan and his buddies. I started feeling like he liked hanging out with those guys as much or more as with me. I was a little jealous which makes me look like an insecure bitch. I'm REAL glad I held off getting pregnant. Being thirty, my Mom has been all over me about giving her grandkids. Now she is happy I didn't. I've decided I am moving home. No matter how this trial works out, Doug and I are finished. Especially after I found out what he did to Wanda Lesser. If he would treat any woman that way, I can't trust his ass!"

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,273 Followers